View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Sinner's Redemption (for CMS) 

Post Re: The Sinner's Redemption (for CMS)
Tongues an fingers…or sum such lavished me body with the attentions I so craved. Rosey tips stood at attention like soldiers on a hill while the tentacles continued their relentless advance. But fighting off the invasion wuz the furthest thing from me mind at the moment. I had better things to focus on. Pleasure, hedonistic and wonderful pleasure.

“Ohhuummmm, ohhh….yah can do that?...ohhhh….gain…gain….ummmmm” the whispy caress of a tendril along the edge of me clit an then across its tip brought me focus upon a talent I would never have guessed the creature possessed. Who in there right mind would have though that a brut of his size could have such a small an flexible appendage that me clit could be stroked like I would a man.

Another stroke an I shuddered involuntarily like. Me own body wuz afire an responding all on its own. The shudder running up an down me spin fore it made things go pop in side me belly for a flash. Me world started to spin…breath in gasps….heart pounding in me ears.

“Oh lord in heaven I….I….ohhhh don’cah stop now. “

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:45 am
Profile WWW

"Wouldn't dream of it," murmured Saragus in response. Since Saragus possessed no mouth to speak of, his speech resonated from his tentacles, sending the low rumble of his words across Miss Smith's body, which added to her pleasure, as well as the way her body shuddered and bent with every touch and thrust.

A perfectly timed 'wave', a small ripple of fur and muscle, carressed Miss Smith's back, from the nape of her neck, to the small of her back. Saragus timed these 'waves' to coincide with a particular thrust, or an aptly timed lick. He was playing her body like a musical instrument, and her song was arousing him further.

"Just enjoy, Miss Smith. Just enjoy." The first of many, Saragus added to himself.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 am

I had succumbed like a addict in search of a fix to me most base instincts. Not for love, money, or fame but jus to feel the pleasure he could inspire in me. A true hedonist and not sum thing I could be proud of. Yet it did not matter, for in the moment I wuz lost, riding a wave of pleasure that only grew beneath me in ways I had not begun to fathom I feared…an exhilarated in at the same time.

The yelp of pleasure that had passed me lips grew….grew until It become a constant set of mews an chirps. I could do naught to contain me self. Instead I rolled in the sea of fibers, all the while vibrating ‘gainst me skin to music that flowed all round me. A music that seemed to be in time with me own voice, one that carried the same timbre an tone. An music was me greatest weakness, far more so than even sex. To combine them, to create such a richness of sound only enhanced me enjoyment an served to drive me onwards.

An as I wuz played, I learned how to change the tempo and the tone all on me own. The base became me thrust back ‘gainst his, a driving beat. The strings of the orchestra me arms as I slid them in the fur all about. A flute answered me mews of pleasure, while brass echoed the undulations of me body.

An so the second orgasm hit me. Hard an full, blossoming into a great rose within, the fragrance of me body mixing with the cinnamon to fill the air round us. Each time I shuttered an bounced the trumpets announced it with a load blare. The flute grew more strident as me voice carried the sounds of me joy. But never…never did the beat of the drums stop, instead they rolled on, faster, harder….Taaking me breath away at last as me fingers curled in tight wads of fur an then finally released…the music almost stopping but for a slow deliberate beat.

Ohhhhh but I wuz not done….not yet….I swept me arms upwards an the notes flew. An at last I found me voice once more, breathless, low and lusty.

“Play me…I ….I want to hear the music….” I rolled over, the mounds of me breasts pressed into the fur I rode and felt the tenticles once more caress me…felt the fur beneath play over the rich fullness of me bosom and mewed in delight.

Somewhere in the distance the flute once more picked up its note…an me insides clenched, ready…willing and able.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:37 pm
Profile WWW

Saragus almost felt overwhelmed. Already Miss Smith had orgasmed twice, adding to his own arousal. In the past, there was usually a certain amount of 'coaxing', for lack of a better word, and a chance to explain things when Saragus's own pleasure was about to be achieved, including about the psychic 'tidal surge' that the event cause.

But Miss Smith was lost to the moment, oblivious to everything but the pleasure her body was feeling, and this was overwhelming Saragus as well.

Part of Saragus's pleasure was seeing his partner moving in different positions, and he knew Miss Smith would not object to anything he did. Keeping himself firmly lodged within her, and still moving to the rhythm of her body, Saragus flipped her over and repositioned her body, so that she was now on her hands and knees. He watched in admiration, as his own thrusts caused Miss Smith's body to shake back and forth, the large firm breasts hanging from her chest swaying with the motion.

"Oh, you are so lovely," Saragus growled, a flattened tip of a tentacle running down her back and fondling the cheeks of her bottom. "And these...magnificent," Ssragus added, as two tentacles again attached themselves to her breasts, simultaneously suckling and massaging them while tiny 'tongues' nursed at her stiffened nipples.

"Here is your music, my sweet. Here is your music."

Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:30 pm

A coaxing shift fo tentacles and fur brought me to all fours. Responding I felt the shift of music, found that as I pushed back an wiggled I could work the beat. I swayed me nipples across the fur, diving downwards at times to new sounds, new notes. It wuz as if me entire body becomes the orchestra, an how I moved an cavorted changed that music.

“Ohhhh….nice…..” Fingers patted the fur an the body beneath. Toes bent an curled in delicious joy. Me sex hung in the air, open, dripping, filled by a mass that sang deep inside me as well. It hummed an vibrated in a way that only nature could. The music that played with the music of life, of hearth, of the boundless galaxy.

“fill me….” I wiggled me ass in delight as the blunt ended tentacle played down me spine. Nipples felt hard an full within the embrace of me lovers touch. I wanted to lead that orchestra, make it play like it had never played before….

“Fill me…” would that he oblige…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:14 pm
Profile WWW

Saragus continued caressing the cheeks of Miss Smith's bottom, occasionally drawing a langering tentacle tip between her cheeks and across her rosebud. The way she pushed back into him, her growing pleasure and her growing need, were all new to him. And it had triggered the transformation.

The tip of one his tentacles had frozen, unable to morph. It looked nothing so much like a peeled banana. It had disconcerted Saragus the first time it had happened, in the presence of his first human female. And since those T'ramians who indulged in human sex were shunned by T'ramian society, he had no idea what to do. Trial and error, though, had shown him what to do with this first transformed tentacle.

As he continue using his other tentacles to pleasure Miss Smith, the tip of the transformed tentacle traced Miss Smith's lips. The sheer pleasure of that contact made Saragus groan in pleasure. With a hoarse "Taste it," he pressed the transformed tentacle in between her lips.

He had been told by past partners that the 'banana' tip tasted faintly like cinnamon, or vanilla, or chocolate, or some other favorite memory. Saragus only knew that it was the first step of the transformation, and two other steps would follow, before his own fruition.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:21 pm

I’d not expected a lollipop….the smooth texture an taste of chocolate. Hungrily I began to lick it an let me lips an tongue dance teasingly along its surface. Chimes sounded as I played, a new note…a new instrument with which to make the sounds come alive that resounded off the walls of the room.

Assaulted from all me senses I could not help but be overwhelmed by the shear experience. Nothing in me life had heretofore ever tantalized an teased me like this did. Touch, taste, hearing, smell, an yes even sight brought heavenly bliss. Perhaps he wuz an angel in disguise, perhaps this partnership would give me the final piece to me trinity on earth.

How could I have expected such delights me mouth full now of a sweet an rich chocolate that seemed to melt in me very mouth the harder I worked at its smooth shaft. I went to me elbows, hands grasping the base of the tentacle while me ass, wiggled in the air above me arched back. It twuz joyous indeed…an each thrust…each heaven sent plunge took me deeper into oblivion. I could feel the coming crescendo to the music. Small flutters of instrumentation resounded off the walls, grew louder as I grew closer to the edge….once more….once more….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 pm
Profile WWW

As the psychic energy of another of Miss Smith's orgasm washed over him, the second transformation arrived.

Again, a second tentacle end had morphed into a 'banana'-shape, and again, experimentation had taught him where to seek the most pleasure from it.

It was difficult to maintain a presence of mind, especially with Miss Smith doing such wonderful things with her hands and tongue to the first tentacle shaft, but Saragus was able to find the cinnamon salve that have begun this wonderful encounter. Again, making sure to not disturb either his rhythm inside her or her wonderful oral exploration of his first shaft, Saragus carefully placed Miss Smith on her back, on top of the expanse of his white fur. His tentacles retracted from her breasts long enough to lather them with the cinnamon salve, then pushed the two together. Saragus's second shaft found a home between her two lovely breasts, moving rhythmically between them, as the tentacles pressing them together began teasing and nursing her nipples. The pleasure the second shaft was bringing Saragus was also radiating a warm, growing pleasure across Miss Smith's body.

Saragus knew the third transformation was not far off. And a chorus would truly herald that transformation.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Once more heaven an earth moved. I swear they did as the pleasure of the flesh consumed me very body. I thrashed an sank into the clouds much like a sank into oblivion. The shaft within me mouth trembled as I moaned past it. All else was lost as I wiggled in bliss upon the carpet of fur that held me.

Weight left me elbows an knees. Instead I floated with me back on sum thing warm an delightful. Clouds of heaven itself seemed to caress me back. Loving. Floating. Succumbing to the delightful sensations that left me body warm an woozy. I so wanted to curl into them as me body gently rocked to the thrusting sensations.

I could feel me breasts pushed together. Another long cylinder ‘gan to work its way tween um an sent a warmth an tingling jus above me heart. Music played anew, The strings of a cello, a deep resonating vibration that jiggled me breasts even as he thrust tween um.

“Ummm….urrggllyy..” I panted round the chocolate covered shaft in me mouth. This time it went deeper, the music shifting an taking me once more by surprise. Still the beat continued…still the crescendo waited…oh to have composed this piece. One might say brilliant, genius, in league with the old masters. But for the here an now it wuz music on a par I had but heard in the circles of the greatest musicians ever.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:14 pm
Profile WWW

The third transformation had arrived. Another tentacle tip transformed into the same form as the two before it.

Saragus waited until he could feel Miss Smith almost crescendoing, then pulled his tentacle out of her. He watched for a moment as her hips thrust upward, obviously aching for the return of his tentacle inside her.

He traced her nether lips with the third tentacle shaft, then teasingly sank the third shaft into her, slowly, until he found himself completely inside her.

T'ramian eyes are not designed to roll back on themselves. But if they had been...

A low hum began from all the tiny vocal chords located across Saragus's body, sending bass vibrations through Miss Smith's body as Saragus once regained the rhythm, this time with the third shaft. He had enjoyed the pleasures rising from Miss Smith's body, but now his own pleasure was growing, radiating from his body through Miss Smith's, growing in power as he drove toward his own finale.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:19 am

True joy came from the deep rumbling bass that vibrated me entire body. Making each of the long hard shafts that played along or within me hum an resonate in song. Not even a vibrator had felt this good. No, this wuz living flesh not plastic or steel….warm living flesh that hummed even as it slide itself in an out of me embrace.

I could not hold out nor did I want to. Me innards pulsed an then clamped down upon the hard dick like presence that worked me body. I cried out past the chocolate sucker that melted even now in me mouth an added me own vibrations to each on every one of me partners.

“Ummm…Ummm….ummmm….” I lost meself in the haze of lust an pleasure. One time…one time…like that wuz gonna happen. Perhaps the most reasonable thought I’d had in the last hour.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:11 am
Profile WWW

It was her last orgasm that did it, that triggered his own. There was no seed to accompany Sargus's climax, for that was not how his species reproduced. But the sheer joy eminating from Miss Smith set afire the flame in his own three shafts, sending lightning throughout his entire body. It was a surge of pure pleasure that consumed him, and a surge of psychic energy of that pleasure that rushed from his body to overwhelm and consume the body and mind of Miss Smith, accompanied by a bass chorus that defied comprehension.

As Saragus looked down at the limp body of Miss Smith, slowly withdrawing his shafts from her body, he realized he wasn't sure what part he would play in the ADD, but he was going to be the best at it that he could be. Especially if the sex was this good.

Though perhaps he should explain to Miss Smith that he was more of an analyst than agent. When she woke up, that is.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:28 am

Dreams of symphonies an fur. A strange combination in which I did not wear the fur, rather it wore me. Well I think that was it. It moved with the music….was the music? Oh the pleasure, as if I read the mind of a lover an felt everything they felt. A torrent of emotion and strangeness that had no place in me head. Arms an legs galore. More than I had, an yet I felt everyone of them upon the smooth flesh. Me flesh? ohhh….things had gotten out of hand. Ohhh….did it feel good. Stars, explosions….a cacophony of sound an light. Perhaps that’s what woke me from me dreams….

“Stop with the infernal noise….” I yelled an me head almost split in two…. “if yah want to help then I need some Midol….or any sort of pain killers yah might have…” oh lord did me head hurt…almost like that time somebody spiked the juice at school as a prank with sum thing an kept givin me more to drink. One had to wonder if maybe I wuz in that cycle of the month.

The bed sheet fell to the floor as I turned over in the large round bed. I didn’t member getting in this bed…an other things were not as they had been. At least the collar wuz being half good an I sorta wore sum thing black an white…sum thing like leather an …. Hmmm…..not real good if this critter wuz like most males of other species. The outfit wuz not gonna still his beating heart. Rather it might make it beat a bit faster. An at that thought me belly flip flopped which wuz not a good sign either. Lord I had to get things under control. An I had to see Kouzakia now that I wuz free from base.

Heaven help me in the next few months. I could feel a strange urge to go hug the tentacle’d mink jus so I could rub me self in his soft fur. Lord Give me strength I prayed.

“Coming yah no good flea bag.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3