View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Feeling the Burn. (Alucard n Cassie) 

"No, most girls run from my form so I barely get the chance." I tell her with a smirk as I wrap my toungue around those nipples again enjoying the feel of the metal and the sounds of her pleasure as she tried to ride me, to tease me to the very edge of my sanity as I fought back the same way against her. I must admit she was pushing me to my limits. My cock was secreting a great deal of precum almost like real cum wanting to release it's load into her. "Come now, though you want to feel it inside of you as well and I won't release my mentail restraints until I show you." I tell her licking my lips before working my toungue all over her breasts, seemingly randomly as I tease the flesh she so readily offers.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:05 am

“ohhhhh” the moan wuz outta me mouth fore I could do nothing ‘bout it. The way that tongue worked me o’er …. The way it swirled cross me breasts made me tremble in shear delight. … had to work quickly….had to ….his words … what did they mean.

I pushed inside…closing the muscles as beast I could. Perhaps a smaller man would ‘ave felt a caress, a mere tremor. But he was round enough I guessed it would be different. SO I pressed me self an slowly lifted…lifted as the end of him wuz squeezed by me like a orange in a press. “yah….” I grunted from the exertion, the control tht wuz so hard to maintain with that tongue circling me erect and sensitive nipples. “goona go…..soon”
I pushed till the end of me held him once gain….that circled me self over him…I swear the end of him grew…then pulsed. I stopped dead still….certain for a moment I’d pushed too hard as me own insides trembled at the thought of his rushing seed filling me. “oh…no …not yet….” Gasping each word out as I did all I could to quite the raging storm within…no….needed him to ….ohhhh mmmmmyyy perhaps I’d worked to hard…perhaps the tongue that slithered o’er me …no……no…..I held me breath desperately trying to push the tide downwards….me grip loosened….then tightened again as me body went tense and the air hissed into me lungs….chest expanding…breasts pushed further downwards as me back arched and fingers and toes curled. Leather strained under each finger, the red lacquered nails biting into the surface of the chair….A light pop reached me ears …was it a nail finding it way though, or was it the cork flying off the bottle that was me insides, ready to spill the fizzing liquid like a newly released Champaign bottle.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:18 am
Profile WWW

"Your on the edge aren't you, abou to cum. I will show you." I tell her with a moan of my own as I release more then my mental restraints as she feels my cock actually expand within her increasing it's size by two times at least. This was the knot of a wolf or dog that in my people became only activate during our mating seasons to insure a proper mating along with off spring. As my cock literaly became a cork to her pussy, locking her in place as here came the unique part. My cum was shot, not sprayed like a gun up into her very womb, making sure she would became pregenant or that was the idea if our speicies were combatable that is. Too bad I think a human wolf hyrbid would be intreasting at least scientifically anyway.

I was able to control my knot as I had achieved mental control of my mating season having to suprress them for over two hundered years, which means I could activate any of the functions that went with it at will. This one though, could threaten to shatter my mental forcing my body into a temporary state of unparrelled lust that would be a mating season for my body. I could regain control but not for a while. A day most. Still I wasn't about to lose it as my cock shot it deep within her, at least a twelve clip. Ha, ha, ha.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:21 pm

Of a sudden the thought hit me….the reading I’d done on wolf packs….the way I liked this dominant position. He had to be the alpha of a pack….and I was trying to show I could be the female alpha…worthy of mating….worthy of the honor of running beside him. My eyes grew wider as he talked of and then things started. Things if could not explain….I felt it inside me….as I had to lower me self gainst him to keep from exploding. I stretched…wuz stretched further an further and it sent me to the edge, no this time it wuz not just the tip of his shaft, but everything inside me…and as I pushed me self backwards I could feel him continue to expand each inch I let in….filling me till…I felt the warm hot mass explode gainst me back wall….hitting it with force….then another pulse and I barely felt this one through the haze of me own pleasure.

Rocking gainst the muscles of me lover with there soft warm fur I did nothing but mew an murmur as each blast into me sent another bone clenching release through me. The sensation so different than anything I had yet experienced…I wuz pinned, and withering about his shaft in ecstasy brought on by his release of seed within. I thrashed about, unable to do anything but enjoy the pleasure of the moment….finally exhausted I lay still, hearing the beating of his heart….the movement of his breath over me face….

“You’re an alpha"….my hand now ideally playing in the hair of his chest….."am I worthy of being you’re mate….an alpha of your pack? " ….. The sensations slowly cooling…and yet the rigid shaft within me reminded me of his earlier words….and I smiled….”I’m going to enjoy this week of mating if I am.” I licked at his mouth, my tongue gliding along the edges of those sharp white teeth…..waiting for his answer and hoping.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile WWW

"My, my, my this is a first, you wish to became my mate, the head of a future pack?" I ask her as I then meet her wandering lips and kiss her, savouring the feel of her lips on mine as I take in her delightful taste as I savour every moment of them. Ha, she was intoxicating and her red hair added to her fiery appeal. I then part from those sweet lips. "So does this mean you've fallen for me?" I ask her directly as I waited for this answer. Would be the first time I meet a human who was so overwhelmed by the sensations of the mating that they knew it wasn't what I looked like, but what I could do that mattered. She would be an evolution step forward for them mentally.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:34 am

The heat rose in me face, “Jus what would make me worthy” I tilted me head round a bit, lookin at him askance an coy like while I start to move me hips a lil … jus playing with his long hard shaft that remained inside me. It wuz wicked that…the way if filled me an I could do nothing but gyrate a bit to force the end of him to wander cross the sides of me relaxed womb. Did he wish to fill my womb with his children? At that moment I felt outta me element. What did I want….I kissed him back while I tried to think on it.

“I want….I want what every girl wants. A strong virile man to partner with…to raise children with….to rule with. I sense you rule your pack, I sense an alpha….an yet a man strong ‘nough to let me have me way…to allow me to tie him up and yet still he seems strong. I take me teeth an looking up into his eyes slowly sink them into the fully muscled an strong chest ‘bout his nipple. A teasing bite…. Then upwards a bit…releasing the flesh “but I asked if I wuz worthy first….yur answer I reckon is a round about way of saying yes but woorying what the pack might think….me baing different an all.

Holding me upwards upon me arms I brought enough weight off of me lover to gently rub me breasts upon his fur covered torso. The feeling like I was naked in a fur coat….”Are thar others like you….were do yah come from?”

If he spoke the truth we had a week….an so far I felt none of the slackening tween me legs an in me deeply that men wuz supposed to have happen…but then, I’d only heard ‘bout them things….never experienced it. It felt wonderful….but now I wanted to talk…till me insides started heating up gain an all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:44 am
Profile WWW

"Your right that I am worried, but not about my pack. You see I'm the last of my kind in this world. They were hunted down and elimanted, a big part played by humans." I tell her. "It's why I hide from them and think that you are worthy if you so desire it. You see beyond the flesh of the mortal make up and judge the soul so unlike your ancestors and the people that are in this world. So I worry about what your friends, your parents, your family will do, will they kill me or attempt to, will I have to fight back and kill those you hold dear to defend myself. THat is my concern." I tell her my eyes glowing there red color a bit as I impart these onto her. THis experiment had taken a real twist I had not expected.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:19 am

It hurt me to think that maybe me own flesh an blood had been part an parcel to the killing of his pack…his children. I felt a mist of wetness upon me eyes, felt a pang upon me heart that he alone walked earth by himself with nothing an nobody to share his happiness or sorrow with. I had Hanaji….he had no-one….wuz this gods design upon me life. To bring hope an happiness to this man….to bring him a pack….Hanaji and I? Could I even willingly share him?

“I’m sorry”, looking down at his chin, ashamed at the way that me fellow humans could treat others on our planet…let alone each other. “I…..I’ve never suffered a big loss like that….never known that kind a pain an all. You have been most kind to allow me this….this method of mating when all my kind have done is hurt you. I reached down at the bound wrists an worked the notes till the cords fell free….it was no longer a fun game to capture an tease this man. It had been wrong of me….an I had horribly enjoyed the whole thing….”I’m sorry I tied you up….after all that has gone on….please forgive me. “ the last looking into his eyes as I tried not to cry….to be strong an yet convey me utter shame in what I had done to gain me dominance an pleasure.

Me weight settled upon his broad chest, chin to his sternum, me hands gently resting on each shoulder as I gently circled me fingers in the soft fur. The concept so strange an foreign this sharing of a partner, a lump upon me throat as I continue. “Did you have many mates….or do you take but one?” I had to know….had to understand how I fit in all of this. “Am I here to see if I am to be your mate?” I brought me face up into the well of his shoulder and neck an nuzzled the side of that long chin. I needed to understand this experiment…to know what it all meant as well.

(The scanners of the room might have shown a strong spike into the margins of safety for a human female…heart rate, pulse, even enzyme and protein manufacture as the young females orgasm continued….but the fall from potential danger had been swift. The body coming into a safe equilibrium as she chatted away, hormonal and sexual enzymes still remained elevated, but nothing like the level they had achieved but 5 minutes before. )

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:22 pm
Profile WWW

"Ahhh, you show yourself even more evolved and with more potential then any human I've ever come across with every word you speak." I reach up and move my hand through her hair, a strangely romantic and kind gesture from a monster like myself as this girl was very unique, I'm sure the Count would be having a laugh or wondering what the hell happened to the guy who could kill you 45+ ways with his magic. Who's mind could list all the vital areas of any alien in the know galaxy. I was a killer and yet I came here to simple enjoy myself and do reseach.

"It's true, I blame and hate every human that did that to my people, we were harmless unless threatened as shown by there ability to hunt them down. I alone was determined and strong enough to surive for these past two hundred years. Yet the hatred I feel for humanity knows almost no bounds. It's one of the reasons I'm here. I enjoy making humanity suffer, the students here for there transgrassions. How could I forgive Genocide, but then with such a genuire offer and heartfilled regret how could I not forgive a girl like you. Doesn't mean I wash the rest of humanity clean, but you don't need to carry that burden. It's beyond you." I tell simply.

I then smile at her next question. "For the alpha the cheiftian of a pack it was not uncommon for him to have a singular mate, but a couple mistress also, perhaps arranged from other tribes for apasment or merely to make sure his strong spirt would be carried further into the next generation as one female unless very strong could not satisfy such a creature in my tribe during our mating season that occurs every seven years in tune with the tribe." I then look through the mirror wondering if I should mislead her about the results of the experiment. Hmmm. "About the experiment I do not know, I know that reason is not it or on a very slight chance it is, but the permant mating of a creature and human here would most defintly break rules, both in law and in your social order would it not? I mean I can tell your a very Christian girl, surely you think me to be an animal and the lord forbides you from taking me as a mate does he not?" I ask her.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:44 am

The mans shaft held me affixed, an I didn’t mind a bit….though it would have been tough to untie his ankles like this….He had forgiven me an so I would accept it with a gleeful heart. As for the rest, the answer was easy.

“Do you think of yourself as an animal?” I knew he did not….”I know the answer and so do you, me lord in heaven is a gentle an kind god. I know he would think of you as he does me, we are both his creations an therefore capable of much …. If your are capable of hate an forgiveness…then you are capable of love, and that is all god asks of us, to love one another.” I ran me finger from his forehead down his snout to the cute cool nose. “Perhaps it is my destiny….perhaps it is what the lard intends, I do not know, but with prayer I might find out. So….now are we in your seven year cycle….shall I prove myself capable….you said a week….perhaps” I cocked an eyebrow at him, “Perhaps that is the experiment the reason I was brought here to see if your race could be saved an maybe the rules are not rules here in this place…..but I’m getting a little hungry ‘gain an your words seem very true” as I wiggled me hips an felt him bounce deep inside me. I ran me mouth up to his ear an bit the corner lightly, playing and toying with me new found lover….my alpha….an perhaps his as well. Perhaps he would remember me forever an be next to me as long.

He did not seem a killer, but rather a sensitive an warm creature....one that I had slighted in me actions an yet he had forgiven me....this wuz some one you could give yur heart too surely.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:49 am
Profile WWW

"No I do not, never have, sometimes monster since the term is used so losely for me and others like me who vary as much as flowers in field." I tell her. I then listen some more and smile at her. "My mating season has not been inititated in over two-hundred years. During the mating season there are only two things on the mind of my people, production of an off-spring and pleasure. In that state we aquire a sixth sense about wheter we successful impregenate if that is not done then we continue in a whirlwind until we do. I've done the math, the chances of that with any human is barely 1% and only with unique genetic humans. If I was to allow it to happen I might never go out of it and continue ravishing humans until there mind or body fails. So I've suppressed them for over two-hundred years." I explain to her.

"Such disipline and control is an exerise of the mind and I have mastered, however it has left some intreasting effects on my body. I constantly seem to be as you humans say horny and my cock unlike my body will never seem to lose it's hardness, along with certain things that happen during mating are now under my control like the knot you experinced." I tell her as she nibbles on my ear. "Hmmm, but lets see if you can lower my sexual desires a bit." I tell her. This would turn into a long week I'm sure, but a fun one.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:36 am

“perhaps your seed even now seeks an egg….” I wink at him….”all it takes is that one time” I feel me insides smaller yet still wrapped tight round the long stiff sheath of living flesh that pierces me….I slid upwards knowing I can once gain move upon him.

“How would you like it now my Alpha…..I did promise anything you desired, would you be willing to loose control with me….to go until you are successful in your quest to increase the size of your race.” I giggle. “I’d like to try and be willing…It sounds like fun and just the thing the stiff in the suit would want to see us perform…maybe it’ll give him a woody as well…” I laugh…then sit up, sliding back down the firm pole till he is fully sheathed inside me. The with hands and gestures I work to draw up this strange lover of mine, so I can eventually sit upon his lap an hold him close while we proceed. Of course I am his to command, I have given my word.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:16 am
Profile WWW

"Hmmm, I think I'll save that for a time when I know it will be possible, since if I let myself go and your not then I'll continue to ravage you without being able to hear your words to stop for rest and ether your mind or body will break. If I knew it would happen then I would agree to it." I tell her.

I then smirk at her as I lift her up off my cock leaving her empty as I could see the look of confusion and desire to have it back inside her. "Besides if I did let myself go, then until you became pregenant I wouldn't even bother to try this out." I tell her as I start to pull her back down but this time my cock slipping into her ass.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:03 am

“are you saying I can’t get pregnant…is it cause I am…is that why I’m here an I haven’t had no monthlies?” I squirmed….had Suriel gotten me pregnant. Would they kick me outta school and send me home in disgrace to me parents an all me friends. They’d not believe a word of it o’er who the father wuz. It took me breath away jus thinking bout it…made me heart beat faster as he lifts me upwards till a pop of him leaving me sounds in the air. So concerned wit hme impending doom I’d forgotten to relax…forgotten all that wuz happening round me till I felt that thick end of his pushing ‘gainst the wrong hole altogether an his words a coming to me ears….

“Huh….I…..” but I’d given me word…still “yur….tooooo big…” pausing as me thighs tensed to keep me up….hands, incessant and strong pulled me down…the well lubricated an thick end of him pushing aside the swirl of muscle that guarded me entrance. Parting it like a knife in butter as I gasped to feel the size of him in the oh so tight channel of me bum. A rush of air flowed outward as me chest feel inwards an he pushed upwards. “ARGGHhh..huuuummmmmmppphhhhh” It hurt to have that wide head push past….felt better once it was passed the swirl of me bum. Pain quickly subsiding to pleasure as I found me equilibrium….

“Wuz …. Wrong….” I gasped, sliding upwards on me own…up that long shaft that was so tightly buried in me….”hands…tongue…breasts…I …. Can ….go….” I let him slip back inside me the pain an pleasure of the act mixing and heating up me insides all o’er ‘gain. Promises were mine to keep….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:36 am
Profile WWW

"Not saying that all, would just like to make sure your compatible before hand so I don't break you." I tell her. "Although this might." I tell her as I push into her tight ass sliding my cock up into her inch by precious inch as I take her. No need to hurry for this one as let the entirity of my cock slide into her, the strange mixture of pain and pleasure plunging her deep into it as I look up at her as she has such a lovely look on her face. I wait until she's adjusted a bit to it.

"Now just a priview of what might happen if I was in my heat." I tell her as my arms and chest muscles seem to expand on my body as I move her up and down on my cock, her ass always just an inch away from leaving me completly as I pound her up and down at an almost insane rate as her breasts flop up and down from the speed and powerful movements. "Its is intense, it is pleasure and pain rolled in one, I lose all sense of myself but the pleasure and the need to impregenate my alpha." I tell her.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next