View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 More then just a physical (Cassie) 

Post Re: More then just a physical (Cassie)
“I’ll….ummpphhhh” the demon spawn plunged its tentacle inwards, me mouth filled till I could not longer speak. Threats though….I feared them … truly I did, but I feared the direction me body had taken worse. Pain….it wuz the only way I could beat him. The only way I could think of for me belly was getting warmer an me nerves sent me mixed up signals. What should have been painful an unbearable sum how seemed…well….like candy, all sweet an tangy an good. But that wuz the devils own work. Taking sum thing evil an a coating it with sugar.

I bit. Me mouth pushed wide by the slithering things within making it almost impossible to clamp down hard an fast. Instead me jaws slowly tired to close popping as I did so. Muscles clenched I tired vainly to tear into the tough flesh an rip it to shreds. One could hope he would find it painful an withdraw himself not only from me mouth but down lower as well.

He tasted vile. A bitter salty taste that made me want to spit. HA…I thought….praying to me dear god that I would prove me self worthy an be delivered form this unholy torment.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 am
Profile WWW

Paul had warned her, and she did not heed that warning. He grinned as he felt a bit of pressure around his tentacle. "I tired to warn you!" He yelled out loudly. His tentacle was not as fragile as the lips she had torn with those teeth. She was effectively biting into tire rubber for all the good her bearing down did. He smirked and let the tip of the tentacle touch the back of her throat before it recoiled with ease and began to thrust itself back and forth.
"You will learn.." He said with a smile. 'They all do.' he thought to himself.

While her mouth was forced to accommodate that length of extra flesh, it began to secret a gentle thick fluid, that was said to taste like honey, or some other sweet treat. He had not been one to test on himself. "Behave, and you will feel pleasure beyond your minds comprehension." he spoke out as his other tentacle continued to bury itself deep into her folds. It barely stroked her cervix before retreating and thrusting it's rigid form in and out of her. "Mmm, nice and tight too." He said quietly as sweat began to collect on his brow.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 am
Profile YIM

A nightmare....had to be a nightmare. Maybe I dreamed. I could feel the horror an revulsion all the way to me bones as the first twinkling’s of pleasure ran along me spine. The abject degradation...humiliation made me want to vomit. tummy heaved, an then the thing in me mouth pushed deep...jus a quick touch...I ... I gagged, coughed an sputtered but instead of the taste of bile came sum thing so much more pleasant.

Sweet white chocolate melted upon me tongue. Under it was a hint of strawberries. the sinful taste filled me mouth so that even me nose picked up the scent. No longer did I try an bite. As It withdrew I licked an sucked hungrily, enjoying the taste that thrilled me taste buds. I would milk the tendril for all I could even if a small part of me mind continued to believe it wuz disgusting.

An deep in me belly he pushed....pushed till a flicker of him hit me end. Not enough for pain...but rather pleasure. How me nightmares had there been when I felt the very end of me touched, pushed 'gainst....an loved it, reveled in it. Me entire channel embraced the thick mass of him. felt him fill me, push me wider till a gasp forced its way pas the mass in me mouth on o'er me lips.

As the pleasure built an me back arched I made one last attempt to free e self from the nightmare. One last pitiful attempt. I could not run...I could not speak...I could only pray...an silently at that. 'Lord...please....I...please don't let me sin'. the only answer was the steady sloshing sound from mouth an tween me legs as he moved in side me. The only feeling that of tingling pleasure heating me body. An then with the beat of me heart as percussion the song 'gain. A song I knew I would sing to soon enough. A new song as the voice in the back of me mind screamed its last an I welcomed me tormentor with fiery abandon.

'Nothing this wonderful could be sin....not when I had fought...no' Me knees drifted wider. Me teeth no longer rubbed the surface of his skin. An inside...inside I squeezed an really felt him twitch. If perhaps one looked close 'nough they might have seen the curl at the corners of me mouth as I smiled an finally accepted the offer of pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 pm
Profile WWW

He could feel the release of her teeth form his length as she found the special flavor of his length. Her sudden liking to his sweetness had encouraged her mouth to suck ever so lightly. He would be generous and give her a better taste when she had worked it hard enough to make him spill. He merely smirked and groaned in pleasure as his tendril continued to fuck that soft mouth, while the others merely teased her many erogenous zones.

The length that had thrusted into her sacred folds, was twitching in slight pleasure and desire. Wanting to fill her completely, but he knew better. He would merely torment her limits by pushing gently against the entrance. He smiled and spoke. "Ah, sweet child, you grow eager with your mouth, you foul hypocrite of a Christian. " He teased as both lengths thrusted in. He wished to fill her tight rear, but it would take some maneuvering.

He moved easily while his tendrils worked, he began to unhook her from the table that so easily bound her. The cables released, but the cuffs stayed on. He would leave them incase she needed to be bound to something again.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:51 am
Profile YIM

Enjoyment filled the minutes as well as me. The kind that was hard an firm yet yielding so it flowed well along me curves both inside an out. With me back arching as both ends of me were pushed into the middle I felt like an accordion…an he played me well. He knew me keys, knew how to an when to stroke me pearls, knew when to push for the richest of songs.

As I sang he spoke. Spoke with malice an cruelty that seemed so out of place in the world of pleasure he had built within me. What did he want of me? Did he wish to torture me soul as he got what he had asked for? He had promised me pleasure an as surely as that pleasure came I was chided for feeling it. Well, I wuz not an unfeeling robot. I wuz a girl…a woman…with a woman’s needs an desires who wanted nothing else but to have them fulfilled in full.

The black circle of leather ‘bout me neck buzzed with delight. Rings of gold sparkled in the lights an resonated with the music of me soul. Pleasure filled me as the tension on me arms an legs changed an me legs cam up, knees wider. I felt a familiar buzz along me skin, the hard press of black leather criss- crossing me body. The straps binding me flesh as I submitted to the demons own lust, a constant reminder of me own bondage an submissive desires.

I wuz free….me arms an legs no longer encumbered. I wuz free to stroke the thing that made me feel heavens own pleasure. Yet I did not fight…I did not flee for I had no desire to do so. Me only desire wuz to please. Please him like no other. He had won the right to me bodies pleasures, an I ….I would submit to his. I reckoned that wuz why the collar had reacted…for it knew me hearts desire’s an I suspected it knew his as well.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:41 pm
Profile WWW

Paul was at first when he had begin hearing a vibrating sound, as if there was a cellphone going off. The stranger part was that it was Cassie's body that was making the sound. He watched her as she moaned and submitted to the pleasure that he had inflicted upon her unwilling form, twisting her around his lengths so that she could not deny that her body had betrayed her and accepted everything that he did to her.

His tendrils twisted and thrusted in and out of her, sawing her flesh with his own and smearing sexual fluids against her inner walls. She had done well to resisting, but her mind had seemed to break and give in. He could have only grinned and continued his work. Her physical desires were being fulfilled as he took from her what he wanted. Control, and nourishment. He had control now, and was slowly being fed by her moans and secretions.

Then, he noticed. Her leather bits of clothing were moving. The cloth was very similar to a previous experiment with another student. A monster's calling card and sign of control over a student. He smiled and wondered how far had that monster's claws sank into the student body. "So sweet that you have leanred your lesson, now I will grant you a special gift." He said as his body twisted and allowed his tendrils to grow thicker, stretching her gently while the rubbed deep into her body. "Who is your master child?" He asked as his fingers found her golden topped nipples and pulled the metal that struck through the hard little nub.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 am
Profile YIM

Why are bad boys such a turn on? How can they feel so good when they jus shouldn’t? Frankly, I wuz in no position to ponder no such things as I wuz too busy jus living life right ‘bout then. That wuz till he asked me bout who me master wuz an all. I had a master in heaven, But I really didn’t think that wuz who he wanted to hear bout right then. An me lord forgive me, but that wuz not what I really wanted to talk too much ‘bout right then no how.

I’d been Hanajii’s mistress. Could that be what he wanted….well? I did not try an answer, rather I tensed me lips ‘bout the sweetness in me mouth an sucked all the harder. That wuz till the groan of glory rumbled up me throat an out me mouth as he ‘gan playing with the adornments that pierced me flesh. They may very well have been decorations intending to make me a plaything, but I enjoyed them far to much in skilled hands to have ever thought to remove um. It was skilled hands that found them now…that played with them an made me squirm in pleasure.

Everywhere inside me the thick an juicy tendrils seemed to stretch me every further. Panting for breath I felt them move within. Those feelings of being filled, of joy an pleasure stormed through me body an left me trembling with desire for ever more. Moaning an a groaning I found me hips moving on their own…me head bobbing up an down. Squeezed form both ends I reacted like any good girl would, I let me body ask for more. Let him know in no uncertain terms that I wanted him…needed him….with stifled noise and responding body. I held him…clenched him…an ‘gan to work me own magic upon the tightly held flesh of his.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5