View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Stephanie's Blog 

Post Stephanie's Blog
Freshman Year
Autumn

Nerves (ongoing)
Cast: Anne Deas, Daphnee Von Heinrich
Somedays you just need a friend t comfort you, especially after the day I've had. That girl, Daphnee that I met at that party seems like the srt that would listen and she's not too bad on the eyes either.

Cleaning Up (omplete)
Cast: Dendrite
This is lame. I got stuck with cleaning duty. I sure wish I could speed this up and spend the evening relaxing, it's such a beautiful day.

Winter

Introductions (ongoing)
Cast: Daphnee, Rosalie
Gee, she's cute. Daphnee's probably trying to pawn me off on her. It's not going to work but she sure does know how to pick them.

Melody (complete)
Cast: Aisaka
What is that sweet melody? It probably isn't a good idea to go check it out but I have to make sure that someone isn't clowning around with a violin, they are expensive after all ...

Teacher's Pet (ongoing)
Cast: Acrylius, Lily
So when the new substitute asked for a little help from a Music student I could not let that pass even though it was for History class I had thought that it would be on musical history. They're right about not volunteering for anything ...

A Black Inky Summer (complete)
Cast: Cangelosi, Vanessa
The best part of any PE course is getting to marvel in the student body afterward. I should have stuck to my usual seeing that a little variation can only hurt matters here …

A Singer and a Knight (complete)
Cast: Vanessa
Comfort was certainly in order after my …. our …. run in with that slime creature. My word, it took my wig! But at least it left a yummy redhead in trade. I think I was the winner there, hands down. Wouldn't you agree?

Summer

Idol (ongoing)
Cast: Daphnee, Slimer
Oh, my. Today was suppose to a normal day practicing my vocals though little did I realize what was in store for me at the practice hall.

Setting Out (ongoing)
Cast: Acrylius, Sapphire
Done with practice today I look for a little more than the usual and get far more than I bargain for.

Tying Loose Ends (complete)
Cast: Kakumaoh, Vanessa
Destiny is a funny thing and while I had been confused about matters at our departure last time I could only surmize what was going on in Vanessa's head. Fate, it seems, has brought us together once more.

Summer Days (complete)
Cast: Ania
Summer time was always my favorite season and not just because my last name is Summers. While I was practicing as usual and had another visitor. I've been around long enough to encounter a few things before though this one just so happened to be familiar with me.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Last edited by Stephanie Miller on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:29 am

Post Re: Stephanie's Blog
Sophomore Year
Autumn

Ambition (ongoing)
Cast: Arblis
I had no idea that anyone could have been listening to my rambling but there you have it. After struggling got me no where I find myself in a situation that's tough to fight against. How are you suppose to do battle with smoke anyway? Sucking it up with a vacuum cleaner? Well, I don't have the faintest idea!

Brainstorming (ongoing)
Cast: Rosalie, Vanessa
It's amazing what starts out as a serious study session here … well from that start I didn't think it would be too serious.

Talent (ongoing)
Cast: Belzel
After winning a talent show I show that I still have it. Of course there's the mic that I got off of Arblis that I tested out for the first time but I doubt that I would have lost without it. Not that I am conceited or anything but there is something to be said about my confidence in such a matter. I wonder if anyone was listening. No, not the students, I know they were but ...

Petition (completed)
Cast: Vera
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I had been inspired to sing again, missing the crowds but thought I could cut through all that red tape by approaching one of the Head Girls about authorization after thinking that approaching Daphnee about such permission would just slow me down.

Winter

Wrong Place, Wrong Time (completed)
Cast: Essence
There was a famous wrestler well before my time. 'When you hear the glass it's somebody's ass' if I only knew then just how true those words would be ...

Three Trees (complete)
Cast: The Cave
I was looking forward to a simple rendezvous with my knight when things take a turn for the worse when I got a little confused about the directions she gave me.

Choosing a Teammate (complete)
Cast: Kakumaoh
Lucky me, I get selected to pick up the equipment from class leaving me vulnerable to something from my past.

Is it Truly About the Tests? (ongoing)
Cast: Test Machine
How curious? This flier on the bulletin board doesn't have many details. What sort of test? I'm no dummy, not that I went to many public schools. And my physical attributes from all the dancing I do puts me in decent shape. The extra cash doesn't entice me as much as the extra credit does so I might as well check it out.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]