View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie) 

Post Re: Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie)
I went and sat by the gate of the estate and watched the men with their camels. It seemed that the party was over and the guests were leaving. The more I watched them the more I came to realize that camels were nasty little bieasts. It must be were the men folk got much of thier tempermant. The beasts spit, bit, and generally caused a fuss which was not much different than the menfolk I came to realize.

Patting the dust from my new dress I waltzed on over to Akbar's own camels, then back to the building with the gear in it. Not like I was not familiar with saddles and reigns and such. As I grabbed on the old woman appeared as if on que jabbereing away at me in that high pitched winey voice of hers.

Pain. Pain can get your attention when nothing else will. And like a truint shcool girl the old woman grabbed me by the ear and twisted. Oh we walked. Wew walked to where she wanted to go, back outside to the main house, through the doors and in. In to his room. me hollering and her marching.

She chittered away in that strange tongue, then finally released the grip that had almost yanked my ear of my head. She turned and proceeded out the door and much like the penchulant child I felt I stuck out my tongue at her passing. For this was not were I wanted to be. Oh no, not in his lordships study alone with the man that had struck me.

"If she ever does that again I might just hit her!" I angrily intoned.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:39 pm
Profile WWW

Akbar allowed a smirk to slid across his face. Fingers steepled together he spoke. Catching the trail end of the scene he said with partial amusement "she's spry for he age, don't allow the exterior of her appearance fool you."

The door closed, the pair alone in the study Akbar refreshed his drink then took another sip of the wine allowing it to shish against his tongue. Brown eyes watched Cassie for a moment allowing the silence to build up a little as he thought. He spoke though at last breaking the silence that had been created.

"Hassan says that you sought to lessen your value by spending some time with him." He began after swallowing his drink down.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 am

My ear smarted still and rubbing it was not really helping. Only time was going to make the aching go away. I knew to watch that one better. If I was to ever escape it would only be after I bound her to a pole I strongly suspected.

Now alone for a moment I shifte my wieght to one hip and set a clenched fist upon it. Defiant, angry, I practically snarled at the beast that had hit me so hard across the fast my skin still tingled. I would not give him the satisfaction of a cowering little girl.

"hmmpphhh, and what do YOU think?" it did little good to argue with the man. He knew my culture, he knew my nature. If rutting like a pig was my thing it would have already happened. Hassan was a liar, a crieghton and a fool. Only time would tell if Akbar himself was also the fool.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile WWW

"He says that you struck him to cover it up when Majere looked your way." He added. Another sip of his wine as he allowed her question to hang in the air. He got up then, rounded the desk an looked at her with an appraising eye, then smirked for a brief moment.

"I think that if anyone is to have their way with you and lessen your value then it ought to be me," he added though he had not quite answered the question evading it. While he could have admitted that Hassan had been a liar he had come to his place as a guest.

His hands dipped behind his back clasping each other as brown eyes shifted like shifting sands, flowing down her body then back up. He could see the reddening sensation around and on her ear along with the pink on pale skin that had been evidence of where he had hit her.

He grinned as a hand came out from behind his back as fingers threaded her auburn hair. "No one." He emphasized.

Character Listing

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 pm

I had no way to read the man, but guest or not he should have demanded honor from the man instead of hitting me. still he did not answer the question. instead he advanced upon me closing the distance. Holding my ground I refused to give him the satisfaction of intimidating me even if what he said sent a shiver down my spine.

'no one' whatever the words meant. I did not understand this man as he seems to stroke my hair from my face just above the bruise he hs put upon my skin.

"you still did not answer the question?"

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 pm
Profile WWW

"No, I guess not," he answered though he had not moved to answer it further as he punctured his lips with a smile, a grin rather. His eyes met with her own and though it had been his priority to ignore questions if he saw it fit. He seemed to do so now given that he had not moved to answer.

His hands slid through her hair top to bottom then again he had repeated the motion again. He had seen it in her eyes that she had not quite understand him as he had spoke. He shot her another grin, then relaxed his hand at his side before peaking to his desk, though about something, then glanced back.

"Regardless ... " he muttered as if his words had been meant for him. He looked back at her, hands going up to her shoulders, then YANK.

He pulled against the sleeves of the dress that she now wore in order to draw the material down her body ...

Character Listing

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:10 am

Inside the anger seethed and boiled just below the surface of my skin. My lips drew a thin line upon my face, my eyes hard while I watched his everymove. I would not let him undo the anger I felt with a few unworthy gestures of caring for I doubted he could ever care.

Fingers flowed through my hair as if to make all things right. But I vowed he would pay and I would leave this place soon...so very soon....

RIPPPPP....The dress...my dress gone, ripped by the heathen heartless man straight from my body, exposing me to his gaze so much like hassan had done. THe scream was torn from my lips much like the dress, hands and arms instinctively coming up to shield my body from his gaze. Heat flared in my face at my profound embarrassement.

Squirming before him I tried my best to cover myself as the dress pooled about my ankles on the old stone floor

"WHY?" I mouthed and gasped.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm
Profile WWW

But he had not stopped to explain as the fabric of her dress pooled down to the floor. He had a grin onto his lips as his hands went up to her shoulders. So soft there for his touch, hands felt warm against her touch. He twirled her around then pressed her forward to his desk.

A smash resounded to his ears, his wine glass being knocked over and shattering on the floor apparently the glass shattered as he bent her over the table, the press of his hands on her keeping her pressed down against the top of the desk.

He did so one handed, the other reaching down to free himself from his pants, he had been semi hard as he took himself in hand. No, he had not figured on devaluing her but there were other ways that he had figured that he could take her without doing so.

He pulsed within his own hand as he continued to grow, his hand then going to her panties as he shucked them down her legs just enough to get them out of the way. His hand going back to his phallus which had
nearly been fully erect.

Taking himself in hand long enough to guide himself to her rear, the tip of his cock pulsing there as his hand skimmed away from her to press against her shoulder as he pressed against the skin of her body.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Glass breaks, papers flutter, and amidst it all I find myself slammed upon the desktop, one arm pinned painfully below my body while the other flails ineffectively against his strength. His body is behind mine, his booted feet kicking my own legs wider as he pins me to the wooden surface.

The scream finds my lips in the moment of panic as he presses against me, flesh to flesh. It is as if something deep inside my own mind knows what is about to happen even if I do not understand what it is. I fear it, my body trembles beneath him, pinned to the cold unyielding wood.

Behind me is heat; red hot flame that presses against the rose of tight muscle. It presses against me in a perverse and unfathomable way. Tears fall from my eyes much as the innocence of my youth begins to shatter as well. The blunt hard tip of him presses and strains to push past my resistance.

For a minute my defenses hold. The muscles clench tight, round buttocks quivering under the strain. But the pressure is too great. His strength overcomes my feeble resistance and presses inwards. I scream as muscle are stretched to the breaking point and I feel him…feel him like I never want to feel another. Reaching back I try and scratch him only to find my hand pinned in his vice like grip.

Pain rips into me, forces the breath from my lungs until I cannot scream for lack of air. Only the tears can come…only the tears….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm
Profile WWW

To protect her value he had brought himself up to her puckered rear. There he exerted himself as hips pressed forward ripping into her rear despite her tears, despite her attempts at fighting him had been feeble given that she had been unable to reach him in the attempts to scratch him.

Tight heat encomassed him as he sank into her, filling her up. For a moment he pauses then takes a breath that he holds in, basking in that tightness around him he begins moving his hips sliding in and out of her neither fast or slow but at a good leisurely pace.

He groaned out feeling her around him, a hand snaking to her hips as he held onto it, pressing her down by the shoulders with the other hand. More groans punctuated the still air, his own as the fell from his lips.

Character Listing

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12