View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie) 

Post Re: Preliminary Evaluation (for Cassie)
Things had certainly seemed to be going well in Omar's case at least. The bidding commenced after their grueling inspections had run their gamut. Her body was a treasure trove as well as an investment depending how matters had been looked at.

But these men were like vermin, like ants swarming over a piece of discarded food. There inspections made and bidding begun how Cassie would find herself treated depended of course on the man that had finally purchased her.

Too young and she had been likely to be used for pleasure to wet the appetites sexually of her new owner. Too old and it had been likely that she would be cast in the roll of an investment that could be later resold or traded to another at a greater price.

Surprisingly Hassan had bid on her, intending to continue that which had been started a day ago in the desert. He had envisioned breasts against his lips as he brought them against her, his body pressing into hers as it had introduced her to sex for the first time.

He had been no stranger to the act and while he had not been jaded he certainly had been nubile. There seemed to be a double standard here regarding men and their appetites here in these lands. Men with harems had been the thought that had sprung to mind of course.

But despite the bonuses that he had received from Omar for finding her in the first place and Ali that had let him burrow money against his bonus but it had not been enough. He could not compete with the wealth that the others had thrown around and in seconds he had fallen to the way side as bidding grew more and more heated.

But things had only grown far more heated as they continued on. As heated as the sun in the sky that had warmed the surroundings beneath it's fiery radiance shone down on the land below. But like all things had eventually came to an end.

When in had been announced by the man that had known her tongue that he had not bought her the question had been who had purchased her. That question of course would soon be answered as a man draped in purple silks came forth.

He had been tall, about six feet in height. And while he had been thin he had sported black hair spotted with a few graying ones that had indicated that he was just on the cusp of life. Neither too young but a far way from being old it had been a wonder what he would do. He seemed to have both the option of treating her like a servant or sating his lusts.

For the time being he clasped the auctioners hand at the forearm to show that there was no weapon in it, a typical hand shake for that purpose that had evolved into a greeting over the years. He had said something in that strange language to him then made his way towards Cassie.

"You shall serve me well," he said in the English tongue. Educated, he seemed to know her language and spoke it now unfalteringly as he spoke those words without a hit of an accent.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 pm

It is difficult to retain your airs while standing naked in front of the man that has bought you for a measly six goats and a horse. Worse yet I felt I was worth much more. Thankfully I was spared further insult by not understanding their heathen language. For all I knew it was the most anyone had paid.

So from beneath a main of fire I looked up at this man that spoke my tongue so well an furrowed my eyebrows as my now free hands once more covered my nakedness to the best of my ability.

“I am lady Smith of Yorkshire, and I am well able to pay you two fine horses and twelve goats if you were to return me to my home. I will also cover your expenses. Now, seeing as to how you speak as a gentlemen I expect some dresses of an appropriate station so I may no longer be in a constant state of humiliation”

His brown eyes swam in highlights of golds and greens, but his face remained passive as if waiting for something. I kept my eyes looked with his, the anger of my nakedness brimming in the fire of my own eyes.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:08 pm
Profile WWW

Double what he paid, he gave that offer a little thought as he considered the matter poise before him. A most tempting offer but a risky one too since he had not be secure in getting the proposed offer. There had been nothing that would guarantee that he had been able to get the offered price once she had been safely home.

"A most tempting offer," he muttered, then broke into a smile as he regarded her. Her demands for clothing had amused him causing him to snort out laughter as he shook his head slightly.

"What you want is not my concern. Should I desire you in such a state of undress I shall have it. Still it can get frigid at night so I'll get you something any way so you do not come down with a cold. I have to protect my investment of course."

Again he found himself glancing at her as he had considered her words. "Your offer is interesting and while I will say that it is appealing I have no guarentee that you will provide me such payment upon your release. At the time I do not do business with a women, lady or not. Perhaps I could be persuaded at a later date, though now I must stand firm in this."

Character Listing

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:45 am

I was not easily dismissed and this matter was life and death to me. I had to get back to England. Had too.

“What if the woman was in charge of the estate? Would you not do business then? You speak my tongue, you know our ways. I am a woman of my word, My value back at my estate unharmed is worth more than you will ever get here for me. You could buy a harem with what I can give you once free.” Following him like a last puppy pleading my case. A blanket against the night chill would not be sufficient. I would not be someone’s property. I was a free woman, born and bred to be a virtuous member of the upper crust. A family with a name and money.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:09 am
Profile WWW

He knew of the ways of the white skins, had learned a great aspect of their culture. After all he had learned their language and had heard many tales from "guests" to his country. Such guests of course had been military prisoners that had been taken as they had tried to invade their holy lands.

"But you are not in England," he calmly stated as he regarded her for a moment. Gone would be her elegant dresses, gone would be her standing in high society. His eyes had bled down her body again then back up to her sun burnt face. He had inspected her earlier of course though now he had seemed to look upon her as if she had been an investment or had that been like a piece of meat?

He said something to a nearby guard who disappeared, the question being alien to her as he fell back to his native tongue for a moment. When the guard had returned it had been with a blanket that he rummaged up from the vast supples that had been kept in a cart nearby.

The blanket was a heavy one, though it had been tan in coloration.

The man looked back into her lighter eyes. "My name is Akbar though you can call me Master."

Character Listing

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 am

Ohhhh…I was furious. My fists balled…clenched as I stood before this heathen man naked in the hot sun. A sun that would turn my pale skin crimson in no time. I ignored the guard and his offered blanket…for now. I had things to say.

“I am aware I am not in England…we are civilized there. We do not put women and girls naked in the hot sun were they will burn to a crisp and the men folk can gape at them. We do not treat our guests in a disrespectful manner. We are good hosts. And I have no issue with calling you Master Akbar…it is a common honorific of youth. But you seem older and wiser than that…but if it is your custom I can live with it. “

I grabbed the blanket from the guard in a snit of a mood and continued.

“So Master Akbar, the lady could use some clothes so as to not burn in the sun.” I let the blanket unfurl in my hands and put it across my shoulders so I was at least covered. Already the heat of the sun and the blanket combined to be stifling.

“This blanket will have me baking in no time…I have also had no breakfast…no meals today and only a ladle of water. I am hungry, thirsty and tired. My Feet are killing me from walking on the hot sand. Soon they will be blistered something fierce without any shoes and then how will your INVESTMENT go…burnt all over, her feet swollen so she can’t walk. Her carcass rotting in the sun for lack of food and drink…I could run this business better…and I am a woman.”

I held my chin high and disapprovingly looked back at the man with his dark eyes and flecks of grey in his dark hair. Older than I, and for all his education not nearly as smart.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm
Profile WWW

He said something quickly to himself in his native tongue as his eyes flickered up to the heavens "Allah, give me the strength" was probably what had past his lips as he looked back at her and laughed.

"Civilized? You are barbarians, exporting your slaves to the new world so they are out of sight from what you do. Your people are the ones that are heathen trying to take Jerusalem from the great Salladin on numerous accounts and failing to do so. If were are so barbaric than how is it that we have turned aside your kinds invasions again and again?"

He took a step back and away from her, not realizing that he was in the midst of an argument with a woman of all people, something that had been quite unfamiliar with. It would seem that he would have to teach her how to act in such cased.

He displayed a toothy smile at her as he quickly appraised the situation. "Your business sense may be canny but you still have a lot to learn. I'll supply you with clothes, though no food or water until your attitude changes."

Character Listing

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 am

If there were to be no food and drink I would be dead before the day was out. You cannot change those things about you that you do not know are wrong. Attitude…what, he didn’t like the fact I was a Lady…maybe he wanted a whore. Umm…no…I would rather die.

“As for civilization my friend, the sun never sets upon the empire. And as for water…I will be dead before the sun rises tomorrow without water. You might as well have killed the goats and horse to feed the vultures.” I shouted after his retreating back before taking my blanket and heading for the shade at the side of the wagon.

With head held high I plopped my bum in the shade and covered my nakedness with the blanket to await my cloths. My state of dress, of cleanliness was horrendous. Now as I sat waiting I felt the first bite. Scratching my skin absently till the itch went away. Then another….and another….

Screaming, I toss of the blanket and dance about on the hot sands attempting to rid myself of the pesky vermin that scratch, claw, and bite my body. Slapping and scratching with complete ineffectiveness I jump and twirl for the amused guards. A pale fire topped body whirling in the desert naked. A flash of arms, breasts bouncing playfully, but none of it is fun for me as the vermin attack my poor body in hungry delight.

Of course I had been handed a camel blanket.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:02 pm
Profile WWW

Suffice it to say the guards had quiet a show as dark eager eyes watched on, taking an unspoken sense of pride in matters. They had heard some bickering but they did not know what had been said given that they had not understood the language that had been used.

When Akbar returned it had been with a smirk on his features as he watched Cassie dance and scratch on the hot sands. Had he known that the blanket had been that for a camel? He could have surmised. He didn't seem to care though he didn't realize that it would have such a profound effect on his slave.

In his hands had been meager clothing that of the under classed servant class. He dropped these to the warm sands as his grin blossomed into a smile. His eyes watching her squirm for awhile longer as his hands folded across his chest.

"Is that a rain dance? Do you wish to slake your thirst already? No, I don't think you have come around just yet. Get dressed. We soon head from this place whether you are ready or not."

Character Listing

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 am

Akbar returned with cloth in his hands. A small bundle that made my heart leap for joy. I had gotten a little something, it would only be a matter of time before he realized that working with me he could achieve much more.

The glint in his eye was troublesome, but nothing that could not be overcome. Scratching at the little black pests that crawled across my smooth hairless skin I returned the look. It was not funny, but her seemed to think so. I wanted to lash out, to take something from him like he had from me, but I was too much the lady do such a thing. Back home I had servants that waited on my hand and foot. Here, I had to do things for myself. Here, the troublesome man just stood and grinned downwards at me while I suffered under the stuffy blanket.

“Master Akbar” it was what he wanted to be called and I could see no reason to be uncivil. “I will get dressed as soon as you are gentleman enough to turn around and give the lady a bit of privacy. Since I am a lady, I will ask nicely….would you please turn around and act like the gentleman your diction would lead one to believe you are and would you please get the lady a drink?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:54 pm
Profile WWW

Akbar's grin vanished, his mind turning over matters in his head though at last it had seemed that you caught more flies with honey than vinager, He said something to the men present, one guard saying something back. They exchanged words briefly before the guy sighed and turned his back, others followed suit though Akbar hadn't at first.

"Don't try to escape ... not that you could. Not that there is any place for you to go into the desert where you would surely perish."

He waved a young boy over, said something to him and the boy ran off to do his bidding. As the boy had been running off Akbar turned his back and allowed Cassie some decorum in the realm of modesty. He had not deemed himself an overly cruel master, stern yes, but hardly cruel.

He knew that her words made a degree of sense about perishing if not subject to any water and recanted a little in what he had said earlier. The boy returning with a single ladle of water to went her thirst not enough to quench it entirely.

"There shall be more later ... maybe."

Akbar pointed to an ensembly of beings in rich purple dress some sporting weapons and were likely guards of some sort while others were in the garb of servants that carried packs and his chariot not to mention other things like fans and the like.

Other slaves had been intwined with them from prior purchases made throughout the day. And while other slaves were still being offered in this out of the way place it had seemed he had reached his limit or required all the slaves he had needed, probably on of the two.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm

At least he was a gentleman. More than that he made the guard turn, between the two of them and the wagon I had enough cover to feel a bit more like a lady and not a piece of displayed meat.

The clothing was simple white cotton. Nothing like the fancy silks and lace I was used to. It did have one redeeming factor over my other clothing: there was no corset. I swear it was a twisted man that come up with that thing as the epitome of woman’s fashion. My middle could actually move now, and I could breath. Always look on the bright side of life.

Water…wonderful warm water. Like an answered prayer, this small miracle of life trickled down my throat and took the dry soreness from me. How I wanted more, but it was only one small ladle. Still I thanked Akhbar and the boy that brought it, rewarding the boy with my best smile and a light peck on the cheek. You never know when a small kindness and thanks will open the door to something much greater. If this boy could supply water, then I wanted him in my corner.

“Are we leaving?” now that my nakedness was covered and my thirst slackened I could be a much happier person. The line of slaves and guards jostled about as if getting ready to go. I threw the accursed blanket upon the wagon and stood next to Ahkbar. I might as well…one does not want to get left behind in the desert and at his side seemed as safe a place as any at the moment.

One can always recognize good breeding and gentlemanly virtues.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile WWW

"Yes," Akbar answered before shading his eyes with a hand as he glanced towards those positioned in that direction. Walking over in that direction he pointed lazily to where he had wished for her to take her place among the slaves before climbing aboard his "chariot" which had been an inclosed chair set upon a small dias and carried by four burley slaves.

He had been silent for the trip, then again he had been out of the grueling sun and it's harsh effects upon those walking below in heat over 40 degrees Celsius. But like all things the journey came to an end at a magnifient estate about two hours journey though the desert.

All manners of desert creatures had seemed to gather at the edge of a pool consuming the waters that the oasis provided though a guard had remained at the water's edge as if guarding it from house slaves and others that may be draw to it for a drink.

The assembled animal were mostly avians, vultures, that ignored the approach of individuals.

The house had actually been a series of buildings that had been close together, one for slaves, another for servants and the main home of course. Once there Akbar pulled aside the curtain that had veiled him from the harsh rays of the sun.

He said something to his guards then pointed to one of the buildings then turned to Cassie specifically, "go with them, you will be branded along with the new aquisitions."

Character Listing

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 am

The line of us trudged on in the sweltering heat for what seemed an eternity. If I had died I would have believed my soul rested in hell. The sun beat down upon me while we marched into the middle of the desert. Fine dust, the likes of which I would never get used to swirled about the caravan, brought up by the feet of so many men and beasts. At least with father I was at the front of the column, but my appointed place was now towards the rear.

As we walked I fought the dust and the garment that Akbar had provided me. Clutching the front in my hands I held it closed only to have it slip through sweaty hands time and time again. With head down I trudged, fighting the simple dress so that I might remain a lady. Each step, each breeze pulled the front of it open from belly button down as if it was designed ot expose a woman’s most private places and put her on display like some wonton whore.

And like a whore, no one paid me attention. There was no water, no food, as if I would have to earn it with the only currency I had, my body. Shuddering at the thought I threw it out, vowing to die before I resorted to such a thing. Yet life…life is not so easily trifled with. I did not want to die and as the buildings wavered into view I had hope anew that something might be worked out so that my former life would be returned to me.

When the line stopped I moved up to its front to have a talk with this Akbar. As my mouth moved to open Akbar started first and what he said left me stunned. The words about baths and water and food all left my mind to address a far more important manner. We did not even brand our cattle back home, that was something only the colonials (Uppity Americans) did. Dreadfully barbaric practice that. I could not have heard him right.

“uhhhh,” my tongue rolled in my mouth, “What?” Standing my ground and not moving. I might be speechless and he might cherish it but there was no way I was just going to march off with the other lemmings and get forever marked by some searing chunk of metal.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Profile WWW

By this point as the caravan stopped as Akbar addressed her slaves hastily moved from their positions at the rear equipped with fans at the end of what had appeared where pools. They generated a small breeze as they fanned Akbar.

But the man had looked on Cassie as a parent would a child. Though he hated repeating himself, especially to a slave he noticed the brief silence that had welled up. He had figured that Cassie had a question to ask of him though whatever it had been seemed to die in her throat,

Stunned into silence it had seemed, Akbar found himself repeating his words again. "Go with the others to be branded. We wouldn't want you escaping or being taken by another without my mark to prove that you had been purchased."

He had added this bit of explanation to his words as his dark brown eyes enveloped her from his elivated and seated postion.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next