View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie) 

Post Re: Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie)
“Oh….is that it” Kat, I think you picked a feisty one, maybe a lil too sure of himself.” I let the words be playful as I watched Kats outward expression grow more exasperated with me. But I read the subtle tilt of her eyelids. That ‘are you sure’ look she could give me. Perhaps it wuz time to give sirri a taste of his own medicine. We knew one another, we could communicate certain things in complete silence while others silently wondered why we were laughing, or what caused a playful smack of the hand. Maybe Siri needed to be brought down a notch or too, made to realize that nothing wuz certain in life. I slid behind him, an gave her the look….the one that said we should have sum fun.

Me fingers trailed across the well formed shoulders, an around those washboard abs. I could feel me nipples trail across the hot skin of his back, even now warming after being in the cooler water. Sparks flew inside me an I knew that it jus might be a night to ‘member. No could fish here, perhaps what I had suspected through all those years of school wuz true. I did like guys.
“I’m not sure, I mean Kat, he is kinda skinny an all…..I mean I kinda like the guy o’er there” tilting me head to the over muscled oaf standing in the surf while me hands opened upon the rock hard abs of siri an me fingers splayed to touch the full waist of him. I didn’t let him speak, quickly continuing while Kat looked at the boy I had referred to an then back, her head cocked to one side like she wuz really contemplating it.

I rocked up jus a bit on the balls of me feet to get me mouth near his ears, him being a bit taller than I though jus. No doubt me breath would fall across his neck, on hand moving slightly upwards to see if that chest wuz as solid as it looked me breasts flattening against his upper back, the golden ring pressed into me own flesh. Oh how good it felt. I let me voice take on that whispered lilt of secrecy, jus enough that Kat would hear but jus. A quick wink an I continued….all of it true an that is what made it sooooo funny.

“Siri….you see well….we don’t want a sandwich, you see both of us, Kat an me well, we went through four years of private girls schools when we wuz at high school…I planned on being a nun. Kat well she kinda hung out in the library a lot…..then we got these great full ride scholarships to a really secluded all girls University. All we have had for male company for the last 4 years is well….wrinkly old professors that smelled of cigar smoke an wore tweed jackets.” I gave Kat a wink, the growing crimson on her face a nice touch I would have to compliment her on later. Cept she wuzn’t acting which would make it all the more fun. She wanted to go to a nude beach…well, payback is a bitch they say.

“are yah getting the picture here….now, being at a all girls school an having no one but other girls round leads to sum, well you might say interesting choices. I realize that like sum boys think that girls don’t think much ‘bout sex an all. Oh, but we do. An sum times the urges after so much time jus aren’t fulfilled by fingering yur self, so yah find a partner….Now Kat an I have been partners for a bit. But having never had the other side around for the last 8 years while we developed from young girls to full fledged women an gained our current shape an temperament, well….we jus aren’t certain if men are for us or not. “

There wuz a tension in his shoulders, an across that belly that I’ll bet almost had him drooling down his front. An Kat….Kat wuz looking everybit the shy, embarrassed lil ole librarian she wuz supposed to. Her eyes looked at me an the slight turn at the corner of her mouth wuz all I needed to know that she wished me to continue as she wuz finding it all too much fun. I only wished I could siri’s face. I’m certain the next moves would have been great to have on tape…jus to watch o’er an o’er.

“Siri, I do hope that means you’ll be patient an willing to give it yur best. Cause frankly I have me doubts….I mean this….” I slide me hand onto his hard pole an felt it….the throbbing heat giving me a start for all I had never held one ‘fore….maybe I shoulda waited till we were in our room….me hand quickly letting go for all me bravado. I hadn’t expected it to jump like that, even though sum thing in the back of me head knew it would after wards. Like some distant rising dream…knew it would be warm an rigid an the skin baby soft.

“Oh….Kat…that is weird. Its warm, not like those vibrators an dildos….but it don’t vibrate, an its soft. I’m still not sure this would be better than our strap on. Its not like we can’t achieve the same effect….ohhhhh….yuck…without that mess. Is it really like oozing?”

Once more as I though on it I knew it would. How I knew well…. Yeah, there had been that class. But sum thing else. Sum thing about the taste the texture. Not here though. That would have to wait, to verify the thoughts at the back of me head. Maybe we did need a man….I raised me eyebrow at Kat, an grinned from ear to ear. If she said yes the deal wuz sealed.

Cassie girl I still don’t know…I mean wouldn’t a bigger guy have more strength an stamina, an maybe we need a bigger well…yah know this….” She pointed right at him…right at his manhood.

“I mean that dildo you love to have me use on you is a lot bigger, this may not fit as tightly as you like it…” the look all innocent wuz not nearly as innocent as it wuz supposed to be. Paybacks….I’d embarrassed her an she wuz getting me…..that slight tilt of the face, the way the lilt in her voice changed…the way her eyes glittered….ohhhhhhhhhhh, I pushed him aside an playfully jumped her. What siri would think as the two girls that were trying to seduce him wrestled naked on the beach towel an the sand itself would think only time would tell. Legs, arms, bodies, twisitin an a turning as the sand flew round us.

“You know I ain’t loose….”

I swear we were loko for doing this anyway.

“you know I ain’t loose….so take it back fore I have to beat it outta you”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Profile WWW

Flabbergasted, there had been numerous times where poor Siri had gone to say something only to have that thought torn away by a sensual touch working against him. The warmth of Cassie's words filtered into his ear as she drew close enough to press her body up against his own. Heat, glorious heat, sprang to the surface of his skin as a prickling sensation generated by some unseen force seemed to sweep against him. Certainly it had not been the warmth of the sun that had been generating this fire within him though he had to be careful least he come down with heatstroke.

He was clever enough to realize what Cassie had intended and though there were plenty of times that he had found himself on the verge of saying something his breath had been stolen time and time again. He was putty in their hands, warm, malleable, able to be shaped as they desired. A bead of sweat formed against his brow, that sculpted chest of his rising and falling in an uneven rhythm as he attempted to draw air into his lungs about as successfully as a fish taken from the water.

His back sizzled where it made contact against her chest, the coolness of her metal piercings pressed against his body were so profound contrasting with the heat of her touch, the warmth of her breath and the blistering nature of her touch as it coursed over him in a manner that both controlled and mesmorized him. And all the while he had Kat's feigned looks of innocence cast in his direction her nake body within the reach of his hand.

Then it happened, quite suddenly that he had not been prepared for it. It took all of his effort not to groan aloud, not to draw all the eyes upon the beach to them when she grabbed hold of his firm hardness. The tip sputtered in response leaking a rivet of pre-cum from his tip that slide down the under side of his throbbing member. His dick had become so hard that he had been willing to bet that he could cut diamonds with it. Yet that touch was fleeting, retracting like a whisper once spoken leaving behind only the lingering echoes of its action though even that would wilt away into nothingness.

"Him?" Siri finally found his voice, from where it had fled he could not be sure though he was glad to have it back even if it had sounded hoarse and weak to his ears. Clearing his throat softly Siri peeked in the direction of the guy that the girls were fussing about before turning his attention back upon them. A faint smile stretched over his thin lips. "He's gay. What you need is someone that certainly knows how to punish a gal when keeping her back in detention."

But his words were swallowed up, either going unheard or ignored as the two girls leapt at one another wrestling there before him. If it had not been the way their breast jiggled as they twisted and squirmed it had to have been the soft grunts they made as they grappled one another that only stirred him further. Watching their bodies press against one another, slide against each other as the sun continued to beat down upon them had been quite enticing. Licking his dry lips Siri had been at his wits end. His cock still quite hard and throbbing begged for attention while hungry eyes observed the scene before him. He pondered how best to join them, how to simply launch himself into the fray. Forgetting about where they were was the easy part. He had pined for them for so long that he would have taken either upon the oak desk in the Municipal Precent before the entire county of police officers. Sure it would have been a first class ticket to the slammer but Siri would not have minded given the rewards to be reaped.

It was through Siri that Aegir had studied this odd situation. His grasp of humor had not been all that strong though he was quickly assimilating it into his core make up. He had little experience comprehending homosexuality either though this had been an aspect that he had understood much more easier by Aegir than attempting to grasp the meaning and intent behind emotions. This certainly gave him the opportunity to broaden his horizons and knowledge as both a participant and an observer for he was still very much directing what was going on. Much of his present knowledge had been syphoned from students here at Shokushu pulled from their memories or experiences or in some cases their expectations. Culture had played a huge part in perceptions, perceptions that were common in the media whether that be in television shows, music videos or even magazines. Sex was everywhere these days, quite the contrast to what it had been like decades prior. One thing about humans Aegir had learned was that they changed in leaps and bounds. They did not have the luxuary of patience and thus seemed to mutate at an alarming rate which only made them that much more fascinating subjects in Aegir's eyes.

Again Aegir had to remind himself of his purpose least he get too lost or caught up in events. He guided Siri into action the man leaping into the fray. Powerful arms wrapping about Kat's waist Siri wrenched her back from Cassie. Displaying his skills from the years he performed high school wrestling at the varsity level Siri quickly swept his hands upwards under hooking them beneath Kat's own and catching her in a classic full nelson headlock. Her arms extended straight up into the air locked into place by his arms Siri could have applied pressure against the back of Kat's neck had he wanted to hurt her. Of course he had no such intentions and used the hold to simply hold her while falling back to his rear Siri quickly hooked his left leg around Kat's legs to isolate them from being able to kick out. Effectively he had neutralized her, near all of Kat's body vulnerable and open to attack, his stiffness poking at her lower back while he leaned forward dashing his tongue against her outer earlobe.

"C'mon Kat, you know you want to," he cooed against her eardrum with his rich heedy voice doing his best to add a little huskiness to it, eyes flickered towards Cassie as if beseeching a little help in the matter clearly having caught on that Cassie had obviously opened matters up to Kat. He wondered what look passed between them thinking that he witnessed something glimmer in Cassie's eyes though he could not be quite certain as to what he had seen. Wishful thinking upon his part that Kat supplied an answer silently with her eyes, in a look that he could not see given his position behind her. Most eagerly Aegir watched the unfolding scenario piecing together those events that had connected people together, wondering how it was possible that they drew themselves to one another and why humans invoked this strange ritualistic practice when selecting mates rather than simply taking what they desired. It was evident to Aegir that the three had longed for one another in some fashion, whether admiration, love or lust Aegir could not say though he need not have been a telepath to have known that.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:42 am
Profile ICQ

Rolling playfully in one another’s arms we tussled an shoved an pushed. The world temporarily forgotten with the press of flesh to flesh, the strain of muscles and the warm pleasant sensations the scuffle produced all along me body. Kat wuz like that, she could spring upon you unawares an engulf you in mad scramble as well as she could sit there in a collar lapping up yur bodies sugar in an attempt to utterly without abandon please yur every whim.

So it came as a bit of a shock as she left me, flailing an hissing like a tomcat in heat pulled from her lovers embrace by strong muscular arms. I felt much the same way, suddenly me eyes narrowing as I saw the reason for the end of our fun. The man not understanding, his body poisoned with the flow of testosterone as he tried to demonstrate his superiority o’er us girls. I let me eyes glare at him, let me know me displeasure as me love sat tween his legs all tied up in a manner of speaking. The look upon her eyes wuz one of excitement, a rose tinge coloring her face an cresting round the tops of her breasts. Her breaths came in panted gasps, growing fond of the power she felt in those arms an legs that pinned her no doubt.

I watched her face change, no longer the same girl, growing more submissive by the second. Her body responding, the tightening of her breasts, the way the nipples filled an elongated. Blood wuz stirring in her in ways that Siri could not fathom because of what he’d done. An for me … the blood wuz stirring differently. I didn’t like this challenge to me domain an Kat knew it. the shrug, the pleading look.

“no Kat I won’t say no jus for this” me hand gesturing to them in a flourish. I glared at siri dead in the eyes, glaring at him a snarl upon me lips. The heat I felt in the tightly clenched fists roared from me like a furnace gone crazy. Let them sit an stew….

“Siri….don’t move unless I tell you too….don’t do a thing unless I tell you to…” the game had changed, the dynamics realigning. I’d have to teach him an important lesson, now, in public. I could feel the beast inside rising to the challenge. Felt the warmth flush across me belly at the thoughts that cascaded thorough me head. Oh … oh the things he would learn tonight if he wanted to share our bed. For it would be on me terms. The mistresses terms. Already the collar I wore at all times about me throat fairly buzzed with excitement against me skin. Pulse hard gainst the leather. Body tightening in ways of sex an lust an desire.

I could tell by Kats eyes she had noticed. Had seen the dynamics shift an her whole body gain to relax ‘gainst him as she prepared herself to do her mistresses bidding. I had agreed to the idea of sharing a man. But it would be on me terms…I would do this for her, for me lover. That woman that became an utter submissive in our room when she saw the mistress wuz home. Not every night…but tonight…tonight she knew an nodded. Only Siri seemed confused. Seeing things an not seeing them. Not knowing, but then how would he. All that ego an bravado…I wanted to squish it like a bug.

“so siri…I said DON’t move…Kat likes it..apply a little more pressure…jus enough to send a quiver of pain in her an she might get really, really, horny, even cum in yur arms.” Kat sent me one of those dirty looks yah get for telling sum thing dark an secret, but….if she wanted this he needed to know. So I smiled back, a little wrinkle of a grin all lopsided in me face an shrugged…the lil simple gesture of understanding but sorry…it had to be done. I got a kiss back…so I jus patted me ass once with me hand. An she stuck her tongue out at me, quick..discrete like. An then smiled. Forgiven…good, but I could tell she wuz enjoying it so it wuzn’t like it would be hard to get forgiveness. She liked to be tied up an all. Siri would find it out soon enough.

“ You made a comment about the big guy being Gay…are we Gay to you?…Dykes perhaps…Lesbos? Wanna call us names? We do sleep with one another an when we do we share all the carnal pleasures of a couple that you could imagine, an I dare say a few you might not. For I will tell you, if you wish for tonight to happen then it happens on me terms an no other. That means you do everything I ask an tell you to. You willingly subvert yur self to me authority? But before you answer you have to understand a few things….very important things….about me…about us. An to start I want you to take her arms downwards an make her elbows touch behind her back. let her hands dangle…yes…like that…good…you’ve passed the first test.”

Oh, how I like the way her shoulders being all pushed back pushed out her chest for the picking. She wuz amazing…and the look in her eyes ‘bout begged me to touch her, to play with her as her body responded ever more so. I could see the lust cloud her eyes. Picking up the bag I walked behind them. Away from the view of me love, her breasts on such prominent display, her legs pulled apart to revel the pinkness of her flower marred only by the grit of sand. Away from her in an obvious act of denying her what she desired as a good mistress would…the groan low an quite.

“KAT…you know better…I will need to punish you for that.” The sound stopped her head down….understanding she signaled. Submissive to me desires, not hers.

Shuffling to a position so I could straddle the slim waist of Siri I bent closer, looping me arms around him, the leather collar pulled from the bag an now in me hand. I let me breath fall upon his ear, teasing him for a moment while me bare chest drove rivets into his back. I too wuz getting turned on, more an more as me mind ‘gain to pick up on the possibilities…dinner first. Then the bedroom. Enough to satisfy me need to humiliate, need to feed me own insatiable hunger for pleasures that I denied me self most of the time.

Kat lifted her chin like the obedient submissive she wus, offering me access to do the deed that needed doing. Clasping the collar about Kats throat I spoke to Siri. Me fingers working the buckle an securing her to me in a way no man might understand.

“Sex for us is many things, but for me, there can be no challenge to my dominance in the bedroom, not even by a man that might be stronger. “ I paused, a short pause to set the hook…an then real him in so Kat could have her desires…I spoke as much for her as I did for me self.

“Ohhhh…if only you knew how much I wish to know what a mans cock feels like inside me. So many years all that has been there is hard plastic, an metal, an silicone, some of it on batteries…an of course tongues an fingers. But is that really a good substitute, or is it a better one, hmmm. But the warmth of yur prick…the hot sweaty length of it imbedded in me…I am curious. I wonder how you will taste…does a man taste different than a woman? things I want to know…things Kat wants to know. But you just made an error, one I have to correct. You entered a fray against our will. One where you should have been content to watch us till invited. It is good you grabbed Kat. She at least is turned on by it, but that in an of itself offers a threat to me, the mistress of the house. So…are you willing to do anything an everything I ask…to wear the collar I have in , me hand… to be led by the leash so that you might sample this exotic fruit?”

I let me hands wonder across his tense shoulders, let me lips linger upon her ear, baring me teeth an gently nibbling on the lob before I got his reply….waiting…knowing in me body he would say yes. Say anything to get what he thought he wanted an bargaining for much more in the process. Already I could feel the cloth of the G-string forming round me hips an tween me legs. It would not be me that walked naked from this beach with a leash to me collar….

The smile grew as fast as the string bikini I would be attired with….ah yes…shower…dinner…then a night to remember.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:17 pm
Profile WWW

Canting his head to the side Aegir had watched the progression of the dream-like state twist and turn yet again. Forever in motion he had noted the stark changes that ran through Cassie given Siri's involvement. There had been a stirring of something within her ... passion ... no, this was hot like the embers of a camp fire. Anger, yes, that was a state of being that he had understood better than most others. The interesting thing was that despite the anger there seemed to be a temperance forged within her amounting to what Aegir had figured was a contradiction. He never quite understood how people could get peeved off at something someone had done then be fine with them a short while later. His best guess as he followed the path of her emotions had been that she had not explained the rules and though it had miffed her that Siri had acted without invitation, though her authority was being challenged she at least made some concessions here and now. Quite reasonable he thought. Logic was easier for Aegir to chart. Logic made sense to him though the emotional discord brought on by feelings tended to throw him for a loop.

There were times where individuals were easy enough to read or became predictable over a period of time where Aegir could make educated guesses about their next moves, their motives and sometimes their own desires. And was that not what was coming forth here? Desire ... Aegir could feel Cassie's want of this, he desire to retain control of this situation yet her willingness to please Kat through this indulgence. He could also feel that she had her own longings, curiousity rippled within the core of her being calling out to him. She had been considering what it would feel like to have Siri's cock inside her. That much was there in the way she had analyzed the man's package comparing it with the toys she had used in the past.

Now the thing that was stealing over Aegir the most had to be curiousity. Again he seemed to forget the purpose of his experiment as he found himself pondering questions that cropped up. This time he had focused in upon the issue of control, of dominance. Had this been drawn out from the dream itself or from her own personality, it was hard to say with any real certainty. He supposed that the question really did not matter even if he had been curious as to how this state of being originated.

The possible origins had seemed easy enough to pinpoint. A measure of control brought on by the loss of control so often at this place. Shokushu stole empowerment from the students placing it in the hands of beings like him. There was no shortage to the amount of beings that sought to use students for their own carnal delights. Could anyone recount a number of attacks against them? Domination in some form would reassert power to her and he found that there was little wonder that she was pleased to lord this power over a male of her species taking back, if only subconsciously, what had been stripped from her. Now what had really begun to perk his interests had been whether or not this state had existed prior to Shokushu which would warrant a new analysis altogether. Course he had not delved into her past much which only meant that these theories were conjuncture on his part though he felt that they hit close enough to the mark to at least prove a useful basis to his critique of what he was witnessing.

Siri complied, smart enough to listen even if he had only been mucking around. The heat in Cassie's gaze had been enough to display to him that she had meant business, that she was dead serious about matters though it had been his intentions to keep things light. He had not meant to be insulting either, calling the other guy gay had been his intention of grabbing the attention of both Cass and Kat though his little joke had seemed to strike a nerve.

She had not given him much of a chance to respond so he didn't, not initially. He simply listened without moving, holding that position until instructed to draw Kat's arms back. How Cassie had managed to get in such a prime position where she could easily feast her eyes over Kat had been beyond Siri's comprehension. Things had occurred quite suddenly in his rush to join in though the ground rules now given he had a choice to make.

He hesitated only long enough to consider it, really consider it rather than just blurting out the answer that had dangled upon the very tip of his tongue. Plenty of eyes had been upon them given the group's antics and the very public location though since the play had tappered down many began to shift their attention elsewhere. Aegir had drawn out that pause for effect feeling what Cassie wanted, what she so confidentally believed she would obtain. The flickering thought of tossing her a curve ball had occurred to him though it would not have been true to form as far as he had been concerned for this fictious being he had generated. Instead he bought himself a few more seconds allowing his eyes to drift down to the collar, inspecting it closely before lifting his eyes to examen with less scrutiny the one clasped about Cassie's neck and then the one upon Kat's.

"Kin-" he caught himself, the remainder of the word dying in his throat as he was unsure what to make of this side of Cassie Siri reigned in his humor for the time being. Let her have her way for now, besides the experience was certainly going to be worth any small measure of humiliation or so Siri had believed. A short silence ensured just long enough to ensure that the partial word had died utterly before he entoned his answer. Aegir having had to drift deeper into Cassie's memory having bought the necessary time he needed already to search out the answers to questions that he did not possess.

This was utterly new to him and by being new it was strange. Though he had heard of such matters he had not possessed a great wealth of information upon bisexual or homosexual beings. That had not been much of an issue for him, what he needed to learn had been focused elsewhere in the realm of the dominatrix. What it entailed in being a Mistress or for that matter a slave. Aegir had been met with a challenge, he had never been subservient to another nor had he generated illusions that had been subservient either. He had no knowledge in this field itself and everything was as new as winter's first snow.

He seized upon definitions and a few ideas of what such words entailed to Cassie in order to get a better understanding of matters. The closest he had been to being subservient had been his favorite illusionary disguise thus far in Reggie the nervous, softly spoken outcast. This was an exciting challenge and it had been new, another spark that lit up the darkness in his life! Aegir supplied an answer that Siri spoke aloud.

"Yes ..." Aegir had Siri pause for a moment before speaking in a firmer more conviencing tone. "Yes Mistress."

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:43 am
Profile ICQ

The collar in me hands shook, a sudden tremor in me fingers as he said the magic words. One great gulpful of the salty air, forcing it past the sudden constriction in me throat. This…This wuz indeed good news, for now both Kats an mine curiosity would be resolved ‘bout men an their ways. Done in a manner I could, well, accept.

A first, the first man I would have put to the collar. The difficult part wuz I did not know at the tip of me fingers what his intrinsic needs would be like. Sure he wanted to bed us, to use that round muscled bum to drive his thick sausage deep inside. I knew that. But it was the not knowing how far I codl push it. How long I could keep him from release without simply getting him too angry to continue and ending up driving him away. I knew Kats limits, her needs to be dominated like the lines on the back of me own hand. But Siri, he wuz an enigma, a new treat. Sum thing to be tested, tried, and titillated till he cried out in sheer desire.

The texts said men couldn’t cum like a woman. that they would tire, not having the stamina. An that in many cases they were faster to reach the point that could not help themselves an would cum. How would siri react? How long could he go and how many times. Between Kat an I he might not last. And that would be unfortunate, for as a good mistress I should let her have the first taste of him…watch an learn. But I too wuz curious. It would be an interesting night.

“understand I make the rules, if at any time you do not want to continue, or it jus goes to far for you say Monkey…not no…but monkey. You have done well to address me as Mistress. You will speak if I give you leave, you will always address me first as mistress before speaking. All things are mine to direct, even you cumming. You will not cum unless I say you can. Kat can do so, she can deny herself the ultimate pleasure to be teased. I wonder if you can? Do you understand…do you have any questions?”

A quick breath to calm me nerves an I set about strapping the collar ‘bout his throat. A strong wide neck, me fingers brushing the tanned skin, feeling the racing pulse and the beat of his heart. I let me breath play upon the small soft hairs of the back of his neck, felt his hands reach back an slide along me thighs, upwards, seeking…I caught his wrists before he hit pay dirt. Oh that I would have let him…but denying me own pleasure wuz an important part of being a good mistress. Control…it wuz all about control.

“Slave I did not give you leave to touch your mistress or the other slave in any way…you now wear the collar an you will have to be punished. Remove your hands an place them at yur side.”

His body was tense, shoulders clenched as I released his arms. I could see the side of his jaw move…see the man thinking. Or…it struck me odd, almost like he wuz chewing on sum thing. Kat’s arms were still hind her back, released when he had stroked me skin an sent the prickles of pleasure up me back. But her shoulders were moving, I slipped me own hands between them, traveling down his body, feeling the chest push out to me touch. As much as I wished to I did not linger, finding…finding Kats hands upon the hard throbbing staff. A small ‘eeck’ leaving her lips upon being discovered playing with the new toy. Ohhh….she wuz gonna be a handful tonight. She had a habit of pushing, breaking small rules so she would be punished.

“Slave, I wuz gonna let you taste him first, but since you can’t seem to keep yur hands off I suppose you will have to watch your mistress enjoy her newest toy first.”

Let them both understand their place. Let Siri know he would get what he wanted if he played the game and did it well. But now…now they might understand who wuz in charge.

Slave Kat stand, arms behind yur back. it looks like since I can’t trust you I will have to tie you up before we leave the beach. Jus think…all these people watching you…knowing what you are…a dirty lil slave. Slave Siri you will gather up all the towels the pack an the cooler an carry them for me. Your mistress does know how to reward good obedient slaves.”

With arms bound behind her naked body an Siri piled like a pack mule we left the beach an headed to the bungalow. The two black two piece bathing suit barely clung to me curves, the high cut straps making me legs look even longer, as I sashayed me bum for um both to stare at. Clothes could make the girl, I’d learned that. You could feel even more naked in um…an more sexy than if you wuz jus naked. A strange thing indeed, but one that wuz very true. Only once or twice did one or the other of the leashes jerk a bit in me hand. No, I had to admit me slaves did a good job keeping up with their mistress. Much to the amusement of the gathered throng that whispered, jeered, hooted an howled as we walked upon the bright white sands to the privacy of our bungalow. But I bet in all that noise more that a few of um were really jealous an would gladly have traded places. The men with siri, the women with Kat. Twuz strange how people would berate that that they would enjoy if allowed the chance. Perhaps a small defense mechanism we all employed when sum thing seemed unattainable. Yet…Yet all they would have to do is ask. Yes, ask the mistress….maybe they would get so lucky.

Oh…I wuz smiling an fairly bouncing as I rounded to the corner to the small private cabin. Diner first…, but would a pre-diner snake be advisable?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:29 pm
Profile WWW

The collar in me hands shook, a sudden tremor in me fingers as he said the magic words. One great gulpful of the salty air, forcing it past the sudden constriction in me throat. This…This wuz indeed good news, for now both Kats an mine curiosity would be resolved ‘bout men an their ways. Done in a manner I could, well, accept.

A first, the first man I would have put to the collar. The difficult part wuz I did not know at the tip of me fingers what his intrinsic needs would be like. Sure he wanted to bed us, to use that round muscled bum to drive his thick sausage deep inside. I knew that. But it was the not knowing how far I codl push it. How long I could keep him from release without simply getting him too angry to continue and ending up driving him away. I knew Kats limits, her needs to be dominated like the lines on the back of me own hand. But Siri, he wuz an enigma, a new treat. Sum thing to be tested, tried, and titillated till he cried out in sheer desire.

The texts said men couldn’t cum like a woman. that they would tire, not having the stamina. An that in many cases they were faster to reach the point that could not help themselves an would cum. How would siri react? How long could he go and how many times. Between Kat an I he might not last. And that would be unfortunate, for as a good mistress I should let her have the first taste of him…watch an learn. But I too wuz curious. It would be an interesting night.

“understand I make the rules, if at any time you do not want to continue, or it jus goes to far for you say Monkey…not no…but monkey. You have done well to address me as Mistress. You will speak if I give you leave, you will always address me first as mistress before speaking. All things are mine to direct, even you cumming. You will not cum unless I say you can. Kat can do so, she can deny herself the ultimate pleasure to be teased. I wonder if you can? Do you understand…do you have any questions?”

A quick breath to calm me nerves an I set about strapping the collar ‘bout his throat. A strong wide neck, me fingers brushing the tanned skin, feeling the racing pulse and the beat of his heart. I let me breath play upon the small soft hairs of the back of his neck, felt his hands reach back an slide along me thighs, upwards, seeking…I caught his wrists before he hit pay dirt. Oh that I would have let him…but denying me own pleasure wuz an important part of being a good mistress. Control…it wuz all about control.

“Slave I did not give you leave to touch your mistress or the other slave in any way…you now wear the collar an you will have to be punished. Remove your hands an place them at yur side.”

His body was tense, shoulders clenched as I released his arms. I could see the side of his jaw move…see the man thinking. Or…it struck me odd, almost like he wuz chewing on sum thing. Kat’s arms were still hind her back, released when he had stroked me skin an sent the prickles of pleasure up me back. But her shoulders were moving, I slipped me own hands between them, traveling down his body, feeling the chest push out to me touch. As much as I wished to I did not linger, finding…finding Kats hands upon the hard throbbing staff. A small ‘eeck’ leaving her lips upon being discovered playing with the new toy. Ohhh….she wuz gonna be a handful tonight. She had a habit of pushing, breaking small rules so she would be punished.

“Slave, I wuz gonna let you taste him first, but since you can’t seem to keep yur hands off I suppose you will have to watch your mistress enjoy her newest toy first.”

Let them both understand their place. Let Siri know he would get what he wanted if he played the game and did it well. But now…now they might understand who wuz in charge.

Slave Kat stand, arms behind yur back. it looks like since I can’t trust you I will have to tie you up before we leave the beach. Jus think…all these people watching you…knowing what you are…a dirty lil slave. Slave Siri you will gather up all the towels the pack an the cooler an carry them for me. Your mistress does know how to reward good obedient slaves.”

With arms bound behind her naked body an Siri piled like a pack mule we left the beach an headed to the bungalow. The two black two piece bathing suit barely clung to me curves, the high cut straps making me legs look even longer, as I sashayed me bum for um both to stare at. Clothes could make the girl, I’d learned that. You could feel even more naked in um…an more sexy than if you wuz jus naked. A strange thing indeed, but one that wuz very true. Only once or twice did one or the other of the leashes jerk a bit in me hand. No, I had to admit me slaves did a good job keeping up with their mistress. Much to the amusement of the gathered throng that whispered, jeered, hooted an howled as we walked upon the bright white sands to the privacy of our bungalow. But I bet in all that noise more that a few of um were really jealous an would gladly have traded places. The men with siri, the women with Kat. Twuz strange how people would berate that that they would enjoy if allowed the chance. Perhaps a small defense mechanism we all employed when sum thing seemed unattainable. Yet…Yet all they would have to do is ask. Yes, ask the mistress….maybe they would get so lucky.

Oh…I wuz smiling an fairly bouncing as I rounded to the corner to the small private cabin. Diner first…, but would a pre-diner snake be advisable?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

It was quite the experience, learning in this manner. Already Aegir had found that regardless of the results of his little experiment he had already been the benefactor. There had been a great many lessons that he could take away from this experience and a great many more questions that had arisen because of it. There was plenty to do yet, plenty to accomplish and though he had gotten himself caught up in events Aegir allowed a slight ping to resound at the back of his mind. The bleep that keep repeating itself at regular intervals had been reminiscent of the sound of sonar within a submarine. It was a gentle reminder that there were other matters that he still had to accomplish, matters that he had to see to. As long as that bleep sounded he would remember what he was working upon.

The joys of having a mind like his own though was the very fact that you could concentrate upon several different things at once. It was rare the he had lost himself in any project so deeply yet here he had been fascinating by the psychology behind this behavior, desiring to learn what made humans tick had become an impossible Aegir realized for no two had been alike. Generalizations could be made for certain but such broad generalizations were not entirely fitting of a race so eccentric and varied from individual to individual. Most sentient beings that he had met up until now could reasonably represent their species. There were certain inherient qualities that defined all succubi for instance but use such a baseline for humans and well it simply fell apart.

So he played the compliant little slave. Aegir falling into step with the role reversal for the time being. Aegir's inquisitiveness took root. Questions had not been allowed though through submission Aegir could learn even more soaking up information as a sponge soaks up water. Observing the dream as it unfolded had given him some distance to what was going on. He was detached from matters on a personal level yet drawn into it. How long had it been since he had devoured so much new information in one sitting? A rhetorical question for certain as his mind was not going to peel itself away to explore something so inconsequential especially now.

It was in these moments that it became all the more important to feast upon Cassie's deliberations drawing the sustenance from both the present and the past. He had made an important note that in order to gain her compliance, in order for his experiment to work then he could not restrain her. He had not meant that in the literal sense of the word but rather he had come to see that using force would bring out this aspect of her, the aspect that did not wished to be dominated. That had never mattered much in the past though now he began to consider if that had been the very problem that he had run into time and time again. Lacking understanding into the psyche of humans how was he to know that many of them would not have enjoyed being ravished ... but then if they did not enjoy that prospect then why had they given into it? Submitted eventually to their pleasures and own desires, at least the bulk of them had ...

Something had told him that he would have his answer in Kat. She was the submissive persona in this dream-realm. What she represented was a past Cassie, one that wanted to be that little darling of an angel for her folks. The one that wanted to be what everyone wanted of her. The individuals Aegir generated for the dreams had been aspects of Cassie in some way for this had allowed him to see her in different lights. Indiviual cogs could be analyzed apart from the whole which would give him a clearer picture. The sum of all her parts would assist him in his tasks and so it would be interesting to see how all these aspects got along with one another.

He would have used the same sort of techniques when dealing with a schizophrenic. Grabbing portioins of multiple personalities one at a time, studying them then turning his attention to the next and the next until he could understand each personality on its own before looking at the whole intrigrated mix.

Siri may not have seemed to fit this notion seeing that Aegir had more control over it than other aspects of the dream thus far. Siri had served him as an avatar, a means of interacting with the dream while remaining behind the scenes yet he too served a purpose that he could sometimes drift away from and watch learning from the reactions of the avatar just as he could learn from Cassie and Kat.

His attention did shift for a moment as they trio arrived at the bungelo, his mind darting back to the lab as he noticed the shimmer of her clothes watching the little remains of that evening gown that she had been adorned with metamorphosis itself into the attire she now wore in the dream. By this stage he had come to witness that the restraints that had secured her body down to the lab table had been gone as well obviously removed in some fashion.

This had to be the doing of the dream itself, the emergence of Cassie's dominant persona dissolved the bounds that kept her chained down in the waking world without even realizing it. Though he had not been alarmed at this it did give Aegir reason for concern as he knew not what other powers would come forth as the dreams progressed. He relaxed a short moment later though realizing that no rewards could be reaped unless one was willing to take risks.

Reaching out to her unconscious form Aegir, as a cautionary reaction, looped a tentacle loosely about her wrist than the other. She felt so warm against his touch though he ensured his hold had been loose so as to retract those tentacles in a hurry. Not knowing the full gamut of what she could do he would take no chances of his tentacles dissolving. Yeah, yeah, inhibitors were in place but only a fool took unnecessary chances and Aegir was no fool.

Returning back to the dream itself was far more interesting than taking simple precautions in the lab. He had the feeling that Cassie yearned to draw this out though was unsure of how to handle a situation that she was not entirely familiar with. This interested him for it had meant that she was immersing herself into new depths here as well. Like him he expected her to use a deal of cautious exploration slowly engrossing herself into the learning process, finding what caused Siri to tick, pressing his buttons and reigning back until she discovered the right combination of switches, buttons and levers to pull, punch and twist. Now they shared a common goal it had seemed though her task had been leagues easier by comparison had it not essentially been one in the same?

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:25 am
Profile ICQ

I drew them in to the cabin like innocent Hansel an Gretel their eyes wide an oh so hungery. For me, the big bad witch, I could not show how hungry I wuz for fear it might tip them off an all me control would be lost. An for me next act I had to fatten um up a bit. The real question wuz how much could Siri take before he burst? I didn’t need a mess, not yet.

I circled him like a shark, looking, watching, testing the waters to see if there wuz ony blood that might give me notice to strike. But Siri wuz being good natured about it. One head down the other well, flying high. Shivers ran down me spine at the sight of him, shivers of anticipation. Frankly I had no idea how long I could draw this out. The curiosity and wonder making me body tingle with joy. I looked askance at the shape of his shoulders, marveling at how much more broad they were than Kats. An I liked that shape…it wuz as if they were made to cover me an protect me. The narrowness of the hips, an I knew where they would fit. I could see how god had created the two of us to fit together almost perfectly. Oh….it didn’t mean I loved Kat any less. No, the way she now held herself, alluring, trying to gain back her mistresses attentions and the mans. There wuz a way to use that….to enjoy it.

“slave siri it would please yur mistress if you put the things down an jus stood so that she may admire you for a while, Slave Kat….put our things away and then you may return. “ Ohhhh the look on her face, it wuz priceless. Like the farmer leaving the fox in the hen house. It had been her idea, she wanted a man. I could see it in her eyes, that look that said you’d better not. Insolent behavior in the slave, an more an more I grinned at the prospect of the fun I could have. She had shown a weakness. She had shown she too wuz unsure of this new dynamic on our relationship.

I let me hands touch him, hot flesh beneath me fingers. Tingles ran up an down me arms, oh….i so wanted to fold me self into him. To feel the fit to watch an feel those muscles work their magic. I came round to his front, breathing a lil heavy, feeling me pulse race in this more intimate setting. One far more conducive to me than the public of the beach. I pulled up his arm, sliding me hand against his, noting how much longer his fingers where, stronger as well. I could feel that hand upon me, squeezing me breast, pulling on me bum as he drove him self deep inside…oh, lord a practically quivered in pleasure right there. It would be a long hard night this one.

I put his arms up o’er his head an he let me, my body pressing ‘gainst his pushing his shaft into me belly. Slowly I gyrated me body against his, feeling the touch of his flesh against me….I reached behind me neck an let the top of me suit fall from me body. He gulped…that bump in his throat bouncing as he swallowed. He wuz human after all, not able to remain pure ice as I slid ‘gainst him. He liked this, the grin growing on he face, his eyes sparkling. He thought he had me, that male confidence, pride. The same as he had shown at the beach. It wuz back. An how I clung to it while another part of me wanted to break it…but…but to break it would break what I really loved ‘bout him…arrgghhhh.

Kat had returned, probably watching as I played with her toy…the one she wanted. Nothing like sending her from the room yet again as the plan hatched in me head, like so many chicks in a nest….

“Kat, get Mr Bill….I want to find out sum thing” she ran…the fastest I have seen her move since we went on vacation. Mr. Bill, the biggest vibrator we had. Named so we could ask for it by sum thing other than get the big un…..I could see the flash in SIri’s eyes. An another thought hit me…oh, a wicked one. More wicked would have been the strap-on, but I hadn’t thought of it till now. Kat returned in a flash, puffing a lil, her hand clasped tightly round Mr. Bill.

I backed away…an held out me own hand to receive the toy. With one hand I held the long thick vibrator, the other I grasped his rod. An held them next to one another. Me brow arched, an I held me breath for a moment. Ohhhh…there might have been some reason for that confidence. He wuz slightly rounder…not quite as long, but thick, meaty. I held me breathe for a moment for exhaling, long an slow, me heart thumping in me ears. As me lips stretched the exhale carried a small tune, barely audible. I really hadn’t expected that. I loved feeling filled….loved it when me insides stretched round a nice hard…oh my….then the other sound hit the room. The sound of a voice not mine.

“Are you happy now?” oh it carried with it all the bravado an ego. of a man vindicated.

“Mistress to you, slave, an I did not ask you to speak nor did you request it….for that you shall be punished. Kat… bend o’er, at the waist, show this slave what he so much wants.” I could see the hesitation, not certain if she wanted to take part in his punishment if it denied her sum thing she wanted. But the pink folds of her flower came into view, puffy an eager; Wet with a woman’s dew and ready. I left him, left him to watch as I slide a finger into her tight wet flower.

“she is soooo very tight” me finger making wet slushy noises as it slid in an out. Even Kat moved, wiggling her hips enticingly for her audience. “An she is sooooo wet. My, you seem to bring out the best in a slave, perhaps I might find a use for you yet. Maybe Like watching while I play with my favorite slave." the pained look on his face made me want to laugh.

"Or, I figured that if that is going to go here…well…you need to have Mr Bill stuck in yur hinny like, so you can feel what is it like for us. What do you say slave, is it a deal?”

Oh the pained expression in his eyes. the way he looked, gears turning. I had doubts then, but it wuzn’t like I expected him to say yes. I wuz teasing, pushing, seeing jus how far he would go while his cock throbbed an bounced at the sight of Kat so ready an eager for him to be inside her. Had he only known how ready an eager I wuz……No, I had a better punishment in mind that woudl get both of um an let me feel him inside me if only for a single thrust. Serve Kat right she would have to wait till after dinner.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:42 pm
Profile WWW

Mr. Bill ... wait a minute why would a clay figure factor into matters ...

Aegir had been confused at first, his senses reached outward though only to find that they had conflicted with the familiarity of that name. His eidetic memory had been a bane at times since his recall could mislead him as it had done so now. The minds that he had absorbed screamed at him, telling him that Mr. Bill had been a character designed for a comedy show ... a lump of clay that would forever be taunted by Mr. Hand on a show called Saturday Night Live. Some of his absorbed minds knew nothing of this show, this character or the comedic skit that was a parody of all the children claymation shows of the time. Skits that would start out innocently enough until Mr. Bill was maimed in some way. From Cassie's thoughts he had drawn out another image and it had been these thoughts that had been most important now. The references to the old skit show had melted away, his attention focused upon the red head as he obtained glimpses of images dancing throughout his head. Ahh, Mr. Bill had been the name that they had bestowed upon one of their sex toys.

Interesting that humans would name such things though it had not been surprising. Many of the masculine personaes that he had consumed had named their penis. Big Willie, Stanley, the Big Valbowski ... the list had gone on and on. Quite ridiculous actually though it was at the same time amusing. Why name that portion of yourself and not your pinkie or hand or leg? Aegir did not understand it nor would he ever truly comprehend it, at least he did not think that he ever would. This provided him with another avenue of study in the future though for the moment he had figured it had more to do with their sense of humor than anything else though what if they were actually being serious about these matters? Now that was an entertaining thought that he might give some thought to later on.

Instead he was too wrapped up in what was going on. His confusion shone through at times in Siri's take upon the situation for the man was the perfect avatar at present. He reached out through this projection, a projection that had been both his outlet into Cassie's realm of fantasy as much as he had been a portion of her own being. How Siri had fit into matters exactly Aegir could not fully say for while he had been a manifestation of Aegir he was also a manifestation of Cassie summoned from her own thoughts, her own past, her own experiences. Aegir mearly shaped a vessel around these things sculpting the pleasing body around this gamut of past experiences. He did have an idea, however, a limited understanding into her psyche that continued to grow allowed Aegir to piece matters together.

If Kat was the submissive one and Cassie's own avatar the dominate one then was it not reasonable to think that Siri had been somewhere inbetween those two extremes? Pondering that Aegir had been ready to dismiss that wild notion before a word floated to the fore of his mind. Adventureous ... that struck a chord within him just as Cassie had struck her fingers over those ebony and ivory keys of the piano. Siri seemed cocky, sure of himself to a point and though that had been in good humor it did not seem to fit with what he had learned of Cassie thus far. Easily he could have pressed into her mind for these answers but that detracted from the fun he got to have in assembling the pieces of the puzzle before him. Seeing how each inserted to the next, how they came together or where they simply were not compatible had been a favorite past time of his.

But that word still lingered there within his mind. Adventerous ... Aegir thought he was beginning to understand. That humor Siri used had been a mask that had detracted him from learning the truth just as her subconscious warded his presence earlier it was doing so now by subtle attempts to mislead the foreign component that had encroached upon it. He was being treated like a disease, her body instinctively fending itself against him in an effort to eradicate his presence. Perhaps it had to do with his newness to entering into the dreamscapes of a subject, a facet that had caused him to be sensed even on the most basic of levels. Who could say at this point in time though Aegir would have enough time for self analysis later. Humor was a ruse meant to mislead him, cause him to get the wrong impression and though he may have read into matters incorrectly just as Cassie believed she may have misread Siri as she studied him, he at least felt that there had been something to that word that coursed through his mind. Then it was replaced by another, one that he had less understanding of but one that he had worked out nevertheless. Fetish. Fetishes ... ah, adventerous ... like the poor reception of an old fashioned television that sported antena the picture became a bit clearer now some of the snow fading where he could see glimpses of what had laid beyond it. This had to have been her wild side, the portion of her that had been thrilled in exploring sexuality. No doubt a side of her that had been brought up from her repressed upbringing, trying to toe the line in being all proper and priss devoted to her god. But all that repression was simply bottled up, stored away and waiting to come out in some many different facets. If he were reading into matters correctly it would seem that Siri had been her outlet for exploring all that sexuality had to offer, in experiencing new things, in indulging in those that she had been preached to about in staying clear of.

Siri's face had gone through a gamut of emotions as his eyes focused upon the vibrator. Mr. Bill may have been a lump of plastic but it appeared to be brandished much like a sword or dagger. Imaging the feel of something like that inside him had been a frightening prospect not to mention one that had shaken his masculinity. Most guys would be adamant that nothing even go near there rectum yet he was supplied with a choice, a choice that he had taken seriously for he had no way of knowing that Cassie had only been judging his reactions. The spot between his eyes creased, furrowing for a few seconds as he seemed to weigh it all in struggling with what he wanted against what he would have to subject himself to if he were to obtain those desires. A sacrifice did not have to be unwilling though and it was not as if he had not a reminder of what was offered when he looked to Kat seeing her bent over, legs splayed as she gratified him with a perfect view of her snatch. Furthermore he had Cassie's finger rubbing against that spot, pressing into what he could only envision as being soft warm folds of flesh slick with her own excitement. Cassie's words were torturous to his ears, his dick throbbing, longing for the stimulation of her touch again, burning as he could still feel his cock tingling in the aftermath of her body rubbing up against his own.

He licked his dry lips with his tongue, his mind going back to the choice at hand. Aegir knew how it would play out, how Siri seemed to struggle with a decision that he had already come to grips with back upon the beach when he accepted all this. His uncertainty melted away, a light smile curling up the corners of his mouth as a glimmer of confidence returned to his eyes. His head bobbed up and down slightly, once, twice, thrice.

A few bars of a pop song came unbridled from his lips. Aegir could not recount from whom he picked it up from, a student most likely. Lillian? Michael? Both had been musicians that he had come across, both likely to have had known the tune though with it being a pop song he could have derived it from any mind here at Shokushu. Had he considered it he would have determined the source in a heartbeat but it was such an inconsequential thing that he let the matter slide, no doubt when dwelling upon this later on he would recount it.

"Dirty babe,
You see these shackles, I'm your slave.
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave ..."

Sometimes it appauled him having an eidetic memory. You could never get an annoying tune out of your head though at least this time around he could use it to answer Cassie in the affirmitive. Course Siri's daringness melted away after those words passed his lips not knowing if Cassie would find them humorous, take him at face value or punish him for insolence or a combination of all three though he supposed that he was going to find out. Monkey did not stumble out of his lips, and while anything new challenge could bring with it a bit of dread there was also the sense of accomplishment that you obtain upon overcoming it as well. The sensation of knowing that things had not been so bad after all, having accomplished something new could be its own reward. Besides, how daring would he have been if he had simply shrunk away from her and said no.

Aegir swept his attention from Siri to Cassie probing her surface thoughts. He found that he was hungry for her but like a fine wine she had not quite aged enough. In this case he had not manuevered her into a position in which he could have what he was truly after. That was still going to take time and work on his part though he shrunk from neither. Instead he had found the firmness of tactile contact against the press of his hand. That appendage had descended down to her unconscious body allowing the press of his fingers to linger against her as they swept along heated flesh almost absentmindly for his attention had not been in the lab itself but within the recesses of her mind.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:47 am
Profile ICQ

Watching as the conflicting emotions played along his face. An then a light blazed in those eyes took hold of him. So fierce, so strong, I could feel me own body take a step closer, wanting to be in the warmth of that look…wanting to touch it, to feel its heat. A nod…once, twice, three times. Poor Kat, who wiggled on me finger had been unable to see the gift of his eyes. His agreement to sum thing I wuz sure he would say no to. How much would he allow? Then he spoke. The words echoing in me head. No ‘mistress’ before he spoke. But the words haunted me even so. A partial refrain from a song that really wuz about the male ego winning. Taking a girl.

“OH, so no one makes you feel this way….. if it tis what yah want. yah shall have it, the wipping part, not the part of winning the girl, of her having been wrapped ‘bout yur finger. Ohhhh do not make that mistake slave.” Turning me attention to Kat I spoke to her nicely rounded backside, “ kat slave…get ready for dinner. Sum thing binding…tight…revealing. You go as a slave an yur mistress will want to be happy.” I slide me finger from her tight wet opening an smacked her upon her rear, flesh jiggling under the impact. A fresh glow of crimson were me hand had hit. She moved, bouncing happily as she entered the bedroom, the door still open I wuz sure for Siri’s benefit.

A breeze like sensation slid upon me skin, touching me as his gaze followed the curves of me body. I could feel me own hands respond, gently tracing the path of that gaze as if I could not get enough. As if he controlled me hands. Oh…I did not like that thought, stopping me hands in mid caress. One, softly lingering upon me once more bare mound, the other, dallying under the curve of me breast. Me suit gone, I stood naked before him. I should have admonished the collar, but…but I liked his gaze upon me naked flesh. enjoyed it in ways I probably shouldn’t. He wuz arrogant an not yet really ready for the collar her wore, an I…I wuz acting like a lil ole virgin school girl with her first crush. God give me strength, even as I probably sin.

There were wheels within wheels going on in that head of his. A bright spark of lust an desire in his eyes. A taste then…a small taste, both of us. Did we not deserve it, him for being such a good sport, am me…me because I needed to know. Wanted to know. With me mind spinning under the caress of his gaze as if it carried the weight of touch I slide up along side him, feeling his body tense as if unsure of what I might do with his outburst, Mr. Bill still in me hand. Oh the not knowing…no, he did not know what I would do. I liked the reaction, wuz drawn even more so into his web as he fought to remain still an let me have me way. Such willpower, an stamina. Ohhhh….the thought of him taking me, the things he might be taught to do. Would a real mans prick be half as fun as the dildo?

I let me breath whistle along his skin, let him feel me press me body to his. An still I could feel the caress, though no longer of his gaze. More like the wind knew me mind an wished to touch me..the very liar itself coalescing to touch an play along me legs, me thighs…the feeling absurd, like they wuz from a different time an place. Oh …but I liked it even as those caresses haunted me head. Perhaps an angels touch upon me body?

“Would you like a taste of what is to come?” Me finger, her musky scent heavy upon it slides along his lips an then plunges in, not waiting for an answer, it being rhetorical any way. I knew what he wanted, why he wuz here an why he put up with me shenanigans. With his lips locked upon me finger I brought me other hand back, an sending it through the air with the force of me arm muscles alone let it crack the surface of his hard round bum. I could feel the teeth close about me finger, watch the tension of his jaw as he kept his mouth open. Oh the effort….the very effort it took to not bite me. I let me hand caress the point of impact…feeling the heat rising in his bum.

“An for not biting me finger I will reward me slave. I will do much better than giving you jus a taste should you learn to respect the collar an the woman who is yur mistress….learn to love the her an what she does to you.” Already I could feel me resolve weaken, me willpower sapped. Jus once, Jus a taste…a virgin taste ‘for he has sunk his shaft into us to be flavored by our womanly lusts. Slowly I slid to me knees before him as if in worship. But me hand clenches his balls, an squeezes, reminding him of who even in this position of servitude remains in charge. Letting go I now gently touch his balls with me fingers, watching them as the sac wiggled an clenched. An amusing dance that spread the grin upon me face. Oh the things one could learn of the male body. I took that long cock an placed me lips against his tip ‘for flicking me tongue out an tasting him, letting the salty smooth texture of his soft skin slide o’er me tongue an into me mouth. I’d heard about girls taking a man in their mouth. I’d Heard ‘bout how the man might cum from the excitement. I didn’t know If I wanted it that to happen yet, but I did want to know what I could do for sum bizarre reason. An experiment of sorts.

Slowly I descended on that shaft, breathing though me nose till even that got difficult. Feeling him in the tightness of me throat, relaxing as I fought down the urge to gag. Faster then till me lips hit his torso an I pulled me head back, mouth coming away from his throbbing dick with a loud pop. Saliva, thick an heavy ran from his tip to me lips. I licked me lips, tasting the lingering flavor of his manhood, breaking the strand tween us, his member now glowing with slick wetness. Savoring his taste as I stood back up an looked him in the eye. An the look that greeted me upon his face, oh, even more so sum thing to savoir. Could a woman have that much power o’er a man with but one taste? The longing, the shear frustration., as if he would give anything for me to continue. It wuz as if I had lit a fire within that wuz consuming him even now. I looked at him, cocking me head to once side, all serious as the laughter bubbled up in me head.

“Interesting, though by the looks of it you seem pained. It wuz not me aim to hurt me slave. No, I well…never had a man an wuz interested in how he tasted. As me slave you should allow me such liberties, should relish them even if they cause you pain. Enough of that, perhaps later if you are good we shall di it again, but longer. Hmmm…I did enjoy the taste, especially with you so far into me mouth. But now…now we get dressed for dinner. Though you, well you are an interesting case for we really don’t have nothing but girls clothes here. So a skirt…an a blouse, one to show off that chiseled chest of yurs….make yur mistress want to touch it.? What have you to say slave?”

Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile WWW

A taste, a tease, it was all one in the same really. Siri found that his lips were still tingling with the feeling of having been touched. His tongue burned with the sheer intensity brought on by the spicest of foods for even now he could feel the sizzling after effects of that rich taste that had been applied against him, a taste that he had eagerly suckled clean from the very finger that had been presented to him. All the while his eyes remained locked with her own even as he winced against the smack against his rump. Creases had appeared around the corners of his eyes, his brow furrowed against the unexpected sting that swam over his rear but he did not bite. It all passed in a few seconds the sting being ephereal like the life of a flower it passed all too quickly.

In his ears his heart rate elevated, those hungry eyes burning with a fire that could not quite be explained. Desire, lust, they had been present within his irises but there was something else, something that sweltered with a heat all its own. It had been as if those eyes bespoke a message upon her as if relaying the fact that he was going to tare into her, devour her utterly and completely. Like a caged tiger that had been poked quite a few times with sharpened sticks he seemed to pace back and forth without so much as moving, his chest rising and falling in a slow rhythm though his eyes had not left her not even as she knelt before him as if in supplication.

The ultimate act of restraint had followed, his hands bunching up into fists as he had no idea if he could touch her. He feared that to do so he would have only grabbed onto her head letting his fingers pool through her fiery red hair as he swept his hips forward sharply, eagerly. The impulse was there, the desire as well as his brain registered all too keenly what was happening to the rest of his body. Sparks flickered against his skin as he felt the moist heat of her mouth swelter over hard throbbing flesh. So tempting to just cave in, to give into those carnal thoughts that flickered through his head and yet he had some how found the strength to resist crumbling against the weight of aspiration that sprang up from the recesses of his stomach firing throughout the core of his body as it swept through every fiber of his being. One drawn out suckle had been enough to fold his eyes closed, causing his body to tremble as if he were standing upon a major fault line that had begun to give rise to seismic shifting beneath the soles of his feet. A groan, deep and masculine pressed passed his lips while his breathing halted. The only sound he had heard was the pounding of his own heart within his ears and the delicious swishing sound caused by her lips as they drew themself back down his length freeing him from heaven with an audible pop so reminiscent of a champagne stopper being uncorked. The only difference being that he had not lost himself, had not erupted in a geyser even if his shaft shimmered with a raging heat throbbing so wildly that it matched the beat of his heart, each jolt being another beat of the muscle within his chest. But like the uncorking of champagne there was indeed something to celebrate.

A lazy grin touched his lips as his eyes slowly opened. He heard her words though his gaze contained a far away look to it. Slowly his senses seemed to draw back into himself his grin slipping as she spoke undo him. Another pause as his mind seemed to flicker over the presented option though this time his thoughts did not take all that time to process what had been proposed. Sure enough there had been a bit of hesitation contained within his gaze but that had not stopped him from rapidly reaching a conclusion.

Aegir watched the unfolding scene with a smattering of puzzlement, a smattering of curiousity and a smattering of interest. His presence within the dreamscape allowed him to adapt to the images he was seeing even feel them by tapping into the established link even further. He had not yet totally immersed himself in the dream needing to leave a portion of his awareness in the lab as well though he was slowly rescending his presence from the lab, not completely for he would not take the chance of something occurring that he could not immediately seek to control. He did feel himself being drawn in captured in quicksand he was sinking into her subconscious more and more with each second that swept passed.

Siri had found his voice now meeting his mistresses gaze. "Mistress if it so pleases you then it shall be done. I only hope that the taste was pleasing." Pain seemed easier for Siri to accept than humiliation though he clearly had not yet objected to his treatment thus far it was more the fact that everything was a new sensation and by being new it had the knack of being strange.

He had not stood idly by to wait though. There had been the aspect of being a submissive slave and then there was the aspect of being submissive but taking the initiative. He knew what was expected of him and so he had felt that there had been no need to wait or delay any further. Anticipating her commands may have been a mistake but Siri headed towards the bedroom, easy enough to find seeing that Kat had left the door opened for his own viewing pleasure.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 am
Profile ICQ

No, perhaps not pain at all. Did not Kat get that same look in her eyes when I flicked me tongue tween her legs an ‘gan the dance, touching, playing along her folds an across her clit. Oh…id; been mistaken. But this wuz all new. A man, an not a girl. I knew Kat, knew how to make her tick, but a man wuz different. Still he had done well to not touch me, to allow me to touch him an play.

Yet his first step made me realize I had been too easy on him. He had not yet learned to act when told to act, the leash playing out the other end still in me hand. I let him go till the leash snapped taught an I yanked, pulling him back as the collar dig into his neck.

“Stay slave. Did I give you leave? NO I did not. It is simple, you obey me…you don’t do yur own thing when wver you would like. If I tell you to lick me boots you do. If I tell you to give me pleasure then there is more ability to think for yurself. But if I don’t tell you to do anything then you stand till I do. If I choose to wrap this leash around yur penis” me fingers wrapping themselves tightly round the appendage an giving it a small yank. “then I will, leading you about in that manner. So…you will stay here an I will get you clothing.”

The leash dropping from me hands as I turned an left him there, standing alone. With a swish of me hips I strolled from the room, letting the walk be all woman, a gentle sway of hips an bum sure to burn into his memory so that they would never be forgotten. All he would hear wuz the giggles of Kat, the water turning on in the shower…let him imagine the scene. Two girls jus out of eye site, cavorting in the shower, doing all manner of things to one another. Even as Kat ran the soap upon me skin I gave rise to his fantasy, moaning loudly…gasping … as I looked at her an winked, the grin large upon me face. It did not take long for her to join in an add her voice as well. In between groans an moans we both did our level best to suppress the giggles. The shower shorter than our usual indulgence, an yet long an hot enough to add a nice flush to the skin. Sum thing more he would notice as we passed the open door way, throwing the towels upon the floor an laughing as we threw clothes upon the bed, selecting the evenings ware.

Once Kat had one the skimpy leather top an leather micro skirt I made sure to bend her over in line with the doorway, inserting the two remote control pink egg vibrators. Once in each hole. Then I looked back at him, gazed at the look upon his face as I twirled Kat around for him to view her in the black leather ensemble. An me, the short black silk dress, each side a crisscross of straps that let everyone know there wuz nothing under ‘neath. Barely longer than Kats leather, the full back an front clung to me skin an moved upon me like it wuz a part of me. Perhaps not modest enough for the hotels restaurant, but I’d come a long way from hiding behind layers of clothes that hid every inch of me. With our hair sparkling in the lights, an makeup all proper it wuz time to see to the man in the other room, still standing, waiting, watching.

“Come here” I commanded, finding a longer black leather skirt designed to ride lower on the hips an making it around his body. Being leather it might be stiff enough to hid the thick hard rod of his, but even that wuz doubtful. Kat giggled, looking at him, her whole body practically vibrating as she stalked round him. Then she pulled the long white button up shirt from the bed. Sliding it up his arms, letting her fingers linger on his chest for what might be a fraction longer than necessary. She only buttoned the bottom button, tucking in the ends under the dress leaving the front open to show off the chest an abs. the shirt wuz not overly feminine laying open down his front. I wuz mildly surprised by the effect and drawn closer, seeing him looking so enticing.

“Are you hungry….you will need yur energy for this night. “ and with nothing more to do I gathered up the two leashes an lead the way out the door, Kat doing her level best to rub her body against his as they walked behind me. I swear the kitten wuz high on catnip, that pained look wuz in her eyes again an nobody wuz rubbing those spots…well….me hand went into the purse, flicking the switch that would start up both motors. The sudden soft mew behind me a good indication she knew exactly what I had done. Now she could have that half pained look on her face with good reason.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:08 pm
Profile WWW

OCC: I've been hospitalized for a great deal of time so forgive my lateness in responding if you wish to continue well here's my post.

Aegir had watched the scene floating about him with keen interest as Siri had been put in his place, robbed of his own senses, craving release for the pressure that had been exuded upon his cock as Cassie tugged upon it, a dribble of pre-cum leaking out of his tip down his shaft.

But wait he did, almost routed in the spot as his mind had to be racing as to what had been going on in the shower nearby. Longing had only seemed to built up within him and on several occasions he had thought about joining the pair but had thought against it, his imagination running off with him as he had envisioned the two naked, water coursing down their bodies as soapy hands dashed over and against limbs under the pretense of washing.

It had only been a short few minutes though to him such torture had to last most of the night. He thought about the girls, what it would be like to finally have them and found himself gulping a dry throat as he gave rise to such thoughts.

But he had nearly found his voice to protest as a skirt had been wrapped about his waist, the girls looking as lovely as ever as they dressed him. Keenly he had felt Kat's fingers upon him there soft touch lingering against his flesh or had he imagined that?

His eyes flickered to the pair uncertainly as they dressed him. He had wondered for a moment if Cassie was being serious. He couldn't go out dressed like this he had told himself though he lost any voice that had risen up in his throat as he bit down a protest knowing that more was to be gained for enduring this humiliation than there would be in making any sort of protest.

Some how he had know this by looking deeply into the eyes of the pair finding that clearly Cassie had been holding all the cards. His return gaze had almost been pleading with Kat. A 'you've got to be kidding' expression etched upon his lips as Cassie lead them away though he found himself complying, allowing himself to be lead by his collar like some animal.

Again he size up the humiliation that had stung him against the potential rewards wondering to himself for a moment if matters had been worth this. Oh, yes, he had thought as he had been led on as he cast a longing glance at the girls. He had decided then and there that in fact it had been worth it.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 am

Forks stopped in mid air. The background buzz of the dining room suddenly still as a Mississippi swamp in the heat of the day. Male eyes made large and round followed our every move in wonder and forlorn hope. Their Female ‘guests’ flushed with a mix of emotion at the sudden loss of male interest. Only the sharp click of stilettos echoed off the baroque walls of this fine establishment while the Maître Dee ushered use to the quite corner of the dining room.

HIs stiff posture and lack of warmth let me know he wuz none to pleased to see me and my guests. Perhaps it was the leashes….and the amount of skin. Celebrates though could get away with it if they had the name and the cash to do so. I did. And as I sat in the with my back to the wall to take in the whole of the dining room it once more began to stir with life, though more forced than when we had first entered. Every man in the place wuz no doubt wondering what they would be willing to do to be sitting where he sat; wondering if they too would have been too proud to wear the collar and the feminine clothing. I truly relished a chance to make them all wish to trade places, to prove their worth and comfort as men.

“SIri….it would please me to have you order for us being a true southern gentleman yah no doubt know how to please a lady…we shall see. If yah can succeed then all these men will be in utter envy for the rest of the night an their two-bit whores mad as a hornet. “ I winked at him, eyes all his, sliding up and down the hard chest of his revealed for all my gaze with the open shirt.

“An Kat, make me purr….yah know what to do….” Kat quietly slipping downwards out of her chair till the location wuz vacant and I could feel her hands upon me knees under the tablecloth. Scootching forward on the chair I spread further, kicking a shoe off and finding the bare masculine leg of SIri. Time would tell if he enjoyed watching me struggle to compose me self as I watched him as well. There were still things I could do with me foot that would keep him hard as a rock.

“an if you were wondering Siri, it will be me drinking desert from yur fountain if yur real good…and if kat if real good I will share it with her while you watch” Arching one eyebrow and looking askance at him as the waiter approached….oh…did I have ummmmm plans.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:05 am
Profile WWW

Aegir had watched the scene play out in Cassie's mind and found himself hardly able to climb over her then and there. He found a certain thrill sweep through him, arcing like lightning as he had watched on.He had desired to take her then and there though that hadn't been part of his experiment. Impotent he had been forced to watch events roll out before him as events continued.

Siri had regarded Cassie for a moment. While he had been flushed with the heat broughton by embarrassment he could honestly say that he had perked up some at her words. Interested in what to order his mind had raced over events, envisioning his rewards quite well that is if he should pull this off.

He felt a little chilled by the environment despite the heat that had stained his cheeks a crimson coloration. Had it been brought on by his open shirt or had the eyes upon him chilled him? He had only envied Kat at that point wishing that he could trade places with her at that moment as she had seen to her mistress as she got beneath the table.

His mind had been filled with images of her taste washed up against his lips as his tongue went to work against her tender flesh. Lapping against her as it pushed into her, worming it's way inside her moist canal. But visions of what was to come flooded through his mind if he managed to get things right.

Siri found himself gulping down the salvia that had been in his mouth at those words his eyes scanning over the menu that had been left on the table, his knowledge about the establishment, the ladies and himself spring to mind as he look it over. He could feel the pressure getting to him as he placed his order when the time hade been appropriate.

He placed orders for the chicken alfrado thinking that a bit of pasta and white wine would be pleasing to them. Of course he had felt the pressures on him in getting things right. His eyes floated to Cassie's as if silently seeking her approval.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next