View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
Kazari suddenly screamed out, her phallus spasming and erupting inside the agents mouth. The demon roared as load after gushing load was emptied into that warm orifce. Kaza ran her hands across the floor, her left hand cupped her breast and rolled it around. Licking her lips the succubus looked down at the woman greedily sucking up her love juices. Laying on her back she slowly calmed down, her body covered in sweat from the intense orgasm.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:58 pm
Profile WWW

Giving pleasure filled me with pleasure much the same as receiving it. Her hot seed poured forth one more into me mouth, dribbling down from the corners of me lips as I failed in swallowing fast ‘nough. To see her wither before me upon the floor in pure bliss, her hands running across her body while her pussy clenched me fingers an the pulse of her dick slowed to the point I could manage to keep her seed within me.

I swirled the heavy fluids round me mouth while I crawled up her body before kissing her deeply with me cum covered tongue. I let her fluids fall from me mouth into hers.

“I do hope you enjoyed….but now, do I get to fuck you up the ass or the pussy?” Oh it did feel good to be bad.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 pm
Profile WWW

Kaza responded by kissing the woman back, she looked into those eyes and grinned. "take me in my love hole" The demon pulled her cock up revealing that pink moist slit. "hurry up and fill me i long to see how good i made that organ of yours...common stuff it in all the way". She spread lips further apart to intice the agent.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:24 am
Profile WWW

With excitement filling me I pushed me self forward an slide along her slit. Not sum thing I wuz used to doing an all tit took me a moment even with her help. I giggled, this strange feeling overcoming me as I pushed wm way inside her. Oh, how I knew what it felt like to be filled form the outside in. How I loved that feeling of having some hot hard cock within me embrace. But this…this wuz alien as I felt me self enwrapped in her warm wet embrace. While she may move an shimmy an bounce I would control the tempo…I would control the firmness. Perhaps this is why men were also different…an seemed so strange at times. I had lil illusions that I had become a man from what she had done to me. But I could feel what they most likely felt. I liked it. In a different sort of way as I thrust an withdrew me cock her her pussy an let me tits gyrate upon hers. Now that wuz not different.

“can yah clench down on me…see how it feels when a man ahs to fight his way free an feels squeezed by the music box.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:45 pm
Profile WWW

Kaza did just that, she squeezed as hard as her muscles would allow around Cassies organ. He hand went down to stroke her own phallus, all the while mewing in extacy. Legs wrapped around the agents waist pulling her further into her honey pot. "harder fucking harder dont be gentle with me..RAM ME!" The demon cried out arching her back, sex lips clung to Cassies shaft dripping with love juice.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 pm
Profile WWW

Suddenly she tightened round me . Embraced me. Made me squeal in happiness as me cock felt the pressure of her pussy all round it. I loved it when a Cock filled me. Why wouldn’t any man love it when he had to push into you with all his might an feel yur tight embrace. Like this now. Wonderful, it wuz the only way to describe it. So different than what I wuz used to. For a bit I jus enjoyed the sensation of being deep inside her tight pussy.

But only for a moment. I rocked me hips, working at getting the motion down. Muscles bunched an pushed that weren’t used to this sort of thing. I took her. Took her as hard an as fast as I could muster. Sweat slide down me body as I thrust, me breasts swaying ‘gainst hers, me arms trembling with keeping me in a pushup position o’er her. I watched he face once more, watched it as it the eyes grew unfocused an she moaned. I tried to pick up the pace, feeling me cock swell, the head crowing wider in her tight gripping channel. I closed me eyes an concentrating on moving in an out of her. Rubbing, our bodies becoming one.

“I’mm … gonnna…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:09 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari began stroking her member harder and faster. "yes come inside me! CASSIE CUM INSIDE ME!" The woman began slamming her hips back onto the girls cock. One of her hands went to grasp a bouncing breast and squeeze it gently. "OH GOD IM GOING....IM GOING TO CUM!" She screamed out, roaring as eyes changed to glowing red and voice grew more satanic. Her cunt began milking at the womans member as if it were trying to suck out her very soul from the love making tool.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:28 pm
Profile WWW

“CUM” I screamed, feeling the pulsing eruption once more.

The demons own cries an exaltations building the sensations to the deafening peak. I gasped, almost unable to thrust as I cum. A gush of fluids runs down me thighs as well as inside her hot gripping pussy. TO feel me insides squeeze on nothing but air while me own cock is held in the tight embrace of her pussy. A receptacle for me seed. Oh…so utterly different. Even so I hunger for the familiar feel of sum thing in me as me own pussy convulses on emptiness.

“Oh lord be….fuck me….I hate being empty when I cum….fuck me please.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 pm
Profile WWW

Kaza looked at the girl a few minutes, catching her breath. Pushing the girl onto her back, the demon slid out from under her and crawled up. Staring into Cassie's eyes she smiled, her wicked grin gleaming in the low lit room. Grabbing her phallus she guided it to the girls entrance teasing her lips with her soaked head. Before the agent could so much as let out a small moan, her cock plunged in deep. "ohhh yea.......i wanna make it interesting this time" Grabbing Cassies rod she guided it down and inserted it into her own cunt once more. Beginning with low soft thrusts she slowly grew stronger, her mouth instantly going to a bouncing breast and sucking deeply of an engorged nipple.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 pm
Profile WWW

This wuzn’t at’all what I’d had in mind. It wuz better. To be fucked…to fuck. To feel yur self filled by one hard shaft an feel yur own cock inside a nice tight pussy. T’wuz wonderful an mind blowing all the same. I groaned aloud for all to hear an see. Let me hands cup me jiggling breasts as I lay upon me back an slowly kneed the full an heavy orbs.

Oh did she make it interesting. I felt like yah do when your clit is held in the tight soft lips of another, their tongue flicking cross the sensitive tip while they move to slide there entire hand inside yah. Filling yah. Driving yah crazy with the sensation till yah can’t do nothing bet rock yur hips to their beat an cry out whimpering an chirping cause yah know what’s coming an its gonna be yah. But to make it better yah hold off. Yah fight the monster inside for as long as yah can an all the while the pressure in that boiler of yurs keeps building till yah know yur gonna sing jus like a teapot.

No wonder god did not create us like this. I don’t think I coulda controlled me self had he.

“this…..oh …. Ummmm…..ahhhhh…..yaaaahhhhh…..ffffuuuckkkk mmmeeee”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:11 am
Profile WWW

Kaza gripped Cassie's waist and began slamming her cock deep into the girl harder and faster, her own sex sucked at that of the girl. "OH YES HARDER THRUST HARDER!" The demoness breasts bounced otop the other girls, nipples smacking each other as they bounced around. Kazari sent her tail underneath the girl and plunged into her ass thrusting in time with her other organ.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:42 pm
Profile WWW

Hands clenched about me waist, using the swell of me hips to constrain me as she thrust hard n fast. Each thrust brought her into me….an me into her. To have sum one in you…while you are in them. To feel filled…an to fill. Ohhhhhhhhhh, twuz strange an wonderful all at the same time. Reaching upwards I ran me hand across her cheeks, caressing the soft flesh. the other I put to the small of her back, to feel each an every twitch as she moved.

Legs came up, them back down to allow me to thrust back. Never fore had I done that, but then, never fore had I filled a woman like I did now. ‘how strange this must be for men’ I thought only to loose me self once more to the pleasures of the flesh as Kazari an I explored whole new ways of passion.

I thrust as hard as I could, meeting her…finding the heat in me belly ready to explode….with double the pleasure I found me body reacting even faster to the pleasures of the flesh.

“Ummmm….yah….fuck me….fuck me ohhhhhh….yur pussy is sooo tight….on yur sooo big….ohhhhh I…..I feel it….ohhhhh close….gonna…..cummmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:42 am
Profile WWW

(i am sooo sorry i apologize for taking so long to post Cassie i had some things come up)

Kaza slammed harder and harder into the gitls yeilding sex, her own threatned to tear her phallus clean from her. Suddenly the demon gripped the woman tight by the hips sinking her claws deep into flesh, she began to powerdrive the agent so hard it would seem like pleasure and pain were fighting for control. Her wings wrapped around them both, coccooning them in a pod of love. Her tail continued to thrust in and out of the womans rear pumping her full of lust venom.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:21 pm
Profile WWW

(OK...yur back :) )

Darkness took me into its warm embrace an still the stars danced in the heavens as me body twitched an twittered from one eruption to another. As me insides clenched in then spasmed in joy so to did me cock fill her pussy with seed.

Gasping for air with the intensity of the orgasm It wuz all I could do to not pass out in bliss. Me fingers dug into her pearly flesh racking long ruby ribbons down her back an flanks as the passion took me. An while I erupted only once from me cock, me pussy seemed to convulse o’er an o’er as she continued to rock in an out of me.

It wuz then I realized the true power of a woman o’er a man. The ability to feel the pleasure many times like sitting upon the ocean an being tossed by the gentle swells. For a man it wuz once, a mighty rolling wave. But for me…for us girls it could come not once but in a series of swells that a good lover could elicit. An Kazari….Kazari wuz an exceptional lover.

“ammmmm yeah….don’t stop….ohhhhh…..godddddd…..yesssss” crying out to whomever might hear. It did not matter…no…no longer did I care that the LT might very well hear every moan an groan of delight as she took me…an I took her…an she slide her tail into me ass. I lived to cum…sweat pouring form me body as it continued to heat up. No longer did I care ‘bout this living ship. If she drove me to that edge so be it….I wanted to go there, of nothing else so I could walk tomorrow for already I could feel the protest of me legs, an there wuz still her ass to go….an me own promise to her.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:08 pm
Profile WWW

Kaza slammed harder and harder into her, with speed that was ungodly. Feeling the orgasm from the girl beneath her made her go on, tongue hanging out of her mouth as she moaned. Her hips slamming the girl making loud wet smacks. Soon she screamed in her Demonic tongue, the sound echo'ing down the ship as her cock unleashed a hot torrent inside Cassie. "as...much as id like to continue fucking me....i think its time you did me in the ass dont you think?" Kaza pulled off, her cock slipping out of the girls sex, Cassies coming out followed by a gush of cum. The demon stood on all fours, looking at the agent, she reached back and parted ass cheeks. Her Tail made a come here motion in the air rubbing her own ass with the tip. "hurry then maybe we can have your master join us for i am far from satisfied"

Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next