View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Feeling the Burn. (Alucard n Cassie) 

Can it be true?, Do I dare believe?…..NO, not a creature that would pervert me for his own pleasure, not one that would tie me up an a take me against me will. The mouth about me tongue, his deplorable snout against me cute lil ole nose. I sputter as his drool slides down that rough tongue an a into me mouth. I shake me head and turn it to the side.

“Ouch….that hurts….they ain’t pull toys.” Anything to get him away, get him mad at me and the pleasure to cease its distractions on me body. “The lord ain’t gonna allow you no miracles … any yah do with me like this, well this be from the evil one, not him. Perhaps you’d let this girl tie you up and do things to you to tease an make yur body dance” I raised me eyebrow, cocking it an smirking as I thought down the path. “now that would be a miracle….you tied up and me taking advantage of you like….perhaps we should try it that way huh.” Nipples hard an full rubbed the fur of tween the pads of his paws…a strange sensation that sent a charge into me guts….no more than the thoughts of him tied up an at me mercy … well the lords mercy, that did to me as well, sending a charge like from me imagination like….. Maybe I wuz losing it, maybe I wuz hallucinating in both me dream and the reality I found me self.

An then sumthign bit me….soft like, but on me nub were the sensation sent daggers through me insides like. “Arrrrtgghhhh owwweee DAMN…..” the word slipped out like it shouldn’t off….but it hurt….lil teeth like, sharp….while something long an thin played inside me … I clamped down on it … a shudder still from me nub, but the sucking had started in again an now it felt good…..good in ways that wux gonna make me go mad an bad at the same time.

Gasping for air still from the scream I spoke “yeah, let me tie yah up….I got sum teeth, see how you like it….promise to do it soft like, but all the same … jus let me…. It will be fun….promise. That would make a real good experiment if I reckon.....Kiethley.....”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:31 am
Profile WWW

"Oh, but I'm not the one who tied you up." I tell her. "Also are you that prideful to believe yourself to be one of God's messengers, to know that this isn't his will, as far as you know I could be one of his messengers and this could be a test... or not, you could be right also. But in any case you have no right to say such things." I tell her as I turn her head back to me as I hold up another seed infront of her and allow the plant to grow much slower, allowing her to see it as it grows as I then put it inbetween her breasts.

The plants grows and wraps around that tender flesh, into the piercings, pulling and tugging on them, playing with them as her nipples were being constantly rubbed as I step away and let the plants work her body, swaying back and forth over her. I let them do this for a while before going back to her body and rubbing my hands over it, looking for ohter sensual areas, knowing that while those two were senstive enough the body could be recieve much more sexual stimuli in other areas as I showed her meticouls attention she may not be used to.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:14 am

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:32 am

“Oh…no…..not the one …took advantage of it…..” breathing heavy as me chest rises an falls the plant upon me playing with me breasts an nipples with its vines. Squeezing them forcing the nipple upwards, the skin taunt an I arch me back, the other one squirming inside me now.

Hands now, not paws….confusing in thar sensations, never matching the look of him… this sudden changing than back again….’yes drugged….not yur fault cassie, not yur …fault if yah enjoy it, they set it up…test yah… is this the experiment, that they can get a girl to enjoy sum thing with the right drugs…’ I speak ‘gain, “drugs….working….however yah done it….I’m liking it…..yah right thar …mmmmm, still….hummmm tie you up next….” Giggling…..then gasping as the plant pulls on me nub and sends me shoulders hard ‘gainst the chair, me back off the surface, straining to bend me in a sharp arc…..”not gain….ohhhhh” me mind retreats as the beast awakens….

A small voice retreating into the depths of me…. ‘Bad girls do….be pure, be chaste….no….’ I open me eyes and look down me body….eyes shine back in the mirror, gold an full of mischief…shinning an feral, I look at the beast beside me, playing his furry hands across me skin….”yesssssssss, like that…more”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:49 am
Profile WWW

"I see you've finally awakened." I tell her as I continue my minstations, my hands sliding and masseguing her skin, giving her the joy, the pleasure she desired as the plants continue to work, sliding back and forth over her skin, playing with her piercings, tuggning and twirling around her body, sliglty, lightly bitting her flesh while sucking and carressing it. I smile at her as I lean in. "So, how does this one kiss?" I ask her as I restablish the kiss she rejected earlier despite the pleasure she recieved.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:55 am

Moaning as the mouth plays over me skin, running his rough tongue up me inner thighs, playing the lil nips along that skin and I tremble, watching him, the lust heavy upon me eyes. As he works up me body, inch by inch I quiver under the touch. All the while I receive the attentions on me bodies most sensitive flowers from his lil plants….trained pets…ones I would like to have for later I decide.

I arch me head back to allow him access to me neck, letting him nibble up it an shuttering at the feel of him upon me vulnerable pulse of life…

“give it to me and find out” an open me mouth to him, pushing me head forward to take him….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:02 am
Profile WWW

I press my lips against hers again, this time a bit more hungry as my toungue slides into her mouth almost immediatly as my clawed hand grabs one of her thighs as I run my hand up and down it, back and forth as my toungue once again swirls around her mouth, starting out what I did before as I wait for her to respond to see how she would, this pure untainted girl before hand, now had been released from those restraints. I could not wait to see what happened.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:29 am

A part of me watches as if from a distance, unhappy with the turn of events, unhappy at the bodies betrayal. As our lips touch that part of me dives and hides deep within. The beast grumbles an fire pulses from the touch. I take it an slide me lips against his, pushing me tongue thought the gapping chasm of me mouth sliding it along his an dancing along his length. I suck inwards, pulling him deeper as I run me own tongue along the slick white teeth then back.

I strained to pull me hands free an rub them along the fur. Yet he moved ‘gainst me, claws an fur ‘gianst me inner thigh stroking me … unable to move ‘gainst him….having to ensure his touches at his pace. I vowed to deny me self till I had him begging even if I wuz the one tied up. Beeps an whistles filled me ears, but it didn’t matter….I wuz an experiment no longer…no I wuz jus a girl on fire for more.

Moaning I pushed me chest upwards, trying to move me nipples gainst his chest…to toach more of him…to feel the heat of his weight against me. The chair pulled gainst me as I pushed forward…inch by precious inch….finally I felt the soft fur against me breasts, tickling them an forceing me to break the kiss and laugh….a full happy throaty laugh that danced in me eyes while I watched him….

Arching me right eyebrow I spoke….”so me friend…is it all you hoped for…..let me loose to play…..cause I wanna play and will not be denied” Giggling then at the silly demands I made while all trussed up. But I felt alive, it was as if the leather moved o’er me skin as well as his hands and plants. “ummmmmm, yes….play …play nice….plant is too small though….need sum thing bigger for a bit” I winked at him and turned me head to give him a grin…”mouth could use something warm as well…..so what you say stranger… still game or do I scare you yet?” I will, I silently said….visions of past excapades now in me head …small glimpses….a voice deep inside screams in torment…but not the one on the outside….now it is my turn.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:59 am
Profile WWW

Yes she was defintly out I could see her reaching up or trying to, to return my carress, my control of her body, whether she was hungry for the sexaul attention or merely wanting to regain control I smirk at her as she speaks. "I see you've lost the southern accent with your transformation." I tell her as I wave my hand over the plant next to her pussy bringing forth something new as I stand up and present my hard cock next to her mouth, showing her what she hinted at.

I keep it in range of her mouth so she can swallow it up on her own if she wants as I admrie her body. I look to the Scientist and Allucard as if to ask if they were collecting the data they needed.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:47 am

The mouth leaves mine an he stands up right, thar above me his eyes moving over me skin all hungry like. An then back, like he needs encouragement form his chums in the other room a watchig through that mirror I suppose. I wiggle for um, and for me. Grinning like a girl gone made a move me body what I can while his eyes rove across it…watching. Then he looks me in the eyes waving his hand like an I feel it ….feel the weight of it on me belly….feel the size change within me…

Giggling, I watch as he sidles up next to the chair an present himself jus above me. The firm pulsing shaft of him out an above me lips. “Yah tease” I grin, an blow slowly up an down the shaft, watching it pulse. Raising me head I stick me tongue out and slide it down the salty flesh all enjoying the texture an taste. I let me head fall back an blow again, a steady stream of air across his flesh.

I can tease as well….nothing says I have to take him….Looking up into those eyes…”don’t reckon you’d like to slide that thar thingy tween me breasts and let it cross me lips” I lick um real nice like letting the moisture glisten cross that surface like. “….though a pillow woulda help hind me head an all.” Winking at him I raise me head an bounce the end of him off me nose.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:09 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned as it watched Keemari work. Keemari was doing a fine job on the young student, and the sight of her beast awakening made Alucard hungrier than ever.

Keithley observed the scene with a watchful eye, analyzing various meters on the wall in between glances toward the student and monster.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:18 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, a pillow for some quality time with this prime quality things." I tell her casually as I reach down and tweak one of her nipples. Damn it... she hit one of my sexual weakness, it was hard keeping myself from drooling at the thought as I put a seed into her hair and a pillow of flowers forms as I step over her and put my cock inbetween those lovely and delcious looking breasts of hers as I the plant on them squeezes them around my cock.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:25 am

The heavy fragrance of wild flowers hits me nose an nostrils flair to breath it all in, expanding me lungs an a pushing up me chest. The blossoms take off in a riot of colors. Blues, an violets, an yellows an reds…natures handiwork…so soft under me hair an head, tilted up now, I look down me body an giggle as he straddles me …. Fingers close about me nipple an squeeze sending a jolt though me to mimic the throbbing sensations from tween me legs “Ummmm” the moan lurches cross me lips, an I lick them…preparing meself.

A shadow falls across me body as the hairy man settles himself over me. I give him one of me award winning smiles as I see the end of him tween me ready an waiting mounds, pressed together by the flower me ample cleavage easily able to trap him tween the soft flesh. I wiggle, letting the mounds quiver as he settles himself. Perhaps I do have sum pride…I’m glad god gave me a nice set of them lungs as the boys used to say. I’m glad they can provide sum interesting pleasures for me lovers. Yeap, a lil pride and maybe vanity….perhaps I reckon to meself.

His thingy now secure tween me orbs I open me mouth, and roll me tongue round its edges...merriment dancing in me green eyes as I get up to me mischief….”If I done do this real well for yah, will yah let me lose to play?....let me tie yah up for real?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:50 am
Profile WWW

"Ha, ha, ha maybe little one, you might be worth it, that is of course if the people here are down with you and the experiment." I tell her as I start to slide my cock inbetween her mounds, enjoying the smooth soft feeling as the thing in her pussy mimiced movements, so only a full motion from me above would get her a full motion down there as I growl out in satsfaction. This girl was quite a catch Allcuard had found I wondered if he would mind if I simpled her outside the lab I thought to myself with a chuckle

As I work my cock in and out I grab her rings using my power over metal and and play with them as my clawed hands slide up and down her body exploring various other places of her my hard cock was in heaven.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:59 am

Me insides feel him as he moves….well at least what wuz down thar. They move as one an so I give me best…letting the tip of him slide past me waiting lips. Making him push his way past in order to squeeze the juicy bulge a him. I flick me tongue across the head as it enters me mouth an then suck back so he pulls himself form me with a resounding pop. The sensation tickles as he pulls himself past me breasts….

AN then the metal stands once gain….stands as he enters me the nipples stretching as me skin is pushed aside an jiggles forwards with his thrust. A tingle of pain…an then pleasure washes o’er um all wonderful like. I gasp this time as He enters me mouth, a wash of hot air across his bulbous end. I groan as me tongue touches the underside of his shaft an quivers thar.

As he leaves I breath in quick, an then say me piece. “ohhhh not nice that…..how’s a girl supposed to concentrate on the taks at hand an get you to drop yur seed like right quick if yoau gonna play dirty. ….ummmmm” gulping in air as he thrusts forward, lips around his swollen end once gain….me nipples pulled an tweaked into the air….groaning as he withdraws to a rush of air o’er him…..”faster” I wiggle me hips…trying to drive them upon the vine I suspect moves with him an plays cross me nub.

A fire rages inside me, a threatening to spill outwards. But I force it back with me will. No, I will not go bonkers for his seed splashes cross me lips an breasts if that be what he wants.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next