View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Feeling the Burn. (Alucard n Cassie) 

Keithley watched, observing Cassie as he pulled a lever. Another arm emerged to stroke Cassie's body, likewise synthetic. "Indeed?" he asked, bemused. "You like that?"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

“Oh yyyesss…bbbuttt…bbbuttt shoulddddn’ttt yyyyah ggggettt a tttowwwel on wwwipppe allll thissss ssssttttufffff offffff mmmme?”, me nose assaulted by the pungent aroma of antiseptic an sumthing I couldn’t rightly recall. Not the smell of the Kiethley….”It’d be much more fun if yah jus let me down an all.” Sum thing wuz up….me mind screamed at me. Was it that the voice was not upon me ear…the scent of him in me noise. That I was still held by me arms high overhead an me feet did not touch the ground. Steal claws about me waist an ankles….wrists….all…all this wuz more like some bad movie an I … I wuz still naked.

An why of a sudden did I want him…an Lord as me witness I did. An older man, not really good looking but right here an now I woulda jumped him an me heart would have jus happily pattered away if he’d a asked me to marry him. Things were all topsey turvey…an I had trouble thinking it through. Mama always told me not to give no milk away free…cause if you do then no man will make a respectable women of yah. An here I wuz feeling all hot an bothered an a willing to give it away. … sum thing wrong me head echoed. An I could feel a headache of sorts coming on.

“pplleeeassssee sssttttopppp…..gggeeetttt wwwarrmmm, tttheeennn tttalllkkkkk” I had to fight it…it wuz jus all wrong I decided….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:42 pm
Profile WWW

"But Miss Smith," Keithley said to Cassie, "surely you don't want to compromise the integrity of the experiment, do you?" The warm hands kneaded the goopy slime into her soft body as they massaged her skin. The cold glop was slowly warming up from Cassie's body heat, making it almost tolerable.

Keithley continued his work, the mechanical arms gently embracing her now. Almost lovingly the fingers stroked her skin as she hung there, nude save for her leathers.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:34 pm
Profile YIM

“nooo” the words slowly sinking into me befuddled mind like. ‘experiment…I didn’t want no experiment I wanted him…I wanted his babies an his ring on me finger…but ohhh his fingers felt good on me.’ Me teeth no longer bounced gainst one another in made me mouth rattle….warmth wuz slowly seeping into me as his hands gently stroked me naked flesh an sent shivers up an down me spine. At least he busied himself with less sensitive area of me body, not the ones most men jus confine themselves too. Or so I’ve been told.

“experiment….noooo, I….I want yah…..yur babies…really….I’ll be good fur yah…I…I think I love you…ummmmm….please stop…let me see yah….no experiments….can’t be why I’m here….I….sum thing not right….what….what…happening.”

I fought with all me insides then. Wuz this right….only hands, no other sensations of closeness….ohhhh but they felt good an wonderful…an warm…but….experiment. Why have me hanging. I couldn’t think straight. Why did I love him…why wuz this an experiment, why…why …why…?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:52 pm
Profile WWW

Young Cassie suddenly found herself being lowered. Her legs were spread as she was brought down onto a triangle table, setting her down gently on the pivot at the top. Her feet were fit into stirrups and locked in place by the machines.

Keithley's "hands" continued to grope her the whole while, making Alucard smirk. As if the sight of her, blindfolded and confused on the trangle table was not erotic enough, the triangle table began to vibrate.

"That's so sweet of you, Cassie," said Keithley to her. "I'm touched." The hands continued their play over her delicate skin, tapping gently against one of the rings and tugging at it playfully.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

Not till me ankles slide gainst the wood did I realize I was a being lowered…or perhaps something was coming up…tween me…me legs!. “Ok….that nough….Keithley….not funny, like …I don’t mind yah, but … but having yur kids an getting married an all that I could go for, but this, this don’t seem right.” Me knees…then inner thighs touched the wood while I pleaded.

It hit me middle down tween me legs an something closed about me ankles, soft an firm. I tired to move only to move me sensitive middle upon the hard edge. Thar wuz some moistness on me….something that shouldn’t be a happening….an I felt…felt so like wanting Keithley where that wood wuz an all.

I vibrated an I treid to shift a bit, the shame of this feeling that rocked me an sent shiversw up me spine. It wuz wrong….it should be keithley thar, not some wood….Shifting backwards I lifted m eself a fraction, enough to take some of the pressure off, like when I used to ride the horse at me uncles farm. Something so powerful tween me legs. Though this wuz different, I wanted that power there for different reasons…I wanted ketihley thar an….Oh lord please…hear me plea an don’t no……

Gasping at some of the sensations, the ring on me nipple tweaked, a sheen of sweet sweat glistening on me skin…so sensitive…every thing so …sensitive….”Please….this….this is bad….please stop, you….take you…..don’t…..the shame….shouldn’t feel like this….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:47 am
Profile WWW

Keithley remained silent to Cassie now as the triangle table vibrated under her soft quim. The hand that had held her nipple ring now released it, letting her breast spring back into position, and then flicking lightly at the ring.

Finally he broke the silence. "Relax, Cassie," he said to the redhead. "It's there for you to enjoy." He turned a dial, and the table vibrated slightly harder, a small bulge forming in the surface of the table, up against her sex-lips. It pressed lightly against her puffy labia, feeling different from the rest of the table, slimy with some lubricant.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:59 am
Profile YIM

The rings bounced lightly gainst me breast as the table neath me jiggled. The flesh quivering an jiggling in a way I could imagine a man might find pleasurable…even sexy. All the same it couldn’t be right to feel like this, blindfolded on on display before a man You might love but still hadn’t put no ring on yur finger like. The shame even more so that I would find a hint of pleasure….even lust each time me legs grew a bit tired an I lowered meself onto the firm shaking edge.

Those feelings, those sensations….an me squirming only grew more frantic as something wet an bulblike seemd to press gainst me puffy lips. The sensitive flesh of me neither region feeling like something was growing from the wood itself….A man getting a woody I think was the expression….an then thar wuz getting the shaft. Either one of them suddenly came to mind but this time the joke seemed to be on me, an too think I’d only have been to glad to let keithley give me either….but this ….no…this ummmm no

“Please…..kiethley…..please….yah don’t have to do this….kiss me….be mine….please…ummm…noooo” I tried to stand, the bumb uncomfortable in its pleasure…a pleasure that seemed to vibrate neath me. A pleasure that made me pulse race under the black leather collar. The leather bands seemed to constrict ‘bout me forcing me back down on the thick vibrating nub….forcing me down an forwards, shifting the sensations around me middle. I moved, moved in ways I shouldn’t jus to spread out the pleasurable sensation all the while pleading for it too stop, but not really wanting it too…..”Please…..like turn it off…..tooooo mmmmm much…..mmmmm…no…..like……mmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15