View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
Her eyes blazed at him when he forced her to look up. There was suddenly a new found determination in her now. "I liked how you fucked me." She spoke cool and machanically. As if the words didn't effect her at all. "Is that what you wanted to hear. I don't know why you continue to try to make me sound as crude as you. I don't find it relaxing at all to speak in such a vulgar manner."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am

The demon stared back at those determined eyes, certainly enjoying the look she had in them. Yep, there was certainly a fire that couldn't be extinguished. It was just precisely what made her so fun to fuck with for him. "Not really, not when you're saying it so casually, like it's nothing. Just takes all the fun out of it but whatever. Fine. Keep on being the fucking princess, Nell. Don't know why you're wasting your time. Ain't no damn prince charming coming along to save you. This is as good as it's going to get." The demon, quite uncharacteristically of him, turned away from Nell and began walking on his own, leaving her on her own at last. It was almost strange seeing him subdued, but then he had been rather strange today, blushing and sulking and all.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 am

Nell tried not to look to disappointed when Luju's warm hand suddenly abandon her snatch and the demon sulked off ahead of her. It really was shaping up to be a strange night. Luju wasn't the type to give up so easily or to pout. She began to wonder once again if the Ria had done something more to him than just seal his powers. She hurried after him, not sure what she should say now. Still, she felt like she should say something. "If I believed that then there's no way I'd get through another day in this misable place. I don't understand why your care about my expectations anyway, Luju. Don't you take pleasure in dashing all my hopes and dreams?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 am

The demon kept on walking, hearing his partner catching up behind him but said nothing. Luju would have only smirked at her and teased her for coming after her when she had been begging for him to leave her alone, but instead, none of that happened. Luju made no signs of listening as she spoke up, continuing on down the hallway. It wasn't until she had asked the question that he stopped. A small smirk spread on his lips, but he dispelled and brought himself back under control. He couldn't pass up the opportunity to fuck with someone, and if he knew Nell as well as he did, this would really fuck with her head. It went without saying, you shouldn't trust anything a demon said, but even any other demon was more trustworthy than the bastard Luju. He remained quiet for a while before turning his head to the side a bit, catching Nell out of the corner of his eyes. "I'm sorry then, you deserve better." Then, stunningly enough, the demon left it at that and continued, knowing that even in the shock, she wouldn't be able to resist continuing this, even with any lingering doubts.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 am

If the demon was trying to stun her it was working. She stood frozen in her tracks blinking bemusedly as she watched Luju walk away. "What the Hell...?" She dashes after him and grabbed hold of his arm without thinking about it. "Luju, I think you need to stop for a moment. Clearly something is very wrong with you. Ria much be screwing with your head or something." That had to be it! Those words couldn't possibly be coming from someplace genuine. Those were the words of a lover not a monster. Of course, it should have occurred to her that he was fucking with her. Using her romance novel reading background to make her lower her guard. But she didn't suspect a thing. She just recklessly pulled on his arm and tried to bring him to a halt.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:51 am

Luju tried to ignore her and keep on moving, but even someone as strong as him couldn't ignore it when they were having their arm pulled at. Sighing, he stopped again and seemed reluctant to look at her, yet another calculated act of his. It wasn't just that, but right now, the perpetually rude and arrogant demon was beginning to look tired and worn down. "I'm fine! It's not Ria. She needs to be within earshot for her powers to work." Still trying to look elsewhere instead of staring back at her, Luju grumbled again and still seemed to be tired. If this was going to go down beautifully, he would have to act better than he ever had just to make it believable. How did it go, anyway? The more outrageous something was, the more likely it was to be true? Well, he certainly was going to do something outrageous. "I'm just tired of screwing up and making mistakes, that's all. I just wish I wasn't a demon, then maybe I wouldn't be such an ass to you."

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 am

Nell's heart jumped at the strange admission. He couldn't be serious... Could he? She shook her head. "I-I... Luju, something's wrong..." She let go of his arm and took a step back. "Maybe... Maybe Ria's power is growing... O-or maybe she's here..." She looked around uncertainly. She heart was racing suddenly... She stubbornly told it to stop. It was the maze! It was Ria!! It was something other than real!! She would not flatter herself by allowing herself to believe she was doing this. That somehow she was responsible for this sudden change in the demon. She turned away, afraid she was blushing again. "Maybe we're both just over tired... We should take a break and rest..." She was disgusted at how soft her voice was growing. This wasn't one of her mother's bloody novels!! Curse her stupid heart for making her feel like a fool.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 am

Luju only stood where he was and listened, smiling inwardly as he listened to the student's words, enjoying the sound of her hammering heart but otherwise, he fought to keep his composure. It was only when she stopped as her voice was beginning to get softer that the demon merely stared at her back and gave another sigh, leaning against the wall and sliding down until he was seated on the floor, eyes closed. With her being quiet now, the demon judged it the best opportunity to really slash through those doubts. "It was a normal day, like any other. Decided to go visit the old man, figured he would be lounging around at the swimming pool as usual. I was right, wasn't I? Found him messing around with this girl." Luju stopped for a bit, his eyes still closed, before he continued on. "I decided to help out. It wasn't all that hard to convince her to use me to help herself. The sex was awesome and she really charged me up a lot. I thought it was just lust that made it so good, but somehow, I knew it wasn't lust. When we met again, though. I couldn't bring myself to go easy on her, no matter how much I wanted to. How could I? I mean... You're a human and I'm a demon. I thought I'd be fine with making you feel good, but every time, it just made me feel worse and worse. I was hoping maybe you'd change your mind about me eventually but... Yeah, no fucking luck, as usual." Oh, this was really going to be good. Sure, once she found out he was fucking around with her heart, he'd really be hated but... As usual, it was too much to resist!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:54 am

Nell ventured a look over her shoulder at Luju while he told his sad tale of unrequited love. It was too perfect... Too much like all those crappy novels... Some small rational voice inside her head knew it was a line. But another louder voice was making its own attempt at a rational argument. Luju is a demon of lust... What does he know about human expectations of love and romance? He's probably never even read the sort of books your mother writes. It sounded like a logical argument but, of course, later she would see all the holes in it. But now it looked right... It walked like a duck and talked like a duck... Could she truly be looking at a real, honest to goodness duck?

She moved to his side without even realizing she'd down it. "Luju..." She knelt down, forgetting she was naked and naive. She craned her head to stare at his face but she couldn't see his eyes under his hair. It was silly to think she could really read the truth in his eyes. That a demon would be uncapable of schooling his face for such a cruel deception but she wasn't listening to the part of her brain that knew that. She reached out and brushed the hair out of his face then searched his eyes. "Can you really be serious?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 am

Oh, this was getting too rich for the demon. She was actually falling for it to this extent? And here he was, thinking it'd take a bit more than that. But of course, he could never forget that this girl was naive, no matter how many monsters she had met or how long she had been on the island. You don't just shed all your naivety that easily. Luju kept up the well-calculated act, sighing as she tried to brush his hair out of the way, looking at Nell in the eyes finally since putting the whole facade into action. It was a simple question she asked, and the look in her eyes told him that she was at least sincere in trying to find out whenever he was fucking with her or not. Well, she should have trusted her gut instinct but now? She'd pay for it later. The demon merely stared in silence, unblinkingly. Then he opened his lips slowly at first, his voice slightly softer than it had been, none of the cutting sarcasm he was so famous for showing up at all. "After everything I put you through, what reason would you have for believing anything I say? It doesn't matter how serious I am. There's no way you're going to forgive me for anything, right? You hate me, remember? It's why I'm giving up now. I should have known from the start that there was no way I'd ever get a happy ending. I even tried to fool myself into thinking I was being cruel to protect you, and it didn't work... Ria still managed to find out and drag you into her damn game. Even so... As horrible as this may sound, I was glad to see you again."

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 am

"Oh, Damn It All!" Nell swore and flopped back against opposite Luju and drew her knees into her chest. "I hate you so much right now!" She propped her elbows and rubbed her heel of her palms into her forehead allowing her hair to fall around her like a curtain. "I can't tell whether you are lying to me or telling the truth and worse than that... I am not even sure which one I would prefer! Just thinking about all this right now is giving me a headache!!"

She grumbled and massaged her head for a moment longer. Her heart was still racing in her chest, thrilled by the prospect of a truly romantic developement happening in her. But the rational side of her brian quite butting in to ruin it for her. "Even if what you are telling me is true... Y-you can't be in love with me. You just can't! We've done nothing but argue..." No, that wasn't a sound arguement. There were plenty of couples who argued with each other and were still really in love. She stared at him through the gaps in between her fingers and the veil of her bangs. "You've tortured me..." He'd tried to explain that. He was trying to protect her. She shook her head and closed her eyes. "Damn it! You've never even said anything nice to me. You've only given be a couple of instances a amazing sex but that's not something you can base a relationship off of!! Great Sex Won't Make Me Fall In Love With You!! I would need something more than just that!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 am

Well, at least she finally did what he said. She admitted to having great sex with the demon. It was just a pity he couldn't just throw his head back and laugh loud or tease her about it. Instead, the demon merely sat where he was, letting the silence cover them both. At least he had her where he wanted her, full of doubts and confusion, trying to figure the demon out. After several long moments, Luju looked at his side, staring at Nell. The demon gave a sigh before opening his mouth again. "You're beautiful." He then shifted until he was on his knees, kneeling in front of Nell, his hands on her legs but instead of all the other times, he was keeping them pressed together instead, a subtle sign. "You've always been beautiful and wonderful and kind. I know I've said stuff like you being such a princess but... There's nothing I wanted more than to be your knight, Nell..." He kept his face composed, going as far as to force his cruelty and sadism aside as to try and seem normal, apart from his usual demonic appearance, one that now seemed almost... saddened. "I'll do anything you want me to do, Nell. Ria already found out so I don't give a damn anymore. Since my secret's out, I'd rather just spend the rest of my time keeping you safe. So, tell me, Nell... What do I have to do for you?"

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Nell tensed when the demon moved closer, kneeling in front of her with his hands of her knees. The touch was all too intimate. She closed her knees together even tighter but then Luju did the unexpected again and did not attempt to move them apart. Did not slide up in between her thigh and press his body against her. Did not...

Oh god, what was she thinking?! Her body tingled with unspoken desire. If this had been a novel she know what would come next. She could feeling her lips swell in antispation of a kiss that would not come. She could not allow this to slip back into sex. If Luju was lying then that's where he'd want it to go but she had to divert him. She reminded herself of what she had just said, great sex does not equal love. If she wanted to prove that Luju really loved her then she should ask for the obvious thing that she wanted. The thing she'd wanted since the first night at Shokushu. "Would you really do anything I asked? If I asked you to help me escape Shokushu, would you do it?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm

And then the demon briefly wondered just what it would take to bring a student back home from Shokushu. No doubt all manners of difficult tasks, along with bringing a lot of very angry people down on his head. But then again, he couldn't really be harmed, so what did it matter to him. The point was, though, why do all that for one female? Especially when there was an entire island of them you could enjoy, along with the said female. But for the sake of his deception, for the sake of fucking with her head further, why not carry on with the lies? She was only human after all. "Anything at all, Nell. If you want to escape from Shokushu, then I will. If you want me to fight other monsters, then I will. If you want me to protect you and your friends, then I will. I'm willing to do anything so you can forgive me for my mistakes." The demon sighed and allowed his head to fall down, leaning his forehead down on her kneecaps, as if he was resting against them. "If that's what you want, Nell, then when this stupid game is done with, I'll take you home. I'll even stay human, if that's what you want. I'll do whatever you tell me to do. I just want a chance..." Yup, even he had to admit that his acting was getting better and better. "I won't even ask you for anything in return."

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Nell's heart fluttered again. "You aren't going to claim its impossible or make some other excuse as to why you won't do it?" That's what she had been expecting but he hadn't tried to deter her. She heart lept at the thought of going home. Of not having to be careful anymore. Of... She forced herself to stop. She wasn't home yet and it was silly to get her hopes up but her heart was still swelling with joy. "Oh, Luju, if you mean that then I... Oh god, I probably would fall in love with you if you could really get me home!" She reframed from crying for joy at least. The still small part of her brain that was telling her to by careful was being drowned up by thoughts of going home. She cupped Luju's face in her hand and brought it up to see hers. "If you are really willing to attempt such a feat for me then I could forgive you for everything else."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next