View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell] 

Post Re: Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
Luju was trying to piss her off and it was working. She decided to ignore his comments about what his father had told him. Instead she continued to smile at the Allirabeth, happy to have finally been properly introduced. "It's nice to meet you, Alli. I'm sorry the situation couldn't be better though." The other girl seemed to be reacting to whatever Luju had been setting on the desk behind her. Whatever it was seemed to be making Alli quite uneasy.

When Luju suggested that they give themselves to him willingly she began to say, "That is no way in Hell I will do something that embarrassing again." But the words caught in her through when she saw the disturbing array of items on the desk. She literally jumped away from the desk and went to stand beside Alli, a lot less calm than she had been a moment ago. Alli's statement seemed to sum up her feelings exactly. She didn't know what half of those things were for and she certainly didn't want to find out. "There's no way the school condones this!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Luju's sadistic grin only grew even wider. The girls were beginning to realize just how fucked they could potentially be. And there was no escape whatsoever. "There's no way the school condones this?" The demon parroted Nell, voice full of amusement. "Again, let's take a look at what we know. You were both brought here by a Perfect. To me, a monster. Do I look like the sort who buys these stuff for my own enjoyment? I think not. You see.. The school does not just condone this, in fact... It's encouraged. Why else do you think there are... monsters all over the damn campus and yet the school doesn't seem to know anything about that? How you and your cousin were found in the shower room, the fact that you two were raped quite obvious... And yet they didn't say anything about that, instead giving you detention." The demon stared at Allirabeth, still smiling as he used cold, unfeeling logic to tear apart any hopes they might have had that he was lying.

Then, his attention shifted back to Nell. "How about the fact that when they found you in that office, it was pretty damn obvious you've been having sex with a guy, despite the fact that there aren't any guys on this island, except for the few on the staff, and none of them are anywhere near the pool. Hell, even the coach's a damn woman. And still, they didn't ask anything. Instead, they threw you two into the pit... With the lion." Luju smiled as he got up, moving around the table and standing in front of the two. In front of Nell, he raised the anal beads he had taken out. "This, Nell, goes into your ass. And it's the least of what the school has given me. There are many more things beyond the door behind me, full of stuff you never thought could exist. I'd be glad to use them all on you if you'd like?" The demon felt that it was all he needed to send her scrambling away from the prospect of having toys used on her. Then, Luju directed his question at the two girls. "Now, I'll ask again... Would you two rather get raped and toyed with for as long as it takes to satisfy the school, or are you two going to give yourselves to me? I'm far easier to please, I'll tell you that."

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Nell shied around from the anal beads, almost hiding behind Alli now. She didn't answer Luju's question though. She didn't want him to use those frightening looking toys on her but to agree to fuck him again... In front of another student no less... She blushed at the very thought of it. It had been amazing beyond description the other day. But it had also been frightening. She couldn't believe she was capable of that much lust and she wasn't sure she wanted to explore that side of herself again. So instead she stayed silent and waited to see what Alli would chose. If they other girl decided to fight then she would to be if she gave in... She'd deal with that prospect when it occurred.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 pm

With my hands beginning to tremble now, from the speech the Detention Master just delivered, I crossed my arms and turned around and began walking straight for the door. “we don’t need this shit”, I said glancing at Nell and grabbing her hand as if I would protect her like I was used to doing for my younger cousin.

“In all my days of existing on the earth, I have never heard such craziness. Even considering that this so called school was on an island that was infested with monsters. I was calling my parents to have them send for me right away. This is ridiculous”, I mumbled as I walked with purpose, grabbing on to the knob of the door.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:06 pm

A snap sounded in the air, sealing the girls' respective fates. No matter how hard Allirabeth tried to open the door, the knob wouldn't turn at all, as if it wasn't possible. "I'm afraid that isn't an answer. If you don't want to make the choice, then I will for the two of you." The demon smirked as he raised both hands this time, snapping his fingers on both of them. In an instant, powerful waves of pleasure exploded throughout their bodies, forcing them down to their knees already. His father might have had such spells, but they were quite annoying to use, eye contact and all. Luju had no such weakness. His fingers were all he needed, capable of imposing the power of domination against virtually anyone.

"We haven't met before today, Allirabeth, so you wouldn't know about me. And, Nell, it didn't take much to get you to put out, so I didn't have any reason to use my powers. The fact, ladies, is that with just the snap of my fingers, I can make the two of you do absolutely anything I want you to do. My father brags about the power of temptation. Me, I got the power of domination. Before me, you have no choices at all, except in my good graces." The demon smiled as he approached the girls again, leaning down on his heels as he placed an arm over their necks, the act sending thrills of pleasure through their bodies. "And, I have to say, I'm a lot worse than my father. I'm pretty fucking sadistic in my own right, yeah. You two are so goddamn sensitive, girls, and unlike my father's spells, the only way it'll go away is if I take it off." Luju grinned as he allowed the implications of what he was saying to sink in; they'd be stuck like this, hyper-sensitive forever, unless they did exactly what he wanted them to do.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Nell screamed and collapsed to her knees as the unbearable sensation wash over her. She had been put under this spell before but somehow Luju's version of it was worse. Tingling waves of pleasure coursed through her body and it was worse for any part of her that touched something. She had dropped Alli's hand and drew her knees up into her so she could sit with only her bottom touch the cold floor. "Not this god damn spell again!!!"

Luju was beside her suddenly. She been so distracted by the near orgasmic pleasure that she hadn't even seen him approach them. He snaked his arm around her shoulders and the ecstasy of it made her sigh. But she knew better, she had no resolve with this spell in place. She recoiled from his touch and tried to crawl away from him but his words made her stop. The spell wouldn't go away until he willed it to. She could be stuck like this forever! She panicked at the prospect and the words were out of her mouth before she even knew what she was saying really, "I'll behave! I'll do whatever you say!! Just don't do this to me again!!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 am

I was wrong for doubting him, but who would have known that before. His force dropped us both to our knees, as the erotic sensations surely coursed through to her core as it had mine. I was soon learned forward on my hands and knees, fighting the urge to hump the air like a dog in heat. Whatever my mind could not comprehend in all of this, my body surely could. He was like the Gods in the movies that waved their enemies away with a sweep of the air, and now I was in the enemy’s shoes.

My brain was numb, no thoughts resided, my only awareness was of my physical body, my skin to be exact, not to mention my throbbing cunt. I tried going to a happier place, closing my eyes hoping this would all play out with me unconscious, but my panting jerking breaths kept me quite present to his continued touch. I lowered my ass to rest ever so slightly on my heals, and swallowed hard, “Ok … ok”, I tried to communicate that I understood.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 am

Luju chuckled at the girls' responses, how quite different they were. The demon peered at Allirabeth, pleased to see the proud girl, so defiant that she dared to snub his words and try to leave instead. No one had done that before. No one else would be trying it now. "Good girl, you're quick to learn the errors of your ways, aren't you? The school will be happy to hear that, Alli. But we can't just let you off that easily, can we? No... We need to teach you a lesson you won't forget any time soon. A lesson about never defying me, the great Luju-sama." The demon chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Allirabeth's neck, pulling her closer to him as he then looked at Nell. "And you. You caught me in a good mood the other day. Don't expect that to change anything between the two of us. And, you don't seem to understand. You will behave, yes. You will do as I say, yes. But that doesn't mean this won't happen to you again. You see, down here... I'm God. Down here, I make all the rules. Down here, my word is law." Luju grinned as he too wrapped an arm around Nell's neck as well, his hands snapping the fingers once more as a powerful orgasm tore through them both.

The demon then got up and left the girls on the floor to deal with the incredible pleasure and the sinking terror of what he was really capable of. "You see, girls... I can do anything I want. I can make you feel what I want. I can make your bodies do things you don't want them to do. And unfortunately for the two of you, I do so enjoy forcing girls to suffer orgasms." Luju smiled as he then seated himself on the desk, watching the two of them. "I can even make you two far more sensitive now than already, so sensitive even the smallest breeze will send you into cumming hard. Now, unless you want that... Get up and take your clothes off. Now" Luju waited to see whenever they'd do as he had ordered or whenever another reminder was necessary.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 am

"Damn You! You said you'd stop!!" Nell screamed and struggled against the demon wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her back against him. The next second, he'd snapped again and she collapsed back into and gripped his arm, digging in with her nails, as she began to cum uncontrollably. She let go instantly when he moved to stand. She wrapped her arms around herself and tried to will the sensations to stop. Her attention shot back up to Luju when he threatened to make the hypersensitivity even more intense. It was the last thing she wanted but her pride had been hurt by his lie. He was very like his father in that regard. He was a damn cruel liar.

Still, she didn't think he was lying about punishing them worse if they didn't comply. Nell didn't like the idea of showing completely obedience to the demon but she didn't like the alternative either. In the end she settled for going only halfway. She wouldn't stand. She stayed seated on the floor and slowly began to unbutton her uniform top to reveal a lacy lavender bra.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 am

Alli:
My bare knees dragged slightly across the cold floor when he moved to grab Nell, still gripping my neck tightly. I had never been treated so disrespectfully, and he thought this was the way to make me respect him? Never. I was dangerously nervous, and the wasps in my stomach wanted to come out now. I felt nauseous, and still on my knees, I hung my head trying to compose myself.

I heard the ticks of the clock hanging over me as he stared at me from the desk only a few steps away. I wished he would leave me alone, but I knew he wouldn’t, and the continuous tingles torturing my flesh were there to remind me. If I was to placate him I had better to it soon, or it wouldn’t matter at all. I knew what he was capable of, I didn’t doubt his abilities, I doubted my willingness to conform to his demands.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:38 am

For most people, respect was something you earned, not demanded. For most people, it wasn't given freely and once lost, could be difficult to recover. For most people, that is. For a demon, it wasn't anything like that. For most demons, it was the exact opposite. For most demons, it was meaningless. For most demons, that is. Luju, on the other hand, was completely ruthless and cruel whenever he was in his element, in his natural domain. To Luju, to be respected was the exact same thing as to be feared. And at the moment, it was fear that he would inspire in the two girls. "Oh, my... What is this?" At Nell, the demon glared as he spoke, "Undressing, very good. But you haven't gotten up. That just won't do." And then, with Allirabeth, he did the same, "And you, you haven't even done either one. Perhaps I thought too highly of you. Perhaps I should have treated you as a small, uneducated child, eh?" Luju sighed, quite melodramatically, as he shook his head.

And then, it was with eyes so cold they held only cruelty and malevolence that Luju stared down at the two girls, his hand raising up to eye level. "That won't do, that just won't do at all. I hadn't expected such a lack of discipline in you two. We must teach you two a lesson or your problems will only get much worse. This calls for disciplinary action, my dears. Let's see how you two handle... One," Luju snapped as he said the last one. Nothing happened. "Two." The demon snapped a second time. "Three." A third time. The demon snapped six more times in quick succession, counting off as he did so. On the tenth and final snap, Luju grinned as he spoke, "Ten orgasms!" Suddenly, Allirabeth and Nell were struck with such a powerful orgasm, the force of ten climaxes crammed into a single release. So strong it shuddered through their bodies, amplified by the hypersensitivity they had been cursed with. Luju grinned as he listened to the sweet cries of the girls as they writhed on the ground, unable to even block out an iota of the all-encompassing pleasure.

Once it had stopped, Luju waited until the two girls had recovered before speaking. "Now, get the fuck up on your feet. Take your damn clothes off. Every single piece. Right this instant!" The demon growled as he stared down at Nell and Allirabeth, clearly no longer even willing to accept the smallest bit of defiance. "If you do not obey my orders, even once... The punishment will be much, much worse. The next time you fail to do as I say, I will raise it from ten to a hundred!" Luju stared, his eyes still full of cruelty, as he watched the two... Almost daring them to say no or do anything otherwise contrary to his commands. "Allirabeth. Nell. Am I clear?"

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:32 am

((~.~;; Excuse me, my character is about to bat shit crazy in a second here.))

Nell cringed when Luju snapped his fingers for the first time. That fact the nothing at happened did not put her at ease. When he snapped a second and a third time with the same results she felt certain she was about to thoroughly regret having disobeyed the demon the first time. Each snap of his fingers increased her anxiety until he got to 10 and her heart was racing in fearful anticipation. Then he said it, "Ten orgasms!" She barely had a second to react before the spell hit her and she was literally floored by the intensity of experiencing ten orgasms all at once. She was suddenly on the ground again, staring up at the dark ceiling, back arching uncontrolablity as her sex exploded with ecstacy so intense it was almost unbearable. She could barely see as stars errupted behind her eyes and wild screaming filled her ears. It took her a moment to realize the screams were coming out of her.

The sensation ended almost as suddenly as it had begun, leaving her horse and panting on the hard stone floor. Luju's voice broke the silence, demanding their complancy once again but Nell barely heard his words. Just hearing his voice filled her with a sudden and undescribable fury. She banged her fist to the ground and screamed, "Fuck You!!" She was suddenly on her feet, shaky but standing. She was still panting. Her chest strained against her half open blouce. She wasn't thinking clearly. She was just filled with one undenable desire and that was to strike out and beat the living shit outta something. One thing in particular. Word to the wise, do not attempt to make a mad dash for a ubber powerful demon from across the room, swinging your clenched fists like a crazy person. It's a bad idea. Nell only did it because she had gone temperarily insane. She will be regetting it later when she's returned to her senses. ~.~;;

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:07 am

((awesome, hehe)) =D>

I was too slow in making a move, and this task master was obviously pissed now. I felt like I had just been scolded by my father for coming home late, but instead of the usual punishments a girl might receive from a father, this demon used sexual torments as his tools of persuasion. Suddenly it was like my clitoris had been stuck in an electrical socket. I screamed out as powerful vibrations were sent surging and pulsing instantly through to my core. I went from being on my hands and knees contemplating my situation to laying flat on my face, my large breasts smashed into the cold floor, almost drooling in ecstasy. One would think an orgasm would be a wonderful thing, but not like this. The way he injected the sensation was almost painful, as every muscle in my body convulsed in tiny seizure.

I was unaware of his presence, or Nell’s, for a few second it seemed, and then I felt the thickness in the air as he stared at us both, waiting for a reaction. I swallowed hard, and nodded, which was as much as I could physically do at that moment. Then I began to heave myself off the floor, panting in perfect rhythm with Nell who was also beginning to stir. As I stood my orgasmic secretions trickled to soak my panties, as I reached up to the top button of my blouse and began to unbutton it.

I felt her soul move before my eyes registered Nell’s reaction, and I reached out instinctively to detain her, “No!” I yelled, but my fatigue prevented it. She wizzed past me, and my eyes enlarged as my heart began beating even fast if that was possible. The wasps returned to my stomach, as my fingertips dug into the button of my blouse.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 am

(Batshit insane, indeed...)

Luju didn't even blink when the girl seemed to have snapped, going batshit insane on him. This hadn't happened to him before, ever. Most of the time, people and enemies alike had simply knelt before him, head lowered, broken down in the face of his absolute power. They had given almost as soon as he had demonstrated his might against them. Not one among them, not one had the guts to keep standing against him. It was such an exercise in futility, after all. But here was someone who wanted to fight back, to hit him, to hurt him. Someone who had felt his power, who had been brought down by it, and had gotten back up. Either she was stupid or she was stubborn. Either way, she'd fail. They always did. Luju yawned as the girl ran at him on shaky legs, fists clenched in an attempt to beat on him. As soon as the first fist she had thrown at Luju was about to make contact, the demon flitted out of sight, reappearing right behind the girl. A thick and muscular arm wrapped around her neck again as he pulled her hard against him, his free hand grabbing one of Nell's. The demon spun her around until she was facing the desk and forced her down against it as he pushed Nell's arm around her back, grabbing the other one as well and keeping both her arms stuck behind her back. With a snap, the demon released Nell, who could no longer move her arms as they refused to move away from her back, as if they had been handcuffed.

His gaze moving back to Allirabeth, Luju glared at the girl who seemed to have stopped undressing when Nell made her insane rush. "I don't remember telling you to stop, Allirabeth..." The demon raised his hand yet again and snapped, hitting the girl with an orgasm much, much stronger than the last one but nowhere near the intensity of a hundred. "That was a warning. Fucking undress, NOW!" Luju growled loudly as he turned back to Nell, still forced down against the desk, cheek resting against the hard surface. Luju leaned in to look at Nell. "I knew you weren't timid, but I didn't think you were this stupid. Maybe we should raise the stakes. How does an orgasm as strong as a thousand sounds? You would definitely lose your mind for sure. But where's the fun in that..." The demon snapped his fingers again, grinning as Nell would now find herself unable to even move away from the desk. Pushing the student's skirt up, Luju chuckled as he hooked a finger into the simple panties, pulling them down until they rested around her ankles. "Let's see..." Luju spoke again, this time more softly, as he picked up a thick vibrator and began pushing it into the girl's pussy, already wet from the forced orgasms. The demon then cranked it up to the maximum setting, grinning as the toy hummed loudly. With Nell's hypersensitivity still present, it would be the most perfect way to teach her a lesson.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 am

Even now that her hands were bound behind her and she was bent over the desk, stuck there as if glued. Nell still had not really come back to her senses. Sure, she realized that she was overpowered and helpless. Her stomach knotted up at the mere mention of an orgasm to the power of 1000. But all that fear and helplessness didn't abate her anger. It just pissed her off more. She wanted to hurt Luju as much as she had been hurt but she couldn't. She hadn't even been able to touch him his power was so far beyond hers. She cried tears of frustration at the notion of losing to him again.

She swore as he began to remove her underwear. "You may have me beat this time, Luju. But I fucking swear I'm going to find a way to get you back for this!!" She doubted the demon would take her very seriously. She felt the vibrator slide into her and the whole room seemed to move with it. Luju set it to max and she was lost in a sea of pleasure again. There was more screaming and cursing and a good deal of indecipherable gibberish. In her mind she was saying something very important but she tongue did not agree with her on the best way to relay her message. She closed her eyes and gave up trying to speak. The waves of pain and ecstasy, anger and lust, were over her head now and she was drowning in them. She wondered how long detention generally lasted at this school. It was probably far too long.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next