View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
Notes- In mulitple person RP's there's always a lot of confusion. So some ground rules.

1. It's okay to take a girl and pair off with her for a bit, but don't forget to share.

2. When you do so try and find a partnar with a simlar posting speed so we aren't held up.

3. If you wish to move in on an ADD agent please let the monster know so he doesn't felt crowded in on.

4. That said this is a free for all for all my loyal followers in the alliance so go for it and make your own arangment to keep the girl you like

5. If you wish to join in after we get deep into the RP contact me and I'll find a way to drop you in.

Now that these basics are here lets get to the real reason were here my friends. :wink:

IC-

On a small planet in a remote area where the radaition from two stars blocked out all scans a secret meeting was taken place with a great deal of higher ups in the Alliance and the most regonized. This info was found out about ADD and a unit was dispatched with some of there best to put us back decades if not break us all together. Even Lord Archanius was supposed to be there.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:34 pm

(Typical posts will be once a day....ADD agent :wink: ... Kouzakai you know the score)

Fingers, long an slender, thar pointy red tips neatly painted flew over the keyboard adjustin’ the port thrusters to bring the lil ship round. Numbers flowed down the right hand screen while the center consol showed a thing line in every changing colors trying the match real-time velocity with space time. The trajectory took me on a long drifting lop round the large red sun an into the radiation belt tween um. With the ship running in a virtual electronic shut down I’d hoped it would be greeted an jus so much space flotsam. Grinning from ear to ear at the thought of what me brain knew…an how richly I would be rewarded left me in a near state of delirium.

Ha, the alliance had a rat in thar organization, some one high up. I might not know who but the fact I wuz here on me first ever run with every other agent in the galaxy jus a tearing up the star dust at whatever breakneck speed they could achieve said as much. Word had come from F2-Intel that the Alliance wuz having a big meeting, an I wuz bound an determined to hit it first…cause only being first would carry the rewards I sought. One LT…went by name of Kouzakai…no doubt he would capture me, but that wuzn’t the worst thing that could happen. A girl had to play her cards close to the chest.

Stretching in the comfy padded chair of the command consul I let me hands wander down me body, enjoying the look of the equipment I had. The black skin suit fit me like a well worn glove, even the outlines of the rings I wore become small outlines under its shimmering protective surface. Fish swam in the only luxury on me ship…a small aquarium to remind me of a larger one in a place I still cherished. It had been a while, actually a year of training…a year of hell in which the ADD had taught me to become a premier killing machine an had done things to me body that no good girl should ever have done to um. I’d hated the tests, but thoughts of what others had gone through an the need to right the wrongs had driven me onwards. In the ADD All of us were assassins without equal an all of us female. It wuz during this training I’d learned what school had been all ‘bout. While nobody said much, it wuz obvious that the monsters of that institution had to go. .

Take for instance this machine that now did me bidding, the screens, the way she moved in the depths of space were exactly like that advanced computer game simulator I got into me senior year. Martial arts training…even the music an performing arts. All related an all things I’d been maneuvered into. Of course there were also the punishments, an now that I ‘membered them the nightmares came with greater frequency…only one place I’d known had not had nightmares…only one bed held none. I accepted that bed and that place as a refuge from me life. Lord knows how much I missed it.

Clutching the golden cross tween me breasts I gave it a lil squeeze. Sometimes justice needed doing, an sum times it wuz hard to tell the good from the bad. “Lord, yur will be done” the cross to me lips, its golden surface now marred by the tiniest oval of red. Me heart puttered along, beating a bit faster with the anticipation….finally I wuz on me own again.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:44 am
Profile WWW

( Nice to see this play is finally rolling. :wink: Alright, Cassie's got my name on her, so...just look at the rules for whatever you might want to fix up with her. )

-kkkk-

' Port side! Sharp turn! There's a bogey at my tail...'

-kkkk-

' Alright, I'm on it, don't get killed. '

-kkkk-

The relative darkness of space exploded into a million sparks of light as the final ship in the dragnet that had been chasing them were reduced to dust. An all-points out bulletin had been posted for him, and his crew, and finally after days of catching up with them these space pirates had caught up.

The rival gang was one of the many bounty hunters that wanted to get a substantial chunk of the pie the ADD had put up for him. There were many others, but he was either the bravest...or the most foolhardy member of the Alliance that ever had the strength to actually show up and get himself chased around the galaxy.

This was just an ordinary day for Kouzakai. Whether it was inter-system checks, overseeing the shipments, or just conquering a planet in the name of the Alliance he served...you name it he'd finish it. He was efficient in this regard, a fitting move of gratitude for the rank bestowed upon him, one of importance and stature.

" Great job, Devourer." He said, talking to the ship which had become so much a great part of his career. He treated the ship like a part of his own body, notwithstanding that the ship WAS alive; it was nursed and grown by the Alliance's WarLabs as a creature, and was modified into a ship. Therefore, the ship being alive and thinking on its own handily beat any computer and any data the ADD could come up with to use against him.

He was about to head home when a radio message came through. It was sketchy, and it seemed to be a private dispatch...one which came through a super secure channel which only the officers used. He jacked up the comm and switched to the private channel.

A pre-recorded voice greeted him and relayed the message. It contained a vision of a planet sandwiched by two stars, in a far corner of the galaxy...better known as the Outer Rim territory, well behind the trade routes and even behind Smuggler's Run.

" This might be interesting..." he said as he typed the coordinates into his computer. Then he brought up Outpost station 7's channel.

" I'm gonna be gone for a while boys...gotta waltz with the top brass." He spoke. " I will leave Joure in charge of the station. All of you are to follow him as if he was me. That's all."

After making sure that they got him clear, he steered the ship into the direction of the Outer Rims.

" Let's see what we have here..."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:54 am
Profile YIM

At the side of an oasis, on one of many planets orbiting the twin suns of the delta quadrant, Mederoth lay basking, bathing in the warm light while at his side, another would-be captor turned prize lays squirming. His power packed frame took in the heat as he started to think up of new ways to attract more agents to come after him. Sadly though, it seems they were running out of well-trained agents, his newest acquisition taking merely seconds to take down and subdue. His thinking was interrupted when the comm in his arm started to blare out.

[Titan, status?]

Nearby, a hulking ship lay dormant, but inside, its computer system responded to its owners command, relaying back a reply in a heavy, metallic voice.

{TRANSMISSION INCOMING}
{HIGH SECURITY CHANNEL}
{PRIORITY Z}

[Priority Z..... oh yeah, now were talkin'. Titan, patch it through.]

{RECEIVING}

the instructions were short, brief, and much to his dismay, was only a call for a meeting, but to class it as priority Z, it must be really important, too important to pass up.

[Titan, begin launch preparations....]

{AFFIRMATIVE}

He stands up, cracking a few joints and flexing his muscles to ease some stiffness in them. Mederoth drags his still squirming prize to a nearby tree, or whatever the inhabitants call it, using the agents own cuffs to lock her onto it. The ADD will surely find her in a day or so, but before that, he relays her location to a few of his sex hungry 'friends' on the planet while he strides back to his ship. Now seated in the small armored cockpit of his heavy bomber, Mederoth punches in the coords into the navcom, and soon the bulky craft starts to roar as it lifts off and makes it way to its programmed destination.

(( I hope I get one, if not, anyone willing to share? :D ))

ADD Monster:
[url=http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=800]-=Alliance Assasin and Jack-of-all-trades=-
-----------------M-E-D-E-R-O-T-H---------------[/url]

Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:29 pm

“Computer” it wuz still hard to get used to jus a talking to yur self like.

“Yes Mistress”

Even here in the cold depths of space Hanaji’s voice reached me, one of those modifications they made for yah in the hope yah didn’t go too stir crazy. Me partner, me love…one strained by what I’d learned ‘bout me self in that crazy time upon a station ‘fore me introduction to the ADD an me training. I reckon I’d gone an married to early, but I did love her…even when she strayed. Somehow we always came back to one another no matter who else graced our shared bed. An in it all I wuz her mistress…the mistress. It kept fed the beast I tried so hard to hide. The one that only a few had let go, had felt its claws an chosen to let it exist within me…even let it flourish.

“how are the guests?”

“Mistress, if you refer to the prisoners in the brig they are biologically sound though still not acknowledging your status over them.”

A whisper of rain rattled along the hull, though it was the rain of space dust. The cutting of the shields left only the armored hull between me an death in the vacuum of space, but sometimes you had to take chances when you needed to remain below the radar. All it took wuz your luck to run out an find that one in a million rock going at the right velocity with the right mass an yah wuz a dead un. Given the brig wuz against the hull, those two naked girls were probably scared witless by all the noise an a wondering what had happened. Well served um right for not making me life a living hell at the academy. If yah did things right an proper god smiles on yah and gives yah yur swarn enemies on a platter. It hadn’t taken much to convince the powers to be to hand over two not quit cutting it pupils for a bit of entertainment on a long run.

Papa always said when yur fishing yah gotta have the right bait, an the bait that wuz needed for me cover happened to be sitting naked in a cold brig. I wuzn’t one for revenge, but then they’d brought this un upon themselves after finally getting caught at thar game. Never make your boss or teacher look like a chum. That wuz another lesson. No doubt there’d be a few fireworks in the coming hours or days…an I’d been good…not laid a hand upon um. I wanted um fresh an full of piss an vinegar as the saying goes. So I’d jus kept it cool, an made them miserable an ready to be the fire breathing dragons they usually were. It would be too late for they figured out the truth.

“Kousakai…ole pal, beware of Greeks bearing gifts….oh this wuz gonna be so much fun for me yah sly dog yah.”

“Mistress?”

“Disregard….” I put me feet up on the council an leaned me 5’ 10” frame of curves an muscle back in the chair….”Now what yah got on the passive sensors?”

“Mistress there are at least three ships in the nearby area all on an intercept course. Scans of there signals show them to be very different vessels, however without active monitors I can not tell you more. Communications appear to be on going between ships…currently working on keys for communications traffic, estimate of 1 hour 17 minutes to break codes an gain accurate transcriptions.”

Grumbling as I pushed the thruster an changed the course to the interception point. Thar were certain things not even I wuz gonna do on this vessel. No doubt the ADD monitored everything about each of their agents and ships…no, even the freq’s, codes, an keys I’d memorized before I left so long ago couldn’t be safely used…not yet. It had been stupid to have said what I did earlier…more than stupid.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:21 am
Profile WWW

{ I'm not one to be selfish, although for the time being I'd love to keep this lovely agent to myself. Hope you understand. }

Flying in space gets your blood pumping especially with all the sights and scenery you view as you pass by. The endless meteorite fields, ringed planets. Icy comets which you pass by as you blaze the trails...and the explosion of an aging star. And then the sudden jerk as you feel your fighter being pulled into the gravity of a collapse...a large, black hole into oblivion.

" Full thrusters Devourer."

The computer blinked, a single eye confirming the order.

" We're going into hyperdrive. In 3, 2, 1..."

Seconds later they materialized into the Outer Rim. Wild Space, others called it, because of obvious reasons such as the ones he'd passed through. And just his luck, he materialized into the path of a dying planet, which had gone off orbit. He just barely dodged it before it crashed into a nearby planet, sending dozens and dozens of debris and shrapnel into orbit.

He dodged each one of them handily and flew in the direction of the coordinates he just punched in.

It was a binary star system, with the suspected planet registering as a wobble in the orbit of the two stars. The planet served to be a moon to a larger planet, but it was lush, full of life. Wildlife that is, and the planet it orbited was the opposite. It was dead, and due largely to the stars it orbited, it was a gas giant. Hot, and almost uninhabitable, but it showed signs of former life before it became barren.

He was to begin his descent when he stopped in mid-space. Devourer's single eye, which served as the link between him and the ship, blinked in confusion.

" No, don't worry Devourer, I'm fine." He said. " I just have a hunch that someone may be following us. I'm just making sure."

He turned off all engines and stayed in stasis, waiting for others to materialize, arrive...or for enemies to show themselves.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:43 am
Profile YIM

I stood in my private quarters on the station hidden in the asteroid belt. Before me kneeled a quivering new slave girl bobbing her head up and down upon my shaft. The chain leash was kept taut in my hand. Being new she needed to be taught who was in charge now. I had not had her for five minutes before a tone and a flashing yellow light went off. The signal was indication of a high priority transmission. One that Archanius-sama had given me personally. I pulled the fearful girl off of my shaft and hurriedly walked over to the console. Such priority messages were routed directly to me, for I would trust no one else with such matters.

I was being called to a top priority meeting. In the file I received were coordinates for a binary star system. I contacted my second in command, ordered my ship, the Shadow Mirror, to be made ready for immediate departure and had the girl sent to his quarters. Under normal circumstances I would not have made such haste for a simple meeting, but these were by far no ordinary circumstances. This was a call by Archanius-sama himself, and I would not responsible for making him wait.

Within five minutes the Shadow Mirror was launched. "Ensign activate the cloak, no one must know we have left the station and no one must be allowed to follow us. Lieutenant, take us to these coordinates with all due haste." I ordered and handed him the disc with the coordinates on it. Almost as soon as I had given my orders we were hidden from prying eyes and headed for our destination as maximum speed. After a few hours the star syste was insight and we had made our approach to land.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

{Cassie has no issues with sharing…I think I’m more than enough for the whole lot of yah….hehe, but I have a transaction to keep with Kouzakai first…then its all his call.”

“Computer, rework all ADD last known agent locations and movement patterns, verify time references of arrival.”

I had to be sure, it did no good I reckon unless I wuz first. Everything hinged on it.

“Mistress, I have received active signals in the pattern you programmed into the database to alert you. That ships supposed trajectory is now plotted. Shortly after active scans, all power output from the ship disappeared.”

Feet came off the council in a hurry, hitting the floor with a thud as I leaned forwards eyeing the primary display. Lines appeared, a scroll of numbers raw an full of information on the secondary display. Drinking in the numbers like a fine wine it hit me much the same. Pleasure swirled in me belly, a grin coming to me face….’gotcha yah you oversexed leviathan’…this time careful to not reveal a thing in me words. A dark vision of taking out those steel cuffs an putting him round his thick wrists nearly drove me o’er the edge in delight. There were some things it wuz better the ADD didn’t know.

Fingers moving along the row of switches popped on the remote camera to the brig, another bringing up the lights an intercom. Eyes blinked under the harsh glow, so long without light, the gleam of steel round there skinny lil necks casting back some of the light.

“Bitch…what the hell is all the noise, you trying to get us killed…now let us go an maybe you’ll jus get sentenced to life in a penal colony on the fringe”

Not very receptive, but I liked they still had spunk an a fight after days in that dark hole. I could see the credits increasing with each outburst. Yeap, doing jus fine. Let um simmer some more in the dark hole of there doing. Turning off the light and thinking for a moment: they never should have hurt Hanaji in a fit of jealousy cause we were a better team in the training simulations. I wuz out here alone cause of them…and they were in my hold cause of there actions. Only seems fair.

A small jet against the heavy radiation sent the ship upwards an right. Course lines now altering onto the thin blue line that wuz jus a probability at best. Still a girls gotta do what a girl can. “Computer, your in charge, I have a space recon to conduct, prepare the harness airlock.”

“Yes Mistress”

Sometimes you had to drop in all alone an do it nice an stealthy away form the prying eyes of computers an communications devices. Sometimes in order to succeed in yur mission it wuz all that wuz required. The quite of space slide by the View lock as I set me self in the Zero-G maneuver harness. Not a weapon graced me body….Chuckling…I was the weapon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

Sitting in the dark strangely reminded the Lieutenant of days he'd spent in one planet which was always night...the twilight planet of his Lycan friend, long dead since that Trade Route incident that involved the Wild Deuce. Now that was one for the record books. He barely made it out alive, before he finally managed to outsmart the impossible and was rewarded with the Wild Deuce's pilot.

Ahh, yes...those were classic memories.

Floating in a seeming stasis, his ship turned starboard in time to see two ships come in from the Inner Core space. One of them, he could not see, but was sure it was there. One of the fine examples of WarLab tech, it was the Shadow Mirror of Major Ryujin. Another was on approach, or so it said on his NavCom which fit snugly on his wrist. This one belonged to Mederoth, and it would be here pretty soon. He let them past without hailing them. He stood guard for any obstructions, if ever there was any.

Surprise surprise. One of them came from the sector he came from. It seemed this ship followed him, and stopped a few feet shy of the Devourer.

Slowly the port side door opened, and the eerie glow from inside illuminated the tech surface of the Devourer's hulking form. Though it just thudded off dully from the Devourer's otherwise organic parts, it was enough to show the whole of the ship...part-creature, part-machine.

The single eye blinked, and it seemed to be priming the guns for gun battle. But he seemed to have an idea, who this 'stranger' was with the emblem-less ship.

" No."

The eye blinked in surprise.

" Let her in if ever. I have an idea who she is. I can handle her."

Although not knowing who it was, he was sure it was a 'she' and that meant only one thing.

The ADD was already in on them.

Ah, this wasn't going to be just a meeting...it was going to be a party.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:50 am
Profile YIM

The (Telemetry Induction Transport)…fired its small micro thrusters downwards, the small HUD integrated in the space combat helmet sending a ribbon of data along with a trajectory to the overhead ship to me eyes an brain. Swiveling I worked to match trajectory and bearing, carefully conserving the scarce onboard fuel supply. I have no idea why the ADD is sooo focused on female anatomy…Combat Uniform Non-reflective and Transparent comes to mind. I think the male designers have a sick sense of humor, an If I’d not been sooooo understanding I might have had to bust a few of their heads. It’s not like they didn’t know what we were going into an how the critters we were sent to bag would treat us if they bagged us first. That particular uniform I left behind, didn’t matter how good it wuz at providing a distraction for the critter, I still wuzn’t prepared to walk around looking all naked.

With the rest of me baggage strapped tight to me chest we wondered over the hull of his ship…Leviathan…like an ant on a piece of fruit. The micro suckers allowing me to crawl towards the air lock. If the small pieces of information that the ADD F2-Intel had a picked an a collected on this particular ship were true, well, it knew an that meant he knew someone wuz a coming for dinner.

Well one thing had changed since I’d last seen him…I now at least knew what the collar wuz…an how some sick twisted monster of a critter had had a joke on me. Sadly, it wuz a habit I couldn’t seem to kick, even with gods help. So her I wuz going into a strange ship with it round me neck an making me feel extra perky. Seems the nano-tech was wired into me thought patterns. An what I wanted is how it would appear as on outfit. Well, it did that when we wuzn’t fighting bout what I wanted, seems the blackness had a wicked lil mind of its own. The rest of the outfit, or rig was now safely bundled away in the bag strapped to me chest. I felt naked without it on, even when it made me more than jus naked.

It was also wired to me pleasure center, an like any good drug, could induce feelings of pleasure. The doctors had said they couldn’t get rid of it without taking all pleasure from sex from me, an that I could never do to Hanaji…or me self. So I lived with what life gave me an went on.

Enough wuz enough…I put me hand in the plate, uncertain if he would remember me…our deal…or even if the thing could read me patterns through the thicker fabric of the suit. I could only hope he stayed away an let me change…leave me to cycle through the airlock on me own an not give nothing away to the communications an me ship.

“Mistress…is that really such a good idea….I think you should return, this mission is foolhardy and odds of success are only 6%, far to low in probability to risk your life.”

I really wanted to unplug her sometimes. “I’m in charge, so shut the chatter and quite giving away everything. I’ve…I’ve got some codes from intel…an” Stopping in mid sentence as the airlock opened…”See….I’m in….I’ll report back as soon as I can. Mistress red Out!” me heart thudded in me chest. Stepping forward onto the dock I cycled the lock closed. Only time would tell now.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:06 am
Profile WWW

So it seemed she wasn't moving, as he saw nothing came out of that opening he saw earlier. It must've been just his imagination, or so he thought.

Space was too dark to even register that a being was doing a spacewalk towards your craft, and even the Devourer felt it. A dull THUD! on the side told him that something definitely was on his craft. Whether it was a space bug, or a stray rock coming from some off-blown asteroid or planet he did not know. All he knows was that somehow, this 'rock' was trying to open the starboard hatch. The hatch he used when he often went out for repairs or to scrape off some coral which grew on the Devourer's peripherals due to the coldness of space.

Taking the risk he opened the hatch just so he could see what was going through it. Besides he had his trusty sword at his side. With this he knew nothing can beat him, this elemental piece of artifact which completely made him look like a Samurai more than anything. Or a Shogun, as per his position of Lieutenant.

Through the door came through one of the most lively visions he's ever seen dance in his head, that vision which made it so nice to be in space...or in the Alliance.

An agent clad in their special suit. It still baffles him how they did not change the uniform when all it does was further make the enemies more...eager.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:52 am
Profile YIM

Red lights glint off the inside of the helmet an the far wall with its lil view port an large steel door. The male face stares at me from the other side of that small window to another world. Me knees go weak seeing his grin, the beady big eyes that sparkle with the desire I long to be there. It wuz like a dream, the one place no matter how I wuz treated I felt safe…the one place I had no nightmares. What a girl will do to keep the evil at bay…even driven to sin. For this wuz sin…sin that might damn my soul to an eternity of hell but sin I could no less avoid. I hit the button, hoping that soon we would be together again.

No doubt the uniform wuz a helping ‘membering his tastes of a year ago. Time would tell how much he ‘membered…or chose too, for know I could only hope he didn’t do nothing dumb an of course let the airlock go green with atmosphere. A lot wuz at stake, an frankly I wuzn’t under no illusions as to how much the ADD might be able to monitor or piece together. Them electronics wuz not my thing, I’d only heard the rumors an had that feeling that it wuz safer than sorry to jus play it like they wuz even better than them rumors had ‘um.

Numbers appeared on the plate….counting down 20….19….Tapping me foot an not being able to keep still….an then I could help me self…taking me hands an starting at me neck…a slow teasing flow down the front of me suit.. 14…13…time went faster, me breath harder, cupping me breasts an jiggling them from below….9…8…down the slick suit till one hand went down tween me legs….sparks flitting about me insides ….4…3…I held up a hand…the universal sign for stop as his tongue played over his lips. Green light…

Bending towards him from me slender waist till me head went tween me knees with me feet shoulder width apart I started the procedure to undress. Hands played over the seal an with a audible click started pulling the helmet out an down. I could feel me red hair unfold from the interior of the helmet…dropping it to the ground an whipping me body back upwards sending me hair swirling in ribbons round me head. I came up an put me finger to me lips…the universal sign for quite…..

I could only hope he’d pick up the hints…only hope he recognized me face an let me continue. Opening the bag I pulled out the black silk dress an held it up to me body, dumping the big, its weight taking it slowly to the floor of the airlock...no weapons see....each move designed to send a signal…. Anything to keep him from coming through that lock. If he did, I would fight…he might consider it foreplay knowing his tastes as well as I did, but I would have too. This bloody suit that ADD gave me probably had all kinds of monitoring devices…I had to clear them away…an get through that lock after I’d gotten rid of it all.

Still the door remained closed….perhaps he recognized the signs...or was jus letting me entertain him like a spider with a fly in its web. Didn’t matter much to me the reason, I only felt me heart thundering in me ears…stress an longing coalescing into a primal soup of desire. I really had to think about me next move…Oh as the lord is me witness it seems so wrong, but then, it ain’t like he hadn’t seen me in compromising positions already…still….me fingers fumble at the catch at the top of me throat…hesitating…lingering….not sure....I take a deep breath inwards, me chest doing quite the opposite as it strains 'gainst the tight fabric. Now or never....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:38 am
Profile WWW

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:42 am
Profile WWW

Silent and poignant, I looked through the airlock as one of the most lively visions danced before my own eyes. A vision clad in the signature uniform of my most hated enemy was knocking on the door but I kept her at bay, letting her through the first door, but keeping her sealed within the glass which separated the lock with the rest of the ship.

Although the next set of movements really were enough to surprise this poor little monster.

A striptease which danced before my very own eyes. The slow stripping of the uniform, the set of actions clearly not too smart to be done before the eyes of your very malicious enemy. Oh gosh, what I would do to her once I let her through. Although then again...it might be a trap. Finally, an agent smart enough to know what her enemy's weakness is.

And once the helmet came off, that was the only time when my suspicions came off. I knew this agent through a history.

" Cass..." I was about to blurt out when I remembered, they did not go through those names anymore when they became agents of the ADD. "...Mistress Red." I said with a smirk. My grip on the sheathed sword tightened. " What brings you into this abode?"

Thoughts of ADD ships hitting the planet and the escaping ships of the Alliance danced in my mind. There had to be a ruse...and I had to test her loyalty as my little reluctant 'chink' in the ADD armor.

" Are there more of your friends around?" I said." They, like you, aren't welcome into the party...well, maybe you are, but that remains to be seen."

I loved the dress she was holding up, with every intention to change into that. My preferences. She clearly hasn't forgotten about it...but an agent was an agent. She was still my enemy.

" Maybe I'd start this one right so I can go now to the party." I said, referring to the blinking light which was the private comm, maybe a transmission from Archanius, confirming my presence.

With a 'here-goes-nothing', I pressed the button for opening the glass lock into the ship with one of my metal tentacles. I had one hand on the sheath of the sword, and another on the sword's scabbard.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:44 am
Profile YIM

Rolling me eyes at him, none of me thoughts too good as the intercom crackled to life an first one slip then another wuz uttered from his mouth. That such a wonderful tongue could do them things to me, an jus bout destroy me cover had me baffled. Obviously He wuzn’t a master at this new game we played. Almost me name wuz uttered…almost as me whole life seemed to flash before me eyes in outright panic. Of all the big ole scatter brained lugs that ….arrrgggghhhh. Me heart beat faster, the computer probably recording it for later analysis.

“So how did yah get me moniker….must be yah have a really good spy in the ADD eh…” At this rate I didn’t have much time, an he wuz jus being way to slow at picking up the hints. No more subtleness…no, I had to act fast before he blew everything I’d worked so hard for….

Working quickly at me uniform I peeled it off me skin, till standing naked in the cold air with me nipples standing hard on me chilled body I could toss it all in the corner. Throwing the small black dress over me head an a squirming into it not a moment too soon. I bounced each breast getting um into the cups of the tight top, then pulled down the hem so it slide down to me mid thigh. I suppose me display had gotten to him an made him move even faster as the door slide open. Suddenly the dress started acting up…a major fight wuz not what I needed with it having him all looking at me with that glint in his eyes that said he wanted me in a way that wuz anything but business like…but then how we spent our time in business…well…maybe it all wuz after all. Those kinda thoughts wuzn’t helping the dress as its silky exterior tightened cross me flat tummy an changed to leather. I could feel the air swirl round me legs, me reflection in the portal one of a long legged girl with a leather ultra mini on…Damn…I mean Darn….dear god.

Sum things never change, an once again I wuz like that long lost favorite lollipop flavor that wuz back in stock an he couldn’t get enough of… I threw the blue cube towards him…”All yurs….an yah know I can’t tell yah none of those things you is asking…maybe I should ask you how many of you all are here… “ Giggling out loud, that kind of nervous type. ”Cause I plan on bringing yah all back with me.” I had to start sum place, now that he’d jus bout destroyed everything…step by step…had to gain it all back ‘gain. With that I started walking right through that now open lock like I owned the place. Till that wall lock wuz closed I had to play it real coy an close to the cuff….The blue box jus a small part of the plan to keep me outta trouble.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next