View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 More then just a physical (Cassie) 

Post Re: More then just a physical (Cassie)
He could practically taste her fear, how she struggled to come to terms as to what was happening and what was going to happen to her. Paul smirked as he continued to torment the lass. Oh the fun he was having and with this glee he would be fed, pleasured and satisfied for the time being.

Each little jerking motion she had made would irritate him a bit more. Though, he was enjoying watching her quake in fear and try to 'persuade' him. She was holding her tongue like a good girl, but he was curious as to what more she wanted to say, and perhaps with a bit more pushing he could pry those hidden words from those soft pink lips.

"My child, you seem to be a bit excitable. Perhaps you should calm down a bit." he said quietly, the words seemed to be unheard. It was no matter, he liked feisty ones. She soon spoke of god, right and wrong, and it would be now that he take another shot at her and entertain himself on her behalf.

He froze quickly as he listened to her, acting as though those words were heavy and they froze him in his place. "Hell for eternity?" He muttered under his breath as he looked down to his feet. He looked away so that she could not see the mirth in his eyes. "Y-Your right." he stuttered as he stepped back a bit and bumped the machine she had been attached too. "But I don't know.." He mumbled again, acting as if he were generally confused.

He looked up with a soft smile. "Thank you.." he whispered. "But I don't believe in your supernatural spook." He said with a grin. "Now, be so kind as to tell me how this feels." He said as he slapped a button on the machine. It began to hum to life, and with it those wires began to charge with electricity. They grew warm, and those electrode pads began to send out charges of tingling soft electricity into key parts of her soft anatomy. "It'll allow me measure your nervous system." He added as he leaned against it and watched her.

Sat May 30, 2009 11:27 am
Profile YIM

Emotion flickered cross his face as I talked. Within me hope sprang forth anew like a blossoming flower. I smiled, relieved that perhaps his soul wuz salvageable. Then, jus when I could smell its fragrance lingering in the air he ripped it from the ground roots an all. Evil, mean spirited, an horrible to have given me hope only to so ruthlessly crush it in the fists of his lack of faith.

I swore than it had all been a cruel hoax on had to give him credit for the artful deception. The work of an accomplished actor playing at his audience’s emotions like a great puppet master pulls the strings. I had been pulled…an more. Now fear once more clawed at me belly an sent me heart sputtering while his hands played along the instruments. It wuz not the right thing to do by any stretch an if I had been stronger I would have prayed for his soul. I wuz not that strong…instead I wanted to curse him in a none to Christian manner.

“I would say sum thing…but yah is already headed there unless yah change them evil ways of yours. As for this nervous thing….tell me why I should say anything? “ Looking up at him, not bothering to hide the disgust I felt in me heart for him an what he seemed intent on a doing to me.

Even as the pads heated up an the first stabs of the needle like pain crawled upon me skin I said nothing. I would not cooperate unless sum one showed me the value of that cooperation and ‘gan to treat me like a lady. At the very least covering me cold naked body. NO, I would not give in to his sin an give ‘im any more satisfaction at all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 30, 2009 11:41 pm
Profile WWW

"Child, if this so called heavenly father existed. He would not have allowed me to be created, nor the plethora of other monsters that call this Island home." He retorted with a laugh as he watched her seethe with anger. He bathed in it, and it was wonderful!

He looked down on the machine and lowered the energy output down to only four percent, so the electricity flowing out into her body would only be a tingle. "Evil? Oh no, I am just an Animal playing with his food." He said with a smile. He was like a cat playing with the mouse before it had finally eaten.

"Now, if you want, I can always change my methods. would you like that?" He asked as he leaned on the machine and cocked his head to the side. It was unknown as to what he had meant, but if one were trusting of others, they would think Paul had meant something for the better, which was not the case.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:27 am
Profile YIM

The needles prickling me skni ceased their torment till only a passing bguzz seemed to strake me bare skin. I recoiled not from the pain that had been but from his blasphemy for he did not realize that god had created all creatures good an bad an had given man free will. The good doctor had a chance to be good, could choice the high road of salvation or the low road of eternal damnation.

For now he seemed bent on his own damnation which troubled me even while I feared for me very life. Troubled an angered me as He lickened me to sum mere animal. Like life wuz sum sort of game. I could not fathom his evilness an knew that someplace in that blackened heart of his was the goodness of the saints almighty. An then he proved it with his next words….

“Please, yes….” I begged, straining at the bindings that kept me from moving much at all. “I new you were good inside an god would show tyah the way…I….I can forgive yah, halp yah get a new start on life an stop thinkin’ ‘bouts other people as lil ile critters an such. We are all given a choice by our creator to be good or bad. It is a choice an why we are created.”

Though the more I thought on what he had said the more I doubted his sanity. There were no such thing as monsters except those that man himself created. I would have to be strong, have to be good an set an example instead of getting mad an fearing him. Still….insane there wuz much I could fear in me present position. AN trying not to show no fear wuz tough as he gloated o’er me like sum psychotic miscreant. God, help me member what me professor had said about deviant personalities I prayed.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 31, 2009 2:43 am
Profile WWW

Paul could not help but smile warmly to her. "Alright, we'll change tactics for the time being." He said as a simple flip of the switch had ceased the electrical charges sent into her body. He would have bet that was some great relief to her, but it would not last. For the fun part was about to begin.

'I had been planning on testing the effects of pain on the body, and how it is resisted, but since we are going away from pain as per your request, I have decided to induce pleasure instead of pain. Also, instead of you relaying your sensations to myself, I will be making observations as we go along." He said as he began to remove the multitude of electrodes

Paul had left her bound for the time being. He stepped back and began to undo the top most buttons of his pressed white shirt, until it lay half undone. He rolled his shoulders and stretched his neck for a moment. He gave a light groan as the bones in his neck creaked and popped. "Mmm much better." He said as he willed the release of several long fleshy tendrils. They snaked upwards and over to her form. "Remember, there is no going back now." He said with an evil grin.

Sun May 31, 2009 10:39 am
Profile YIM

With an outward breath to steady me nerves I sought some sort of inward calm. His voice though seemed to send shivers down me spine but at least those cold clinical hands were removing the wire thingies from me body. That had to be an improvement.

“Thanks….now…for the pleasure part….hot coco an a warm robe would be a nice start.” He seemed to not even hear me. “Hello….how about the restraints too…” I moved…showing him an still nothing crossed the lines of his face. It wuz as if I died not exist, an that cold spell trouble yet, I reckoned.

Like a prize fighter He seemed to stretch an crack the bones in his body as if in preparation for some sort of fight. An then while I stared wide eyed the demon for lack of a better word, erupted forth. I screamed…struggling once more at the bonds that held me firm. Wrists an ankles chaffed beneath the bindings, scrapped an raw as I desperately tried to get away. Fear filled the hollow pit in me belly. Fear of what this thing might intend with those slithering appendages, his voice only making it perhaps more evident as the evil venom dripped form each word…..

“Noooo, no no, ge away from me…get away in gods own name…this is not gods way!” I shouted, struggling upon the cold metallic bed. The hell spawn demon arms cricled over me like vultures ‘bout their prey….only god would keep them from me…only god would keep me safe from an intent I could only imagine.

I swore I wuz gonna be sick. The good doctor wuz good no more.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 31, 2009 11:58 am
Profile WWW

This doctor was a surprise within a surprise. Like a piece of trick candy, for one moment it was all good and next thing you know, It's a sour apple that paints your teeth blue. Smiling to himself as he watched her suddenly try to rip the restrains, it could get no sweeter then this.

"Oh there will be pleasure, untold amounts for you, but that's if you don't resist." He said as one of his tendrils reached out and slid against her stomach. The slithering appendage was smooth and soft, but semi firm, like a large semi-boneless finger.

"AS I said! Your ghost does not exist. He is a figment of your wild imaginations." He laughed as he leaned over to place his hands onto the metal table. "Now, I'll show you that there is no god, while sending that sweet young body of yours to heaven." He said with a smirk. It was not a funny joke, but it seemed to be a fitting line considering their position.

His appendages then moved to her body, four in all. Two immediately took to her young breasts, and the other two had split up, with one going north and the other going slowly south.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 am
Profile YIM

The nightmare seemed to be coming true. How many times had I awoken in the dead of the night me heart beating wildly, sweat running along me body an hair in disarray having jus dreamed of rape an tentacles an …..an me bodies betrayal under the relentless assault. The pleasure, oh yes the pleasure of it as well as the pain. But this wuz real…not like those times, not a mad woman’s fantasy that could be hidden away in the recesses of me mind an not be given further thought.

I brought me knees together as best I could, straining all the while. Squirming I tried to dislodge the tendrils that slithered o’er the tender buds of me chest only to drive me nipples along the warm appendages whiles me breasts quivered. Nightmares….enjoyment….the warm trickle of electricity from the contact of flesh upon me flesh…all wrong…an sooooo right. I could not…would not enjoy this even to save me from pain.

“Noooo” I screamed at nothing in particular, closing me eyes to concentrate ‘gainst the rising surge of me body. “Rape is not ‘bout pleasure…its power, if it wuz pleasure then yah wouldn’t need the restraints…but I am not willing….its is morally wrong an ethically reprehensible for a doctor to do this. I …I hate you an curse you to hell…to eternal damnation if you continue. Stoopppppppp…..pleeeeaase,

Catching me breath, me lungs expanded driving me chest higher, into the clutches of the tendrils that felt so like hanajii’s mouth upon the hardening tips. Skin was becoming taught about me breasts as the nipples hardened an warm wonderful pleasure flooded inwards. Me back arching, tentacles sliding downwards towards each end of me form the middle. I cursed me body….for being so weak…an fought all the harder to make in hurt…to bring pain so I might no betray me high moral an ethical standards.

Oh….an ever growing knot of fear filled me belly first. Muscles knotted an strained as the first dawning epiphany hit me cotton picking lil ole brain. He wuz not human … could not be a man…not…not with those tentacles all waving ‘bouts. Oh dear lord….what have I gotten me self into? Opening me eyes…I perhaps had the first sound understanding yet….

“NO pleasure….I will take the clips an pain instead….for I can suffer as me lord an master suffered….please”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW

Oh how the laughter rocketed forth from his mouth as she screamed, and cursed. Her words were nothing but quiet breezes to him and he was ignorant of her pleas for cessation. For him, rape was pleasure, it was also nourishment. Why not enjoy your meal, even if it did come to you kicking and screaming. It was this, that made Paul a hunter.

"Maybe for you child, but I enjoy my meals.." He said with a smile as his tendrils had ran themselves over her nipples and teased them ever so lightly. He could tell she was trying to fight it, but was losing to his skillful touch, and her own twisted desires. The thin tips of his tendrils pulled upon her nipples, kneading them as if it were his fingers doing that masterful work of turning her fear into a fantasy of his own making.

The foul tendril that had been moving south had stopped, allowing it's bumpy tip to find and caress her clit. Be it tormented pain or pleasure, Paul drank deep of her energies, fueling his own desire for satisfaction.

As her pleas continued, Paul listened to her call for the pain instead, something her mind could accept. He had no desire to change his pace already, she had chosen this herself even without thinking, such would be the cost of her ignorance. "Ah, but does it not hurt your soul to suffer physical pleasure when your mind screams no?" He asked as his hand moved to stroke her cheek and his fingers caress her parted lips. "Your so called fantasy of a lord died a fools death. As his cries fell onto deaf ears, so will yours." He smirked as he leaned to take her lips to his.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

I had no wish to be anyone’s meal. The thought of him eating me up sent chills down me spine an left me struggling all the harder. I had to get away…to flee….had to fight with all me strength for death wuz at the door. Fear grew till it pulsed in me ears and threatened me very sanity.

Screams filled the room…incoherent as panic welled up an took me o’er the edge. I could not get free, could not creak loose as skin chaffed an broke about me bond ankles an wrists. He touched me…touched me in ways I should not be touched. In ways no girl should be except with her consent. My struggles tried in vain to dislodge the creeping horror that caressed me flesh. Panting from the exertion, me muscles aching I bucked an felt the tip of him move sideways for regaining its demeaning position.

I could not scratch him…could not hit or kick him. But as he leaned forward an I stared in horror at the gleam in his eyes I felt his lips on mine. I could bite him….I could feel the tremer on me own lips, feel the sharp edge of me teeth upon me tongue. Shifting I opened me moth just a lil bit, then sucked in his lower lip with all me skill. The salty flesh of him entered me mouth an I bit. Hard as I could, me jows locked tightly, muscles bulging along me checks. I had him an violently I twisted me head while the copper taste of blood filled me mouth.

Me god wuz no fantasy…as me lord had delivered this monster unto me for punishment. Letting loose I spat the blood in his face. Unlady like you bet, unchristian I reckon yes, but I felt better for it…felt much better.

“DO not make light of me beliefs demon….for if it is me lords will you will be struck down at any time…no let me go before I eat you up” Me energy was leaving…me ability to resist becoming less with each panic filled minute. Already I was gasping for air, the bite having taken more out of me than I had thought it would.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile WWW

Paul had grown careless and thought he had forced her still with fear, but it had appeared that the woman had more fight in her than it seemed. He grunted when her teeth sliced into his lips, only to have his eyes widen in shock. The pain was not unbearable, but it did hurt a good deal. He pulled back, his lip split into two. He growled as the crimson blood flowed quickly, staining his white shirt. He cussed as he covered his mouth and tried to stem the flow as if he were human.

He pulled his hand away, and with it wiping the blood away, showing that his lip had healed in no time, as if he had never been bitten in the first place. "I grew careless. Maybe I should take those teeth from you." He threatened as he inspected her mouth again. He grunted as he let his tendril push it's tip into her womanly depths slowly.

He looked to inspect himself and saw that his clothes were now ruined. She would pay for that action, and pay dearly she would. He tore the shirt away with a curse. His eyes filled with anger as he thought of an appropriate punishment for her insolence and assault on him. He smirked and with a single thought willed his tendrils to twist her nipples hard, pulling upwards as well, while the one invading her folds was allowed to quickly ravage her.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Profile YIM

The pain seared its way into me brain like a white hot poker. Perhaps I had bitten off more than I could chew. Me poor nipples twisted by the very rings that adorned them…pulled upwards me body following till it could follow no longer. Taught flesh pulled upwards, rocking me head back as I heard the horrible scream of a wounded animal echo from the sterile walls about me. Flesh seemed to tear as me water streamed down the sides of me face from the tears that welled up. If he wanted satisfaction in me pain he had it….had it in spades.

I felt me insides pushed aside down low…felt the probing of flesh like it wuz but a flea upon me skin the pain wracked me so. Oh how I suffered much as me lord before me had. But in that anguish was freedom….freedom from sin for I had denied me own pleasure an suffered for it . What wuz done to me had not been given freely, rather it had been rudely taken from me. Rape…Barely noticeable o’er the piercing agony of what he did to me…but rape all the same. I had not asked…nor had I taken pleasure in it. That wuz good….I had saved me soul from damnation.

Me mouth an throat were raw from screaming, I had nothing more to do but try an survive as he took me. I feared him…but no longer feared me self. A small victory that. Good that I had not found pleasure in the pain….or the pain of pleasure. A small relief that….small but sum thing to hand onto as the demon tormented me with his appendages….appendages I knew deep inside would have had be begging for their touch had I not bitten him.

So it wuz that I snarled up at him while he gave me a what I suspected would be a short break from the pain, me insides being taken like a animal in heat. Me lips quivering I showed the whites of me teeth, the promise of more to come should he try again. I wuz not brave….wuz not courageous…no, an I wuz not a sinner. Once more I screamed as the nipple rings were pulled an twisted for his amusement. Once more the pain set me free from the possible pleasure I might feel.

“enjoy…..hell” I gasped….knowing I wuz there on earth so I might sum day be in heaven later.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh, still clinging to those ancient fairy tales?" He asked with a smirk as he eventually released her nipples. He had fun teasing those pierced nubs. For being so 'pure' she was adorned with some very naughty jewelry. If he had only a crucifix shaped dildo, and been spewing fire, it might have made a decent horror movie.

She tried to fight, but she would not win, no one had ever won against a monster on this island. They all ended the same, and it was sad that none of them could accept it and just take it. It would have made things a lot easier for some monsters, or boring for others. He would think of ways to make it easier while he toyed with her, seeking inspiration from her flesh.

"Please, be silent, or you will be forced to be." He threatened as his lengths twisted inside of her flesh, burying itself deeper into her folds slowly. He could feel the tightness of her pink nether regions, the sweetness of her agony filled his mind. He honestly could not wait for the final crescendo, and the mess that came with it. Paul loved making messes within these girls, the monster's calling card.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:43 pm
Profile YIM

Muscles ached, limbs like lead an still I had not gotten anywhere. In fact I had been pinned well an truly. With the pain gone I felt him…felt him inside me slowly moving into the tight confines an spreading me. It wuz the horror of me nightmares, for there wuz no tearing of flesh, no pain…instead he pushed his way forward with wet slurpy sounds as if me body had prepared itself. That wuz me worst nightmare…accepting, enjoying what should have been a rape…a ravishment of me bogy that became a ravishment of me mind an soul instead.

“Jus stop…please…” I pleaded, begged with me eyes as me spent body relaxed under his touch; as the first sparks of pleasure were teased from me flesh to me horror. Pain I well understood an could deal with in its own way…but to be pleasured ‘gainst me very will wuz true horror. I did not want nor ask for the touches he bestowed upon me. I quivered an shook under the assault, no longer having the strength or breath to fight. The quivers a telltale sign on me own shaken resolve. I could feel the first gasps deep in me throat an fought them back while his tendrils softly stroked me flesh.

I panted…pleading with me eyes an hoped that too did not betray me. That the pleading he would see would be for him to stop an not continue….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:11 pm
Profile WWW

"Child, how many times have you pleaded for me to stop?" He asked curiously. "Too many, and have they been headed? No!." He laughed. "I think I need to shut that pretty mouth of yours." He said as he presented a tendril to her mouth. "I had better not be bitten again." He said with a growl. (though it would be futile to try and bite through his tentacle) He would have to punish her if she tried. "Your body wants it, it's more than willing.. so give in and play nice." He said with a smile as his hands cupped her breasts.

Paul could feel the wetness in her loins, the sensation as it wrapped his tendril as it slowly wormed itself into her depths. The warmth relaxed and aroused him as they continued, and it would not be soon after, that he would really pick up the pace, and make her enjoy it.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next