View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
Wake up, now, you idiot...

The dying words of a forgotten colleague...or a secret adversary...egged on the fallen to wake up, and reclaim what was rightfully his...command of the ship, and command of this agent. She had tricked him, and there would be hell to pay. But then again, the blame was not completely hers. Had he been more intelligent, more sensible, he would not have fallen so easily into this trap.

He felt, as he began to come back, a finger spreading some juices into his lips. As his tongue began to lick he felt a bit of the poison coming off, but it was not complete. His arms and his member grow back into his control, although his member stayed stubbornly as hard as a rock, the leviathan's own tool being lent for his use.

" ... " he opened his mouth but no words came out. Still too weak. He was still regaining enough strength just to do this deed, and he knows it now. His salvation would be an exotic antidote.

Yes, he's heard of this. Many agents carried this kind of antidote in this way to prevent any monster from regaining their safety, regardless of whatever happened to the agent. And many died under this trickery. Gorebiss. Hellspa. Great Hoosba. Those monsters who showed great promise of becoming his underling, or an official of his equal, all of them dead.

But now that did not matter. All that mattered was his survival, and his survival rested upon his own device. As he held on, holding on for dear life, he fucked the girl with earnest, somehow summoning enough strength to will his cybernetic appendages to move. He knew it now. He needed her to cum. As he held her arms up high, his hands went to her breasts, toying with the rings that decorated her nipples, and the other two went to her waist, doing the task that was supposed to be the monster's arm's job.

' That's it, girl...' he thought. ' Ride me like a bullrider...'

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed May 28, 2008 5:48 am
Profile YIM

His manhood now stood rigid within me, filling me like no other ever had. The things they do to you in training. Do to females to test there abilities and arts. Things that no same person should ever have to go through was nothing compared to this. A test of ones faith like no other. A test on ones body an skills. There has been a time when he had almost killed me while I danced upon his rigid member. It wuz the time I’d met the leviathan the first time.

Gene therapy and lord knows what all changed all that. I knew far more than I’d wanted to know about male anatomy an sex an all. Though the universe might provide a few more surprises….there wuz no doubt in that.

A grin of shear mischief crosses me face as the metallic arms stretch an move. His eyes a damn sight clearer than they had been. Though not done yet, not by a long shot. I still needed him to cum, but at least now his mind was getting into the act and that wuz the biggest sex organ of all. With Kouzakia it knew no parallel.

“Nice to see you’ve come out to play.” Mechanical arms gather me wrists an race me hands far above me head, stretching me out. I push me heaving chest forward, the golden rings glittering on the points of me hard an erect nipples. Even the areoles are plumb an rosy from engorging on me blood. Me whole body has been made to entice, and to feel pleasure even when things get a bit rough.

“ohhhhh, yah wanna play rough do yah….I suppose I deserve it….are yah gonna punish me?” teasing with me words, coy an full of play. I do like the big lug, an frankly he might be the only reason I escaped to become an agent. There had been an sort of unwritten agreement, but nothing seemed certain even in out parting.

“Ummm….I suppose the punishment will commence once yah have yur strength back, I suppose yah might say I’be been a really bad agent” I could see the fire in those eyes, an really hoped he didn’t notice the puffiness of mine. The crying an carrying on would do me no favors if he really knew how I felt. Monster Psych 101….never fall in love with the bad guy. I swear I hadn’t….but all that crying when I thought he done died on me was, well bad for business.

Gooodddd…..Goldennn toooyyysss” Great chrome arms playing with the rings. Jiggling them an then giving a little twist. Something that would no adoubt have hurt before the ADD got their hands on me. Instead I felt the shear pleasure run along me nerves and clench me tighter round the hot full toy of his within me.

More chrome gripped me hips an raised me. This is how it wuz with him. Always wanting to feel the thudding bouncing body upon his loins. The men back in HQ they made me sleep with I could bring to ecstasy jus by sitting nice an still upon them. None had the control to last past two minutes an 34 seconds. Not Kouzakia…oh he would enjoy it for a time. But like Now he wanted me bouncing. Wanted to see me tits shake with each thrust….and eventually he was gonna want to feel his balls spanking me backside. Course he didn’t have the energy yet…but it would come.

“Im gonna ride you big boy….like I never have ‘fore. You’re gonna see jus how well the ADD trains an agent…hmmmm yah like watching me tits jiggle….those nice firm orbs bouncing while I cry out for joy….yah…I see it….” they said talking dirty really turned things on for a male. That had taken me a long time tah get used to. I still didn’t like it, I am no slut, but I do whatta I gotta do till I bring um all down an free the universe of this tyranny ‘gainst the sisterhood.

Pulling me self up off the thick hard cock by me arms an legs I wiggle its large head at the apex of me slit. I let the fleshy lips keep it in place, letting the wide round end of him move jus withing the grip of me entrance. The mechanical arms tighten on me hips. A signal of sorts an I push me self upon his spear. Thrusting him further inside till I hit his legs an torso…back up fast. The whole time I grip an close meself across the tip of him making him feel like he is always at the end of me, always within me grip. An art form this, a talent I have now learned is rare indeed. An they wondered why the men wouldn’t last.

I giggle, aloud…a healthy fun loving series of sharp chirps derived in pleasure an lust all mixed as one. Faster I travel upon him. Me breasts bounce each time I hit, me legs lifting me along with me arms, glad to have the cybernetic arms holding me, giving me the ability to take some of the load off me legs. Oh I go at it, the internal clock counting the seconds, wondering….how long, but then its not really a fair assessment given he needs to cum.

“Cum you lousy bastard so you can have the energy to really fuck me.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 28, 2008 2:42 pm
Profile WWW

Agents of the ADD were known for their deadly skills, since years of perfection were given to them upon training on the planet Gaia, the place were Shokushu campus was located. Dodging monsters here and there were perfect training, plus the years they endured the monster's unnatural...'wrath'...provided them the ultimate training for their secret skill, used mainly for entrapment...trap with 'lust'.

It was a given that in this part of the galaxy, monster's had an extremely unnatural...hunger.

So it was a given that years she spent training in the academy, after Kouzakai first found her, made the girl Cassie into a well-oiled fighting and trapping machine for the ADD. The years in the cages...accepting her fate...and bringing about the best her body can bring...she rose thru the ranks in a blazing speed, and just looks alone could bring about a man to a very overpowering, and sometimes faint-inducing orgasm.

But then again, she had to meet her match, and it was once again with the top Lieutenant, the officer Kouzakai of the Alliance.

And here she was...as she did before, bouncing on the lap of the barely alive Lieutenant, who had just begun to cum regardless of the fact that his body was not responding too much.

Yet, strange things do present themselves a little bit too late for affect...or for reasons a higher cosmic power only knows.

It was as if he had been given something to drink which quickly energized him. As if he was given a potion with the power to revive even the dead, his vison became clear; his mind cleared up as well; and the ship can even sense it, but it was too late. The ship had already destroyed the poor agent's fighter.

" It might seem...you're stranded..." he said, as if he'd just awoken from a deep sleep, and saw for the first time the debris floating around them, some of it being pulled in by the planet's gravity.

" Wow...I don't know what knocked me out..."

As if you didn't know, idiot...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Profile YIM

Riding as if life depended on it, I took him in, I saw his eyes focus, then glaze, the kind that lead to the tormented look upon his face that any man gets when the going gets good.

Already I could feel the weight of me sins….Adultery - One I gladly took on for all the pleasure he gave me in the moments he wuz fully up to it. Lying - oh I hadn’t told him the truth….or even the ADD. Fornication – been a lot of it on the ship, and a lot of fantasizing as well. Stealing – two wanna be’s in me brig would attest to that. I had a lot of forgiveness to ask for an a whole lot of punishment to redeem me self I figured.

As much as he needed me to go on his words brought me to a complete stop.

“what do you mean I’m stranded” recalling the shudder of the ship, the way it had suddenly bounced….”oh damnation….no….you….you idiot!” maybe not the way to talk to a man that’s tween yur thighs but I was now getting a bit mad. Amazing how he could bring out the worst in me. I leaned in real close….

“That had better not mean my ship….Oh Lord in heaven” I could see it in those eyes, the spark and sparkle said it all.

“You blew up me ship” Incredulously said. Sitting atop him, his member pulsing within me loins, I could think of nothing else but the ship.

“Me ship…..did yah stop an think for one flea pickin second? I had an anniversary gift on that ship…for yah. Sum thing to remind yah of the very first time we met, and well bumped uglies” I could see a dawning comprehension cross his face….

“Oh but it gets better….you have a spy in yur organization at the highest levels.” I gave him my best smile “an all the info is in the computer core…..you getting this?” reaching forwards I shook his head. “and….and after what the ADD put me through I need a few things on that ship for when…well….yur not around. Get the picture……oh we are going to have to spend a bit of time now sifting through debris and hoping the Brig is whole, the computer core can be salvaged and more than anything me toys are around.”

‘men’ I could a screamed, an wuz amazed at how well I wuz holding it all together. I’d only gotten physical once during that whole tirade.

“So lets get you all healthy like cause I’m gonna need those muscles for more than fucking an whipping me for me sins….yah gotta a whole lot of work to do an yah better hope yur gifts are still alive, I went to a lot of trouble getting those two flea bags for yah…prime ADD white trash all ready to be served up to yah monsters, fresh from the latest bio engineering but not yet gone through POW training. Fresh jus like you like….jus so you could give um a good taste of what the real world is all ‘bout….” Already I wuz moving him around inside, like me body wasn’t gonna wait for me mind to start in again…in fact…owing to the wet sloshy feeling I had…no way….no way…but then me body had probably been on autopilot while I raged.

“Did you cum….you bad boy you?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 29, 2008 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

Now fully awakened, Kouzakai felt refreshed, as if he had never started to ravage the girl to begin with. He felt a new wave of lust upon seeing the naked girl, but more pressing matters called to his attention.

There was minimal activity on the planet, but there was activity. It looked as if the received the summons and were preparing to scout the perimeter to check on Kouzakai and the Devourer, though of course he was a bit puzzled to see the debris floating around, one debris bearing the mark of the ADD.

And he was most puzzled of all to find that Cassie was blaming him for her ship.

" What? Why..." before he could even finish his sentence, he heard her shoot off her mouth about things he'd never heard before...her toys, her everything, and even live cargo that she bought in as an offering. Live cargo? That got his attention.

" WHAT?! Are you crazy? Why would you bring live cargo to a fire fight??" Yep, she had to be. Or else that was bait which he got rid of quickly...then again, it was highly erotic to have bait presented upon you.

Heh, no wonder Gorebyss was dead.

Although she did say it was an offering to him, prompting him to believe she hadn't forgotten her very early years when he had fought off an urge to sell her tho the highest bidder. She was quality; it was better for the ADD to get her than for her to go to some sadistic alien, who might as well end up dead at the end of her arms.

Just so she would end her nagging, which he could barely tolerate (and a few curse words of different planetary dialects later) Kouzakai gave in to the demands...or diplomacy...of an enemy.

" All right, all right, I'll go outside. Let's see if I can salvage a space suit for you too." Kouzakai spoke, as he rummaged the blast locker for his space mask, which he wore for walks outside of his ship, and any left over space suits from agents he'd encountered in the past.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 30, 2008 3:35 am
Profile YIM

Oh no…he wuz not up to the same old standards. His seed spewing into me had been barely discernable. My fault that….but still….he’d been having a great deal of fun with me till the bit about the ship. And hey…I hadn’t gotten me own rocks off yet and here he was, flipping me off him and withdrawing the big gun….

Ohhhhhhhh…..talk about a fast let down. I bunched the examining table, hard, the sound carrying round the room. Taking the offered space suit and pummeling it before I threw it outta the way, the helmet clattering off the bulkhead in a loud bang, a new crack along the visor as it clattered along the floor finally rolling to a stop on the other side of the room.

“Ohhhh I SEE how its gonna BE!” smacking the exit plate so I could storm from the room before I killed him.

“how many years…..how many and its wam bam thank you ma’am. Lets go get my toys so I can play. CAST me aside will yah. Welllll I don’t need YOUR stinking SPACE suit yah big ape. I’M wearing mine.”

Already the collar was spinning the black skin tight fabric about me body. Each step I took revealing just how much fluid was sliding down me thigh. I needed to clean up. I needed to get my stuff….I needed to have an orgasm before I went postal on whatever there was to go postal on. They didn’t teach you this in the academy. Hell, it was an established fact the monsters might rape you but they never stopped this quickly…never left you in a heat of sorts…not that anybody talked about at any rate. Our training was how to endure having orgasms when you don’t want them…not about not having um when you want um.

I spun back staring dagger in his general direction. The skin suit was finishing up with me fingers an toes, everywhere else was black as hades. A black to match me heart an soul. For I wuz death incarnate….and sum thing wuz going down.

One deep claming breath…count to ten…..”We go find the computer corp. Then we get me toys, looks like I’m going to need those to keep me self satisfied.” I starred long an hard so he jus might get the point. “then we can get your present. Though I’ve half a mind to jus leave um out there if they be alive.” Chances were really good they were alive. The brig was a self contained unit…better than a escape pod for all the armor an other security stuff designed to keep the nastiest monster in the galaxy form breaking out.

“If your real concerned about ‘um then drag the whole brig into your cargo hold. But yah ain’t letting um out till I say so…I had real plains for um an given the foul temper I am in I suggest yah give me a bit of time so I don’t kill um instead of…..” I let it fall. He wuz starting to look a lil mad at me tirade, and the last thing we needed was an all out battle royal on board his ship.

“OK PARTNER” I wanted to say have fun screwing the sluts….but I knew he would soon enough. WE just had to do a lil prep work so me cover stayed cover.

“By the way they have no idea it was me that drugged um and brought um out here. Yah might wanna be thinking up a good cover story…or we will have to use mine.” I gave him an evil smirk an dived into the airlock snapping the visor closed on the helmet.

I suppose god wuz punishing me already for me sins….there wuz no joy so far for me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 30, 2008 4:15 am
Profile WWW

However soon enough, as they were preparing to go stellar Kouzakai realized just how hung he was again...and how he wanted so bad to screw this agent once more.

Ha, ha. Told you you were a horn dog...

That voice. He knew he was conscious, so he should not be hearing it, of all the voices in this world. Maybe just one more tirade...

Horn dog.

F this. Who cared if he gave in to his nature or not.

" Kidding." He said seriously as he closed the air-lock shut once more. That tight of hers just begged to be ravaged, save for the way the suit hugged her legs, how her breasts were squashed, as if crying out for help...

" You do realize..." He said, using a metal tentacle to grab her by the waist, and back into his grasp. " ...that I was unconscious all the while you were fucking me."

He gave her a lick on the face, as if re-tasting his prey once more. Oh yes, she was tasty.

" And I can't just let you boss me around, little agent, little...Cassie." The long pause. He almost forgot her name. " I'm the boss around here, and you're the agent without a ship. You dig?" He said, his hand finding her right bum and squeezing it a bit firmly.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 30, 2008 4:30 am
Profile YIM

“Well I seem to member that you were suddenly very much with me….and when yah rolled me off an dumped me on the exam table and yah seemed to have a nice big woody still able to do the deed, not unconscious then. Yah now, I might think you wuz an imposter after that act. Yah getting too old to handle me now?”

I felt him drag me close, me nipples pressing tightly to his suit, feeling me breasts flattin’ against him body. I could feel the rise on fall of his chest as he breathed. Feel the thumping of his chest. Against mine while me feet dangled in mid air. I didn’t care. The anger was running out of me as fast as his cum. I wuz gonna need a shower before I ….well maybe not.

Yet the big ole tongue across me face was not pleasing, not the way I wanted it to be. So I slammed the visor in place with me one free arm an hit the comms channel. A small beep and rush an I knew we were synched. Dumb maybe….really dumb to be broadcasting but I still wanted him thinking I wuz really angry with him. I figured the make up sex would be really good then. He might even work extra hard pleasing me. An frankly he had a lot to make up for after blowing away me ship.

“I dig…..boss.” I felt the hand upon me bum, and did nothing to dislodge it. Instead I let me fingers rub along his crotch, teasing him through the suit as best I could, manipulating that big ole shaft. In fact I was starting to feel like it would serve him right for me to jus wank him off as they say until he spewed all over the inside of his suit. Ohhhh the thought was really making me feel good…

I let me fingers do the walking. This wuz gonna be fun. And slamed his visor in place an hit the Vac Button. No more skin to skin….now it was payback.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 30, 2008 4:48 am
Profile WWW

" What? Oh! You little..."

Before he could finish his sentence they were off and into the vastness of space, going outside for a spacewalk of sorts. Now what he did with his tongue, might not be good in her terms, but it was the least he could do on a short notice to let her know that he wanted it again. He could at least try and undress her again, but not now that they were outside. It was as if after what he did to her ship, she wanted payback.

Now, that was just unfair, he thought. Technically it wasn't him who fired at her ship directly, it was the Devourer, who sensed his wavelength go off before proceeding to fire at anything hostile it sensed near it's dying master. It saw the ADD insignia, therefore it was compelled to eliminate the threat. He could do nothing.

And before he could even protest whatsoever, he did notice that the hold he had on her round ass was not withheld. Now, to say the least that was very fine. And the hand on his cock was fine as well. So fine...

Wait.

He noticed she did not stop. She even doubled her efforts, and he was almost on the edge. But this meant humiliation. Weakness. She was going to extract punishment for him cutting her off, and for her ship, and for everything else he needed punishing for.

Shit.

" You! Sto...!"

He felt the sudden lurch in his balls. He knew he would spew his load too soon if he did not concentrate on holding out,but he figured here, where they were floating, two could play at that game.

With the help of his tentacles, of course, which had begun their systematic rubbing of her taut space suit.

" So, you wanna play, huh?" He said, a weird smile manifesting as he fought back primal urges to let go and let out.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:13 am
Profile YIM

I laughed behind the darkness of me visor. Laughed while he twisted in me grip, his voice hoarse with lust an desire. This wuz not an imposter…no this was the monster that had stolen keys of mine. Keys to the sins of Vice an Lust.

Me face plate touched his, and through that touch I spoke, letting the sound waves carry from suit to suit through direct contact. Better that than the comm. That would be monitored and break me cover. He could talk all he wanted…the ADD computers would later wonder what the code words were for.

“Don’t you like it….don’t you like the idea I can do this for you even if we cannot physically touch skin to skin….Is it not good I can do this for you” It brought on thoughts of comms sex…long distance talking dirty to him till he couldn’t take it any longer.

I couldn’t stop…not with the way I felt him jump in me hands. Not with the way I felt his hips move against me hand. I would pay later…but makeup sex wuz the best kind. It wuz time to find out if his form would be jus as good.

Damn…damn…I silently muttered, braking physical contact with our face plates. I’d forgotten those nasty tentacles. Forgotten how me collar would make allowances.. would…oh damn it couldn’t. I had to keep me alive. Didn’t it?

Already I felt the coldness of space upon me aching nipples as his tips played. The twins of cold an caresses bringing them to prominence his tentacles would no doubt sense. Others stroked me tween me legs, finding the thin fabric an pushing it like ah…..

Weightless we drifted in the vastness of space, slowly spinning his ship…my ship…his ship… my ship. But there wuz nothing in the view compared to the traitorous collar an me suit. A Suit that inverted itself into the tight an cum slicked hole. Inverted and the tentacle pushed inwards, finding the suit stay with it. Like a giant condom…I was wrapped in a body size condom an he was using it all to his advantage.

Once more our visors touch, the radio comms crackling, his arms drawing me closer till our suits rub an he begins to move in an out of me. The bastard probably hears the groan pass me lips. Probably senses me spread me legs in the vastness of space. I am sure the bastard knows how hot I am…how easy this may be for him since throwing me aside…

“Need to get the stuff….if you stop I will….breathlessly I try an talk, anything to change the focus of our actions before I am screaming for joy in me suit. So long as he works me I work him. Perhaps we will both fall…fall down that long slippery slope of desire an lust. We both may need a shower after this....laughter…moans…they fill the silent emptiness of space.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:00 pm
Profile WWW

As a stroke from her emerged, he learned to counter that with an equally efficient stroke of his. Oh how he loved this often neglected parts of his anatomy. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine that they would emerge to be one of his most important features, in situations like these when the ADD's master training would commit him to surrender...if not to an agent, to a better partner.

" Groohh..." He grunted, doing his best to ignore the senses, the colliding forces of both their wills put to the test.

" That...that is..." He struggled to speak, as if the vacuum of space was beginning to affect him. But no. It was a different vaccuum that was affecting his long, cold hardness, and it was as if the coldness of this vast interstellar landscape provided the catalyst for him to become very, very hard.

However, his tentacles had minds of their own, and they would not let their master go down without a fight. Using experiences learned from various engagements, they knew how to stroke...stoke...bring the girl's buttersoft nipples to an almost diamond-like hardness. There they were, he saw, tips brushing painfully against the tightness of the suit. If anything, she would be so wet between her legs, what with the skills he put into rubbing that area in between.

An urge to laugh developed when he noticed the unmistakable movement of her hips, the tell-tale signs of her arousal. The process of conversing with one another through the visor was strange, alien to him...and yet so erotic. The vibrations were something else.

In his whole life...as they danced like twin stars on the verge of a supernova...never did he face such a worthy adversary.

It almost seemed like lightyears from the Devourer to her own starfighter...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:24 am
Profile YIM

All the telltales are there that I am losing.

As he enters me both front an rear at the same time I arch me back an thrust me aching nipples into the evil tentacles manipulations. The suit does nothing to protect me. Encouraging it would seem the beasts own touch….so thin….almost like it doesn’t exist…an yet the air hisses in me helmet tween each moan of pleasure.

Tentacles wrap them selves about me back, holding me next to him so he has sum thing to push back on in the zero-G environment we dance in. but they give me the ability to work both me hands upon his suit an the pulsing hardness contained within.

Screaming, the bitter drought at an end I feel me self tighten bout him…insides quiver over the sheathed tentacle, pulsing about its surface as the hard an furious orgasm shakes me ruthlessly in its grip. Our helmets clatter against one another me screams of joy no doubt coming an going in moments of contact. Perhaps It wuz stupid of me to think I would win this one, so hyped on desires an passion had I been….but still I fondle an caress him as best I can….as we tumble in space to the pierced wreck that is me starfighter….pierced as I am, but not nearly so happy about it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm
Profile WWW

She lost. But he was losing as well.

Losing his iron grip on his resolve not to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she caused him to cum in his pants, since it was a bit...degrading...for a superior alien, or an officer at that, to even consider being bought to a thundering crescendo of an orgasm by hand. But it cannot be helped. She was so talented in what she was doing, he was doomed to fail right from the start.

And as he felt her shudder...he shuddered as well, as his pants became wet on the inside but stayed crispy dry on the outside due to that fact that it was leather.

He tried hard to hide the fact that he had cummed. That she made him cum.

Although, of course, she would know soon enough. The way his chest rised and fell, she would know if she really was experienced like he thought.

" Well..." He smiled, seemingly taunting her for losing. " Let's check up on the ship, shall we..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:01 am
Profile YIM

Almost I missed it. Almost I say because I was so busy getting pussy whacked by a tent pole that I’d almost forgotten what me own fingers were into. If it hadn’t been for a training regime second to none in creating human sex-pots capable of working several critters at a time while they wuz in the troughs of passion I would have.

Oh he did everything in the world to make it seem like I’d been the one doing the chicken dance. An…oh I had been. If me visor hadn’t been polarized to a shade of midnight on the lee of Epsilon Hades itself he might have seen the smirk on me face when I finally realized he wuz in let down. I’d have fun with him later…for now…well…I wuz at least temporarily satiated.

Once me breathing was going a bit better an the tentacles just played round me holding me close so I didn’t drift off I got me faceplate back against his to talk like.

“Well if you had cummed I’d have had to pull you back in the airlock an clean yah with me tongue I suppose. Can’t waste that seed of yurs by letting it go all crunchy an flaky as it dries. At any rate that is what the ADD manual says about dealing with aliens an all.” Ok I made up the last part, but it wuz fun to make him squirm. An who knows he jus might drag me back in the airlock…thought right now, well making him sit in his stew wuz far more fun. Especially since I could tell he wuz doing everything in the world to make me eat crow ‘bout cumming first.

“next time…next time you will be sorry. Lets jus say yah bought yurself a bit of time. Now…we need to get that memory core outta me ship and get the brig settled in yur hold. “ In fact the more I thought about it, the more it would be funny to peel his pants off of him in front of the ladies so there would be witnesses.

Once more I looked out at me poor ship an saw the gaping holes in the power plant an main engine assemblies. Holes so large I could see the stars on the other side as the poor ship slowly spun, drifting further away from us an towards the planet below. We did not have all day….Damn….

No doubt that once we got the stuff back an before we released the ladies he wuz gonna have a ball with the deception plan. I didn’t think that the Kouzakia wuz gonna turn down a whip and chains upon he favorite girl…an I wuz hoping when the demonstration wuz done he would let me whip them as well….acting class wuz gonna come in real handy for that part of it. after that …well It could become a free for all….an I am a bit of a jealous one when it comes to me partners. Especially ones I may be sinning with.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:27 am
Profile WWW

Space floated them around like a couple of rogue planets, and he does feel a little slighted...and a little filthy...with that whole mess in his pants. Of course, he was a monster and hygiene was the very last thing in his mind, but it was different here. He was an officer...and he read in a book, an officer must also be, somehow, a gentleman.

Now how can he maintain that front with all that spunk squashed in his pants.

" Ohh you little.." He said, fighting hard to keep them from spinning. " Now look what you..."

In the corner of his eye, though, and in the corner of his mind, he knew he had to act fast. Earlier when they were in the throes of erotica the ship was just a few meters away, and now, not knowing if they even moved or not, the ship was more than miles away from them. It seemed that the planet's gravity had started taking hold of it, although the ascent was still slow.

Plus, he did remember that the Devourer sent a hail from it's comm to anyone who might still be on-planet to help the previously fallen Lieutenant. It would not look too good if they were found in this position. Worse off, if they knew of the truth that she was something more than just a pet...but an agent in the midst...he would be demoted.

That can't happen, now, can it?

" Let's forget about things and rid ourselves of our clothes once we get this done, kay?"
he said, moving quick now because of two things. One, a shower looks to be in order...for both of them, maybe...and two, he really needed to move fast if he wanted to salvage at least everything he could and find more information bought about by this little agent.

He used the cybernetic tentacles to reach out for debris, and thus propel themselves towards the free-falling ship.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:29 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 25  Next