View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Gulping as his tongue played for the first time cross me, I thrust me pelvis forwards onto his hot wonderful mouth. Unable to move, to grab him with me arms an push his head into me I had only that one choice…that one movement of straining forwards with me mound an offering all of me the best I could….

“Beast….” Gasping as he took me breath away with yet another touch….panting.

“Your enjoying….this…..” trying so hard to make it sound angry but knowing I had failed…to much mirth an joy echoing in the words.

“…me to….ohhhhhh…..soooooo” so close, the beast, playing with me like this when we had work to do….but … but ohhhh who cares, jus let loose Cassie….stop being that other girl that can’t seem to enjoy what she wants now how.

Inside I could feel it….feel the gathering warmth that had never left me once I set out on this mission an knew me target. All the walls came down at once…me body moving under his touch, relishing whatever he would give me. Lips closing round the golden ring that rode me sex, playing with it as his chin wiggled ‘gainst me wet lips. Back arching to let him have more access to me middle…feeling his finger enter me…plumbing me entrance an feeling so tight and so very wet round it. One more time the mouth moves over me...the heat of his breath sending shivers up me spine…a shudder deep inside that sends a groan of shear joy up an out me mouth.

“I’mmm……Ohhhhh arrrrgggguuuummmmm” the restraints pulling tight on both arms an legs…me whole body on edge.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:54 am
Profile WWW

"Are we done yet? i still have a job to do"

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:04 am
Profile YIM WWW

I then hold out my hand and it shoots out and wraps around her neck lifting her nude body up as I hold onto it. I smirk at her. "Oh, but that just won't do, now lets make a little movie to sell." I tell her as My other arm comes up and wraps around her arm and then became transparent as well as the well the one around her neck as a camera comes down and starts to tape this as I force her hand down to her pussy and start to use her fingers to play with her. Due to my transparent body now it looked like she was doing it for the camera.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:18 am

(i know thats why i decided to start again. Hope you didnt mind)

Hana cursed under her breath as she was forced. She struggled to get herself free but to no avail. She can feel a bit of moisture forming at her fingers.

Well better ruin the movie

With that in mind she inhaled, getting realy to scream.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As if right on que I smirk as I have part of my transparent arm come into site showing her a cock with balls, in the camera angle it looked like someone from the side just stuffed them into her mouth as I tell her. "That's it open that mouth wide ADD Agent, show them what the alliance can do, turning a well trained agent into a slut that plays with herself and sucks cock while doing it." The cock was not something she could bite into to make it hurt, it was spongy and soft, yet felt, tasted, and acted like a real one as her instinct might be to bite down would only make it look like she was sucking on it harder.

(No I don't mind)

Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:29 pm

And with a loud 'POP', the small device came off followed by the creamy colorless excess that was her girl juice.

It was really musky, and it seemed he can't stop licking it off. Something in it seemed to give off a really strong smell of...he can't remember, but he knew surely that no one among his 'partners' had this kind of scent on them. It made him feel...alive.

A few more licks though, and he tried his best to contain himself. Conduct unbecoming of an officer, he thought. He should be the one to stop himself whenever he was going overboard. After all, he was a high official. Although, admittedly, he almost didn't want to stop at all.

" That...huhh...that...there's your transmitter." He said while pressing the button to release her. He didn't know why but he felt even more so dizzy right now, and his member had started hardening to an extent almost impossible when he was normally assessing a situation.

He gripped a table for support but that toppled. Maybe something really was in the poison. He wouldn't die, that much is sure, but he knew he would not be able to control things better if he kept bumping around things. He fell hard on the floor, panting like a dog in heat.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:15 am
Profile YIM

The scream of me joy echoed off the walls of sickbay like a screeching monkey. Each convulsion left me body a lil more loosened….relaxing bit by bit as the climax slowly ebbed. The restraints falling away from me body of a sudden, but already I wuz too far gone to care, instead I remained jus as I wuz, panting in the much needed air.

Opening me eyes to watch the man responsible for me condition. Watch him as he wavered thar in front of me like a big ole tree getting ready to fall. In pure giddiness I almost yelled ‘timber’ like some lumberjack from back in the hills ah Washington or such place. Suddenly his face went all white, an for I knew what wuz a happening a sickening thud hit the floor beside the table I lay upon all happy as a clam.

“oh…lord….please no…..” rolling up an off the table, landing either side of him upon me toes, straddling the large body that wuz a panting thar on the floor below me. Maybe somebody in the lab hadn’t gotten it right…maybe….oh lord knows this wuz not part of the plan. It wuz supposed to be kinda funny, a grand practical joke that wuz not turning out at all like it wuz supposed to. Worry hit me hard tween the shoulder blades. My own actions in getting all worked up might have been a very bad thing. I could only hope the antidote wuzn’t affected and would still work like it wuz supposed to…it had been all to simple….the perfect bio-toxin and bio-antidote…the perfect hiding place…the perfect bio-mixture, an a lil stirring in a bio-pot….an he’d be good as new wondering what really jus hit him. Now this….

Frantically I worked at the catch of his pants….pulling at the binding an almost ripping them right off. Hope stirring anew as well as other things when the long hard shaft sprang into view now loosened from its trappings. Sliding that wide blunt end ‘gainst me an a grunting I forced him in….me own juices takin’ some of the edge off of having such a large thing sliding inside…enough the pain wuz manageable…oh lord how I had missed this….

“yah….yah’d better be able to spare a lil seed ….. I told yah the anti-dote part would be fun…but no….yah had to get ahead of yourself an delay the whole thing….” Maybe panic wuzn’t the same as shear passion….but then wiggling up an down on a mans shaft an how yah did it probably didn’t matter nearly as much as the fact yah were doing it….I could only hope….going faster than I wanted an knowing I would pay for it later….

“gadz….I’ve missed yah…now don’t be going now where yet….yah owe me….an yah gotta pay!” what had been a brilliant idea to begin with wuzn’t looking nearly so brilliant…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:41 am
Profile WWW

She chocked as her scream never came out, instead something was forced into her motuh

Oh my god this is just... wrong

She tried biting down with all her might but it was no use. Aside from being utterly 'useless' she cant even controll her hands. And that alien just knew how to use her fingers properly. She can feel herself starting to drip.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Ah look at that, she's dripping wet as the thought of servicing my cock is making her so hot that she can control herself as she just plays with herself, the perfect little sex slave." I tell the camera as I make her other hand come up and grab her breast, squeezing it and rolling it around in her fingers as her fingers dig into her senstive slit.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:59 pm

She cant bea to watch anymore. Her reputation will be ruined once this video comes out.

No i have to stop thinking like tis

She can feel her climax being coaxed by her fingerds and she closed her eys letting the monster beleive that she's calmed for now. Besides the drugs were increasing the pleasure too much.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I twist and pull her nipples making her hand move faster more desperate it seems and now when I see her climax is about there I say something that makes her shudder. "She's so well trained that she climax's on comand. Slave Hana, cum now!" I tell her at the instant where she's but a few seconds away from blowing her stack having timed it perfectly.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:21 pm

Hana's eyes flown open as she felt the pleaure peak and explode. She can feel her juices gushing from her tight hole and around her fingers.

She felt chocked by the thing in her mouth as she tries to asp for air, her hyper sensitive part still ending pleasure waves.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Ha, ha, ha, lets give the lovely lady a break." I tell the camera as it stops recording and I retract my arms letting her fall back down on the ground as her mouth is free. "Hmmm, I'm sure that item will sell quite well." I tell her with a smirk.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Its okay Hana... dont let him get to you...

She raised her head, her face odddly calm and cold, as if nothing relly happened. She sighed and looked at her still sensitive nubs, before lifting her wet fingers and uncinsously licking them off.

There no where to wipe them anyway

Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Hmmm, intreasting, she took it all calm and casually yet her sensual side was starting to show throgh, wheter that was from the drug, the activites, or both who knows, but something was slipping inot her mind which was where I was looking for. "Hmmm, well if you don't mind so much then, how about you use those breasts of yours on my cock." I tell her.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25  Next