View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie) 

Post Re: Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie)
A groan, he felt the heat of her lips entwine about his phallus as she took his shaft into her moth. He felt her tongue brush up against him and found that his hands fell upon the arm rests of his chair. He had been just about to use them to hoist him forward as his hips bucked into her mouth but then she stopped as if nothing more had been expected of her.

His eyes, which had closed with this initial contact, opened as he looked upon her ashen faced, his mouth opening into a great big O as he had been stunned into silence by her words. But he had soon regained his composure and figured that he should have been more specific.

Pushing the chair back he clambered to his feet, his features twisting into a snear as he stuffed himself back into his pants, anger flushed upon his face as he looked down at her.

He shouted something out in his native tongue with the audible click of the door opening could be heard a moment later.

"Here." he called as he took up the remainder of his sandwich in his hands. He deliberately dropped it onto the floor.

"Oops, allow me," he crushed it underfoot with his heel, reached down and got it off the floor before handing it to her, a fierce grn upon his face as he did so.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 am

The anger seemed to roll off of him in waves. Something I had done, The pleasure making him into a madman. With a painful grip he grabbed my arm and thrust the remains of his dinner onto my hand. A dinner he has stomped on in the devils delight of anger and hysteria.

Almost I took that dinner and threw it at him. But one petulant child in the room was more than enough, someone needed to act the adult. So I stood and watched the child room about the room throwing his hissy fit till it seemed to subside a bit. There were a thousand things I wished to say, a thousand gestures of my own anger at having been tricked into doing something to make him so angry with me.

At least his thingy was gone. For some reason it had both bothered and intrigued me. I knew so little about some things that it would appear my education had been lacking. Or heaven help me purposely withheld. Why my mother and father would do such a thing I could not fathom.

“Thank you for the meal” I bowed, hiding my own wicked grin. It was a bold faced lie, for I did not thank him, but if one of us wanted to be the savage it would not be me. I sooooo wanted to say ‘and who’s culture is better now’ but I held my tongue.

With the door open I was certain I could now go. Pleasure indeed.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm
Profile WWW

He had been red faced or rather darker hued as she dipped out of the room. It had seemed that he had allowed her the final word on the matter though he could be heard muttering in his own language as she closed the door behind her.

It had seemed that he had been fuming over the matter and would have dismissed her if he had the presence of mind to do so. But soon enough evening slipped away into night, Akbar retired to his suit curling up beneath satin sheets.

His dreams had been laced with pleasure as he had vivid dreams of just grabbing Cassie by the arms and bending her over had she tried something like that again. His dreams had been filled with carnal pleasures; different scenes, different positions and different pleasures had danced through his head.

But upon waking he knew that today was the big day. An evening party that would be staffed by some of his slaves that he would select from the lot to work in the estate for the evening? But who to choose? Omar was among the guest list and knowing that he enjoyed tales of the west he gave Cassie a fleeting thought as he planned out the evening festivities in his head.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:54 pm

As I walked back to the slave quarters I tired ot figure out what had happened that had gotten Akbar so mad at me. It had been directly after I had done what he asked which together with my own feelings made me think I might have left the task uncompleted. What did men want?

The guard behind me made escape impossible. Each step brought the clank of metal on metal as we walked in the coolness of the desert air. At least the sky seemed alive in the light of a thousand stars. Every night in the desert brought the marvel of gods heavens to bear upon my heart and soul. With a big breath I entered the slave quarters, the guard behind me saying something into the darkness in his tongue.

An old woman appeared and growled at me, taking me by the wrist with a surprisingly strong grip. Tugging in me she leads me in the darkness to the corner. ‘SLAP’ the skin leaps in pain along me cheek while she takes a scolding tone to her voice and babbles on in her tongue. Pushing me down onto the hay stuffed pallet she motions for me to stay.

When she returns with a banana my tummy leaps and as I reach outwards she bats my hands aside. Confused I watch as she opens her mouth and beckons me to follow. Opening my mouth she touches my lips with her fingers, says things I do not understand and slide the banana skin and all into my mouth. I bit…another slap, the taste of the bitter chalky rind fills my mouth and I wish for it. Over and over the game is played, my cheeks blaze red and hurt.

At last as I suck on the banana as she pushes it in and out of my mouth she finally smiles. I hear the work Akbar…and another she repeats. I want this banana, hunger rules me now. Bringing one of my hands up she makes me move it in and out, deeper each time till a gag on it. Hours seem to pass and my hunger roars in my ears, finally, after I can take its length into my mouth and hold it there for what seems an eternity does she take my hand and peel the fruit.

Not even then does she let me gobble up this delicious meal. NO…I must slowly push it past my lips, going just as deep before I may break it off and chew. At last I have eaten…a banana..a few figs. She bids me to lie down and then turns and scolds the men that have watched us before settling down next to me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm
Profile WWW

Akbar had bathed anointing his body with aromic oils his mind had been later on in the evening. Before then he would change into rich purple silks though for now he had been adorned in royal blue. He had checked this and that ensuring that his cooks had prepared a suitable menu for the party while ensuring that his estate had been efficiently cleaned.

He had also gone about deeming what slaves would have the luxury of working in the grand house rather than in the near by "Pit" that he owned. A salt mine essentially though work had been grueling beneath the humid sun that had beat down on them.

The mine being little more than a sinkhole in the desert but his nonetheless.

He had gone out to the slave house before his purchases departed to gather up this exotic spice. He had no idea that Cassie spent the night in her own lessons though after the morning ritual of watering his slaves he walked amongst his slaves, a young male slave close on his heels holding an opened umbrella to keep the glare of the sun off him.

He moved among them, selecting those he wanted as he came across them. Smiling he walk amongst his slaves loosening that smile as he came to Cassie. He had saved her for last seeing that he was still fuming a little from the night before and did not wish to eradicate the good humor that he had built up this morning.

"A word."

Character Listing

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Once more my torment started far too early with a swift and none to gentle kick in my bottom by the little old lady that watched over me like a hen in a den of foxes. Perhaps I was but a chick, the foxes seemed to pay far too much attention to me before they departed to do whatever foxes do in the morning.

Me…well I was still hungry. A banana and a few dates only go so far on an already empty stomach. Once more the banana was brought. Once more I had to so the silly exercise only this time I got to eat much sooner. It was not like there was much to it, though placing and holding it deep in my mouth still made me gag and sputter much to mother hens disapproval.

Once more she chattered at me in her language and then pointed and pantomimed Akbar…and mad. Pointed at me…chattered, then with a sweep of her hands included all the slaves with a clenched fist smacked into her hand. I got it then, and nodded my understanding. Don’t get Akbar mad or her will take it out on all of us….I suppose implicit in that was and then we will take it out on you, but we never got that far as Akbar made his way towards us and we were forced to line up with our heads down and our hands behind our backs.

It did not make me any happier, but I understood the earlier conversation well enough to try and be charitable with the evil tempered man. ‘a word’ he says to me…

“As you wish” I replied. What else was I going to do? No doubt I would soon have him mad since pleasure seemed to do that to him.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 am
Profile WWW

He had been cordial enough though it was not implied as a question he did pose it as one, his eyes looking at the red head as he thought for a moment then choose to brake the silence that had welled up between them in this moment.

"How confident are you with the recition of tales? You had boosted about it the other day, but really how versed are you?" He asked as he looked at her with a discerning eye, though there had been no hunger in them. Rather he seemed to be comprised of contemplation today. And that was one of the traits that had been exhibited from him.

The other had been nervousness, though that had been subdued beneath the layer of contemplation he had been comprised of.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:15 am

The question took me by surprise. No request for that thing of pleasure but rather the telling of a tale. Perhaps last night had been a test. Mean spirited but maybe…..

“I am well versed and my prose and diction above reproach, though I do not speak your tongue. My ability would of course be tested by the story. Am I to recite form memory or from page?” Once more I looked into his eyes noticing the beast was gone from them. Instead he seemed to regard me most civilly. Perhaps our relationship was improving. Best I had not seemingly made him angry this morning which might win me food and make the other slaves less worried.

“Were and what shall I practice good Sir?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Profile WWW

He listened to what she had to say more worried about his party at this point so to the slaves that would be serving at the estate today he would show a little more decorum than usual. He answered her with the facts that he had yet to supply her.

"From memory, and knowing my language won't be necessary. It is for Omar, he knows your tongue. He is also fascinated by tales of the western world for some strange reason. It will be tonight at my estate, around dusk.

"As for that I will leave it to you. I know a few fables of the West, not as many as you eluded that you know but a few nonetheless. So whatever your wisdom tells you to select should be fine. I hear he is quite receptive of Shakespeare, though most of those are plays and not stories, yes?"

Character Listing

Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:28 pm

A part of me did not want to believe a word of what he said. Something was too good to be true for suddenly I was being asked to do a thing not at all sexual and perverse in nature nor was I being threatened in any manner. Perhaps god had worked a miracle, a wonderful and great miracle.

“Yes, it is true.” Did I dare …now what had he said…it I suppose did not matter, not really. I was witness to a grand and glories manifestation of the spirit of the lord. I had little doubt now that I had been placed here to be a beacon of light in the darkness of their lives.

“I shall need something more fitting to wear and some food to give me energy for the performance.” So long and god was shining down upon me I might as well ask. Ask and receive. To not ask is to never receive.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:29 am
Profile WWW

Clothes. Food. That had been fine though would he be so accomodating if he had not been preoccupied with his party? Probably not though he said nothing of it know, he had not even given it second thoughts considering that he had not allowed slaves to make demands of him.

But this had been different.

"Yeah, fine, fine," he said something in his own tongue to a guard who had vanished returning with some warm food some 15 minutes later.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 am

There was a distracted air about Akbar this morning. He did not seem himself. I had pressed the advantage and he had yielded. Living in the here and know had given me great gift. Ask, and I had. Received, and I had.

Greedily I woofed down the warm food. I had seen the other slaves at breakfast, the tasteless slop they had received. For the first time in many days I enjoyed a meal. Sure, a fine table with fine wares would have been a nice addition, but for here the fact the food was warm and full of spices was a recent delicacy. I ate with my hands, hoping the ghosts of my ancestors would not roll over in their collective graves. I ate and enjoyed the tastes that tickle my tongue.

At last my belly was happy. Still chewing and swallowing I handed the plate back to the astonished looking guard. Was that look for the speed at which I devoured the meal, or the fact the meal had been given me? I would not know for the old lady appeared and gracefully for all her years bowed and made to utter something in that tongue of theirs. Glancing at me…and then Akbar while she spoke.

I was uncertain if I liked her or not. She hovered over me and kept the men away. She had feed me, but at a small price of having to play her game with the bananas. Something about that did seem a bit dreadful, and I defiantly did not see it as fun. Given what Akbar had made me do, I suspected the relationship between the events and had to wonder what words had been spoken from guards to her about me.

Now it was my turn to wait…my turn to do all I could to learn their tongue and not be caught unawares. So I listened to the song in thier voices and tried to break it down.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

She had been summoned to the estates a few hours later, her duties in the mean time had been light as were the few slaves that had been selected to undertake the party this afternoon. Some slaves had already been transferred there depending what they had been doing that evening.

Akbar appraised Cassie with a discerning eye before pointing a boney finger to a door. "Bath." He commanded. Now baths in the desert had been a precious commodity. Water being life giving had not been easily doled out to slaves, except maybe house slaves.

The waters had been warmed by Akbar's orders. Various ointments and soaps had been laided out while towels had been set on a nearby rack.

But most stunning of all had to be the dress here. Neatly folded it sat on a shelf next to a box of heeled shoes a little too big for her since Akbar would have guessed at such things. The dress had been a light tan in coloration but fit surprisingly well so it had been something that Akbar had gotten right anyway.

"Come to my office afterwards," he said pointing to large oak double doors that she had been familiar with given the other day. No guards either today save for the one outside of the office who was more servant than guard though he had been armed with a khopesh sword at his side and a small dagger fastened to his belt.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:21 am

Akbar seemed to have changed; becoming the gentleman than I knew existed within. The bath, the clothes were all too much after the harrowing experiences of the last few days. While my finger slipped along the wonderful tan dress tears welled up in my eyes and trickled down my cheeks.

Peeling off the dirty white linen dress I had been given and worn for two days without end I stepped into the water in pure delight. Closing my eyes I let the soothing waters wash away all the feeling of dirt and grime I held inside. Until I sensed the other in the room. Startled out of my revere and frantically looking about my eyes quickly alighted upon the young woman my age now slipping out of her dirty grey slave tunic and entering the waters naked before me.

Her face remained passive, a faint hint of a smile as her hands clutched the soap and a cloth. I’d had servants but none would have been so bold as to enter the tub with me. Perhaps here it was expected. Still covering my nakedness with my arms she reached out and gently bid me to turn. Still startled by the experience of having someone else naked in my tub I did not resist due to my mind being in a muddle.

Hands flowed over my shoulders and neck, gently washing me. After the first shock of this new guest in what should have been a very private arrangement I slowly began to relax under the skilled fingers. By the time she got to my breasts I no longer objected, instead enjoying the personal attention. I did not suffer from the indignity of the situation, rather I basked in the delight those fingers brought to my skin.

As the heat of the bath spread along my limbs I could not object to standing and then laying on the cushioned table naked as the day I was born. Oils, full of the scents of a thousand wild flowers gently rubbed into my still wet skin. Fingers that knew what to do touched and rubbed me too the point I actually allowed her to roll me over and continue on my front side. I felt like a queen, soft whispers flowing across my lips as the weeks toils were rubbed away in a fraction of the time that had put them there.

By the time I was dressed and knocking upon the door I felt things in my body I had never felt before. It was half embarrassing and half delightful. This was the kind of treatment that queens must receive. TI would be only the right thing to compliment my host on. I entered the dress swirling about my ankles, already gaining a few more inches for the heals. I would now tower over most men, to include that beast Omar.

“Master Akbar, I must compliment you on your sense of fashion and for the most wonderful bath, your servant is truly gifted.” So gifted I’d had an impure thought as she stroked my chest and thighs, one that I would need to pray on. I felt much better. In fact I might have glowed, though lacking a mirror I had no way of knowing, nor did I know what the makeup looked like that she had applied. No doubt my lips were full and red, my lashes dark and thick. Beyond that…..who knew but the man before me, one that I could give a big hug to for treating me so well this day.

A gentleman indeed.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:07 pm
Profile WWW

Told to enter Akbar had placed down a golden father or rather a quill next to the paper he had been working upon, eyes flickering up to the doorway as he waved her into the room. He himself stood as his eyes swept down her from head to toe as he took in the sights of her.

As he had neared her he could smell the aroma emitting off of her. Flowers assailed his nostrils as he closed the distance between them, eyes appraising her again as he did so.

In the end he let a pleased smile pool about his face as he lingered her gaze upon her. Like a shark swimming around its prey he circled her as if he took her in from every angle, his hand reaching out to her red locks once to fix a wayward strand of hair.

"Nice," he muttered under his breath though his approval had danced within his eyes. He had shaken his head at her compliment though he had alterior motives for matters he had not shown this yet. While he may not have admitted things to her he had need of her and thus her value at the moment had been considerable. That and he knew just how uncooperative that she could be.

A happy slave was better than an unhappy one.

"So what tale have you decided upon?" He asked as his eyes fell upon her.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next