View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Feeling the Burn. (Alucard n Cassie) 

Such strength, no he had not shown me this yet…this strength of his. Arms bulging with muscle each time he simply raises me up like sum big floppy toy only to force me back down again upon the never slacking shaft.

Screaming an a moaning he lifts an drops me. Leaning forwards I thrust me breasts hard gainst the soft fur. On an uplift I bring me feet forwards, no straddling him…. I have no need to pull or push…he does it an in the wild miz of pain from the tightness and pleasure from the drubbing I be getting a feel the heat increase. Not a twitch is required by me, he controls it an I let it happen….”Good……good fur you……good ….fur me…..”gasping one owrd out at a time I I reach the top of his shaft….then down I race till I take a breath and form the word.
Rings upon me nipples slap downwards as I reach bottom with each drop. I start to grin as the pleasure builds….the constant caress of fur…shifting forwards a bit at the bottom and rubbing me clit ‘gainst him. I pull me heels into the small of his back…ready at the bottom to grind me self into him and gain even more pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:14 am
Profile WWW

"So... enjoying it, this unbriddled feeling of passion and feeling. Ahhh this is about half of what a heat as you might call it is." I tell her. As I continue to work her up and down on my cock. I then slam her down and grind her pussy and ass onto my cock and fur for a bit savouring the feel of her on my cock as I work her hard, holding nothing back from her as I then pull her down as I grind her on my cock and kiss her deeply, wrapping my toungue around hers, around her mouth and deep into her throat.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:35 am

Relaxing I let him do the work…let him pull an push an smother me as he wills. I am his…his alone to determine what will be done. The moans come out muffled as me tongue is squeezed by his own….another strange sensation, pleasurable. Closing me eyes I let it all hit me…all the feeling an sensations that he offers as I rid the shaft into me bum.

“yes” I mumble round me full mouth….”more” not even sure he can understand what I say. The sensations are even more intense know that I have given in, now that I accept what he does an no longer worry about his pleasure. That is for him to get in using me. Ohhhh, me own pleasure rocks me lil world, the strong embrace, the tickling hairs an I feel the edge already in view. If this….this is what a heat is….oh I could do this…I want it…want to feel its pleasures upon me body….want to freely be his….

The moan builds in the back of me throat…slides upwards an outwards as me insides drip upon his fur….a swirl of heat lashes outwards an me nipples almost hurt they feel so full…”OOHHhhhhhhh” it begins…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:41 pm
Profile WWW

I then stand up all of a sudden pulling her tight against my body as I nearly crush her body against me as I grab ahold of her ass tightly as I simply work that up and down on my cock quickly using her for pleasure, however I knew it was so much more as the front of her entire body was being rubbed and played with by my strong muscular physique and the short white fur over my body. I could feel her nipples respond to the stimulation as I continue to domaniate her mouth with my toungue, swriling it deep within her throat as it played with her lovely toungue as I could feel her juices dripping onto the floor onto my feet.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:38 pm

A jolt an buck as he stands….but I’m over the edge…falling as me gargled moan sounds out me mouth in a hiss of air form deep inside me. The large tongue in me mouth almost stifles the sound, yet it escapes to echo off the hard white walls of the room we be in.

Inside I clench an unclench round nothing but air….pleasure rides me but does not entirely satisfy as me hole remains empty….it will be stuffed soon I vow as another warm spasm rides deep within me. The thick shaft remains behind the vibrations of me insides, yet perhaps it feels then even so as it plunges in an out of me….the pain a distant memory as all me senses turn to pleasure…

Clutching the muscles across his shoulder blades I pull em self hard against the wonderful carpet that covers the smooth hard muscles. Nipples stay firmly pinned gainst his taught flesh an me body bounces up an down hind them…like the backsides of um are being massaged by me. Me lips met his snout…feel the hard edge of teeth as I plunge back gainst him with each thrust…an each resulting spasm of me insides. Nostrils flare open to suck the air in me body requires as I ride this wave of pleasure.

For a moment I open me eyes, barely able to focus on the image before me…me face hidden ‘cept one eye…me calves circling the naked white furred back of a man whose muscles tense. A visage of strength an vitality. Forearms curl upwards to those wide shoulders…hands clenched atop a shoulder on each side. His bum thrusts, an I feel the result inside me….fire racing into me. The power of that firm bum, the muscles clenching then unclenching as he dances within….the focus goes an I close me eyes….images dancing in me mind…images of a strong virile man that uses me an pleasures me in ways I’d not thought possible. I am his Alpha….His mate….I will show him….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:55 pm
Profile WWW

I feel her cumming, mainly from said juices that covered my feet that I mentioned before hand, however something is missing, I can sense it, oh what could it be. I could see it in her psyche her eyes that were now dazed as she looks upon me, almost begging asking for something. Ah I know.

Her pussy is then filled up by a cock, simlar to mine you might say, not quite though as I matches the tempo in which I continue to use her tight wonderful ass. Hmmm, I think I'll cum soon, but not just yet. I wanted her to enjoy the air I conjured for her, that took my shape to the best of it's abiltiy and played with her cunt streching it as wide as I was at least I love the feel of her body rubbing against mine. It give me such a thrill to have this southern girl so totally enthralled with me.

Hmmm, I guess some humans do have good tase. Ha, ha, ha. I then finally part from the kiss, the withdrawal taking some time as I smirk at her. "Are you ready alpha?" I ask her with a smirk knowing with her profile that it was what she wanted... needed to hear as I drop out my toungue and wrap it around one of those rings and pull on it.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:13 pm

oh the sensations…..I …I want him….suddenly something swells inside the empty void within me. Muscles clench at it as they spasm…an as his tongue unwraps an withdraws from me mouth I open me eyes in astonishment, seeing him, his cute grin that seems to wink at me all on its own….how did he know…how could he … doesn’t matter as me eyes unfocus an roll back with me head as I offer me entire neck to those terrible sharp teeth.

I have reached heaven I suppose….I have nothing more to give him, an still he gives me more. I feel him in both places now, a tear upon me cheek, trailing downwards in joy. He calls me alpha. “Yessss me love…..oh yessssssssssss”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:09 am
Profile WWW

"Cum for your alpha." I whisper into her ear as I then move down and lightly bite her neck, grazing her delicate flesh with my teeth, teasing it as my toungue continues to play with her golden ring, such a lovely accesory the count gave her as I start to cum within her ass, filling it up. I decide to give her more as I have the air cock shot air up into her simulating it, without actually anything there as I devour her.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:29 am

In a haze of lust filled exctasy I hear his words….an never miss a beat…not even thinking that he doesn’t know….”I……am…….ohhhhhh……still……….ahhh” each thrust into me is echoed by another spasm…one after another….rumbling in me belly. I feel his head expand within me though… an now he is close…then….I feel it…feel him and he wetness an I can’t help the deep growl of joy an the tears that come with it an travel down me face…I wiggle for him….tween me own spasms… trying to intensify the pleasure he feels. Pleasure, he needs it from me so he will never want another…I must give it…must mark him as mine if only in his head as he has for me…sharing….Not sure…not matter. I am his, an at that moment I feel the moistness no dribble out me bum. I move me head back, nuzzling his neck while he bounces me in his tight embrace.
“Alpha….love….me ….. alpha”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:12 am
Profile WWW

"Your such a love starved girl, but your bio says your parents lavished you. Guess you miss it here." I tell her as I slow down a bit as I pull her back so she hangs in the air as one hand holds her back still working her in and out of me as I continue to cum, filling her ass up to the point of bursting as I move my hand through her long lovely hair, petting her.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:36 am

The rhythm slows…going from beastlike need to a gentile loving embrace of sorts. Each time he slides back in I can still feel him jump…though not nearly so hard, not nearly so urgent….the urgency of the coupling fading as me inside finally settle an I bask in the fiery warmth of his embrace. The way of him, so urgent in need that matches me own, fading to this gentle warmth that feels so like home.

Nuzzling me face into the soft fur, hiding the tears of joy from him I answer, “yes, I miss um terrible. Ma and Pa were always there for me. I loved the warmth of our home, the way they took care of me. Our family outings to the lake, or too one of the relatives like me uncles farm. I miss them…I really do.”

The gently gestures of his hand upon me head, it meant soooo much. I couldn’t member how we got to this place…what I wuz even here for cept to hold him close an enjoy the way he made me feel. I twirled me fingers in his hair, me whole body relaxing into him as muscle after muscle slowly loosened….”I could fall asleep in yur arms…” I yawned an closed me eyes…me ear hearing the thump, thump, thump of his heart in his chest as it rose an fell with each breath.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:19 pm
Profile WWW

I thought I was supposed to make her explode did that already occur and she was shutting down now? I looked out of the corner of my eye to see if I should press any further from the Count in the name of research of course. This one had been very different, easier to seduce and take then most other students, especially after I revealed myself. Actually did give me hope for humanity, not much but some as I continue to stroke her hair and let her listen to my heart.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:42 pm

He was still hard within me….an a little uncomfortable up thar in me bum, so slowly I pulled me self upwards, kissing me love an then reaching down with me hand guided him forwards again fore settling down on him. The pulsing end of him now from within me, making me feel full, an still…still I wanted more, to feel him fill me till he came out me head. For now though I settled beck ‘gainst him….feeling a warmth that wuz so different.

“Please…..rock me….I like you in me…want you there even if I just sit here with you inside me while the world goes by. I feel so safe….secure….loved.” Rocking a bit in his arms, listening to the breath that was met with each rise an fall of his chest. Strong arms around me….holding me in a manner kinda like me pa had….but not….no the shaft now resting comfortably within me folds told me it was a very different relationship.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:01 am
Profile WWW

"Hmmm, seems I've been going a little too easy on you if your still want more. Perhaps I should show you exactly why they considered me a monster." I tell her as my hands became inflamed as they spread a warmth over her body, altering her cells augmenting her already augmented body to recieve pleasure as I start to rock her again, wind swirled around her nipples, pulling on them carressing them, playing with her gold rings.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:20 am

“Yah might bring out the monster in me…” Giggling an then running me tongue along the thin lips of his mouth, across the massive white incisors that could so easily rend holes into my soft flesh. Deep inside the warmth, the closeness…the rocking motion sends another pulse of pleasure across me flesh. Nipples feel as though soft fingers tease them. Another of this wonderful mans talents no doubt. The leather about me body tingles on me skin…sending warm delightful jolts on a fan across me body.

“I’m not done till you are….an yur still stiff as a board. I’m begging to think that a week might not ‘ave been in jest” “are all men like this?” I begin to move higher, taking him up an down inside me in longer an longer strides. He wanted the beast awake….it was time to show him what my beast could be like…This time I did not fight it, I accepted it willingly in an embrace of joy.

Lips retreat an white teeth show on the fluorescent lites. A growl drowns out the incessant whirring fans of the air-conditioners some were high overhead. Nibbling down his long snout, playing with the flap of skin that is a lip of sorts I tease till I am above his neck. I descend on the soft fur, descend till I can feel the solid muscle and the trembling pulse that marks the artery. I play me tongue across that point, me mouth open an ready.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next