View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 More then just a physical (Cassie) 

Post Re: More then just a physical (Cassie)
"Well, you'll be surprised what people think about doctors.. we get paid too much, we are evil scientists..and such." he said with a roll of his eyes as he placed another wired to opposite temple. He hummed quietly while doing so until there were a line of them along her brow. 'I really should upgrade to the wireless ones..these are just annoying.' He thought to himself as on several occasions found his hands to be tangled in them. "Brain activity detector activated.." he said as he took another and placed them onto her chest. "Gah, sorry, but your bra has got to go again..I won't be able to get a decent reading.." he said with a grunt. (A lie, but how was she to know what new things required?)

Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:09 am
Profile YIM

The contacts an wires formed an arch along me forehead, while he hummed some song I had never heard before. A simply melody that felt calming an kind. A song to sooth any with a troubled heart no doubt.

Laying there listening to the song I had to admit his bedside manner wuz impeccable, so much so that when the call came to remove the bra it didn’t seem like an unreasonable request. Yet with all them wires all over me head, an it being one of them pull on an off sorts…well, I could only lift the thick bottom band of elastic an pull it over me breasts. With a bit of wiggling while I lay on the table I finally got the thing up under me arms an across the top of me now jiggling breast.

Maybe I should have thought ‘bout this a bit as I watched the momentary distraction of me chest slide across his eyes. Having the bra pulled up almost made me feel more naked than when it had been totally off. Kind of like a cheap floozy flaunting her wares.

"sorry...but unless yah want the wires on me head all messed up, this is the best I can do for now... OK?"

Try as I may the thought an the quick glimmer in his eyes jus wouldn’t go away…not till he started humming again an putting them wires on me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:28 am
Profile WWW

He had expected the hole thing to come off, but he had forgotten about the wires honestly. His eyes were drawn to the jiggle, even the most professional doctor would take a second glance. He quickly looked back and noticed that he noticed. He chuckled lightly. 'Here, for comfort's sake..' He said as he undid the connections and left the adhesive pad on. "There.." he said as he held the wires in hand.

He waited for the thing to fall when he would reconnect the wires, so until it was gone he continued to hum, and place the others onto her ribs, around her breasts at symmetrical patterns on the opposite side, then they were placed on the nipples as if to cover them like Dooley's. "For modesty's sake.." He said with a wink, the continued to hum.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:15 am
Profile YIM

Carefully I pulled the tight fitting bra up an over me head. If I’d thought I’d be running or such I would have taken sum thing with a bit more support an a front clasp. But I’d really thought physical, maybe a few exercises, kinda low impact stuff. I’d learned when I’d started exercising that the Bra made all the difference. A lil trial an error is all it took once the Hanaji explained the concept.

It wuz mighty kind of him to put them covers over me nipples…still…it wuz hard to be all hanging out like after me upbringing an all. Modesty wuz a virtue an I had it in spades most the time. There wuz jus something about being in front of a man that said you shouldn’t be exposing your boobies. An feeling a bit warm inside with him next to me wuzn’t helping none. Good thing he wuz being like a gentlemen.

I settled back down, all them pads an wires getting reconnected like along me head an chest. It was a bit easier with the bra off to get them pads up along the top of me chest. I left me hands above me head, letting him work the attachments an all. It sure seemed like a lot to go through for whatever tests he wuz doing.

With a big breath of air that lifted me chest up to its full extension I watched. Watched those eyes an hands hesitate for the merest fraction of a second. The note carry a bit too long for the melody. Doctor an all he wuz human…and sum thing about it I liked. I shouldn’t have, but a doctor…now mama would have said that would make a fine catch in deed. I hoped that wuzn’t a sin, but I might have been getting kinda close to flirting.

So I wiggled me back into the cold vinyl trying to get a bit more comfortable an clasped me fingers together a closing me eyes. Best I try an stay still an stop me horse play. Yet even with me eyes closed I thought I could feel him stare at me chest, stare as it rose an feel with each breath an lord help me if them thoughts didn’t make me feel warm inside in all the wrong ways.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:46 am
Profile WWW

He had watched her as she zoned off, for what reason he could not know? maybe she was getting comfortable? anyway he continued to hum softly as he finished placing the majority of the electrodes onto her body. He sat back to see how he was going to attack now. She had relaxed to him, her body had grown sensitive to his touch and it seemed she enjoyed it quite bit. Now if she would only doze of so he could bind her and begin the physical strength of his subject, but it may have been unprofessional, he was a tentacle monster and could not resist abusing his power. He had moved a bit closer to her and hummed gently as he saw the machine's readings, reading the lines points and the numbers attached. She was a nice choice of prey, it would provide him enough sustenance for a few days it seemed!

"Go ahead and relax Ms. Cassie, the machines take a while to get all the readings they need.." He said as his hand moved to stroke her head, then slide down to her cheek, in a soothing motion.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:22 am
Profile YIM

I smiled….if it wuzn;t so cold I might have gone to sleep. I liked his voice, a warm sort of voice that seemed to soften the harshness of what medicine could be all ‘bout. If I had to fill out one of them customer service cards I’d have put great bedside manner.

I relaxed, as best I could given the cold of the room.

“if I wuzn’t so cold I’d probably fall asleep with this test.” I crossed me legs at the ankle, trying to get a bit warmer an all.

“Could I have a blanket, or would that ruin the test results….I feel like me legs are positively blue with cold. Rubbing me knees together as if to demonstrate. I could almost envision his warm hands rubbing me down with the blanket between us…making me warm gain like a good doctor would. Well…that an the blanket would cover me in case sum body came in the door.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:23 pm
Profile WWW

CMS wrote:
I smiled….if it wuzn;t so cold I might have gone to sleep. I liked his voice, a warm sort of voice that seemed to soften the harshness of what medicine could be all ‘bout. If I had to fill out one of them customer service cards I’d have put great bedside manner.

I relaxed, as best I could given the cold of the room.

“if I wuzn’t so cold I’d probably fall asleep with this test.” I crossed me legs at the ankle, trying to get a bit warmer an all.

“Could I have a blanket, or would that ruin the test results….I feel like me legs are positively blue with cold. Rubbing me knees together as if to demonstrate. I could almost envision his warm hands rubbing me down with the blanket between us…making me warm gain like a good doctor would. Well…that an the blanket would cover me in case sum body came in the door.
"Well, now that we have all the wires on, I can gladly give you a blanket, if I knew where to find one.." He said as he looked around for a moment, scratching his head. "Oh, this should do.." He said as he moved to take his coat and place it over her body. For such a light cloth it was quite warming.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Almost immediately I ‘gan to feel warmer…though me legs and arms were still a bit blue like. Need to get the circulation going, but I also didn’t want to ruin his readings none.

“thanks….if I may be so bold as to ask one teeny lil farvour” yawning as me torso started getting a bit warmer. Me mind though feeling a but fuzzy like round its edges. “could you just rub me legs through the blanket like…help the blood flow.”

Had to be ok…after all he wuz a doctor, an a real gentleman. I could jus see me falling asleep at long last, warm…under the watchful eye of me doctor. Later he would wake me an tell me all of it wuz ok. An I could go home. It wuz the beginnings of a seriously wonderful dream. Maybe me luck wuz turning now.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile WWW

He had taken the results for the beginning of this test when she asked for that favor and looked to those luscious legs for a moment. He gave a slight smile and nodded his head. "Sure, I suppose I can..I have been freezing you.' He said with a slight chuckle as he pulled up a stool and sat down. He soon began to rub his hands over her exposed legs, slowly from her thighs down to the tops of her feet. "Like this?" He asked quietly

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:22 am
Profile YIM

Noticing the look he gave me legs I reckoned perhaps I should never have opened me mouth. But the light hearted chuckle, the smoothness of his voice all warm an soft. Mama said to never judge a book by its cover. His cover wuz a doctor, but all his actions had been of the upmost respect an kindness thus far. The book seemed a good ‘un.

Ok, so it wuzn’t exactly what the patient ordered. I’d thought the coat would be between his warm hands an me skin. More so, he’d taken off the gloves, leaving his smooth fingers free to touch me directly. Still, I reckon, he is a doctor an me legs were getting warmer.

I’d been tense when he started at the tops of me thighs. But not a finger had tried to work its way tween um. Not a touch had gone close to me panties. An the warmth wuz delicious. The suchoins rose up round me, or me body sank into them. I uncrossed me legs, shifting them a bit further apart, letting those warm hands touch me. Heart an lungs working slower…eyelids drooping.

I bask in the warmth of a springtime sun. the air is cool as it enters me lungs, but the sun more than makes up for it. A man sits beside me, a gentleman in his fancy clothes an hat, touching me with strong an warm hands. I let him…let him slide me bodice apart, a pure white an lacy cloth under which I wear nothing.

OH…I wear a wedding dress…his eyes stare at me as If I am all the world to him. The wedding dress lies beside me. His Hands touch me willing flesh, sparks tingle upon me skin. The hands caress me breasts, kneading the soft flesh an making me hardened nipples stand on end. A hand touches me thigh, warm an soft does it flutter upwards, lingering across the smooth soft mound of Venus. I ache for him to move lower. A husband deserves to have his wife happy in his arms.

Slowly I push the ring on me finger in a circle with me thumb, Married…I am married. A warm wet feeling tween me legs, the warmth of a finger touches me, knows what I feel. The touches continue an yet I do not touch back…as if…as if….

How long have a slept….once more I see me doctor o’er me the significance of the dream lost until…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:39 am
Profile WWW

Paul's hands had continued to rub her soft legs lightly, feeling the muscles curves and their strength. Smiling he looked up as he watched her fall asleep, wondering what she was dreaming about? Marriage? a Boy friend? A dream vacation? Too bad he was not connected to her mind yet which would have allowed him a bit more control and influence on her mind, so he was stuck doing it the old fashioned way.

He continued to massage for a moment longer, and once he thought she was in a deep enough sleep he stopped massaging as she asked and decided to find out if the little lady enjoyed being tied down. Taking the cuffs from the bottom of the table he began to slide the cool leather straps around her feet for starters, followed by her hands which had to be moved up beside her head with this table. Now he could really take her and nothing could stop him.

He grinned mischievously as he slowly pulled the soft cloth of his coat away, dragging it down her breasts before it left her stomach and fell to the floor. He needed to attach one more prob to her body for his 'experiment' to start. Those warm and professional hands moved up and took hold of the sides of her white undies and gently began to pull them down. Looking on, his eyes would widen as he saw a third piercing? a golden bold through the tender little clit..now if it was in right, it would increase it's sensitivity, and if not, it would kill the nerves. He had to test to see if the experiment needed to be altered, so the doctor moved his hand to gentled a finger stroke a soft circle around the warm little button.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:21 am
Profile YIM

Sum thing warm, wet…no…no…..

Instantyl I wuz awake now, me legs yanking up an in, suddenly stopped much past getting me knees off the table. Pulling on me arms as well, above me head an not were I usually awoke with um. Only me elbows flapped in the breeze.

Cold air slapping at me body taking the warmth away. It wuz as if I’d cast aside the warmth of the coat, but as the sensations registered with me brain I new it wuzn’t true. Not the with coolness of the air upon me mound, an me panties bunched together at me knees….

“STOP” I yelled, “why….why are you doing this?” Me eyes looking up into his face. His own eyes had changed, something dark behind them, sum thing that wuz of good bedside manners. The mirth, the charm wuz gone form his face an eyes, only to be replaced by a piercing look that sent shivers up me spine. No, not from cold…but the ice within those eyes that no longer seemed to see me as a person, but rather an object.

An as me mind awoke more thoroughly from its sleep induced haze thoughts raced. I could feel me breaths quick an shallow. Hear the beat of me heart quicken an race. Bouncing me pelvic upwards I sought to dislodge the finger form me button. From any part of me that might not be his to touch.

Me wits once more gathered I choose to fight. “Don’t touch me again an let me go. I know that yur superiors would not allow this…this is bad..an wrong. I’ll report yah. Do it now or yah’ll be in a heap a trouble that there will be no amount of diggin that gonna get yah out an all. Yah hear me?” the heat form me embarrassment no match for the welling anger that broke inot me voice. This good ole boy wuz gong down, an now amount of charm wuz gonna save him now. He jus didn’t reckon on me …no sirreee.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:23 pm
Profile WWW

Sum thing warm, wet…no…no…..

Instantyl I wuz awake now, me legs yanking up an in, suddenly stopped much past getting me knees off the table. Pulling on me arms as well, above me head an not were I usually awoke with um. Only me elbows flapped in the breeze.

Cold air slapping at me body taking the warmth away. It wuz as if I’d cast aside the warmth of the coat, but as the sensations registered with me brain I new it wuzn’t true. Not the with coolness of the air upon me mound, an me panties bunched together at me knees….

“STOP” I yelled, “why….why are you doing this?” Me eyes looking up into his face. His own eyes had changed, something dark behind them, sum thing that wuz of good bedside manners. The mirth, the charm wuz gone form his face an eyes, only to be replaced by a piercing look that sent shivers up me spine. No, not from cold…but the ice within those eyes that no longer seemed to see me as a person, but rather an object.

An as me mind awoke more thoroughly from its sleep induced haze thoughts raced. I could feel me breaths quick an shallow. Hear the beat of me heart quicken an race. Bouncing me pelvic upwards I sought to dislodge the finger form me button. From any part of me that might not be his to touch.

Me wits once more gathered I choose to fight. “Don’t touch me again an let me go. I know that yur superiors would not allow this…this is bad..an wrong. I’ll report yah. Do it now or yah’ll be in a heap a trouble that there will be no amount of diggin that gonna get yah out an all. Yah hear me?” the heat form me embarrassment no match for the welling anger that broke inot me voice. This good ole boy wuz gong down, an now amount of charm wuz gonna save him now. He jus didn’t reckon on me …no sirreee.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:24 pm
Profile WWW

Her sudden awakening had surprised him and his hand jerked away for a moment. He looked to her and simply smirked. He chuckled lightly and sat back as he looked over her form once more before looking into her eyes. His gaze was engaging and hard to break away from after a while. He doubted she was strong enough to deny him for too much longer. Though she was awake it was obvious that her little piercing was done right and worked well to stimulate her young body.

"So you are awake, you are a lighter sleeper then I thought." He said quietly as he rubbed his finger tips together for a moment. He had waited a bit before finally answering her. "Why? Because I find amusement in watching you struggle." He replied bluntly.

She had begun to threaten him with exposing him for molesting her. Oh how naive of her to think that he was not prepared. "Of course it's wrong and bad, it's another reason why I am doing it." He responded as he watched her. "You are not going anywhere either." he said with a grin. His tone was enough to carry his seriousness across. "I am in no danger, and even if you report me, there will be nothing done." he laughed. "Who do you think allows me to do what I do aye?" He answered with a lofted brow.

Paul reached down and cupped her chin in one hand and stroked her cheek with the other. "So be a good girl and don't fight it too much. I would hate to have to hurt such a cute thing." He said teasingly. He puckered his lips for a moment as a sign of provocation. He loved to make them squirm and fight, it would be too boring if they did not make him work for his meal.

Fri May 29, 2009 4:26 am
Profile YIM

Ohhhhhh….how I wanted to yell me indignation at that smug face that hovered into view an held me with its gaze. Choice an unkind words graced me mind. Words I dared not use as much as I wanted to for they were bad words…cuss words an a lady does not use such filthy language aloud. But me head swam with them filthy epitaphs like a swarm of angry bees.

I squirmed an yanked a few more times in an effort to get free, soon realizing that the effect wuz not to be achieved that I craved. The more I thought though…the more the fear gnawed at me mind. Naked…I could feel it let alone see it when I tipped me head upwards to look upon the length of me pale body. The only spots not covered were those were the wires were stuck to me skin in small square white patches. Not good…not good at all I thought. A shiver ran down me spine an raised lil ole bumps all along me limps.

The gleaming stainless steel thingy I lay on wuz colder than the air ‘bout me. Uncomfortable cold an sterile. The type of thing that wuz easily cleaned of any mess upon its surface. The fear bit deeper. Was he harvesting me organs. I’d read ‘bout things like that….an I harbored no illusions as to me youth an clean lifestyle an what that might mean to sum one interested in a new set of whatever they might need….oh god…Lord I prayed…please not that ….not that.

More an more It seemed I would be lucky to come out of here alive. Perhaps It was time to change approaches an bring the sinner to the lord almighty.

“Doctor….It’s cold an like yah said it be a bad thing which means you know the difference tween bad an good don’tcha? ….well that being so, I feel I must let yah know that them evil bad things get yah sent to hell…for eternity an we both really don’t want that do we?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next