View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell] 

Post Re: Disciplinary Action [for Allirabeth and Nell]
((You shouldn't make me laugh Nell, as I am being butt fucked, ouch. lol.))

The snap of his fingers was logically to be expected. We both knew we weren’t, exactly, doing what he asked, but my body reacted with great shock. I jerked suddenly as the overwhelming injection of pleasure was force fed through my entire body, and the convulsion of muscles and contracting of my inner walls was definitely no surprise at this point.

Before I even had time to recover, I was dragged by my hair to the table to receive more then just a stern talking to. Like two slabs of meat thrown on the butcher’s counter, Nell’s face and mine were inches away from each other. Our cheeks pressed hard on the table, smashed as flat as our tits, and then we were both penetrated simultaneously by the same monster’s will.

My walls still pulsed from the orgasmic letdown, as his cock showed no mercy. I bit me lip, but the cries of submission were still heard clearly by all present in the room. I tried to speak, to say I would do better, “p-plee-ease…”, and I was relieved to think he was done with me, as I felt his withdraw from between my pussy’s lips.

My reward for pleading with him was far from successful, as he chose to make my punishment much worse. I tightened and closed my eyes, as I felt his hard member slide between the cheeks of my ass, and with no hesitation he forcee himself inside me anal cavity. “AAHHH!! No, pl-l-lea-se … not-t …”, it made no sense to continue, he was inside me, deep, it was too late to stop him.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:06 am

(-blatantly steals quote while drop kicking the Goblin King-)

"Ah... You say that so often... Nell." The demon grinned at the poor student before looking over at his shadow double, "Do as you will with her." The shadow only nodded, unable to speak as he was only condensed darkness. Luju's shadow then pushed Nell onto her side, making sure she could certainly see both her fellow student and the real Luju. The shadow then pulled one of her legs up into the air, flipping it over its shoulder before resuming his actions, the thick shaft pounding into her unbearably sensitive pussy. "You see, Nell... That pride of yours is counterproductive to our time together. As long as it's in the way, you're never going to be free. You're not your grades, Nell. You're not your uniform. You're not the amount of effort you put into your studies. You're not where you lived before. You're just... Another one of the many women that live only to appease the appetites of monsters." The real Luju smiled as he spoke, almost wanting to just break her down and leave her a shadow of what she once was. Almost. "Get rid of the attitude, Nell. Or I will make sure every monster on this island know just how fucking easy you are, how big of a whore you are, and maybe getting fucked every night will curb that tongue of yours." Even as he spoke, the shadow of Luju continued to pound at Nell, its cock stabbing in and out of her without mercy and without any resistance whatsoever, so wet were her folds that they seemed to swallow its shadowy length with ease.

Still chuckling, Luju returned his attention to Allirabeth, who he had been slamming his cock into the entire time. "And you, I don't give a damn what you want! You're here to serve your detention, and that means you're at my mercy. Anything I wish to do to you, you'll take and thank me for it!" Luju growled, his tone heavy with cruelty and sadism. Releasing the student's arms, the demon put both his hands on her waist, holding her in place as he began to force his cock into Allirabeth's ass even harder, even despite any squirming she tried. "Although... This does provide us with an interesting opportunity." The demon finally did as Alli wished, his cock sliding out of her ass. She was then pulled off the table and spun around to look at her captor in the eyes. And Luju gave the girl no personal space whatsoever, his body pressed against her, his face but an inch away from her. "If you swear, here and now, to do absolutely everything I tell you to do, then I'll let you off easy." The demon grinned as he stared at Allirabeth, all too close for any comfort, waiting for the student's response.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am

There were no words to express her anger, which was probably better. She was on her side now, legs spread wide for the shadow's advances, and she could see exactly what cruelty Luju was perpetrating on Alli's body. She cringed at seeing the pain on the other girl's face and closed her eyes. It didn't help however. She could still hear Alli's pleading and what's worse, with her eyes closed the hypersenitivity was made even more intense. Tears of frustration leaked from her eyes and finally she couldn't take it anymore. "Pl... Please stop this..." She swallowed hard as the next words stuck in her throat. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I disobeyed you."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 am

I listened as the demon debased Nell. His goal obviously was to strip her of all that might be important to her, but he got two for the price of one, as my eyes began to well up with fear that he could be right about me as well. His cock drove deep inside me as he spoke to her, almost scraping my spine with his girth, but his cruelty stabbed deep into the core of my heart. This didn’t feel like a detention meant to change or correct our actions on the school grounds. It was proving to be more the raping of our personalities.

As the shadow turned Nell to face me, I closed my glassy eyes not able to handle the added humiliation of us watching each other’s assaults. I winced at the pain tearing through my core, as I listened to Nell’s remorseful words. I knew as soon as his attention had turned back to me, before he even said my name, because his thrusts dug in deeper and his pace quickened. He held me firm as he slammed into my body. The only things moving were my tits that jerked off the table each time he landed, and my long hair keeping perfect time. Then suddenly without warning, my ass was vacated, and I was facing him. His demon eyes looking almost through me, awaiting my reply. “I-I will …”, I sheepishly said, sniffing, as a few tears rolled down my cheeks to land on my chest.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 am

A snap resounded in the chamber as Luju stared at Nell, pleased that she too had thrown in the towel. For now, anyway. Part of him was quite sure she would grow rebellious again, girls like her never quite learned their lessons so easily. The demon nodded his approval as the hypersensitivity faded away from Nell. Returning his attention to Allirabeth, Luju stared at her again, smiling as he did so. "Enough of punishment then. Never let it be said that I know only how to be cruel. For apologizing and knowing your places, girls... I shall reward the two of you." Luju smiled as he moved away from Allirabeth, seating himself in his chair once more. The shadow looked back at its master, wondering what he wanted now. "Bring Nell to me." The command was simple and the shadow obeyed, sliding its cock out of her and pulled her off the table. Without needing further encouragement, the shadow led Nell toward the real Luju, pushing her into his arms.

The demon smiled as he held Nell within his arms. "I've made you two work so hard to try and please me, I've neglected the two of you. Why don't you make Nell feel good, Alli?" Luju grinned as he spread Nell's legs with his hands, leaving her pussy wide open for the student. Luju then stared at his shadow, no longer needing him. "You can go away now." The shadow only made a grunting gesture with his head, being unable to make any sounds, and flipped the demon off with his middle finger. It then faded away, returning to the darkness. "Damn asshole... Now, Alli, come here and eat her out. Show her how fun it can be to have another girl in between her legs." The demon smiled at Allirabeth, almost daring her to defy him once again. "Or... We can show you the fun of anal sex again."

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 pm

((I'll wait for Alli to post first this time so Nell can react to what she does as well.))

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:33 pm

((I'll assume our order will be switched now, until further notice, hehe))

My pause would go unnoticed by the Detention Master, but it was long enough for me to visualize his request in my mind first. Nell was a beautiful girl, but … other then the experience in the home-ec room, where aphrodisiac was placed in our food, I’d never really had a sexual experience with a woman. I slowly walked towards what would have appeared as the loving couple snuggled up together in the chair. Nell sitting on his lap, leaning back on his chest, with his hands holding her legs open for the third party to join them, except for the tears in her blue eyes.

Her breasts are what caught my eye next, and although I knew my purpose was to go straight for her pussy, I couldn't help but soothing her along the way. My tits at their eye level as I first stood before them, and my thighs brushed against the demon's as I began my descent. My fingers first landed on Nell's shoulders, glazed over her collarbone and then to her round full mounts. My heavy breast made contact with Nell's body along the way, my erect nipples tracing her body along with me. I knelt lower, kissing the butterfly tattoo on her ribcage, then her bellybutton, and below, as my knees finally touched the floor, my hands resting near the demon's but not touching. I looked up at her with my pleading eyes, partly asking for her to forgive me before I’ve even started, partly to let her know we will be okay, the caretaker in me showing again.

She smelled like the sweet mixture of arousal and sweat, “Mmmm…”, slipped out on my exhale. My tongue went directly to her clitoris, as I barely licked the little pink nub three times. Then like a kitten I took tiny tastes of the lips and folds surrounding her clit and the opening below, before sticking my tongue out farther to make one motion from her taint, through the parted lips and up to her clit again. My eye’s glanced up again to see it that met with the approval of them both.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Luju lifted his spell for what Nell hoped would be the last time. She knew better than to be completely relieved. The demon spoke of rewarding them for their submission but, as with all monsters on this accursed island, that really just equated to more of the same. Sex could be used as both a reward and a punishment in their minds. Even when it felt good Nell didn't see sex with a monster as a very good reward. Luju called for the shadow to bring her to him and her stomach lurched. Oh why did it have to be her first?! The shadow delivered her into Luju's lap and she tried not to cringe or resist in anyway. She knew how quickly this could become a punishment if Luju thought she was defying him again.

When he spread her legs and ordered Alli to service her Nell straightened in alarm. Her wide eyes locked on the other girl and she was literally at a lose as to how she should react. She had never done anything with another woman before and she tensed slightly at the notion of being forced to as a reward. Alli for her part tried to put Nell at ease. Her light touch on Nell's shoulder and gentle sensation of her fingers tracing her collarbone as she made her way down towards her breast did indeed have the effect of relaxing her. Nell sighed and rested back against Luju's chest.

Alli kissed the tattoo on her ribcage and Nell relaxed more. She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the demon's shoulder. The other woman's lips were soft and tender and they kissed a line to her belly button and below. Nell's hands instinctively went to Alli's head. She brushed her fingers through the tight curls of bronze and red, completely accepting the other girl's attentions now.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Luju watched, satisfied with both Nell and Allirabeth's acceptance of his orders, as Allirabeth began what he saw as the immensely enjoyable task of exciting the all too naive Nell's body into true arousal. Just raping them wasn't enough, he had to break them, make them hungry for it, to get them caught up in the act of pleasure. Only then would it truly be enjoyable for Luju, only then could he leech off their lust. If it had been either one of them alone, the demon would have used his spells to prepare them. But with the two of them, it provided unique opportunities. That, and an orgy sounded most exciting in the perverted mind of Luju. He did not bother with uttering anything, deciding that it would ruin the mood and shock the girls back into their predicament. Most counterproductive, yes. Instead, the demon decided on aiding Allirabeth in 'awakening' Nell's hunger for carnal joy. There was truly nothing better, to have sex for the sake of sex alone. The demon smiled as he then slid his hands over the girl's stomach, teasing her with softly massaging touches, moving slowly up her chest before trailing over the mounds of her breasts. He did not stop there, instead pushing up until his hands crawled over the girl's shoulders and slid up her neck, fingers running through the girl's hair and massaging her all the while. Allirabeth had indeed gotten her to relax, a fine job thus far. Luju would indeed finish it, putting Nell in such a calm and tranquil state, perfectly ready to accept whatever Allirabeth had to offer her, even though it was quite by his orders that she was doing it. He too had no doubt that Allirabeth would indeed get into it; she was not so sexually naive as Nell was. No, that girl certainly had plenty of experience and no doubt those experience were already at work within her memories, and soon she would find herself putting all of her efforts into Nell. This, naturally, was what the demon wanted.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:04 am

The sight of Nell’s eyes closed, and her posture melting into the demon’s chest was the confirmation I needed to continue. His goal surely was to arouse Nell, whether he wanted her to climax, or not, I wasn’t sure, but I continued licking her sensitive pussy, while he encouraged her lust from the waist up. It was hard to watch her enjoying his touch, looking away a second later every time my attention was drawn to glance up, and I’d return my focus to my job at hand.

My lips were coated now with Nell’s sweet juices, and I licked my lips instinctively before returning to lick hers. One of my hands slid across her thigh to join my tongue in exploring, spreading her pink folds open wider, so my tongue could reach inside her dark hole, but my mouth’s appendage couldn’t reach inside her deep enough. I wanted to use my fingers to penetrate her more, but I waited. My tongue slid in and out of her opening making her wetter then she already was, while my fingers molested her clit, as I listened for the moans of redemption.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 am

The movement of the demon's hands brought back an ounce of tension in Nell's body. Not because he had hurt her but simply because he had surprised her. She hadn't really forgotten that he'd been there. She was sitting in his lap after all, it would have been difficult to forget him entirely but she'd gotten close. His unexpected caress had snapped her out of that delusion. He surprised her yet again with his gentleness. His hands weren't groping or molesting as they slide up her body. They lingered only briefly over her breast but they spent more time kneading and massaging her neck and shoulder and brushing through her hair. She let out a groaning sound that was practically a purr and melted back into the massage, kind of like a cat pressing up against the hand of its master while being pet.

That combined with the delicious tingling coming from between her legs as Alli's fingers spread her folds to allow her tongue greater access. Nell couldn't help but moan more as the other girl's tongue began to explore her depths and her fingers began to play with her clitoris. Aside from the moaning and purring she didn't say a word. She couldn't think to speak at the moment she was too absorbed in the attention the other two were paying her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:10 am

The demon smiled as he felt Nell relax once again, despite feeling his hands touch her body once more, especially pleased that she was giving in to her 'reward' at both the hands of Allirabeth and himself. Soon enough, it would be Allirabeth's turned to be rewarded, but first... The stubborn Nell had to be tamed, Luju knew. It was especially all the sweeter because once this was all over, there was no doubt Nell would hate him even more so for manipulating her as he had. Hating someone was easy, but it only became more complicated when you knew that you had enjoyed being toyed with by the person you hated so much, and that he knew it as well. It was infuriating, no doubt. But of course, his 'kitten' wasn't thinking of such things now. Not with the demon's hands still masterfully massaging Nell, ensuring that she felt nothing but bliss and comfort. The Basement rarely saw such things but with what he had in mind, there was no doubt that it would be among the worst punishments of them all. Still, Luju said nothing, still seeing no need to speak just yet. Instead, he concentrated on ensuring Nell was enjoying herself just as Alli would be, if she didn't want to be punished again.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:33 am

My clitoris reacted to the tiny throbbing I could feel with my tongue as I tasted her pussy fully now. Nell’s moans added to my arousal. The tones of her voice like a vibrator hitting every sensual spot, all the way down my spine. I tried to ignore that what he was making me do to Nell was strengthening my lust. I tried to ignore my own desires to be touched, as I returned my focus just to pleasing the girl who would soon be receiving my fingers inside her wet passageway.

My hand almost pushed my mouth out of the way, as the tip of my middle finger circled the opening, glistening with Nell’s arousal. Then I watched as the full length of my finger disappeared inside her hole. Slowly in and out, I rubbed the part of her preventing me from entering her anal cavity, then my tactile tip began to explore her inner walls till my hand had turned upside down feeling every part of her along the way. Then I added another finger just before I leaned in again to gently lick her stiff nub, void of my attention for only a few moments.

I felt my pussy twitch repeatedly, craving to be fingered, jealous of the forced pleasure Nell had to endure. That passion building pushed me further, increasing the pace of my actions to match the growing anxiety in me, as I still tried to ignored my own body’s lustful desires.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:15 am

Nell gasped and squirmed slightly as Alli's finger slide inside her. "Ooohh..." She reached back behind Luju and herself and gripped the back of the chair. Alli's finger glided in and out of her before rubbing and exploring her insides. Alli turned her hand and twisted her finger inside of her and she moaned again. A second finger slide in to spread her more and she pressed forward with her hips. She could feel again orgasm building up inside her and shuddered in anticipation for it. The other girl's lips were suddenly on the clit again and she sighed into the sensation. "Ooooohhh, Alli... more..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Luju smirked as he listened to Nell beg Allirabeth for more, just as he could feel her lust growing stronger, which only meant that she was building toward a climax. Now, it was the time to strike. "Allirabeth. You may stop now. I think Nell has had enough of her reward." The demon smiled as he slid his hands down her body, before pushing her up against his own, just enough to allow his cock to spring up in between the girl's legs. Using his hands to pull on Nell's legs, the demons made sure that the student wasn't in the way for what he had in mind. "It's your turn now, Allirabeth, for your reward. Get on me, won't you? Ride my cock, if you want some of that pleasure I know you've been dying for. It was hard, wasn't it? Giving little Nell pleasure while it's denied to you. Infuriating, even. Why should she go first, after all? Especially when she had her fun with me before already." Luju smirked, hoping to drive a wedge in between the two girls' budding friendship. It would be most fun if he could turn the two of them into enemies, even if only temporarily. It would certainly be fun to have the two of them vie for his attention. With Nell, however, the demon kept a hand on her throat, claws almost digging into her flesh and daring her to speak. "How about it, Allirabeth? Screw Nell. You deserve getting a much better reward than her anyway, right? It's time to give in to your own desires, Allirabeth..." And at the same time, he wondered what Nell would think, her fellow student being allowed to satisfy herself while she was denied her own climax.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next