View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Feeling the Burn. (Alucard n Cassie) 

I stare down at her and smile. I reach down, my hand unaffected by her fires as I carress her long red hair. "Lets meet up again. I would enjoy seeing if you could handle another run at me." I tell her as I lean in and kiss her for a bit. I then stand up and grab my robe putting it back on as I leave her there to recover as I move into the room with the Allcuard.

"Well, I hope I was helpful in your experiment. That girl is quite taste as you might say. Hope you don't mind me searching her out on the campus now." I Tell my fellow alien with a smirk.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:45 pm

"She is indeed a delicious girl," Alucard said to Keemari. "She certainly is enjoyable." The alien looked at Cassie hungrily.

Keithley looked at Keemari. "Good job on bringing her to use her magic," he said in a congratulatory tone. "Now that we have witnessed her power, we can harness it."

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:58 pm
Profile YIM

Water rolls across me almost naked skin. I shiver in the cold as the water drips, realizing that for the first time how little I wear. Sliding up on me knees I tuck me feet under me poor bum an use me arm to cover me breasts…the other across me lap.

Fans whir somewhere in the ceiling above extracting a smoky mist that hangs higher on the room walls. “Hello….anybody out thar?” I cry out into the empty white room. Metal, charred an melted lies round be, black scorch marks upon the floor. Nothing stirs, but the fans an a few gauges in the wall….

Ok…I came here, remember that….something bout sum experiment. An…Yes…”Mr Keithley…ummmm I need a lab coat…what happened? Are you there…?” This jus wasn’t the thing a good girl would be doing all naked in some sort of weird bondage an fetish leather thing. What was becoming of me…how come I couldn’t member things at all….an most of all, how long had I been here. Silently I prayed once ‘gain, hoping for an answer.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:19 pm
Profile WWW

"I apologize," said Keithley. "You had a lab coat before, but you started that chemical fire. We're lucky to have saved you." Alucard smirked at the scientist's lie.

"If you'll hold still," he said, "we can fit you for another."

Metal arms descended from the ceiling and rose from the floor, helping Cassie to her feet and then lifting her into the air.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:37 pm
Profile YIM

“What chemical fire” shivering in the cool damp air as I did me best to cover me naked body. I looked at me self…nothing hurt, nothing looked burned…yet…a circle radiated out form me of burned an charred remains…grey an black seemed etched on the otherwise white floor but only were I sat. Something strange wuz a going on an I couldn’t member none of it.

“Uhhh, I don’t get it Mr. Ketihley, a whats going on….why don’t I member any fire an if…if I wuz in the middle of it why do I not hurt no were?” but me questions seemed in vain as the arms descended upon me an other rose from the floor like some creepy Science Fiction bug. The idea of a lab coat really sounded good to me in me current state so I held still and let the helpful arms direct me. It wuz all well an good till me feet left the ground an me arms no longer covered the things needing covering. Unyielding metal held me tight….

“Hey, whats up with this…I wanna labcoat to cover me, I mean this ain’t what a good wholesome girl does is this displaying herself in some sort of weird bondage like gear. This ain’t me an I don’t like it none….whooooaa I can walk….really…there is no need…ummm….oooppps…hey put me down….put me down now, this ain’t funny so siree it ain’t.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:10 am
Profile WWW

Keithley continued speaking to her. "You don't remember? Those chemicals you spilled caught fire." He paused to give that time to mull over in her head. Then he spoke again. "Our indicators show you still have some of it on you, so we'll have to administer a chemical shower."

Suddenly Cassie was doused in ice-cold fluid, chilling and running down her. The scientist kept it on her for many long minutes.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:16 am
Profile YIM

“Ohhh, um no, nothing, zip, nada” At least I wuz feeling a bit better bout this, and perhaps this was a miracle of sorts. I thanked me lord an savior for it. an…then the thought….why did I still have the leather on me? “something is….arrgggghhhhh” I creamed at the top of me lungs as the cold liquid sludge hit me. The thick stuff seemed to cling to me skin an rob me of any warmth I might have had left. Bone wrenching cold creped across me an me whole body shook like a bush in a mighty gale. The lord know I wuzn’t enjoying this as me nipples lifted an grew rock hard like that time at the pond in winter when I’d been ice skating too long.

Brrrrrrr…..sssstttttoooopppp…cccccoooolldldddd” I wiggled in the might steel arms. The shacking making it hard to talk an for the life of me all I wanted was to curl up in a lil ball an sit in a nice warm blanket in front of the fireplace. Me mind no longer thought about me nakedness….no all I wanted wuz to be warm gain…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Last edited by CMS on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:35 am
Profile WWW

(Not sure why that post is the same to start, but...)

"Try to relax," Keithley said to her as the cold goop was administered. It slid down her body, slow and sticky. It contained a mild aphrodisiac, trailing down her skin, as if her erected nipples were not prominent enough.

Alucard looked at the delicious Cassie with a hungry smile, the alien could barely resist the urge to devour her. Drawing another cup of cider, Alucard lifted the glass to its lips and began to drink.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:53 am
Profile YIM

Somehow I’d missed how attractive Mr. Keithley wuz an all. He had a nice physic, wide shoulders that could hold you close. His face, the eyes showing loving concern ‘bout me as I shivered uncontrollably. The glasses fit his face well, an his scent…clean, an nice, with jus a hint of aftershave.

“yurrrrrrr…..cccuuuttteeee….yyyaahhhh nnoooeeeewww” I wanted him to touch me, to feel the warmth of his fingertips upon me skin. Another shiver….form the cold or this strange wanting suddenly of this man. A man who as I recalled had done everything but ignore me. Yeap, this wuz the kind of man yah took him to ma and pa. I had to wonder what sharing a bed with him would be like,

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:00 am
Profile WWW

"Oh?" Keithley said, as if she were talking about the weather. He seemed firmly uninterested in his appearance. The chemical shower stopped, the remaining fluid either sticking to her or going down the floor drain.

"Now that you're no longer a fire hazard," Keithley said, "we can continue." Another click sounded from beneath Cassie, sounding ominous.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:05 am
Profile YIM

“Ccccannnn yoooou wwwwarrmmmm mmmme uppppp fffffirrrrssssttttt” I shivered, hanging over the floor as the liquid glob plooped off me in puddles of go…slowing … not all of ti gone as It stuck to me skin.

Lord knows he wuz cute. I’d started thinking ma would be real happy with this one as a catch. I could see us sitting down at the table for thanksgiving and him carving the turkey while our kids watched like well behaved kids do.

“Ddddooo yyyyouu lliikkkkkeee kiiidsssss?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:30 am
Profile WWW

Keithley blushed slightly at her question. "I have no problem with children," he said, and Alucard chuckled. However, he did nothing to attempt to warm her. Instead he pulled a lever. A blindfold was placed over Cassie's eyes, and she felt a warm hand touch against her skin.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:04 am
Profile YIM

For the first time the veneer cracked an that made him even more dear to me….why did I have this attraction…what wuz it….hanaji, married…an still I wuz jus pinning for this man. But he liked kids….an that meant a great deal. An then everything went black while me teeth chattered an me skin looked blue in places.

“nnnnotttt neeecceessarrrry…. Liiiikkke. Ummmmm rrrruubbbb hhhaarrrrrrdddeerrrrr….ppplleeeassseee. trying to push me self into that warm hand. I wanted his kids right then an thar. Had to be that time of the month or sum such cause I wanted him bad.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:28 am
Profile WWW

Had Cassie been able to see, she would have realized that it was not Keithley that stroked her. Rather, it was a robotic hand, with a coating of imitation flesh, kept warm by internal devices as it rubbed itself into Cassie's body.

Keithley pushed his glasses up his nose, now more comfortable, watching Cassie be molested by the groping hand.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

“UMMMMmmmm” warmth were that hand wuz an I craved it….needed it. “mmmorrreee…ooottttherrrrr Hhhhannnddddd tttttoo.” I wanted his body gainst mine, his seed in me belly making babies an all. Stupid thing for such a young girl I suppose, but right then I wuz feeling it an this blindfold didn’t need to be thar. I’d love him without it no matter if his skin had been cinged by some fire or not. Why he hide I had no idea. But it didn’t matter…I needed his warmth an He wuz a giving it to me

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:20 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next