View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
Kaza looked down at the girl and her grin widen'd. "well looks like she is living it up now...time to wake her" The demoness spread those legs wide, and without so much of a warning plunged her demonic blue cock right into cassies cunt. She began to fuck the girl at a maddening fast pace, thigs slapping her ass cheeks hard enough to create claps that rang off the walls. "try and see if you can handle a demon now"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

Pressure seemed to push at me. Seemed to….seemed to….oh lord no. Like the slow lifting of a mornings fog I felt things. First me belly, pushed into the hard floor. Then me chest. Sum thing large an wide pushed at me, filling me tween me legs. I heard noises. Beastlike noises an grunts filled the space ‘bout me head. Feeling the air pushed from me lungs with each bounce of me body on the floor below.

‘Noooo’ I silently screamed. I felt the me heart beat harder, faster. The full impact of what wuz happening to me coursing along me torso. Me arms and legs remained dead to the world. Me mouth an tongue swollen an barely functioning. Drugged, an raped. How long had he done me. The sick twisted evil man, I would skewer him from the ass inwards. To do this…this to a helpless person. How he would pay….how he would.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Profile WWW

Kouzakai had taken enough punishment in the past. He knew it was going to be over soon, and how soon it did. Pierce Eye was up in a few minutes and saying his good byes to the both of them, seemingly leaving Kazari in his clutches too.

He never did figure out why he hadn't went for a race of monsters such as theirs. Half male, half female, in the terms of their genitals. And being able to inflict things on the mortal mind that would make them slaves of their own desire. He never did get that. He preferred to keep things plain and simple.

However, up to this point he had been fed up on how Cassie seemed to be enjoying these new people. Never mind the aggression she showed against Pierce eye...he was tired of just standing there.

He waved a curt farewell to Pierce eye, and just as the air-lock closed behind him, he dove into the cockpit and detached from the seemingly lifeless ADD ship that both of them came on. He paid no attention to the succubus and Cassie...let them have their fun. He decided to just vent his ire on the advancing ADD fleet in the far distance.

" Call me when you're done." was the last thing he said before diving into his seat and hitting full-throttle.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:57 am
Profile YIM

Kazari didnt pay any attention to what was happening she was just wetting her willy so to speak. The agents cunt was nice and tight, surprising for the ammount of things she had fucked through the years. That hard demonic cock rammed in and out of her soaking hole. Kaza slapped the girl across the face, the drug or whatever her master had done should have worn off by now or soon anyway. Hands gripped hips and used them for leverage as she slammed hard enough to push past the girls cervix. "ahh yes....mmmmm what a lovely tight womb you have"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:18 pm
Profile WWW

The more I felt the more I wanted to puke. Well at least that wuz what I should be feeling, I think. A wet hot cock slides inwards, pushing aside the walls of me womb, filling me. Good girls did not like these kinds of things. But I did. Suddenly I wanted so much more, wanted to take everything he could give me an use him till he rolled o’er dead of a heart attack.

Using me while I could not move, but know I could….could feel me toes as they curled. Could feel me arms as I pushed upwards an back, trying to scramble out from under the man so I might take advantage of him. Grunting with each thrust I get me legs an arms under me. His hands close upon me hips as I struggle forwards . An the compliments…the voice, sweet, sexy an oh so female.

“Yah’d have thought screwing a corpse would not have made anybodies day…or can’t you handle a girl that would like a lil fun in the sack….?” I turned, eyes going wider as I saw for the first time the creature behind me. So sexy, an oh so evil. How I wanted to bind her, spank her…an use her for me own pleasures. What wuz wrong with me?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm
Profile WWW

"give into your lust girl....let it over run your body" Kaza flipped the girl onto her back and leaned forward sinking her teeth deep into breast flesh. She pounded the agents cunt so hard they scooted across the floor, tail going under to strike at exposed anus delving deep inside. "mmmm" Clawed hands dug harder into hips.

Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:19 pm
Profile WWW

Strong hands lifted me, the incessant thrusting stopping only long enough to sprawl me on me back an slide back tween me legs. Her? All the curves of a female an yet she worked a shaft into me. They had told us during training such existed in the universe. Yet even now dazed an confused, me body jus starting to come back to me I could not believe it. No time…no time to think.

She pushed the big ole fat wade into me tight embrace. Wet slurpy sounds greeted me ears along with the grunts of me attacker. An then she thrust…an thrust again, o’er an o’er, me slick wet back sliding along the floor of the room.

Tight….she hadn’t seen tight yet. Blood flowed in me veins once more, at least I could feel it. Feel the way me insides tightened with the pleasure an the lust. It wuz wrong to feel these feelings an I wanted to feel them. Wanted to be wrong an bad for a change. Oh how I loved it, me feet coming up to twist about her torso an pull her bum into me with every thrust. I gave back what I got, if not better. The heat flared an the room itself grew hotter with each swing of me pelvis.

“ohhhummmm, yur….yes….Lust…..” the beast sprang from within, an ground herself against the demon of hell.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:22 pm
Profile WWW

Kaza chuckled and starts slamming her cock into that tight pussy, rocking the girl back and forth madly. Her servant came up beneath them, red tendrils lashing up from the very darkness upon the floor. Binding that poor fool of an agent, two wrapped around her bosom and squeezed hard enough the girl would think her breasts would pop. The succubi leaned forward and delved her tongue inside Cassie's mouth giving her a hellish deep kiss. Her cock expanded to fill the girl up completely, the thick pulsing veins rubbing against her sugary walls like little ridges.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:25 pm
Profile WWW

“ohhhhhuummmm, you like it….like me tight pussy….” I panted under the hard thrusts, wanting nothing more than have her take me hard an fast. I could feel it in me back, the way it bowed under each assault. The kiss….oh the sweet urgent kiss that crushed lips to mine. Lust racked me body, desire a warm hot flame in the put of me tummy.

“yah ain’t seen nothing yet…come on….I’m a bad girl….fuck me” I clenched down upon the hard stiff cock within. Making her fight to remove it…watching her face change under the sheer torture of pleasure. Almost as if she wuz in pain. But I knew better, knew it wuz the pain of pleasure that racked her face an made her brow furrow an her lips go slim an tight.

I wuz bad….wickedly bad. For the life of me all I could do wuz think about sex an lust an somehow quenching that red hot flame inside me. I wanted all three of them. Wanted to know what it would be like to feel a strong hot cock in me ass while she took me…another in me mouth….Three lovers…but for now it was one, an one would have to do.

“ummmm yes…..like that….ohhhhh yah dirty girl….take me up the bum too…..ummmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 pm
Profile WWW

"ahh i see you are a back door peeper as well very well bitch heres your reward" Suddenly her tail lunged forward pericing her anus and squirming deep inside, the appendage hardend like a cock and fucked in time with her thrusts. A tendril rubbed the girls lips before shoving itself deep into her mouth, the thing filled till her jaw was stretched tight. "oh hohoho! seems like Saxeros wants you to give him head...he likes you"

Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:20 am
Profile WWW

The embrace of cold, deep space was welcomed as Kouzakai had nothing better to do while fornication happened within the recesses of his ship. He could not steer it into the battle, lest he might do something stupid thatcould lead to their collective deaths, but he cannot stay here. The moans and groans made him want to join in.

Still, it was not as bad an idea as any.

Kazari looked like she was capable of doing many things and one of them was happening right in front of his very eyes.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:44 am
Profile YIM

Bad….oh it felt good to be bad….an bad I wuz. Squirming as she worked her way into me. Filled in ways I could not imagine. Mouth wide, breathing tween thrusts. Legs clasped round her narrow waist. Fingers racking the back of me lover.

Oh I wuz a bad lil ole tabby cat, all sugar an cream. Finding out how much I liked the wild side…the bad girl. The moans an groans mere hisses while I squeezed an grated to every thrust an every touch. The fire within soon raged, pleasure filling me every pour…..wicked glee oozed from me body. It dribbled along me flanks to pool upon the floor beneath me. Oh how I welcomed this feeling of liberation…of freedom.

The welcome becoming an occasion of joy itself as me insides fluttered an then clenched. Me whole body taught as a bowstring….then sprung…..a bubbling moaning, grouaong wellspring of joy bursting forth as me limbs no longer were mine to control. Shuddering round the white hot cock within…feeling it jump under me sudden convulsion. Oh how I smiled inside….how I did indeed.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari suddenly came long and hard inside the girl, thrusting forward and planting the head of her cock inside the girls womb where it filled that muscle up with cum. She placed hands on both sides of the girls head and bent down kissing her hard on the mouth, slipping her tongue inside. Wings spread wide behind her, she loved making it with another woman no pleasure was greater than that of a woman in bliss. She fed off this girls desire, the evil within her, planting her seed deep into the womans core far beyond that of the mortal plane no not just her womb got tainted by her demon seed but her very soul. She had a ton of sin dumped into her body, if she was a child of god she was far from it at the moment.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile WWW

The Lieutenant can't help but watch as his favourite toy becomes the object of lust and humiliation. As if hearing both female voices so wracked and contorted with lust weren't enough, here she is now in all her full glory. The agent's bad side finally exposes itself so much like it did the first time...and many times after that. He's always loved it when she transforms into this harlot, and now he had the sudden urge to join in.

But then again the scene seems to be much more better undisturbed. Anyway he had to keep an eye out for enemy fighters going astray and seeing them here. Much as he'd like to, but...

Oh, the moans and groans out of that evil mouth.

A spawn of the devil, here in his ship, and his pet agent, screaming and wailing much like the prostitutes of old...oh, he'd as rather much enjoy this as he can, sitting down on one of the seats available and thinking about his next course of action...it could spell either salvation, or doom.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:33 am
Profile YIM

I cavorted in wonton lust an pleasure. The warm hot orgasm of me partner pushing its seed within me womb. I could feel each twitch, each spasm as she pumped herself within me. Warm an sweet it felt…an I withered upon her shafts. OH how I wanted … wanted all she could give me.

She pulled the long hard shaft form me mouth an bent over me…tongue slicking past me lips as I met her halfway. Tongues dancing, lips touching, mouths panting in ragged breaths. So very thirsty..so very full of needs an desires. She inflamed the very heart of me.

The first orgasm barely over as the hard thrusting into me bum set me afire. I could feel the rising tide of another wave. Feel the joy well up inside as I squeezed anew. She had me on edge. An dirty, bad….evil edge that felt sooooo gooood.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next