View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Feeling the Burn. (Alucard n Cassie) 

"Just me, you could say a side effect of supressing all of those mating seasons." I tell her as I feel her move across my lips. During all of these with fire, and wind assaulting her I was gathering water, wasn't much in the sterile air, so I was peeling off the sweat her body had been accumalting as I formed something solid now, seeing as how the wind left her so empty as then freeze the water after purifying it. Which by the way is hard when you have such a willing student on your cock.

I then shape it into what else a phallic device and slide it up her ass for her enjoy as the cold sensation will heat her body up even more as I feel her get close to my artery... what was she planning. My first instinct as a surivor was to push her away as she was that close to it.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:10 pm

I felt his pulse upon me lips….an kissed it. Then as the cold slipped within me I cried out, hanging me head back an came up…up off the things that were entering me…his shaft, an a shaft of clear white.

“What wuz that…” I looked at him an tilted me head not certain what this new thing was. Me bum felt cold….cold up deep inside me. “I….I don’t know…..cold….” I shivered, then reaching down I grabbed his warm shaft an slid it gainst me bum….wiggling till I felt the large head press ‘gainst me. I let me weight down…sliding down him the warmth amazing in its feelings…like I could feel every inch…every ridge of him….”Ohhhhh that’s better….” Leaning back I looked him in the eye an winked. “this feels sooo good….how about we alternate….you feel so warms this way….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:00 am
Profile WWW

"Thats the idea." I Tell her as I float the shaft of ice infront of her eyes before plunging it into her pussy, that was very hot before hand, now it was getting a cool down of a different kind as I worked her ass again, knowing I would switch. Now lets see, wind, fire, water, hmmm... How about wood. On that note I reach up and place a seed right above her clit. It grew into a very small agile plant as she felt something go over it and she felt it convulse around her clit, in a way giving it a very intimate massage/carress.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:55 am

Heat flared ‘gainst the cold of me bum….an then the ice hit me, slid into me other hole, the one that wanted to grip an receive his seed. The growing heat disappearing as the cold spread. Inside, me body fought itself….growing tighter about the cold shaft in an effort to close the gap an gain heat. Nothing could escape the icy touch an I wiggled an gyrated as the shaft moved in an out of me bum….warmth there at last.
Cold leached the heat from me an I cried out….o’er an o’er….”please…give me…” oh the words were bad….soo bad….but I needed the warmth. Twisting me body I tried to pull off an away form the cold an heat. Warm hands held me form getting away entirely, warm hands that sent waves of heat an lust within me.

Suddenly sumthing wrapped its way round me nub an gave me a gentle squeeze…desire poured into me head….I didn’t want to get away from that….only the cold…the cold that sent me shivering on the inside till he gave me his heat. The cold that stopped that rising heat from taking me o’er the edge.

I twisted….his body following till I was on me knees and hands looking straight into the mirror. I gripped the leather in fingers gone white, me face twisted in joy an dislike all at the same time. Looking up I say the shear concentration, the joy upon his face. Would he mate with me till I carried his child? “Please….no more cold…..ohhh……” the word came to me mouth an quietly for the first time ever found its way out….”warm me….take… fuck me normal..” Quivering the whisper faltering on me lips….as me shaking arms collapsed in sent me head an shoulder onto the soft black leather of the large chair. With me bum high in the hair, I heard the slurping sounds of him moving in an out of me….cool water running down me thighs…..if this was the heat….I wondered if I could survive.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:03 pm
Profile WWW

I let one of her holes became hot and getting her ready to burst before I would switch my cock and the ice didlo for lack of a better term into that hot hole, making the torture all the more equisite as I kept her body on edge, enjoying the way the southern girl could speak and make things so enjoyable and sexy with her accent.

She seemed to especially enjoy the little plant I gave her that payed exlusive attention to her tiny love button as her nipples and gold rings were being cruelly and occaisionly gently played with, as they were tugged, twisted, pulled, and sometime carressed. I smirk at her.

"Well lets see here, we have water back in your pussy now, wind's playing with your nipples, and the fire of our souls is burning nicely and my little creation down there is having fun wouldn't you agree. However your breasts looks so lonely. How about we let earth deal with that." I tell her as I stop my thrusting into her for a second and move one of my hands up there and carress the flesh.

As I did so mud seemed to be left in it's place, that mud dryed and turned to clay that spready around her breasts, encasing them as she felt them fully encased they started to compact, and expand as if someones strongs hands were squeezing them hard, and then letting them go as it this continue, her nipples and rings still hanging in the air as the wing started to knock the rings togheter to make a lovely sound.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:49 am

Shear delight moved cross me flesh an into me center where the heat built. Me breast bounced an were squeezed till I swore me inside would flow out me turgid buds an onto the black leather I rested on. Muscles shook an quivered as I moved gainst him in utter heat. Only to be cooled off. The heat leached from me insides to have to start once gain. I wanted him in me….wanted him to stay cept then me bum would cool till me insides churned an I shouted out….

“too cold….please….please… me bum” so close to the edge it drove me crazy. I felt the muscles contract, become tense only to lose it all an have to start ‘gain in the cold an heat that alternated in me body.

Water pooled beneath me chin as I shook me head…me own saliva sputtering from the corners of me mouth at the number of times the rest of me body reacted only to have the center of me cooled once gain. Me nipples ached from the attention, the nubs sending pleasure an heat inside me to me middle to be quenched anew by the ice cold that alternated.

“Let me…..jus go…..please….” looking o’er me shoulder as I felt the end of him go large within me….I squeezed, hoping I could follow…not sure if this time he himself would find the release he sought an then let me get mine…..”Ummmm…..yes, is that it….should I say it ‘gain, that nasty word…..will that help me an you …..please….no more ice if I do….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:54 am
Profile WWW

I smirk at her when she says that as I then lift her ass up and slide my cock into her to help warm up her ass as the her pussy was cooled down all the while her body being assualted from every side, her entire body assaulted and played with. The sight was intoxicating as I kept her on edge.

"Say what?" I ask her playing dumb for a bit as I then turn her over so her ass is in the air as I work her over as I start to spank her, seeing as how she liked to the dom, I wondered how she woudl take the change. "Hmm, perhaps you want to know what the sixth element is, after all you have wind, fire, water, earth, and wood assualting you. Oh, well theres metal left, but these rings here seem to be based on that principal. How can I make it more effective..." I tell her with an almost forboding tone in my voice.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:53 am

Moaning in anguish an pleasure I answer his question. Me whole body is alive in sensations….sensations that seek me bodies release an yet every time I get close he shifts…an the ice plunges into me insides an robs me of the heat….an still he plunges that warm shaft of his in an out of me….I want it…it warms the cold in ways that make me tingle with need an desire. Still I fail to reach the cliff. A cliff he would have already pushed me o’er with this stimulation of me body several times. Me mind screams silently within me head…wanting that push only to have it robbed.

I try a new tact…anything as he talks of metal…the metal I already wear upon me body. “pleases..aaahhohhhhhh yesss….let……let me ….release…uoooohhhhh cummmmm” the word escapes me mouth, a mouth that utters sacred prayers to me lord an now begs a stranger to do things to me that only me husband should be doing. I suppress the lil girl within….an let the beast loose…it all I can do with this creature that once gain stirs me passions an turns them ‘gainst me….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:40 pm
Profile WWW

Ha, metal was pretty much covered, even if I could alter them I'm not sure I should, otherwise I might wreck the Count's experiment, so my last bit of tactic to help put her on that final tiny edge of the cliff before I make her jump fifty+ feet off it as I can see what she's thinking. It was very obvious even as her face was clenched in pleasure.

"Embarressed to say such things. I'm suprised, after all I've already said you were my alpha as did you, for my culture, that's akin to being bethroed or each others fiance." I Tell her, knowing it would have a great effect on her, but also knowing it wouldn't happen here even if I wanted it. I then move a hand up and carress her face. "You have such a beautiful face when I keep you stuck on the very edge extasy. I'm sure my face wasn't as enjoyable, due to my control. Ha, ha, ha." I chuckle at her as I then snap my fingers and it's like I turned the switch from five to nine or ten on the little toys I've put on her.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:48 pm

The storm closes in on me from every point of me body. An endless streams of waves that crash gainst me an toss me hither an yon. I rise to one crest only to be dashed upon the down side of the wave. Pleasure pulses to a crescendo on wave after wave an yet jus…jus as me body is ‘bout to peek I crash downwards as the icy storm erupts to steal me thunder. Calling out into the night I scream…an then moan with equal abandon.

I am nothing flotsam dashed ‘bout as I float upon the oceans surface that threatons to engulf me. Swimming for all I’m worth I try to keep me head above water. Pain form the slap upon me bum blends to pleasure….even the rapid rise of pleasure that send me hurtling up the steep face of the wave resembles pain in the anguish I feel that once ‘gain me hopes will be dashed…..

How did I think I could control him…control it….I am nothing but a toy, a plaything of this creature….an yet….an yet I love him…love what he can do to me having never felt the vastness an steepness with which I can be brought up to the brink an then the utter despair an hate I can feel when it all comes crashing down. No longer am I even aware if he has filled me with his seed…no longer do I care. Anguish takes me that I have not…not yet endured the end I seek upon his hard shaft, the one I beg an yearn for. The release of me very soul perhaps. I cry out to me lord in anguish one moment an then in delirious joy the next.

How will the wave take me…something building within me. Bigger than ever before…I sense me possible end in it, the way each high goes higher an each low goes lower…

A small voice in me head, a whisper…trust…trust him an all will be ok….I let go…an cease to struggle.

….I am his…. I am one… I am the thrusting within the tight wet body….I am the body being thrust into….I am both an neither….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:02 am
Profile WWW

(Ohhh, we have such a peot here on the boards)

With her so awash now I was free to enjoy myself in her body. Those lovely gold rings dancing along making such lovely music as I rocked her body up and down on my cock. I smirk, hmm the lovely pleasure she must be going through, almost made me wish she could show me it back somehow as I decide to end this, but slowly as the inside of the ice didlo melts and starts to heat up inside of her as I boil the water slowly as I continue to switch, now the heat was building up in both her tunnels, but keeping her on edgy still.

I continue this, lowering my jaw and sucking and licking in her lovely soft flesh, drinking in her scent and the smell of the puddle she was turing into and forming below her as soon, very soon, both would became hot enough and she would recieve a dual orgasm from the stimulation she recieved in both her ass and pussy.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:35 am

The wave builds anew overriding the clenching of me tummy as it gurgles like I’d gone on a fast. Legs tremble with the effort…me body starting to tense like I have so many times before…another wave that continues to drive me higher up…like soon I will be able to see for miles in this wind swept ocean of lust.

Pulling me self up I rise up on all fours, every muscle spasming in pain an joy. I can feel it…feel it build within me an know this is it. Me insides go hot, the low whistle of air erupting from inside me as ice an water boil away. With me head rising an me hair starting to twirl about me head I enter the dream. A hurricane swirls ‘bout me…yet stillness settles within me center like the calm before the storm. The shaft moves…in an out…threatening that calmness with its heat. I am what I am, pleasure cascades over me the wave starting to rise. An in that moment of perfect clarity an purpose I think I should take up surfing…the Laughter shatters the stillness. Rich an deep as I look out an see a reflection of me in the water of the next wave. Lust an desire ride me face me hair a swirling mantle of red fire. Breasts heave under me with each breath rising an falling. Behind me a beast pushes me up the wave, thrusting himself against me with look of cool white ice. Fire an ice…is this what has kept me from my appointment with desire?

No he drives me to it, somehow echoing me heat with his own cool…and yet that coolness is leaving, hands already hot as they clench me waist an pull me hips to him. Me insides clench tighter, a mist of steam enveloping the man behind me.

Fingernails pierce the black water on which I ride, driving deep into it as me hands clench the water in order to stay above it. Undulating me torso I give now, driving me further up the steep slope. The wave tilts an I close me eyes to keep from going dizzy…

“ohhhhhh, let me cummmmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile WWW

I could feel her fingernails dig into my flesh as she is like a wild animal now, only existing for the pleasure and the chance to cum. THe outside of the water didlo still Ice while the insides was boiling water. A tricky tactic to pull off mind you but worth it as I see her mouth agape, asking, begging, wanting more as she seems to escape into her own dream world

I couldn't help but to admire this particular human, her resilince was truely impressive, hell she might even surive if I let loose one of my mating seasons upon her. FOr now though, I believe it was time for the Count to have his fun.

I begin to rock her body harder, turning up the tempture letting myself cum in her one last time. I could go the entire week, but I think that wasn't in the scientific budget. Ha, ha, ha. Once I feel her cum though as I allow her that request I feel her cunt grip me like never before by her as it was intense that I actually lost my compusure for a minute and let out a howel as I let loose into her at least a day's worth of cum, filling, flooding, and plugging up her tunnel with my cum.

I then withdraw as I look at my handiwork. I would defintly have to think about that Alpha thing. Maybe I could buy her from Mr. Nicemen before a slaver would get his hands on her.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:29 am

With trembling legs an arms I collapsed forwards onto me breasts an tummy. Still he thundered inside of me...an I clenched him trying to pull it from his….an thin if hit me…seed for seed….heat for heat. This time the wave hit top an I crfashed over an edge, the storm gone…all thought gone. I wuz nothing but a sputtering thing in heat.

A howl echo’s in the room an I answer as me whole body convulses an seems to turn inwards on itself. I can do nothing but cry out an flop like a fish upon the chair turned me bed. Nothing but bear down upon the hard sputtering shaft within me. Clenching it in a vice like grip that tries to milk it for all the liquid it can give me in an wffort to put on thte fire within. Ice melts upon me bum, gone entirely as me body heats up. The leather simmers an chars under me body an still me insides shudder. The storm no longer surrounds me, no I have become the storm. Senses go white then black…the area I see slowly drakinging form the sides till all I view is a small round speck….

A last crying out as the seed that pools ‘neath me sputters an crackels, the moisture disappering into the air … No longer do I even feel me partner…an yet I do feel him, the past sensations of me delayed release pulse through me body in surge after surge of pleasure till even the clenching of me insides hurts and the pleasure turns to pain from its sheer intensity.

The scream echoes in the room….and me vision goes to nothing….an I am no more.

A room…eyes flicker open. I lay upon the floor, sideways looking at mirrors, a red haired girl lays upon the floor and stares back at me sideways…a smile upon her luscious red lips, pale flesh tween ribbons of leather joined by golden circles. She stirs as I watch, her arm moving to reveal a thick rose-colored nipple. Aghast that one would lie naked upon the floor as I wonder what movie this is. I close me eyes to think.

Cool hard tile greets me right hip, A hard floor…rolling so I can sit up….opening me eyes to see what I can see….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:28 am
Profile WWW

Alucard enjoyed the wave of energy from Cassie's orgasm. The alien absorbed ambient energy from her fire, the sprinklers activating and dousing the redhead as she burned. The charred, twisted metal of the chair was the only thing left of it. Keithley looked at Cassie, amazed at her fiery energy output. The gauges were nearly to the max as they measured the power of her climax.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:40 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next