View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
“Little what….Minx….that might be the earth term, if a sly critter is meant and a small endearment. … Now bitch, that would get you punched between the legs. Which to you want? “

I watched us tumble, me in his arms the stars twirling. It ain’t so bad not really. I suppose it could have gone worse, an the ADD is gonna be upset ‘bout the loss of the ship. Still….steal one off the alliance, bring home a fat officer surprise an a few of his cronies, most likely the double agent the ADD had in the alliance midst that I knew nothing about. So sad…this things happened. And well….a successful mission.

“so how wuz this any of my fault. You blew up my ship. You were the one that decided I needed a space walk rub down jus cause you weren;t content to let me play while you sped us to me ship an the recovery of it.” Arrggghhhh men folk of every race are all the same. Always blaming the brighter half of their species for all their own mistakes. Frankly the Allaince would have won if they had a few females running things. Its why the ADD would always have the upper hand.

I chuckled….an I bet that got him all worried, the grin full hind me visor. I wuz along for the ride, an what a wild ride it wuz turning out to be.

“Yah forget I ain’t wearing no clothes…” Rubbing up next to him an knowing he would have fantasies about it, but not much more…a taste perhaps of things to come. “but the lady would like a shower when we get back….I’ll bet you would too….” A hint of sarcasm in all the mirth…..

“Lets jus get the stuff…..”

An with that the real work begain….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:03 pm
Profile WWW

He was about to say otherwise, but did not, since experience and better judgement told him to just shut it.

" Of course...sly little minx." he said, smiling behind the water oxyegn mask he had on his mouth.

The descent towards the obviously endangered ADD ship was precarious at best, but he had to do it. Vital information on the ADD were stored inside the ship, and he'd do anything to get his hands on it. Not to best Archanius on information gathering, but rather, gather these information for the benefit of the organization. He knew for a fact that the ADD kept tabs on all the trade routes of the Alliance, and had some secret info on the best possible trade routes.

Once he got hold of these, sales would rise up to a hundredfold and soon he would rise up on a pedestal as one of the most wanted traders within the Alliance and within the galaxy.

She spoke of her annoyance still, maybe that was the reason why she bought him to a thundering orgasm while floating around. Space also had that effect one would most probably be surprised to find out, and that was this...floating around in zero-grav gave you a highly erotic high.

She was right. They were really filthy. It did not help that she reminded him she was naked underneath.

" Well I guess that's why my contacts hit the right spots." He said, smiling again, reaching the doors of the starfighter and pulling themselves on it with the aid of his tentacles.

" Here we go." He said, and with one stroke of his hand he forced the underpowered doors open." Time to get what I came here for."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:41 am
Profile YIM

Sum how he managed to say the right things, do the right things so the anger ebbed from me bones like so much sand. Falling away as I recalled the fun we had shared…the danger…like now.

“oh you hit me buttons all right…all of ‘um. Even the nastier ones. What we humans call a love-hate relationship. I still don’t think I’d trade yah for all the tea in china though. But I might have to think on it.” I paused, then laughing a bit in the mask, “Depends a course on if yah keep blowing up me ship.”

A soft thud gainst the hull of me ship showed he was really good at this zero-G stuff…but then I should’a known that, he’d been really good with me jus a few minutes before. Scampering slowly along me dead ship I came to an airlock, happy as a clam when the LEDs still showed power, maybe enough to open the damn thing. It would beat having to manually crank the thing open. Punching in the codes I wuz rewarded by the soundless engagement of gears, the movement of the outer panel.

Tipping me head in me helmet to met his I got ready to speak. “the brig can be blown from the ship, I don’t suppose Devourer has a tractor beam of sum sort….the rest…well lets jus throw a few crates together an get it done….if there is anything in the way of toys or clothes that interests you let me know” He couldn’t see me smile but it would be interesting what he found entertaining. An it might help me understand him a lil better as well. Perhaps the fact you could always have a slave made them less exciting. Perhaps the allure of having to re-conquer is what did an would keep me alive, now an in the future.

Into the dark ship I plunged, debris, though not much in the living quarters flouting about. One thing you learn in space is to secure things…under combat maneuvers, errant missiles within yur cabin are not a good thing. Lucky for me it seemed he’d shot up the power pack, not the living quarters.

Cubes of memory, neatly staked an padded, all carefully preserving the sustenance of me ship. Then grabbing the remote computer unit I headed back up to me living quarters to see what Kouzakia wuz finding of interest. Shackles…whips … chains…. vibrators…. erotica of all sorts. Maybe even sum of me best clothing. Or maybe he wuz watching the two naked girls shiver on the brig on the feed…there might still be enough power in the security system.

I would soon find out for certain…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:55 pm
Profile WWW

Thankfully she bought his two cents a piece of pick up lines. If not, he was sure to get a two way ticket to the Abyss...but not before making sure he bought her with him there.

" Well, what can I do..." he said. " I'm like a loveable pet with benefits, though I greatly insinuate the word 'pet'."

" As for your ship...well, it wasn't me who poisoned someone and, in said action, got said ship blown away." He smiled while he spoke...oh, he was loving this. " Never did count for my ship being alive, now, did you?"

Finally reaching the hull of the ship, Kouzakai proceeded to open the doors, but then figured to let her do it. After all, the shots seem to have spared her back up energy cell, and it beamed green in the apparent darkness inside of her ship. Here and now, Kouzakai anticipated the view inside of an ADD standard starfighter....the ship of an enemy.

As the door hissed open, still thankfully working or else she would have blown his head off, Kouzakai peered in and took a look at the sort of things a ship of an agent would hold...various vibrators of different sizes...whips...dresses...no doubt weapons against an enemy of a different breed...but seemingly no lethal weapon anywhere. Guesses that this might be more lethal than any weapon in her arsenal.

" A tractor beam? I think you'd be surprised to know the ship had something better than that..." said Kouzakai before giving a shrill whistle which the girl did not hear. It was not intended for human ears, but the vibrations were picked up by the Devourer nonetheless. A thick appendage appeared from it's nose, seemingly like a frog's tongue...and quickly attached itself on the hull of the damaged starfighter.

" As for...well, you decide, I haven't been so particular on things anyway." And that might have been saying much, as he preferred straight up to toys and such. " Plus, this is your ship, so basically you know what works and what does not."

As she headed to the back of the ship, the Devourer began it's work of salvaging the ship. Bring it closer to its form, like a captured fly...a captured agent. The thought seems to bring a smile to the Lieutenant's face...as well as a tiny, feminine whimper, as if someone waking up from a particularly bad fall.

Kouzakai went to investigate and found the culprit to be something of his liking.

" Well, well, well..." he said, scratching his face mask. " What do we have here..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

No that little tidbit wuzn’t in the ADD files on Kouzakai, an I wuz in no hurry to add it to them either. If he had a strange living ship well that wuz his business. Still it did give me pause. I had to wonder if the ship would even consider me some germ or virus that it needed to get rid of. That might be unfortunate. One could never be too sure of oneself.

I got back up when I felt something hit the ship. At first I thought maybe a meteorite, but me good ole friend an sum times enemy didn’t seem to be bothered non by it. In fact he seemed to be enjoying watching the security displays in me living quarters. The ones on the wall at the end of the bed.

Two young women huddled naked trying no doubt to stay warm now that the heating systems were no longer operating. Even on the camera you could tell they were quite attractive. One dark haired, one blonde; a nice set of bookends if you were into that sort of thing. Made me a lil bit ealous jus seeing that his face mask was in their direction. I couldn’t win for losing…

I smacked him cross the back of his helmet an butted mine next to it. “That’s called desert, so long as I’m the main course we might be able to work this though. You DO remember last time “ Oh I did….before my agent days.

“Now, these two have not finished training. They were all set for the POW course that those rotten bastards at HQ dream up, an yes that is the first an last time I am ever gonna mention that part of the crap course to you.” I had to pause…to get the anger an humiliation out of me system.

“Yah owe me for becoming an agent in the first place…god the things they do to yah…I can see why all yah critters in the universe want to have an ex-ADD pleasure slave in yur bed. Hell…I’d like one. Now these two must think I’ve been captured. An I need to do penance. So….Let’s get sum thing straight. I think there is a win-win here. You tie me up an whip me…whip me in front of them….then you can do what you would like…but more than anything I would like to whip them as well…you see they thought it wuz funny to pull practical joke on me, torment me, an make me life a living hell during training. It’s payback. Unless you have better ideas? Maybe you should take notes.”

I grinned under that mask. I knew we had a weird relationship, an lets jus say he had the upper hand on me every time we were ever going to get together. I wuz working in his territory. An he better think I wuz ruthless as the avenging angel I’d become.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:45 pm
Profile WWW

It was nice, for a change, to see a definite hint of worry on her face as he told her about the ship. She seemed a bit worried, not unlike before when she acted like the queen of the universe. Oh, well...

A dull thud was felt when the Devourer's tongue hit the hull of the ADD ship, but he did not wince one bit. He was observing the slaves, since they seemed a bit...familiar. Not agents yet, but they did seem like he's seen them once or twice. Huddled together in a corner, visibly shaken by being shot at earlier, wondering if they were going to die. Ah, a million possible reasons why they might be scared, and it was all because of them, the ever present, odd couple.

He felt a smack at the back of his head as he sensed her presence behind him.

" Hey! What, what?"

As she proceeded to explain a lot of things he knew he wasn't meant ot hear, he smiled at the last words he heard.

" Oh, you mean scare them..." he said, now moving behind her. " Like this?"

He immediately held her face, the way the darker side of himself would, and used his tentacles to hold back her arms and legs. Then, his right hand slowly played with the girl's zip, slowly drawing it down.

" I don't know about them, but for some weird reason, I think you are enjoying this..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:48 am
Profile YIM

I wiggled from his grasp, the chill air bitting me me chest were the warmth of me suit had been undone. Amateur, wuz he really trying to get us killed on a ship who’s life support had failed long ago in staying in a suit wuz the only way to stay alive. Damn him for being able to tell I wuz looking forward to a good whipping. Probably not for all the reasons he thought, but then he wouldn’t be far off the mark no how.

“You thought I enjoyed a lot before…well, there’s been some programming modifications…an so yes, I’m enjoying the thought of you wiping me in front of them. If you do it well I’ll cum all o’er me self. That enough for you big boy”

I hit the buttons that opened the weapons vault. A vault that would have made James Bond envious for the shear firepower an gadgetry. It wuz also the only other thing on me ship that might have held any interest for the big lug apart from the three girls. Girls an guns, well I’d add fast ships, got them every time so far as the psych data on the alliance held out. If yah wanted to catch the galaxies biggest monsters yah used pretty lil playthings with fancy guns an fast ships as bait. Utterly reliable. They always bit,

I knew the score, an being the bait never did sit real well for me. I think most them other girls thought they wuz fighting a war against female oppression. Not me, I knew I wuz mere bait in that war, otherwise they wouldn’t have trained me so well on arts that had nothing tah do with combat and everything tah do with bait. I hated um for it. An I really didn’t like me self too much going along with it.

The cross still stayed about me neck. A reminder of a grander purpose an a more respectable life. Maybe it wuz the rape that had hardened me soul a bit. Rape allowed by me superiors at the ADD, an rape done buy the monsters that I hunted. None of it sat well, cause if god really…really wuz looking out for humans, then why wuz it we seemed to be the drug of choice in the universe. Yet is seemed to be the path an the walk he had given me. A hard lonely trek o’er some mighty big mountains.

Guns, ammo, devices hit the next crate in a clatter of plasta steel an carbon fiber. I could have walked through any airport on unsuspecting earth an not set a thing off. I swear when I looked back though me legs all bent over like his tongue was hanging outta his mouth. I jus wiggled me hips a lil, then drew me fingers across the fully endowed an no no doubt noticeable lips of mine.

Maybe it wuz deep seated conditioning that made me do it, I however, preferred to think I did it cause I wanted to. I wanted to tease him, make him want me more than anything else in the world. I really though ‘bpout staying bent over an letting him spank me…but well … maybe later.

Instead I handed him the two black plasti-steal collars, with their lil ole dog tags on um. If he looked real close they simply said ‘Property of LT. Kouzakia, reward if returned.’ And then the lil box of electronics with its screen interface an buttons.

Mashing me face plate ‘gainst his an dealing with his wandering hands I spoke again.

“Me gift to you…call an anniversary gift. Now don’t yah go using it all up in one place.” I’d a winked if he would have seen me, “I don’t suppose yah could get me ship fixed…or put it in some cruiser, like the one that belongs to the rat in yur organization an I could take it back with me. I kinda like the ole gal.” I patted the bulkhead for emphasis, working hard to control the hiss behind me teeth as his hands started playing with me breasts again.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:26 pm
Profile WWW

He smiled. At least he knew something was happening between them. At least he knew that he was getting somewhere.

Though she had a point, he perfectly knew what he was doing. It was only for effect, that he was trying to drive a point home. Maybe provide enough of a teaser for the enslaved girls to ponder on. Nevertheless, Kouzakai was quite efficient in what he was doing, and was quite well-versed in tactics such as these.

He felt that there was an air of hostility between these girls...for why would his little ADD slave keep them in cages? ADD rarely ratted each other out, and even if they eyed one another with suspicion, it was only because they themselves knew of the horror...and in rare cases, the pleasure...that they felt when they were in the mercy of their captors. Things happened that never left them the same again. Either way, they changed.

And in Cassie's case, like it or not, she welcomed those whom she felt treated her with even the tiniest sliver of respect only to be given to a compatriot.

The girls in the cages, with fear in their eyes, slowly came forth with a slightly different perspective dawning in their eyes. Kouzakai smiled. For all he knew the girls were getting turned on.

Cassie slipped on a collar which had small, fine prints on them. He did not bother to read it; he had an idea what they might be saying, and only wished that it was that which he wanted, and not the other way around.

Another dull thud and the ship was parallel with the Devourer, safe from its free-fall and secured tightly next to the ship. A gaping proboscis extended from one ship to the other, clamping onto the door. Air hissed as the airlock automatically engaged, signalling that the ships were okay to be boarded.

" Well." Kouzakai said, " I don't know bout you, but I think we need a bath first."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

Well one thing I’d learned ‘bout me self wuz the hunger wuz still there. Don’t know, but not being able to get skin tah skin…him deep inside me still left me wanting more. I could feel it all the way to me bones. Maybe its why I felt like I wuz flirting so hard with him. Teasing an all. Not sum thing I made a habit of.

Even while we floated I could tell each time He looked me direction, I could feel me body react. Posing if that wuz the correct word. Trying to flatter me figure with a stretch, a posture change, an endless number of possibilities I didn’t even think un, yet I knew it wuz happening.

Even in the micro suit I wuz still hot…an getting worse. Especially as the crates of toys an clothes got packed up. I could think of how each one might feel next to me. Only the thud that ran through the deck saved me from me self I reckon. Oh did I need the release that came from gripping him tween me legs. Sad thing for a girl that likes girls as well. Still there wuz nothing finer than a hard fleshy cock spewing its seed deep within to make me realize jus what God had made me for. At least I hoped it wuz that an none of that gene tampering that the ADD had done.

“I’m all for that, you deal with yur slaves, get them all cozy like. I’ll get the bath ready, If yah or yur ship would kindly point the way. I don’t need yur latest acquisitions getting no idea who sold um out, filth that they are.” I handed him the collars an the remote unit. There wuz no need for me to wear one, I already had it on, a permanent reminder of both sides of me sexual personality. Predator or prey, sum times the line was awful thin tween the two.

I wuz fairly humming with a positive charge across all me skin as I crossed through the airlock. I could feel the bounce in me step, the swing of me hips an the jiggle in put in me breasts. Thoughts of sex an water, me favorites strumming through me head…With a toss the helmet clattered in the airlock, a red flaming halo swirling round me shoulders fore settlin back in the low G. Even the clothing shifted, I could feel it, an no doubt that intake of breath behind me meant he had too an wuz thinkin’ impure thoughts…..

Good….the grin growing larger, I might really enjoy this mission.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:22 pm
Profile WWW

The girls retreated back into the farthest corner of their cages as he slowly came closer and closer, smiling leeringly as only he could at the sight and taste of 'new meat', so to speak.

Although he did smell fear, some other thing mixed with it that made him think these two might be no ordinary slaves. Slaves on an ADD ship...the way they looked at Cassie earlier...and the way they were looking at him now. Eyes that displayed half-fear, and half another emotion that was as primal as their race itself. The look that they were giving him, were one of a tiger prancing in his cage. Even though they were scrunched away in that corner. The look that told him that at the first sign of an opening, make no mistake about it, they will pounce.

So it was all the more exciting and exhilarating to think that this girl would never give him anything easy. Just like he did back when. He knows that in space things are much more different than from when he was in Gaia...but he welcomes it just the same.

" Come on..." he said, as if petting some strange animal who was just as scared of him as he was of them. " ...I won't bite..."

That word seemed awkward.

He was holding out the collar. They looked at it with fear, while the other one mixed her glance with hate. Oh my.

As he knew, Cassie was on her way to take a bath. He guessed just as much that this would take a little longer to resolve.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:27 am
Profile YIM

Sashaying back along the corridors through the doors that opened, inviting me forward I took the steps along a new path. Looking back things seemed well enough in hand. I wuzn’t dead, nor wuz a wearing another collar an all trussed up. Not a bad days work. Well ‘cept for me dead ship now tethered to this hulk of living tissue.

No that had not been in the record. Made yah wonder what it wuz reporting to the LT right now. Did it taste the pheromones in the air that wafted round me. Did it see the way me skin glistened in anticipation. IR detection, the wonderful way it could be used to take reading of skin temperature an map them gainst a human woman’s moods. No doubt mine had all the telltale signs of the girl in heat.

All these things, would the ship tell him what many males never saw, but experienced at the subconscious level. With that I entered the final room, a huge expanse of water, steam rolling off of it. It wuz the one genetic mod that had puzzled the ADD, a gift from Kouzakai so he could be at home in his favorite environment with me. A self serving gift, but one I treasured no less. I ran an dove head first.

The collar reacted, the space suit gone before me fingers ever hit the rich blue water. Even the monster can give gifts.

As I swam beneath the surface, I thought about him, an giggled in a burst of bubbles that floated slowly upwards. Hellcats, that’s what they were, they hadn’t reckoned though on tangling with one that could do even more damage. Me. Revenge is sweet, an I wuz savoring it. Life changes you, me more so than most I suppose. The crucifix that bounced ‘gainst me chest gave me some sleepless nights were it concerned those too. But they deserved far worse than they’d get form Kouzakai. He’d recognize the value of them as their spirits are. Break them in jus enough to make sure they’d fetch a high price unless he kept them for himself. An since he wuzn’t sadistic in the classical sense they would do well to not piss him off.

But they would. I counted on it. They’d know what he wuz after having been thoroughly briefed in the ways of the universe an with them collars in his hands….oh now that would be fun to watch…

“Devourer” me voice muffled by the water, “can you show me Kouzakai an what is happening?” more bubbles floated to the top of the pool, once more I sucked in the water that would bring the oxygen I needed, Letting me fingers wander across me body while I waited. It might be a bit.

It made me warm jus thinking ‘bout it. Brenda, the black haired witch no doubt had a snarl on her lips an wuz tapping out Morris code on the flesh of Silvia. Ah, Silvia, the blond bombshell that seemed all innocent till you realized she wuz the real brains of the outfit, the cunning conniving one. The one that would put a knife in your back with a smile on her face. The one that had almost gotten me.

Would he recognize her as such. Probably not. But then it really didn’t matter, he’d survive what they threw at him ‘cause neither one really knew the game yet. No, Brenda bless her dark soul would come straight in, expecting her partner to take the wide route. Jus would Silvia go for the door, or the neck. That wuz a toss up. It might be funny if she went for the door, wondering in the living ship…her partner no doubt more than a bit angry.

One could only hope. And hear the tale later. Or at least…if the ship would an could, display it all in living color. All while I lounged in the pool an played a finger or two round me center….”mmmmmmmmm” Life wuz good. Let the men do the dirty work.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am
Profile WWW

The ship shook with the battles that was happening inside.

Kouzakai had tried foolishly to subdue them with a collar of his own personal ADD pet's own design. Should have as much been done a little bit earlier, except that these weren't exactly those girls who were premium. These girls were classic; these were the 'rare ones' that fetched a super high price in the black market, ever since he'd found out about Cassie. They were in the same sense as Cassie; hellcats. They were not going down without a fight.

The scene ended with one of them, a blonde haired girl, wrapped around his right arm in an effort to stop him from drawing a collar or otherwise drawing his sword. The other, the black haired girl, seemed to have mastered a choke hold on his neck, and was now slowly squeezing him to unconsciousness. He can definitely feel that pressure on his neck. Blackness was starting to take over. He knew the girls had just made a big mistake.

Screams were heard from the other ship, signaling a terrifying change in positions.

In a matter of seconds, the scene was different. Kouzakai, barely conscious but still in partial control, saw the familiar change in his body when his violent nature started to take over. No more Mr. Nice Guy, said his brain, and it shifted into the mode which many so loved or loathe...or both.

The Leviathan awoke once more.

This time he was silent, in Kouzakai's mind, since he was still in control of his actions. The transformation was enough of a scare, and it helped greatly in the job of the Lieutenant. He grabbed one of them. Held her high up in the air, kicking and screaming, and in that position he managed to slip a collar on her neck. The same treatment went to the other, as Kouzakai reasserted his mastery over the two girls, before bringing them into the other ship in that position.

Unbeknownst to him or to the two girls, a secret admirer watched, lolling around in the Devourer's self-styled thermal 'sauna'.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:56 am
Profile YIM

Laying back I watched with delight. Watched as the two of them almost took him, fighting like the hellions they were. But naked, without arms there wuz not much to do, except perhaps have used their speed an agility to their advantage. But being two, they had thrown it away on brute strength, an that wuz not sum thing they would match me LT on. No, no, no, for I had felt personally jus a fraction of the power in those thighs an bum. I had felt those arms around me, how he could effortlessly lift me from the hips o’er an o’er in the troughs of passion.

No, they had made a mistake. A delightful an obvious one that soon left both their necks encircled in a plain black leather band devoid of ornamentation but the one tag. The tag that read ‘property of Kouzakai’. Of course the hidden electronics and power supply would come as a complete surprise. I well looked forward to him using it, shocking them to within an inch of their lives.

Oh, this wuz grand indeed. To see the glimmer in their eyes as they realized they wore collars. TO see the subtle shift in their bodies that came of the deep seated programming. Kouzakai bless his lil black heart would be the first to introduce them to the ways of the fallen. An later when they were sold, then they would truly learn what it wuz to be a victim. Revenge can be so sweet. Neither had ever worn a collar. Neither had ever been through POW training.

Shivers ran up me spine at the thought of the month of hell I’d endured in the hands of the ADD for that training. I brought me crucifix once more to me full lips, kissing it. Me faith had gotten me through, not the misbegotten deep programming that has gone dreadfully wrong. I’d seen parts of me file, the parts not super classified. Even the experts had problems ID’ing the problem.

I wore a collar, an no monster in taking me ‘gainst me wishes wus gonna leave me all happy in bed afterwards. They got careless, thinking me broken. Instead I got the upper hand in the end. For sum reason I have yet to fathom that wuz not the way the ADD wanted their agents. It wuz like if it came to it you were supposed to be docile an happy with a life as a sex slave. That’s what POW training wuz all about. An that’s where I almost did not become an agent.

Oh, I truly felt sincere with each yes master, let me bend over master, of yes your prick is magic master. Did till I wuz left alone. Then it become I’ll kill the master…..left one ‘master’ dead, the other missing parts of his anatomy that would leave him unable to bear children of his race, or at least I hoped. Third times a charm they say. I may be slow at times, but I learned by the third one the ADD wanted sum thing else…an I faked it. As much as I wanted him dead….I left him alive for two weeks of the greatest pain an pleasure a girl could have.

An now they would undergo their POW training. But with a big catch, they really were. I could see it in their eyes as the ineffectual blows reigned down upon his scaly skin. Could see it in the way there breast jiggled, the pink lil ole nipples changing. A thousand lil hints that a women gave off that even she would be unaware of. An acceptance an desire to mate. One so strong could make one safe….except in space, there wuz no safe.

Lord all mighty, the whole scene had me hot. Me own breathing coming is gasps, hadn’t even realized me nipples ached for attention, full an hard above the bounty that wuz me bosom. Pheromones swirled in the water about me. Yet another sign I wuz ready to mate, a sensual signal to any males in the area that might happen by, that would grab their attention an put them tween me legs. A thousand different chemical combinations designed for each an every race that preyed on earth girls. Kouzakai would find his there, an his wuz the strongest, having so recently marked me with his own heady mixture.

Slowly I let me fingers wonder down me flat belly. Fingers circling o’er me silky smooth mound. Touching me bundle of nerves, already waiting its turn. Bubbles burst from me mouth, a wicked grin lighting me face….to mark his bath with the sweet scent of sex; a mix of chemistry so intoxicating as to be addictive. An so, the finger enters the hot moist interior as I quiver tightly ‘bout it, grinding me self ‘gainst me palm.

Enjoy the captives….. Giggles an moans emanated to fill the water all ‘bout me in a wreath of bubbles.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:38 pm
Profile WWW

The monster, smiling and so obviously proud with his recent acquisition, walks towards the air lock where he would bring them into the ship.

He was about to press through when a well-placed kick to the back of his head forces him to release the two captives once more. They drop onto their feet, and adopts a fighting stance which would be well suited for two partners fighting together, covering both offense and defense.

He just smiled.

" Ah...then again, what is sex without foreplay?" he said, waxing poetic and raising his arms up in a grappler's stance. " Let's play."

He then proceeded to wait for their attack, while watching and studying their movements as a true student of fighting does.

One of them came in from his left, as the other attacked from behind. She jumped, aiming for his head with a high kick, at the same time as the girl from behind him went for his feet.

His hand, outstretched and in perfect position for a grab, went ahead and got the girl's ankles before it landed. Then he dropped her on top of her colleague, who was flat on the floor as they entangled. That was then that he discovered a device on the table that seemed quite familiar.

But he would not use it. He seemed to know what it was for, but a hint of violence controlled his judgements, and fueled his instincts.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Figures upon a screen, me own hand reaching out to the slick surface, touching it, feeling the texture of it beneath me fingers as the tall muscular male held each naked girl o’er his broad shoulders, that shit eatin grin on his face. Even from here I knew he wuz hard as a rock, an typical of the sex, those big strong hands were upon the pert upturned bum of each girl. No doubt he’d copt a feel….

In fact, you could see the way Brenda’s bum suddenly tensed I’d ave bet money on it. the kick to his head wuz a good one. A natural self defense move that got both of ‘um free. I really wanted to root for ‘um, being the underdogs an all, but I couldn’t bring me self to do it.

They’d learned….could see it as the strikes went for soft vulnerable flesh. Speed, getting round behind…the constant shifting. An from the screen looked like both of um were working up more then a sweat. Made yah think that perhaps sum of that good ole ADD tinkering had made fighting a sexual thing in our brains. Even me own fingers were coming away more an more moist the longer I watched.

Sly Silvia, found herself in a heap of limps upon her partner. One misplaced kick, anticipated by the good LT, a careless mistake that cost them both everything. Still it wuzn’t no surprise to see her roll away, an stand once more. Though she did appear to be favoring the right leg a bit.

“OK….that wuz good training, though I don’t think you are authorized to be feeling us up. So let us get our uniforms, get dressed and we can finish this in a combat training ring.” ‘Ohhhhh, sound’….me fingers danced both on the screen an tween me legs. Better an better…an too think they thought this had all been a trainin exercise.

Brenda wuz a bit slower to get to her feet having been on the bottom of that pile. Each wuz up on the balls of her bare feet. I could see the muscles shift about on those well toned legs. The rise an fall or their chests in measured breathin’. Hands an arms up, protecting, yet ready to strike like two cobras, ready to dance to the death with a mongoose.

Breda piped up, her voice steadier than her stance, “So what rock did the ADD get you our from under. Don’t recall a blue huminoid monster in all our briefings. Hey Silvia, bet his balls are blue as well, and to be quite frank that is the way they are staying after what you did with your finger. That’ll be the last time it goes in there. Next time you’re a dead man…got it?”
Bubbles burst about me, me laughter rising upwards within the rich blue of the water. This is gonna be good. I am still. Drifting in the waters while I wait the turbulence sure to erupt upon the screen….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 25  Next