View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 Feeling the Burn. (Alucard n Cassie) 

Alucard watched her in the mirror, grinning. "No, we're going to do something else. Would you mind putting on that outfit? I promise I won't peek, and neither will Keithley."

Keithley, hearing his name, nodded his head and turned around. Now that his back was turned to her, he could press the hidden button on the clipboard. Doing so activated the nanobots.

Cassie's leathers were suddenly alive with movement. In a moment the straps were on her body, in a second the rings were positioned in the right place; in less than a minute, the leather outfit was on Cassie correctly and it hadn't even needed to remove the lab coat to do so.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:36 am
Profile YIM

“what…not here” me voice breaking a lil in nervousness. Thar wuz no way I wuz getting undressed an dressed ‘gain with who knows who watching an all hind that mirror. I didn’t budge a muscle….till … till it came alive like…things moved of thar own….the leather slipping round me legs…an arms….an everywhere like. I jumped up …the lab coat still on me as I felt the warm embarrass of the leather round me middle, an under me breasts. I stood, watching as the last parts of it cinched down round me wrists….and then looked up at the mirror while the warm leather bathed me skin an made me tingle. “What was that”…looking once more down at me arm….holding me hand out in front of me and moving me eyes tween the leather an the mirror….”How?” running a hand along the outside of the lab coat, feeling the leather through its light surface….”this is weird…no way its alive….” But even me neck seemed to tingle…and the gold at me nipples warming like…a buzz like that of a low level of electricity tingling through them and a starting the blood a flowing like. I looked into the mirror an quickly pulled the lab coat closed were me sudden movements had opened it, the smooth cast of skin barely visible next to the junction of me leg. Already a slightly puffy lip extended from me slit….

I sat….careful like an felt the warmth of the seat gainst me skin. But now me reflection has the criss cross of leather upon me pale flesh….the heat of the room getting higher…till a bead of sweat ran down me front tween me breasts….I could feel it as it went….the first slow march of fluid upon me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:02 am
Profile WWW

Alucard remained silent, gesturing for Keemari to watch.

The straps of the leather uniform seemed warm, almost alive as they had bound Cassie. Now little hooks emerged from the chair to attach to the rings on the leather. They held her in place quite easily.

Keithley turned now to look at the imprisoned Cassie. He pushed his spectacles higher up the bridge of his nose and watched.

The leather began to tingle now, and Cassie's collar buzzed as it began to work harder on her.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:21 am
Profile YIM

The chair changed in the mirror…I sat dumbfounded as it seemed to curl parts of it towards me….the clicks of metal on metal awakening me enough I moved….but only alittle. Me legs an arms pinned were they wuz…I tired to slide me leg off the other but I was imprisoned….an still the chair kept a going…sliding gainst me back, supporting it. antoher click…an I couldn’t come forward. I wiggled me shoulders, the lab coat bouncing about as me breasts jiggled beneath its white surface.

“What is this….this ain’t any lab experiment….I’m not the experiment am I…..am I pregnant….why?” the questions blurting out in rapid fire. Surprise hitting me hard as I felt sumthing moved gainst me naked bum…a prodding of sorts that sets me squirming in the seat unable to get away. “whhhatt chhhaaa doing this fur…..” A wild eyed girl stares back in the reflection of the mirror, her green eyes wide an surprised. I tug…an still I sit….unable to get far, the intent of the leather an rings clear as the chair begins to pull…

Sensations slide o’er me skin….heat building in the room. I need a fan….water dropped on me …cool an nice….instead the sweat begins to bead beneath the white cloth….oh lord what is happening to me….? .

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:00 am
Profile WWW

A motion from the chair caused the lab coat to fall from her, revealing her near-nakedness to anyone in the Lab who would look...

Alucard gazed at her attractive breasts. "Yes, it appears your piercings are doing well. I suspect you've tried them out a little?" Alucard grinned as it watched the distressed student in the chair.

Now that the chair had secured the student to it, it opened out and repositioned itself until Cassie was lying face-up, flat on her back on the device, still bound by her own leather outfit.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:00 am
Profile YIM

I walk forward next to Allcuard as I watch the girl. "Hmmm, I must admit the technogly you've used to turn this usually innocent girl into that is most impressive. However I always thought you were in this for the food why the sudden intreast in Science?" I ask him as my eyes look at him sideways. In the way I talked and sounded I was more intreasted in the experiment he was performing then the lovely display of this girl out there, putting me closer to these NICE scientists then my 'fellow monster'.

My eyes then turned to the girl on display there, bound so effiecently, presented like a Thanksgiving Turkey a very erotic one with those leather straps and piercings, perhaps that was his intention, but why invite me here then.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:25 am

"Actually," Alucard whispered, inclining its head towards the wolfen monster, "I was asked to participate when I told them of her magical abilities. As one who had worked with her before, they wanted me to assist."

Keithley pushed his glasses a half-inch up his nose as he observed Cassie, standing behind her and just out of her range of vision. If Alucard is right, we'll have to examine this one quite extensively... Keithley thought. He opened a wall panel, and a keyboard unfolded from its compartment, revealing a touchscreen that would be situated above the keyboard. The human took a quick look at the screen and smiled.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:28 am
Profile YIM

The last refuge against what I wuz now suspecting be thar nefarious intentions suddenly dissolved for me eyes. Thar be nothing in the doing for me….the lab coat a melting away like, to leave me with nothing but that leather a crossing me naked body. An the leather don’t cover none of the things that needed covering in the mixed company of the room an do doubt the men hind that mirror that made them aweful sounding speeches.

Try as I might me hands were attached to the chair … all me frantic efforts for naught in a trying to cover meself. Red hair bounced in the mirror as I threw me head forward an let it settle about me naked front….well a girls gotta do what a girl can do I reckon. That’s when that bad man talked ‘gain. Saying sumthing ‘bout them gold bands on me nipples.

“So you’re the one….why….why you do this to me.” Me face red with humiliation an anger at the same time. Hanaji had found um all fun like…and had made it fun for me but thar wuz no way that I could let him know that things done to me wuz a gonna be used like that for all kinds of bedroom type games. Even as I asked the question I could guess the response…

“Oh lord….please….not this…Nooooo” the chair a taking me back, spreading me legs gainst me will revealing the soft skin of me mound an me privates to all hind that mirror. I could hear them jus a talking bout me in ways that wuz all wrong like….an Kiethley…a man wuz in this room…I brought me head up an looked down me naked body, the gold standing out in the sea of red that wuz me hair…the mirror revealing me worst nightmares to that gaze…an a man hind me pushing them glasses up his nose like while he looked me o’er with them clinical like eyes.

Ýah got sum bad intentions don’t yah…I … I wanna know what this is all ‘bout right now or I’ll contact sum lawyer an you’ll be outta business fur sure.” I’d seen them adds bout what lawyers could do…an this, this wuz o’er the top an all. Like I ain’t sure even how I got them piercings cept it wuz a during detention an they’d drugged me cause I couldn’t member nothing ‘bout it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:05 am
Profile WWW

Keithley quickly typed a combination on the keyboard. A door opened in the mirrored wall, causing it to slide back and to the left, out of sight behind the rest of the mirror. It was darker inside the room there, so nothing could be seen. He looked at the little woman in her restraints. "I think not," he said. He did not smile as his eyes looked over her body. To him, she was just an object of study.

He walked toward the entrance to the room, not surprised at the presence of the two monsters inside. He looked at Alucard's shining yellow eyes, his own ice-blue eyes then flicking to Keemari. Turning to Keemari, he nodded briefly. "Try not to mess her up too badly, he said.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:44 am
Profile YIM

"Humans are frail creatures I always hold back with them, if she is damaged it is because you picked a poor subject, but by what I see, she will be fine." I tell him as my own eyes were as Ice cold as his as I step out of the room and walk up the girl on display, every point of her body there, I reach down and focus my magic on the nipple rings pulling on them without even tocuhing them as I speak to her.

"So young one, it's pleasure to meet you. How are you today?" I ask her as if this was just a casual meeting.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:52 am

Those clinical eyes seemed to slide down me body without no hint I wuz even a women with all kinds of womanly type charms. Perhaps He wuz a doctor, an maybe the kind of man that might not find girls all that attractive. But the voice wuz cool an detached, very sure of itself as he put me threats right whar they belonged.

An then within the inky darkness… a conversation that sent me pounding heart all the more a pounding….mess me up toooo badly. Oh that did not sound good not at all. But fore I could speak a man thing entered the room….Talking like he ain’t human an a looking me o’er like I be a piece of worthless meat, all cold like. Yeap, them blue eyes is like ice. Ice ‘gainst me green ones that speak of nature an life.

A slight vibration in me nipples….a trembling that ought not be thar with men in the room and me all naked an a displayed to all. I feel sum thing strange, not a touch has been made upon me body. Yet the rings seem to tremble of thar very own, seem to twist upwards an then begin to rise….

“Oh no…. what is this…this devilry. Gold ain’t magnetic an “ I wince a lil as they move high, trying to push me chest upwards an take sum of the pressure off. “yah know that can hurt like….it ain’t like a fun thing for a girl an it’s a hurting sum right now…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:22 am
Profile WWW

"Oh I do terrible apolgize. I'm sure Hanaji has a much practiced touch." I tell her as I had read the report on her before agreeing to this and they had some good info on her as I stop using my powers to play with the gold and instead use my hands now, lightly carressing her senstive breasts, playing with her lightly gathering my own data on this one, her limits, how I could break them, enhance them, make her like the pain. All these thoughts went through my head as I changed to gentle after my merecless tugging on her nipple rings.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:00 pm

As if I commanded it, he let the rings lower….the cool metal against the base of me nipples once ‘gain. A look crept cross his eyes, feral an hungry. That look made the Goosebumps form upon my skin wherever his eyes lingered. I struggled gainst the bonds of the chair an still could not move. The leather of me outfit bound tightly to the chair. I wuz hot with embarrassment at being so naked, so vulnerable before this man with his ice blue eyes.
The warm hands descended on me flesh as I heard the distant whir of a motor starting…a cool light breeze then flowing over me body. I shivered, as much form that breeze as those worm hands, touching me in ways he shouldn’t be…touching me in places he shouldn’t be a touching me. I felt the weight of me gold cross upon me chest, tween me breasts...a cross that wuz always thar, reminding me of my lord and savior.

His words stung…Hanaji, one could only hope she wuz safe. Her hands had played cross me breasts, played with me nipples an the rings an brought great pleasure to both of us. But she wuz a girl and new how sensitive they could be…this man…he knew nothing of it first hand. I wuz angry at being so helpless, at having to let this man play with me in ways he shouldn’t….an only me tongue remained free to waggle…so waggle it did.

“maybe yah should get yours done up an I’ll pull on them a while when yur done tied up have no place yah can go….maybe instead I jus put a needle through the family treasures instead…I mean me kids will have to use these an I don’t see how they’ll work as well, perhaps your jewels could use the same treatment….I don’t see as how yah did this to me I shouldn’t be able to replay the favor none.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

"My such a colorful mouth, so prideful, full of wrathful words two of the deadly sins that you should be weary of." I tell her as my hands then grab both of her breasts hard, squeezing them between my hands as my thumbs roll the nipples and the rings around as I squeeze and knead her breasts.

"Let see if we can add lust to that list." I tell her as I stare into her eyes, my eye color changing to red as my human illusion would be gone soon.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:08 am

He hits me where it hurts most….I wanna be good, an gods laws are a harsh mistress sometimes. Yah, I’d been angry, still wuz and some how a turning the check right this minute was only gonna get it felt up as well. Well at least pride wasn’t in thar, he wuz wrong thar….. an then … oh lordy then he squeezed me.

A Stirring way down low hit me as me skin about me breasts went tight, the lil ole nubs pushed up on thar ends an the ends of um then pushed back inwards, toyed with…played with much like Hanaji would do….an when she did it I could barely contain me self. Right now, with him…an not a wanting it I could…I could remain passive.

So I watched him a looking into those icy eyes as I resolved to be strong like an not let it do nothing to me. I could swear them eyes had been blue….swear it, but they’d gone to fire, a fire that matched me hair and threatened to spill from him across me body. I could feel the leather tingle along me skin, could feel things that should in no way be felt. But I could outwardly deny them…an force his hand.

“Lust….with you? No way, I ain’t interested cause gods word says I ain’t supposed to bed no man but me husband. An you ain’t him. No, Siriel might be a right bit mad if I acted like some darn blamed harlot hussy an a started a thinking that you wuz the real deal. SO like go ahead an run off now. I ain’t feeling nothing of the sort….only anger for a being tied up like this an a having to endure your inept touch like. … I reckon yah ain’t had much luck with them ladies….an what ever does this have to do with sum lab…I mean labs is supposed to be about science an I don’t see how a having to put up with you is anything to do with science. After all were be all the instruments, the control group…the lab group…. The men in them lab coats … an don’t yah think yah should tell me what this is all ‘bout. Maybe I might be a bit more cooperative an all…..” Thar be times I can talk up a storm. An when yur a trying to get rid of sum attentions it’s a good thing to do I reckon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next