View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Feeling the Burn. (Alucard n Cassie) 

Alucard could practically feel the warm water on Cassie as it watched her. It noticed she still wore the studded collar, and grinned. It could have some interesting effects on her in the water like this...

Alucard flicked a switch on the collar's portable remote. It would give the subtlest of feelings, just small pleasures, too miniscule to be directly noticed, but having a definite cumulative effect on the showering Cassie.

Keithley continued to read the contents of his clipboard. There was much to read about the young Miss Smith on there, and a lot of it was rather interesting...

Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:49 am
Profile YIM

The bar of soap slide about tween me hands, a thick rich lather running tween me fingers to drip down the middle of me chest. I ran me fingers along me shoulders spreading the lather across me skin. The mirror’s reflection showing a tall graceful young girl with red hair that ran hidden down her back staring back at me. Her tall face an prominent cheek bones sat atop a neck encircled in black leather. Me hands played along its edges and then back down, rubbing the narrow shoulders. Slowly the hands sank to the tops of the firm prominent mounds that curved past her body an touched in the middle of her chest. With one hand I held the bottom of the breast as met the other hand in the middle, rubbing an squeezing me self to get all the salt from the ocean off. I felt the mild pleasure of me hands upon me flesh, felt the beat of me heart ‘gainst the nipple as it stirred a bit. Gold glittered there, an I took me time, being careful to clean it an me….not certain it had healed….cause when yah pulled in it, it plain hurt….but being gentle brought a thrill…the way hanaji had learned to bring me into her mouth an then play with the ring with her tongue like.

I rubbed the other, then both, me hands playing over the slink round curves of me body, squeezing me breasts in a hug that got the sides of me ribs done an all. More lather …me hands soon playing further down me slender waist, fore it flared to me round hips. I’d been hared on meself in the past…never thought of me as attractive. But Hanaji liked me as well as violet. An sum of the other girls I avoided, well they seemed to watch me too which could give yah a bit of a complex I suppose. Still the flatness of me tummy, cept for the gently rounding fore it tapered off to me mound made me happy….happy I was in shape an toned like. Happy that me skin was firm an soft under me fingers. “ummm” I watched meself spread the white lather over me mound, watched me reflection as I let me fingers slide lower over the bald skin. I could see me fingers an feel um at the same time as they touched me for the first time that day. It felt good, real good….perhaps better than a shower shoulda. Perhaps it wuz the mirror, the events, the slow release of tension that made it feel so good. Frankly I wuz a getting a lil horny….’should I?’ I thought to meself.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:24 am
Profile WWW

Cassie looked just as delicious to Alucard now as she had when it had eaten her before. It longed to have her inside it again, but intended on testing her quite fully first. Alucard looked at her soft skin, lightly freckled in a few spots. It watched as she soaped herself, taking special care of the "reward" Alucard had given her. It longed to test her, knowing that these piercings would make for an interesting part of the study. It took another gallon sip of its drink a sit watched her hands lower.

Keithley noticed a small section on Cassie's roommate and lover, Hanaji. There were many detailed, colorful pictures to go with it. Looks like we'll have to involve her in a future study, thought Keithley with a grin. He briefly considered phoning in an order for her now, but decided against it.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Well, I couldn’t not really….but then…no I kept me hands going. Lifting me leg an putting me foot in the corner of the shower right by the mirror. Smiling I ran the lather along me foot and then up over the muscle bunch of me calf. Then lathering me hands once gain to pull the frothy white up me leg, concealing some of the pale skin in the mirror till me hand shit me upper thighs an worked thar way ‘bout … one outside the other inside…a lingering touch along me lips…me knee moving outward in the mirror, me inside a lil more visible, a puffy lil part of me starting to hang down. I played me hands cross it a warm sensation reaching into me middle an smoldering.

I switched legs, working me other till I came upon me upper thigh. That the are tween me legs sat, all pink an filled with lots of them tiny white bubbles. The slick skin welcomed me touches, me caresses. Me fingers easily gliding tween me legs an across the center of me….a light rub that sends me back towards the pounding water allowing it to creep up to me shoulders. A finger disappears in the mirror, yet I can feel it inside me the girls face before me grinning like a crazy un, her green eyes dancing in merriment and then sparkling in desire….her mouth goes open an the shower echoes in her voice….a middle C…hummed in perfect pitch “MMMMMMmmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:02 am
Profile WWW

Alucard could practically taste the energy of her arousal on its tongue as it watched her, grinning. It drank down another mass of cider, and then, finding the massive cup empty, filled it again. It observed her gleefully, enjoying the mere act of watching.

The collar continued its subtle influences on Cassie, arousing her slightly with its efforts. Meanwhile Keithley stood guard outside, waiting for Cassie patiently.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:41 am
Profile YIM

The water beat against me back….warm an comforting like a blanket in winter. I felt me self, slick an wet. Blinking under the fluorescent lights to get the water off me lashes an out of me eyes so I could see me reflection. The girl looked hungry, the light freckles darker ‘gainst her pale white skin. I stopped then….had to stop or I’d never get out of here….no this wuzn’t the place…an they’d smell me sex upon me skin….oh lord silly me for getting like this.

I lathered up me hands …then cleaned the suds form me body, rinsing in the cascade of water form the shower head. I turned it off when I wuz clear of soap, rubbing me knees together in the remnants of the heat that coursed through me body. I had to control it, had to make me mind control me body. I wasn’t no tramp.

The fluffy towel flowed o’er me body, the dampness leaving me skin till only me hair was still wet. I wrapped the towel bout me chest, letting it hang jus past me knees and found the blow dryer. Hair flew in all directions….as it got lighter under the blast of heat and fluffed outwards, the curls and ringlets forming as the hair went dry.

Finally I looked at me self in the mirror, me hair light an fluffy as if hub round me shoulders. So much better it wuz. I looked around …. Me things gone….cept for the lap coat as if a person had been in her….an cleaned up after me fore I’d left. That wuz downright creepy, till I noted the little door on the floor that had sumthing about robot housekeeping don’t block on it. Now that wuz a good idea, cept me stuff wuz gone an all. I needed to get it back, so I put on the lab coat noting that I’d have to be careful moving like since it came jus past me widest part of me hips….in fact it wuz kinda indecent being this short….I’d never be able to sit down with out really embarrassing me self.

Opening the door I noted the man Kiethley like….I put me head round the door, ‘fraid to step out looking like this then remembered the towel….oh lord it wuz gone as well….
“umm, like me things is gone” I turned red as I thought bout what might have been seen an wuz glad I’d stopped then in spite me insides jus a begging for more of a touch and the fact me middle felt a lil slick gain. “did anybody come in….like yah wuz here guarding the door….or thar sum kind of like robots or sum such…cause they might be real handy to have an Hanaji has a bad habit of throwing her clothes an stuff….an it could be real useful….ummm well could I get me things back…that lab coat, well its all that wuz left.”

I leaned foreword, feeling a breeze cross me middle an looked back at the mirror, appalled me bottom was a wee bit visible. With me spare hand I tugged at the bottom of the lab coat…a pulling it back down an hard gainst me throat like.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:11 am
Profile WWW

"I apologize," said Keithley. "If they were collected by the cleaning robots, then your clothes are mixed in with the entire Lab's laundry. It may take a week or more just to sort your clothing out. We'll have it sent to you, though," he said. His eyes flicked to the clipboard. "We have your dorm number right here."

Keithley's face remained emotionless as he spoke to her. His ice-blue eyes did not seem to be lying to Cassie as his eyes met hers. "If you'll come with me, Miss Smith, we might make it to our destination in time."

He swiped his keycard in another slot in the walls. There was a metallic whoosh as a section of hall disappeared to reveal another doorway. This opened with more sounds of mechanical workings, and he stepped through, gesturing to her with his free hand.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:20 am
Profile YIM

Well he seemed nice enough bout it, but it still wuzn’t a good thing, not at all….Lord knows I wuzn’t gonna be able to sit all proper like for sum interview or nothing. Then he talked ‘bout being on time an I wuz glad I’d cut the shower time off….even if it meant I really would like to be a seeing hanaji an all. “um ok….but yah got” he moved off, as if expecting me to follow like. Me bare feet padded along silently behind him, while I kept me hands a clenched on the ends of the white lab coat an tried to pull it down a bit further like. All the pulling wuz jus a pulling against me chest an a showing off to points with a faint outline of the golden rings….oh lord…this wuzn’t working so I let go…feeling utterly naked while I walked tween the new wall sections an a following him. ”Umm, please, soon as can be can I get me some more things to wear….this is woeful short an mighty embarrisin like” I said all quite like as I followed.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:31 am
Profile WWW

Keithley hardly seemed to notice the indentations against Cassie's lab coat. Really, he did notice. It may even have excited him, but it would never show on his face.

"I believe you'll have something waiting for you in the experiment room," he said, "which is right about... here." He pressed several buttons in rapid succession on what almost looked like a calculator riveted to the wall. It was a security keypad, but it also had another safety measure that only a few knew about. In addition to the correct combination, the person opening the door also had their fingerprints scanned when his or her fingers touched the buttons, checking them against the database. A second later, Keithley was admitted into the room, leading Cassie in with him.

Alucard heard the intercom buzz. "The test subject is here." Grinning, the alien stood up from its seat, stretching as it did so. Setting down the massive mug, Alucard looked through the massive one-sided mirror that separated it and Cassie.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:43 am
Profile YIM

Watching this strange man….all intent on his clip board an stuff. I wuz kinda cute an all, an he had the added benefit of being in charge an all official. Had to be, not everybody I’d met had a clip board an talked so confident. Oh lord no, I ocudln’t think of it like that….I mean I had Suriel as me husband….an yah only took one, that wuz the rules.

It musta been the shower, the way I wuz feeling during it that caused em to think like sum two legged hussy. With a swoosh the door opened into a brightly light an super clean room. A large mirror ran along one wall. An there as I walked I turned an suddenly gaped at that mirror. I felt a lil heat hit me, a shimmer of a reflection that showed the way the lab coat moved as I walked, the way it hung cause that last button wuzn’t at the bottom….the gap as me long toned leg went forward…no the leg I didn’t worry ‘bout… cept at the very top when the gap opened an for an instant in time I flashed me bare self to all that could catch the glimpse. If Keithley had been looking at me in that mirror…he’d a noticed fur sure….oh lord I didn’t need that….didn’t need to be though of as a tramp an slut an them other bad words they used for bad girls.

Shortening me steps till I barely slid along the floor I followed, glad thara wuzn’t far to go…Why idd it always have to be me with the messed up wardrobe. Thar wuz a time not long ago I’d have had on a long dress an not shown a bit of me leg an been happy…now I couldl wear that school skirt and them gym shorts….but this….an not having no underwear cause of the cleaning bots wuz all wrong in me book. It kept me from looking round an noticing anything…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley barely seemed to notice Cassie's brief exposure, but such a sight would never escape Alucard's eyes...

"Cassie, hello!" said Alucard, using only one voice for the occasion, adopting a British accent to go with the "kindly old man" voice it was broadcasting over the intercom. "You're just as I remembered you!"

The alien let loose a rictus of amusement as it watched the woman on the other side of the glass. "Looking more lovely every day. There is a chair to your right. Please, do sit down so we can talk some more."

The chair in question was padded and comfortable-looking, but looked like it might easily be converted to an operating table with minimal effort... but why would a chair do that? Of course, to distract her from noticing that as much, Cassie's leather outfit had been laid in the chair in a neat pile, rings gleaming in the flourescent light.

The door to the Labs closed with a hiss. Keithley sighed. He would probably be in here for a while longer. He reached for a wall switch, and dimmed the lights a shade.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:54 am
Profile YIM

With the sudden gentle voice filling the room I stopped an looked about….wondering were it had come from. Me large green eyes scanned the room, wide an gazing, while I pivoted on the balls of me feet, the floor smooth an solid beneath me. Yeap, not here…..but watching me….an suddenly I knew the mirror had to be something more….I took a step back an snatched closed the bottoms of the lab coat. The voice seemed to carry a certain intent…an intent that had me a bit worried.

The voice might be kind an full of merriment….but the hairs at the back of me neck still went up at that laugh an them words. Looking more lovely…thar be certain ways I didn’t want to be looked at….yes I liked the compliment, but something….remebered me…I didn’t remember him.

For the life of me I couldn’t place the voice….I looked at the chair….an what sat upon it….Me eyes narrowed, ok, Keithley said Mr. Pocket protector would be delivering it….but what for? Why wuz this important? Cautiously I stepped to the chair an bent atme waist to pick it up and slide it off the seat. The bottom of the lab coat sliding up me bum….but me eyes wuz on the leather an so wuz me mind. Leather that I’d found meself in jus the beginning of the week…. Laying in the basement after what seemed like a long full sleep upon the hard rocks. Yet I’d awoken without a single crick in me neck, or nothing untoward. The leather wuz all I wore, leather that fit me like a glove an pulled an pushed at me curves in all the right places if yur into that sort of thing. I’d had nothing but it, an me book bag to cover meself with me as I snuck up the stairs barefoot after the stroke of midnight at the end of a weekends detention. Thankfully it wuz dark an the girls all seemed ot be asleep already. I’d had to skirt around a few late nighters walking the halls….anxious moments that. I mean how do you explain padding about barefoot with nothing but some leather strap on yah. They’d have gotten the idea I wuz doing sum weird stuff, an frankly I couldn’t member nothing….cept I had on this leather an me breasts had gold pierced through me nipples. Somehow I’d gotten back with out nobody noticing. Had this man done it to me?

The leather felt alive in me hand….warm an supple…carefully I placed it cross the chair arm an prepared to sit. Me hands slid across me bum all ladylike to smooth the back of the coat across me as I sat. I kept me legs together an sat….the fabric sliding back on me bum till it hit the cushy seat all bare…It wuz an uncomfortable feeling that. One I coulda done without but given the clothing it wuz the best I could do. Carefully I folded one leg over the other, an pushed the bottom of the coat down cross me middle so as to keep from a flashing nothing.

I sat up, me chin up and me hands folded in me lap. I looked at the red haired girl in the mirror, me hair falling nicely cross me shoulders an front. Legs stuck out of the white of the coat like they wuz much longer …me hips almost showing….the effect wuz really weird I reckon. Somehow the compliment now warmed me, didn’t seem so bad, but I still had to find out what wuz going on an all.

“Thank you….” The lights fading a bit from the garish shine of earlier. I smiled politely from me unseen host, sure to be behind the mirror. “You say we have met? I be real sorry but I don’t recognize the cute accent form nowhere….yur not one of me teachers or such are yah?” I figured I’d get onto the discussion of the leather under me elbow later.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile WWW

The door slid open behind Alucard as I stepped into his little room as quiet as a mouse as I was told to come here. He had asked me to particpate in an experiment. Ha, I always thought he was here to satsify his hunger and so when he asked I was naturally intriquied as I leaned back into a corner waiting for him to tell me why he wanted me here.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:54 am

Switching the intercom off, Alucard turned to its guest. Now when it spoke, it used many voices and no accent. "Hello, Keemari. This is our test subject, Cassie." It gestured to the person on the other side of the one-way mirror. "She possesses a certain magic within her. I would like to test the capabilities of it, gauge it, and the like. It seemed to me that it only activated when she was severely overloaded."

The alien allowed its hands to drop to the floor. "Pain, pleasure, it seems either or both activated it last time. Therefore, I am going to gauge her on all three: pain, pleasure, and both."

Alucard allowed itself a grin in front of its fellow participant. Turning toward the intercom, the alien pressed the button to speak to her, it readopted its "kindly old man" voice and accent.

"Something like that, Cassie, something like that. In fact, I think you will be taught a lot in here."

Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:41 pm
Profile YIM

The chair beneath me warms to me touch as I squirm a lil with its initially cool embrace. I uncomfortably shift me position…then back noting the warmer spots. It feels cheap an rude to be putting me privates straight ‘gianst sum thing like a chair. So I swing me bare foot a bit in nervousness, noting how me calf flares in a gently curve in that large mirror. I hold me self upright no leaning back…not wanting the lab coat to pull up any higher than it already is. The gold crucifix hangs against the white of me coat…and glitters in them mirror, stark contrast with the black leather ‘bout me neck.

“I don’t see no piana….so I ain’t that. Am I gonna sing….what? This be a lab, an I be wondering what this is all ‘bout. If you would be so kind to explain then I reckon I might be able to help better.” I really hoped this wasn’t ‘bout me monthlies….in fact I hadn’t had a one since I got here. So help me if Suriel had me with child than he’d better be forking o’er the ring an all the rest. If it wuz something else I’d like to know. Sum bodied said sum thing ‘bout exercise and such could mess with the rhythm of life. But I didn’t think that six months worth …. “is thar sum thing ‘bout me that maybe yah need to tell me” That wuz about all I could go in polite company. An since they weren’t me doctor there wuz nothing else a doing…cept….”I don’t suppose yah have a doctor for us girls….yah know the special kind” I breathed outward a lil embarrassed in the request of sorts…but I had to know, the sooner the better. An if this wuz a lab they could tell me I reckon.

Then perhaps it was the collar….maybe they were gonna get it off. It seemed other worldly, like a thing that heaven or hell could be responsible for. For the life of me I didn’t know. Me head wuz a mess of thoughts an suppositions all crowding in on one another for me attention. All possible reasons I wuz here. I pushed the hair back on me right side, back on o’er me shoulder, liking the effect in the mirror, giving me that look a sophistication in me lab coat an all. To many thoughts….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next