View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 SFA question, sorta. 

Post SFA question, sorta.
I've been thinking about another character to add to use beyond the campus itself. During the brainstorming I did have a couple questions that had probably already been answered but in my searching was unable to find.

The first of my questions is while I know SFA stands for Sexy, Female Alien what constitutes alien life? Could the SFA be part or half demon, angel or something all together otherworldly? Obviously there would have to be a line and that line would have to be in line with the theme of the board as a whole but just popped into my head.

Second question, since there really isn't a measurement of time used on these boards...at least officially. (Some people do keep track of their characters time progression here) Is it possible to RP the same character just in a different aspect? For example, I would not think that I have even remotely RP'd with this character enough to be any where near graduation but would it be possible to have a "second" character made by me which was basically this character just in the future? (if that makes sense... >.>)

Third and last, I promise (for now at least). Is A.D.D the only option for a graduating student? Wouldn't it be possible (either in RP or just by written backstory) for a x student to find themselves turned into something "more" whether it be a SFA or even a monster themselves. Obviously if monster is the case then a good amount of humanity would have to be lost and not just in the apperance aspect. Anyway, sorry if thse questions have been answered before but I couldn't find 'em. #-o

Fri May 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Post Re: SFA question, sorta.
Basically, anything non-human, female, and there is time progression, actually. For example, my student, Madison, has been at the school for a little more then 5 years.

And for your last question...it depends on if your student was picked by monsters and raped...students who don't get raped, graduate normally. Otherwise they're considered sex slaves for interglactic monsters and aliens, unless they're rescued by ADD agents. Then you get a choise. Work for them, or you're left to fend for yourself.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri May 15, 2009 10:04 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: SFA question, sorta.
To add a little to your last question.

Yes, you can play a pirate, smuggler, starpilot, merchant...ect and not be an ADD agent. Perhaps your studeent did graduate and was never rescued by the ADD....but got the upper hand in some way, or became a favorite of an alien who had a change of heart and whalla....set you free. Feel free to explore the potential...then play on the forum as appropriate.

Cassie

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 16, 2009 12:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]