View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
Kazari groaned in frustration, looking back up at Cassie looming over her. The demon pulled her tail out, she closed her eyes and suddenly grabbed her tail ripping it off. The Succubi screamed in pain, dropping the severed appendage on the floor. Blood dribbled from the pulp before the wound closed, her once long and sexy tail was reduced to a stump that would later grow back in about a day. She winced, her body trembling both with the inability to cum, and the pain from losing her tail. "i hope...that is sufficient mistress...."

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
The shock of seeing what I had made me pause. The blood an the wound almost too much to maintain the lust that burned with in me. I wuz not that harsh….could not have found the darkness within to have done sum thing so brutal to her. It wuz all too much…..way to much….I could not fuck her with that stub in me view.

“It….its enough…roll over.,,…I….you may cum while we fuck..”

Helping her roll o’er I met her lips with mine. Felt the electricity dance across them when we touched. Felt me prick find her slit the thick tip of it pushing inwards on her pussy. The heat of the mistress dying in me blood to a more loving, caring, nurturing person that would gather her up in me arms an nurture her back to health.

The tail still twitching on the floor giving me a nightmare I might never get o’er….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25