View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Alyssa moved up against the wall next to the Agent. Her hand moved aot and teased with the Agents hair, before it moved down to her heaving breasts as she began to pant.

As her hand moved over the Agents body she would have felt her power in action, it turned skin into plastic, but as her hand left it wold have reverted a bit slowly.

"When you strip for my master you will do it slowly, like you would to your lover. Enjoy it, I want to see you get wet doing it, make the Master happy or I will punish you. Do we understand each other?" Alyssa whispered into the newest slaves ear, her tongue flicking out licking her lobe now and then.

"Master!" She said stepping away, "Look at the udders on this cow, they look so big and heavy, Do you think we can milk her later, i do so enjoy fresh milk!" She asked happily.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:34 am

She cringed softly at that, and cursed as she felt her body involuntary shiver in pleaseure as the girl licked her ear and her hair.

Her ears and her hair... the 2 most sensitive parts of her body... not counting her other prvate parts.

she can feel her face heating up as she adjusted her glasses. She felt a bit light headed, but still consious. She wanted to defy the order.. but what can she do? She body wqas still under the drug, and even if she wanted too she cant move quicjly.

She got up, staggering slightly on her feet, leaning against the wall for support. Her fingers fumbled with the zipper of her body suit as she slowly pulled it down.

Shruggin it off hse stood there in her lacy underwear, bots and the last medicine pouch around her neck

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

"I'd listen to her for the next part agent, she is quite... good at punishing those who disobey her." I warn the agent since she did a nice job revealing herself, but I doubt she would became wet is she removed the rest of her gear like that and that quickly.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:26 pm

She gave an involuntary shiver at his voice. There was something about it... that in a way unnerved her.

"a-all of it?"

Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It occurred to me that I should punish her for such an insolent outburst but should she free herself from my grip again it would mean more trouble apprehending her again. "You will learn your place on this ship soon enough ADD whore.

Six security officers awaited my arrival when I finally reached the infirmary. Still holding her struggling form firmly in my grasp I lowered her down to the floor, each officer taking a limb. The four pushed her to the wall while the other two began fastening the restraints to her body. The restraints were a new model which were constructed of a pliable ceramic mix with platinum casings. First were her hands, pulled up behind her back with her wrists parallel to each other, making her breasts thrust out provocatively. On the metal casings were three rings. two smaller rings directly attached to the restraints and one larger ring to connect the two together.

Second was the collar. Although the collar resembled the restraints binding her wrists it was far more sophisticated. In the handle of the leash was a pleasure/pain control system used to discipline or reward the slave wearing it, via pleasure pain or both or by inducing arousal, depending on the user. On the back of the collar was a loop concealed by a flap on the bottom. This loop attached a chain to the wrist restraints, forcing her to keep her arms higher or choke herself. This in turn forced her already ample bosom to jut out even more proudly. The loop on the back was designed not to move no matter which direction the leash was pulled from so as not to accidently asphyxiate the slave.

Third and last were her ankles. The restraints placed on her ankles used a revolutionary design that used a modified repulsor lift to bind the slaves legs together. Whether the slave in question could utilize their entire spectrum of movement or step as far as a millimeter at a time was left to the whims of the user.

The agents struggling made the process a lengthy one. The doctor had just finished removing the bullets from my hide when the fifth officer handed me the leash to our new guest. "Release her."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:24 pm
Profile YIM

"What part of strip for me, to make me and you excited during it did you not get. Are you excited sexual from that mere shrugging off of your jump suit, so how could I be?" I ask her.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:08 am

As Beth was hauled into the sickbay she was manhandled and pinned down by the six secuity officers that awaited her. The alliance officers picked Kate up and pushed too the wall were she was restrained by four of the goons while the other two started to put her into a series of exotic and advanced Alliance restraints.

These restraints pulled her arms behind her back which made her breasts thrust out provocatively. The cuffs also went around her neck and ankles and forced her to her to keep her arms higher or otherwise she would end up choking herself. This made her breasts stick out even more while the binders that went around her ankles seemed to constrict any movement of her long legs.

During this time that Kate was being held and forced into these restraints she struggled more and more fighting against her enemies that now surrounded her. Eventually when then she was released by the guards and leashed to the monster she fought on her ship she tried to get away and but could barely move , "What are these things slimeball, cant you take me on without your goons and these cuffs."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:28 pm
Profile WWW

She bit her lower loip, but oliged. Pushieng herself off the all she faced him as her hand went to her bra.

Snapping open the front break she smiled at him slihtly before shrugging it off. She also unlkaced her shoes and pulled them off.

She then hooked her fingers to the sides of her panties and pulled them down, reavealing the cleanly shaven skin.

"tough luck... im not an exibistionist" she said softly, a little bit of taunting in her voice

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I only sigh at this, for me punishing a slave was not something I believed should be done right at the begining. Alyssa had other ideas though I'm sure she'd show since she didn't obey the orders given to her.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 pm

I yanked on the leash hard enough to make her fall to her knees. I set the collar to deliver a continuous surge of electricity to her crotch and chest, configuring it so that 30% of the charge stimulated her as well. "To answer your first question, these are the latest restraints from our R&D department. Originally they were designed for training newly acquired slaves but they're very popular items even when the slave has already been fully trained. To answer your second question, I already "took you on" back in your ship and again when you tried to escape; and you lost each time." I told her and ceased the electrical surge.

By now the doctor had finished treating my wounds. I looked to the bound girl before and rose, "Listen well ADD whore." I said keeping the leash taught, "You are a slave now and the property of Archanius-sama. You will follow every command given to you by the letter without question."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Last edited by Ryujin on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 am
Profile YIM

" If I like playing, what's it to you?" he said, ever more the resilient officer. He knows she's just trying to get him to think.

Well, he's had more than enough. Time to equal the bargain.

His sucking became the most amorous thing the girl had ever felt, giving her pleasure more than anything she ever felt before. Coupled with his systematic rubbing of her pussy lips and clit with his tentacle, he softly sucked and sucked. As the probe traveled through the veins in her breast it produced a subtle rubbing within that served to heighten the pleasurable sensations she was feeling.

Ah, hopefully, she would juice out.

And at last, the small device almost plopped out unoticeably. The sensation faded a bit but Kouzakai made it linger on for just s few minutes...he would let her notice on her own that he was already sucking on nothing, but rather, it was for his own personal libido.

" Hmmm...tasty, tasty." He spoke. " Oh yes, I know you...you think you have my number, always getting me to do things. Well, for that I have an answer."

" I like letting you do that. Makes you think you already know me...but then it's rather nice to feel that also makes you...cooperate with my wishes."

Now it's time to play her game, or whatever she wanted. This will be good, he thought.

" Let's say I do have a probe, and someone is spying on me." He said. " I don't really care, but what would you have me do?"

He conveniently forgot to mention about the poison...not that it's not dangerous, but he was focused on more important matters right now.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:46 pm
Profile YIM

Play….oh I didn’t mind at all. Gasping in shear pleasure as he played with me breast…teasing the nipple with that sinful tongue of his. I’d really forgotten how much fun he wuz in the last year…forgotten why it had been so hard to leave in the first place…an of course why I had left. To be a slave wuz not what I had wanted…even if it meant me days an night with him….no, this way we both got what we really needed. An neither of us would ever get bored of the other. Though times like this made me wonder….

“You’re enjoying yur self ain’tcha.” Me body arching to push me throbbing tip higher, making it easier for him to get me…I made no secret I wuz enjoying his touch…it wouldn’t be me neck in a noose if we made love for the next 36 hours…frankly it sounded kinda fun, even if it wuz a bit of a sin. Whatever had become of me?

The touch…I could feel me self getting wetter as his finger played along me folds, the juices making me slick an ready which frankly wuz why I had in part come here in the first place. If the ADD really knew me secrets I reckon they would be more than a lil disappointed. But then they had tinkered with me chemistry an made me more than any other what I had become….made it harder for me to resist the beast within that had I been loose would have already jumped him.

More than ever I could smell his scent…his musk as it called to me. How much he had changed me in that genetic tank…well, it had to have gone beyond jus the ability to breath in water. I had to think then what me musk would do to him…the things the ADD changed all had to do with trapping their prey, an monsters like Kouzakai were their primary prey…an I wuz the bait.

The flutter hit me deep inside as the probe left me body an his finger played across me nub. A soft warm moan crossing me lips, one I did not even try to hide. Let him know…appeal to the side a man would appreciate, one that pandered to his ability to please a gal. Of course, I didn’t even need to pretend…this I wuz enjoying all on me own.

“Yah don’t have to stop…this ummmm….is really fun, though if yah want to know, yah get on the table…on yur back ….ohhhhh….yes like that right there….ummmmm….” gasping as his finger strokes me. Each word now a pant…”I program your sensors….go head…yeahhhhh, like that…ummmm….strap YOU down an like remove it…then ….ohhhhh… give yah the antidote. Like really…maybe I’ll ride yah like yah know…yah really like me…member that…I do an I can’t wait….ummmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:29 am
Profile WWW

It is really hard to separate the men from the beasts sometimes.

When people lose themselves, it is a doozy, and sometimes it is really fun watching them. Imagine that if this agent here and now had gone over the edge then it would be to his pleasure I guess, and this was something he had never done before in his whole entire life...leave himself open to his enemy.

Of course, this was a different case, since the enemy is more of a 'friend', and what a 'friend' she had been to him.

He kept on licking and teasing the nub, not forgetting to give her one or two sensual strokes on the right place, just to let her know how much he needed her this time...how much he had craved for something like this to happen again. Then again it seemed he was overly craving for her that he was really getting a bit more careless.

" Lie down huh? Hmmmhmm..." He said, feeling the difficulty in speaking. " Let's say if I do lie down, who would that benefit? Me or you?"

Seemingly the other probe downstairs was just halfway through when the machine detached.

" Oh my...there's something remaining here..."
He said, trailing his slippery tongue from its former sucking place to another..." We'd have to do something about this..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:18 am
Profile YIM

I really wanted him..now! But I couldn’t go like that …. Couldn’t or he might begin to think he owned me. So I built the wall in me head like the instructors at the ADD had taught. Built it so I could lesson the pleasure, the desire I wuz a feeling. Muscles strained at the bonds each time his fingers played across me delicate flesh…bonds that kept me from gettin’ up on me own. Lord knows I liked the touching…the play….even the bondage to a point. I’d have enjoyed it more if I wuz in charge for a bit….an turnabout is far play in lust an love. Oh no…not that word…not with this creature, he would never understand it…could not, for he wuzn’t really wired to accept things in that way. No there was strength, admiration, perhaps even a bit of loyalty when warranted. At least that wuz what the reports all said.

“An why can’t it benefit both of us. It’ll get rid of your bug….an I promise you will enjoy it…I also have to administer the antidote if yah don’t member. ” It wuz hard to speak let alone breath while he played me like a fine musical instrument, stroking me flesh, sending fire into me middle that made me hips an tummy move in ways I’m sure a creature of his background would find enjoyable indeed. It wuz here an now I ‘gan to think that the ADD had changed a few other things deep inside me in them gene therapy sessions. I’d never felt so horny. Never felt so close to the edge so quickly….Almost the bad words came out…demanding him to do things to me that I planned on anyway when I wuz on top so to speak.

His evil lil tongue playing down me body…tickling me ribs as I sucked air into me lungs….down me curve of me tummy. The air flowing noisily out me mouth as I breathed outwards, licking me clean smooth mound….trailing downwards. Arms an legs pulling up the restraints….downwards till the touch of his tip wuz upon mine. Breathing deeply I sucked in all the air I could, me chest busing itself outwards, me back arching at the touch…welcoming it, moving to enjoy, ever fiber of me body wanting to show him how much I wanted him…wanted him to do this an more.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile WWW

LIke a wild animal about to devour his prey he circled her about...her pussy that is. Clean and shaven, just the way he liked it. It has a certain naivette quality about it that drove him like something else...

Or was that...?

Nevertheless he licked around until he could find the small, marble-like thing that emitted green and red blinking lights, which meant it was still working. Time to deactivate the thing, he said in his mind as slowly he began to lick her nub...

It was hard and so fleshy to the taste, but the moans he heard everytime his tongue rasped over it was priceless. It was almost lovely, and he thought of maybe recording. But such was too high a risk. Archanius might not be pleased to see that in archives...or he might. And he might want her. For himself. Now that was going to be bad.

Still, he waited for the moment of her explosion...when the sweet nectar flowing from her would dislodge the tiny device. And the moaning, and those words...

Made him feel like king.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:11 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  Next