View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 More then just a physical (Cassie) 

Post Re: More then just a physical (Cassie)
Nothing to bad. I took pride of sorts in not sitting there all squirmy an weepy eyed while he stuck me. I though them sorts of girls were really weak an all. I’d been taught to be strong, an with hanaji, to be the dominate one. Nah, no lil ole needle wuz gonna get to me that I would admit. Silly notion that, but I am what I am.

Still the voice in me ear, the warm breath were there wuz no other sort of warmth made me skin want to crawl up next to his an get warm. Lord knows me whole body felt cold. Feet like lil ole ice cubes, even me fingers were having trouble with moving jus like me tongue. With me free hand I touched him arm. Warm an nice. I wanted to rest it there, but when he looked at me I felt real sheepish inside.

Oh he made it easy to relax, to want to slip beside his warm body an snuggle up all cozy. To feel those arms around you an…an….’well slap me silly, get control of yur self there Cassie’ I said to me self, me lips an mouth moving as I thought. Cold air rolled in me nose as I tried to settle me body down an realx best I could in the frigid air with such a nice hunky warm body near mine.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:36 am
Profile WWW

He placed a piece of cotton over the injection site as he connected the first vial to the device and as soon as it clicked into place her red blood began to fill it. 'That's a good girl." He said to her with a smile. "Nice and strong..a nice trait to have." He said as he remembered the wails of the other girls.. this one was special, and receive a very special treatment for that trait infact. When the vial filled he switched to a second one, filled it then filled a third. Soon he was finished with drawing her blood. "Alright then, we are done with the needles.." He said as he slowly removed the hypodermic device and disposed of it accordingly, and the vials went onto a nearby shelf for research and analysis

"We can begin the physical." He added. "Stand up. First a Mammogram." He said as he held his hand out to her and help her up. "So, I am afraid you must remove your bra." He said with a sigh. (a very good fake one.)

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:59 am
Profile YIM

Cold sterile air caught in me throat causing me a soft sputter of a cough. If I’d been on one of the EKG type machines me heart woulda skipped a beat. Looking at his sheepish eyes, I couldn’t help but think he’d noticed me nervousness at the request. Somehow I couldn’t swallow the furr ball in the back of me throat.

“Okkkaayy” I croaked, more than a bit taken aback. Carefully reaching up an working with cold an nervous fingers to pull the bra up over me head. I knew it needed doing, an me ma had long ago said you get naked only fur your husband an yur doctor. Not even the priest got to see yah that way she would tell me. Well…he was me doctor, so the request wasn’t like unreasonable. Still I blushed, especially with what I’d been thinking ‘bout him for. I could feel the rising heat in me face when the bra came clear. Hoping that me hardened nipples weren’t too absence an realizing much to late what he might think of me when he saw the golden piercings.

When our hands did finally touch I couldn’t help but notice me own still trembled a bit. Maybe it was the cold, maybe the nerves, or maybe jus that he was cute an I was naked up top. I jumped down off the table, hand in his, me full firm breasts bouncing now that they wuz free of the stifling bra. As he turned like a perfect gentlemen he wuz I took back me hand an rubbed both me breasts now that they wuz free not thinking nothing of it. It just felt good after the mammories had been cooped up in their lil ole prison. Just then I really hoped he didn’t need to do a physical exam, those nice warm hands were not going to feel bad at all on me chest an that could worry any girl. The machine as much as it wuz pure torture to deal with wasn’t looking bad at all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:31 am
Profile WWW

He could tell she was a bit nervous, and excited, which was just what he had wanted. "Not nervous are you?" He asked as he rubbed his gloved hands together, making them as warm as his flesh. He then did notice the piercings. "Hmm, nice piercings.. I had something like that a few years back, but it was a bit more extreme.." He said with a nod of his head, keeping his professional tone, but his mind just rolled to the possibilities now.He moved closer. "We are going to do both types of tests, manual and a x-ray." He explained. "Relax, I need you to be as comfortable as possible." He said as his hands reached to rub her shoulders.

Now that he could get his hands on her and physically administer a way to relax and excite her, to better allow him to have his way with her body and satisfy his animal like needs. "Lift your arms above your head when you are ready.." He said quietly into her ear as his fingers trailed down her shoulders and fell off of her, leaving a lingering sensation to build.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 am
Profile YIM

To think that he would be touching me…well at least he’d have on them rubber gloves an all. But with the thoughts I’d already had I wuz gonna have to really steel me self from temptations no matter how clinical it all wuz. An the bit about his own piercings, what could be more ‘extreme’ that did seem a bit strange, a doctor bad boy.

Oh no…It’s not like me piercings could be removed an all. That gave me all sorts of fits an thoughts about how the machines wuz gonna like this. All that metal in the X-ray. I could imagine them trying to not only squash me large round buds flat but pulling the tip of me till the golden ring was off the plate. Oh god no I prayed….”Please let there be another way” muttering a bit under me cool breath. The air swirling in a light fog before me very eyes.

Wuz it getting colder in here? He warm hands touching me shoulders, a light touch in those latex medical gloves that none the less got me thinking ‘bout him an how nice it would be to curl up in his arms. Like them fingers wuz magic, relaxing the last of the tension from me bare shoulders.

Reaching upwards like directed, the fullness of me bosom ripe for the pickin’s right before him. An then it hit me what ‘extreme’ might mean an were those piercings might have been an what that part of his anatomy might look like even now. Curiosity. An yah know what it did to the cat. That’s when the hands touched me breasts……just as I was thinking on a man’s like stuff.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:08 pm
Profile WWW

Paul's hands moved down from her shoulders, to her back and moved around to cup her breasts, fingers squeezing lightly. From his position she could not see his grin unless she turned back, but normally a woman would always keep looking forward. Those warm hands move up to follow the curve of her bust, and slid softly over the gold bolts, which caused her nipples to bend up a bit.

He hummed quietly while working, fingers tracing and squeezing her now, feeling for 'Lumps'. "Hmm, well good news. I don't feel anything abnormal. You have a nice healthy pair of breasts.." He said quietly as his hand pushed and squeezed some more before sliding his fingers off of her body.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 am
Profile YIM

Staring straight ahead I tried to think of school an class. Anything to get me mind from the thoughts of sum strange man working his hands cross me middle no matter what the circumstance an all. Frankly it wuz uncomfortable just standing, me top half all hanging out. I mean it shouldn’t happen, but then yah always wonder who might be walking through the door an seeing yah there. Seeing yah with a mans hands upon yur chest.

An in the cold air his hands were warm as he marched them along me back, to reach round me an cup me breasts. This doctor did things a bit different than me last…the only one to have ever done this before. He’d done it from the front. But all things considered, his hands were gloved, were warm and did not seem to be doing nothing bad while he cupped me in a pleasant if not altogether clinic manner.

Fingers pressed me breasts, the air catching in me throat as he manipulates me flesh . Tissue yields beneath the strong fingers that mold me breasts an squeeze um in any number of ways an fashions. Finally the fingers find the rings an lift them. I am puzzled by this, it not seeming necessary for a good exam, the sensations sending a shiver up me spine.

Thankfully he finds nothing…a small blessing that, no? At least here is not cancer. Bringing no small joy to me as fingers linger what might be a touch to long before they leave me firm mounds an once again I bring me arms done an cover me full breasts as best I can with me hands. Something in his manner, sum small thing that makes me feel naked in his presence.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:23 am
Profile WWW

He smiled as she made no complaint or sound to show that she had not liked his touch, a good sign for the doctor. "Now..follow me to the machine.." He said as he pointed to chest x-ray, and walked over with a hand on the small of her back, leading her to stand in front of it, while he moved to operated it. Soon was the time to start to test her in a less scientific but far more pleasing way.

((not my best post, but it was a bleh moment I couldn't do much with..))

Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:40 am
Profile YIM

Only one mammogram in me life an I recognized the set up. A thing created for the torture of women by men, all of course in the name of medical science. Perhaps me one visit had been at a bad time, me breasts had been painfully sore that day. A timing issue that could not be avoided if I wuz to come to school here. Still, one wonders how it could not be jus as bad this time. Once thing fur sure, there would be no pleasure in this. Not like the warm hand that touched the small of me back an gently nudged me through the labyrinth of machines.

With a long sigh I readied me self.

“Doctor….like, why did they eer make these things. I mean isn’t the physical inspection good ‘nough an all….do we really have to do this. I mean like Ma once told me that girls me age have little need of this kinda thing. Yah now I’m already 19…going fast to 20. “ No idea why I wanted to throw that in…just he…I lil red coloring me skin as the hear rose.

“at any rate yah got a girlfriend?” With no ring I figured the other option was out…not like me ring sitting big an heavy on me finger. “You being kinda cute an a doctor no less I bet all the nurses an girls wanna be with yah.”

I treid to calm me nerves with chatter, only feeling like I wuz digging me a bigger grave here an he was gonna hear me asking if he wuz available, which wuz really…really not me intent at all. I mean I wuz married….me hands now rubbing one another in front of me, arms pushing me breasts together like as I treid to stay warm. Really…I wuz cold. I drew in a breath an stood a bit straighter, letting me shoulders go back.

“you are really smart to ‘ave mad it through all that schooling ain’t yah. I’ll bet yah like a nice girl with a good head on her shoulders don’t’cha.” I shook out me hair with a few twists of the head, letting it settle ‘bout me while me tummy loudly protested the lack of food in me belly.

“Well lordy be, I suppose I need sum thing to eat, gotta maintain the girlie figure an all.” Oh lord I am such a clutz…such a silly lil girl as nothing coming outah me mouth made any sense at all. It wuz like I wuz all tongue tied. But then conversation with men was not a thing yah got a lot of experience on the island with.

Nerves can do that to yah…make yah chatter like a lil girl an make no sense at all. Had to be it…I could only hope.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:25 pm
Profile WWW

The good doctor liked making idle conversation as he worked, and when she asked about a the machines he looked to it then her and thought out. "Hmm..well I think we can actually skip this one.." He said as he flipped the switched and it turned off. "We make things like this to make it easier on doctors which keeps us from going into a person's body with a scalpel to find out what's wrong with them." He said as he moved away from the machine. "We are only doing this out of a precaution. the school does not want it's valuable students to get sick.." He said as he walked by her with a pet on the head.

"Come this way, we need to finish your exam." He said as he motioned her to follow. "As for a relationship. No, I don't have a girlfriend..and as to if the nurses are after me..no comment." He said with a grin, letting her come up with her own conclusion. "I had to work real hard, and ended up out of school a few years earlier then what was normal." He said using a lie he had constructed to explain his medical knowledge.

"We are going to use a procedure that is easy on the body for testing stamina.. so we will have to hook you up to a machine you are use to when testing the body.." He said as he moved to the wall and pulled a trolley holding a machine of sorts. "Lay back down on the table while I set you up." He said as he lifted some of the wires..no all of them were for medical testings, but she would find out a bit too late to say no and get away. Plus she was on an island, there was no getting away from this intrusive and thorough exam.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:08 pm
Profile YIM

I could feel me tongue thick an slow. A symptom of the cold. But the nervousness was warming me body a bit, so at least me lips an jaw seemed to move ok.

“oh…” no mammogram I thought….that wuz good. I could not have thought of a worse type of torture right then an thar.

We talked, an I felt a bit warmer knowing he wuz single, not that nothing wuz gonna happen on me part. But, it still felt good to know he wuz an that the ladies did kinda like him, that way he wuzn’t some monster of a doctor, the kind girls hate, all pretentious an outta sorts.

Happily I say we wuz back at the start, an as he wheeled up the trolley with that fancy box on it I started putting on me sports bra….”well, I’m glas that part is o’er, It feels much better like to be able to put me clothes back on an all. Doesn’t really matter if yur a doctor an all that, I still feel naked an all no matter where it is. “

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:24 pm
Profile WWW

He found her modesty and submission to the doctor's wishes cute. "Well, leave the rest of your clothes off..You can't wear them quite yet..getting there though." He said with a nod of his head as he checked his equipment and held a sensor connect to a wire in the other. "I am going to take recordings of your body's reactions during certain actions. Measuring brain activity, lungs, heart, and adrenal capacity." He said with a smile.

She had yet to lay down, so he repeated himself in a sweeter tone. "Please. sit?" He asked with a playful glare to get her attention. "Don't make me have to tie you down to get your cooperation..ya'here?" he asked.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:17 am
Profile YIM

Feeling much better I did what he asked, me panties an sports bra securing me virtue like a small shield. A little sum thing tween the part of me that weren’t for public eyes like. A lay back upon the padded table wondering if this would be any thing like the EKG I’d had for me first physical.

“So why all this sudden interest in me physically. Its jus a sports type class an all. Do they do this for all the higher level gym classes?” I really wanted to know if this was like standard procedure or sum such dribble. Then I giggled, the whole idea of having to tie me down an all.

“No, yah don’t need to tie me down or nothin’. Do you have to with sum of the other girls” I could feel the coyness. An the heat of that thought. I tied Hanaji down, an she liked it. but I didn’t wanna give up that much control..not yet. Still the thought of the doctor having me all tied up an the things he could do with that handsome body of his…well at least the face wuz strong an sensitive like. The thoughts made me blush a bit as he set about doing what needed doing, an being so close an all. Maybe in sum ways deep inside I kinda wanted him too….afte rall I wouldn’t be the one sinning would I?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:28 am
Profile WWW

"Well, the physical themselves also help me learn more about the body, so I have to do some strange things for results, and that gets me some odd questions like that.. and from the experimentation, These are much better results then a classic one." He said as she asked the second question.

He laughed softly and replied. "Well, when some hate doctors so much they need to for my safety..and when they like it of course. Some girls are just weird I suppose." He said with a shrug, but he did not tell that he enjoyed tying them down, especially the strong ones. "Care to find out if you like it?" He asked as he lifted on of the leather shackles from the side and laughed. as he placed a sticky pad to her temple. "One down a few more to go.."

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:48 am
Profile YIM

Much better results…an classic exams vs his….this is kinda well. Weird, but then maybe I wuz part of a program that wuz like pioneering medical science an all. There were lots of things students whispered about NICE Labs. Maybe the labs were jus that, a place that was on the cutting edge of body science. Maybe I wuz gonna help in ways that would save other people’s lives. That kinda made me feel a bit warmer in the chill of the room.

“OH…I didn’t think that anyone could hate a doctor. I mean you guys take an oath to help people an all. An as for them shackles yah won’t be needing um on me. I don’t hate you, an I’m a big girl when it comes to some tests. I think its great to be with sum body that is on the cutting edge of medical science like an I really hope this will help yah save lives an all. “

Yep…kinda like an EKG…cept this one had a pad on me temple. Well here goes, all in the interest of medical science a big ole relaxing sigh issuing forth from me mouth as I gave him one of them big ole grins all happy like an closed me eyes, thinking happy thoughts about good places…like home an hearth an ma an pa….on me dog. …maybe next Christmas or next summer I’d get to see um ‘gain.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next