View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie) 

Post Re: Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie)
Aegir had found himself aching as blood engorged his body in the real world. Watching this, observing this in a strange way had caused his to desire more, to feel her body against his own. White eyes glazed over, unseeing her body there before him in the labs unwittingly stroking down her right cheek.

But in her mind he had felt the bombardment of her against him in a way that practically took his breath away. His rod had been buried deep inside Cassie, his thrusts frantic as he waited all night for this. Hands against her breasts they ran over her nipples as he held them, fingers slipping over the tips of her nipples and the piercings that had been through them.

"You like that?" He stated, his voice dropping so that he sounded huskier than he was, his torso bending further as he practically whispered those words against the coral of her ear. One hand leaving a breast to slap again against her rear.

A small groan worked itself out of his mouth even as he gritted his teeth. Another slap coming as he pushed into her from behind. Lord she had felt good, divine, and he couldn't have imagined a better scene had he considered the matter vibrantly in his head.

He had been beside himself, amazed that he had found himself in this very perdictiment. He had seen Cassie around, watched her blossom into a young women and had desired her for so long. He had entertained this fantasy about her for so long, dreaming about her even tossing off to her image as it floated through his mind.

All this had risen through his head as he launched himself like a rocket inside her enticed to do so by the sounds that had passed her very lips. He had been incredibly hard indeed, so hard that he could have cut diamonds with his dick, well not really ...

Again and again he had pushed into her feeling Kat's warm breath on his nether regions as he slipped inside Cassie. He had forgotten about her as he once more slapped Cassie's ass with his hand as he continued to spirit himself inside of her.

"Yeah, you like that," he repeated again and again against her ear in a low whisper. Though he could feel heat engulfing him as it spirited though his loins he had paid it no attention as his focused of course had been upon Cassie and her pleasure.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 am

The thrust grew harder, more frantic. I bounced and pivoted with each, feeling him inside, feeling Kat against me. His hands closed on me nipple rings, gently twisting them…pulling on them. Pain…delirious wonderful pain rocked inwards and blossomed. Pleasure….pleasure that lit the fires of my belly and made each thrust..each touch electric.

His breath wuz upon me ear, the thread of leather ‘bout me neck tingling in response to every word he whispered. Sweet…sweet nothings an yet everything. Me insides clenched…grew taut an threatened to overwhelm me.

“like…it….don’t …stop…” saying each word between breaths. The heat of my bum radiated inwards, awakening my wet throbbing center even more. The smack of our naked flesh against one another wuz the percussion to our song. I would soon sing…would soon bring froth the sound of angels. Not yet though…I fought it back…fought it for all I could so it would be so much better.

And so the song built itself. Flowed along my limps. UP..up onto tip toes to change the angle. Hands curling in the cushions on either side of Kat. Legs taut. Arms shaking. Breasts jiggling. Head hanging, eyes closed. The pleasure built till I could barely contain the steam….oh how I liked it like this…

He tensed inside me, grew fuller. If he had cummed he was getting ready again. I liked men that could actually orgasm more than once. I liked men….god forgive me but I liked their hardness within me. I liked sex and that was not supposed to be something I liked, but I did….oh yes I did.

“Ohh..Ohh..ummm…ahhhh….ohhhh”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 pm
Profile WWW

The hand on her rear reached though the locks of the red head's locks as he felt the heat of his own release building up although he had shot forth inside her hungry body already. That heat had only boiled over, he struggling to hold back even as Cassie did.

If it had been even possible Siri had began moving even quicker against her so that his hips made a clapping sound against her rear as he entered her fully again and again like a man possessed. He let out a little groan as he did so delighting of course in the sounds that had passed her lips and of course her own acknowledgement.

As if suddenly remembering Kat's presence his hand left Cassie's locks as it reached around her hip. Once he had done so fingers brushed over Kat's leg since he could not see what he had been doing and had to go by sense of touch.

Upwards his hand slid until it made contact with her sex, warm and wet. It had seemed as if she had been turned on by this as well. Wasting no time he let his thumb brush against her clit while he pressed his middle and index fingers together as they rubbed against her sex a few times as if in warning before they vanished as they slipped inside her feeling her flower peeling against his digits.

"Then cum ... cum ..." he whispered to Cassie as he speared into her again then fell silent as he had partially leaned over her as his lips fell down to her shoulder as they muffled the increasing groans that had passed from his lips as he suckled against the flesh of her body.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:08 pm

The whispered exhortations in my ear were the last straw and I collapsed as my insides shuddered around his stiff rod.

“ahhhhh….ohhh…..yessss”

His body slamming into me with loud slaps of flesh. The heated breath of Kate upon my nub. Fingers curled about my nipples. I came. Lips upon my back, wedged between their hot steamy bodies. It was pleasure over and above all else I felt, knew intimately.

I felt Kate grow ever more excited. Her breathes, her lips more fervent as they played along my rod filled slit. He was deep inside me, keeping me pinned on him like those little bugs on display in museums.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 pm
Profile WWW

The collapse of warm flesh around his shaft had been sublime as her muscles clenched over him in a sea of passion. He came. Hard and fast as if the clench of her muscles had milked him of his own essence as it once more seeped in her tight canal.

One hand still upon her breast as he squeezed it in time with his own throbbing cock. Squeeze. Release. Squeeze. Release. Over and over again his fingers swept against her, while others moved against, through Kat.

But he had not stopped despite the sensitivity that shivered through his length threatening to undo him. He had felt as if stopping would be an announcement of defeat, of giving up since everything seemed to hinge on this moment. He had not known if he would have another chance at paradise and so he prepared this moment by giving all he had as if seeking to make some sort of impression on Cassie.

His hips grinding against her with each thrust into her soft core, lips flying against her shoulders before he stretched his head over her shoulder in order to steal a kiss from her lips.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 pm

I could feel the slickness of my inner pussy. Slick from his seed and my juices combined. Even so he did not stop. Even as I squirmed in delight on the end of him. Had he been in my mouth I was willing to bet he would have pulled free in the pleasure of pain. Yet he continued and that endeared him to me.

Tonight was not just one orgasm….tonight promised much more. Each thrust stoked the fire’s that burned in my belly anew. He would be praised and deserve every bit of it if there was a second time or third..or forth…men did not have the capacity most times. I was not glad of my selection for it was proving to be fortuitous.

I twisted…twisted until our lips met and his thrusts never stopped. His tongue entered my mouth a stole my breath. Moving in rhythm to his body…moving in and out of me in unison and claiming me with that kiss. I let him. Let him as the fire grew and Kat screamed in joy tween me legs.

I loved him even more then, for that was not my doing. Even as he pleased me he had not forgotten Kat. Even as I thought I was the sole beneficiary of his attention some special place in him had stroked the fires of my best friend. He was not selfish, he shared, did it well and was rewarded by two woman at once. Kat though deserved more. And even if I did not want to move I had to….

“one moment… do us both…better…” I kept him in me even as we waddled around the sofa and made him lie down. I twisted around spinning on his still hard shaft. Let Kat settle over his mouth and then began to move up and down on him while Kat and I shared a kiss…and let our hands wander over one another.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 am
Profile WWW

He had to of died and gone to heaven, at least that had been what this had been. His deepest fantasy coming true and while he had let out a sharp moan as Cassie had twisted in his lap coursing over the still hard yet sensitive meat he had known what had been expected of him. She had told him after all and while his hands reached up to her hips and grasped them in his palms he had seen a fleeting moment of her lips colliding with Kat's as they kissed and groped one another.

Fingers pressed into Cass even harder as he hwitnessed this scene. But it had been soon eclipsed as Kat's legs moved either side of his head, his neck craning upward as his tongue pooled out of his mouth as it lathed around her labia. As he lapped against her sweat snatch feeling how incredible damp that it had been. His tongue licking and probing against her before he slipped it inside her, touching it against her pink walls.

He groaned out, the sound muffled since his mouth had been pressed to Kat's snatch, his length quite sensitive as Cassie bounced up and down his pole, hips slicing upward into her so he was still working and enot laying their contently. And despite how sensitive he had been the entire ordeal had felt good, incredible even and while Aegir had watched on sexually agitated he had continued to watch on in the labs for the time being.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 am

I swear he stiffened once more when Kat and I kissed. Men were so funny, Let your girlfriend kiss another guy and there was hell to pay…but kiss another girl and it was like “yeah” which of course made having a girl around that would share like Kat would a wonderful thing.

Kats tongue twisted in my mouth and she groaned. He must have found his place with his tongue. Finally if had been put to good use. Me, I just wiggled and bobbed up and down thrusting him in and out of me while enjoying the heat of Kats mouth.

Hands lifted me upwards, held me in place as once more he started to pump into me. Heat flared…my belly twisted and my insides once more gripped his length making that hard firm nub of his have to fight in and out. It was electric, but not so hectic as he pumped himself with abandon. I had half expected him to roll over and fall asleep…this …oh yes this was an exciting bonus.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:11 am
Profile WWW

He groaned, his sounds muffled considering where his mouth had been. He probably would have exploded once again had he not done so twice already. He still felt her close tightly against him as she slid over him like a velvet glove.

About ready to slice back up inside her things shifted ... they had unexplcitly changed as Cassie would find herself in the middle of nowhere, throat feeling a bit parched as a trio of figures galloped towards her on horse back. their dress strange, exotic even, as turbans lined there heads and loose pants and sleeveless vests adorned there bodies. Each had a curved blade, a scimitar, at their sides sheathed in a scabbard made of camel hide.

They had been speaking excitedly as they neared and one had even pointed in her direction.

Beneath her the ground had been warm sand, the sun hot in the afternoon sky while a gown of white clad over her. The scene seemed to be out of a movie or perhaps a romance novel, the white clothing cooled her down some as it reflected some of the harsh light of the sun.

Matters had shifted with Aegir's doing as he toyed with the creativity centers of the brain as the drug he had injected into her previously continued to run it's course.

Character Listing

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 pm

The sun beat down upon me mercilessly and any moment I might perish under its glare for lack of moisture. Even as my body sweat to cool itself the moisture was instantly gone. No longer did I hear the shots of battle, that time had long since past along with a night that had left me chilled to the bone. Now in the heat of the day the sands ahead shimmered and shifted as if I had stumbled upon a large lake. Yet each step forward shifted the inviting waters further away.

It was out of this lake the figures rode. Angels upon horses that were as fierce as the sun was hot. I watched unable to look away. This might very well be the end of my life or worse if they were the same bandits that had attacked the caravan of my father and fiancée.

Stumbling, I gave up. Let myself sink into the soft pink sands to await the fate that god ordained in this harsh land. If I could not move then I would pray. Pray for their souls and pray for mine and the men I had left behind when father had said to run. One thing had been drilled into me by my pa. One thing over and over and that was women in this land had to be protected and if ever I was left alone I was to request the protection of the local sheik for to be alone meant you were a woman of sin or your men were too weak to keep you.

For me the later had come true unless by a miracle of the lord they arrived..or perhaps these men were in the employee of my father or the sheik. If they be bandits…I did not wish to dwell on what might happen. Even in the woman’s tent things were said that seemed dreadful. As a woman of purity and proper breeding I could think of no worse horror.

Carefully I smoothed the great white dress around me and ensured the scarf was in it proper place so as not to offend the locals. I could only hope that would offer me water and prove to be friendly.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:14 am
Profile WWW

But the men had been anything but friendly. Charged with rounding up stragglers they had captured naerly half a dozen souls, souls that the desert could have claimed since they had broke and ran without any real provisions feeling that they would be killed off hand by bandits but these had not been bandits persae but rather slavers where individuals had been worth coin.

So when the men spotted the dead horse and Cassie's prone body not too far from it they had thought nothing of the matter thinking that the desert had claimed another life. They had figured they could loot the body anyway since they had been riding about most of the morning though one had seen her move slightly.

He had been the young one that had pointed towards her before setting the men into motion towards her. Once there he had hopped off his horse, whipping off the waterskin that had been secured by a strap over his shoulder he took the back of Cassie's nek, craned it some and poured some of the liquid contents into her mouth.

While this action had not been totally altrustic since dollar signs flashed before his eyes when seeing her move. Though now close up he could witness her beauty catching himself from gasping aloud in shocked surprise.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 am

A youthful face peered at me from under the black turban. Youth and strength as he held me and offered me water. Silently I thanked the lord above for sending me an angel. The warm water was the best I had ever tasted. Slowly the grit in my mouth left, my poor cracked lips still hurt but at least they now were wet. After a bit I placed my hand over his to move the water skin away and then daintily using the lace of my sleeve dried what water had missed from my chin.

A curl of red hair hung forward form under the scarf, carefully I moved it aside.

“Thank you kind sir, may god bless you.” The voice that greeted my ears sounded far to husky and broken but I had been without water for far to long in this place of heat, dust, and sand.

My face burned red by the sun could not have been much to look at so It came as a surprise when he looked at me closely as if seeing for the first time a woman. His spare hand set down the water jug and casually traced the line of my jaw with his finger tip.

Shuddering under the intimate gesture I looked away for fear the color of my cheek would be noticed. I had not known men, not yet. It took me by surprise when my belly seemed to twist most pleasantly at his touch and his look. That is how I came to be staring at his boots when the other men gathered closer.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 am
Profile WWW

"Hassan, is she alive?" one of the men asked in that strange foreign language he used, the young man simply nodded though his gaze didn't leave Cassie's face. He had missed the color, her cheeks being too sun burnt for him to notice.

"She'll fetch quite a price on the open market, good eye Hassan," the other man said in that same foreign tongue. "Bind her up and take her with us. Omar is bond to give us a substaintaintal reward for her. She had been the one he was after when he launched the attack against that caravan after all."

Hassan glanced to Rahjan for a second then back to Cassie's prone form where he unfastened a belt pouch that he had worn. From it he had produced a cord of rope and began slipping it around her wrists while the other two men watched on.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:58 am

The spoke to one another in a language of the land. I heard them and tried to piece together what they said. One said something about price and market…Hassan. One was called Hassan, the word curled off the tongue. I did not like the way one of the men looked at me. It was not the look of a good man.

The one called Hassan , moved producing a length of cord. The other smiled that lopsided grin that did not baud well for me. The offer of water in the desert is supposed to signify peace and friendship. These who I had thought were angels now appeared as though they had been demons in disguise.

“NO” I scream and feebly lash out attempting to keep the cords away from my arms and legs. Lurching backwards I hear the rip of fabric, Hassan having knelt upon the pretty white dress and unwittingly pinning it and me in place. One white stocking clad calf shows above the white ankle boots beneath the new rip in my pretty white dress. It is no less an invitation to these wild men, one that I do not intend.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:48 am
Profile WWW

Ali drew his scimitar as if by doing so he could expect compliance as he had hopped of his horse. Moving towards her the blade gleaming in the light he had been screaming something at her in some Arabic tongue she guess.

Fabric ripping, Hassan's eyes fell upon the leg itself, eyes pooling over it, marveling at how white it had been given that he had appeared a coppery color or had that been a deep tan? It was hard to say, though in his stupor the cords of rope fell to the sands.

One man, Rajan, simply sat atop his horse with that strange smile upon his lips as he watched the matter unfold before him. He watched as Ali approached her prone form as Hassan clampered over her hips, hands falling over her shoulders as he attempted to pin her down to the sands.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next