View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

(Sorry, Alucard's got no toes. Just a big ol' solid foot...)

Alucard looked down at her. "It wouldn't have mattered," it said, "as I only eat human women, and the occasional glass of cider. Manners mean little to me."

The alien met her eyes and seriously considered eating her. Its eyes shined.

Sat May 26, 2007 2:14 am
Profile YIM

“please….” Hugging me self, the plate forgotten, the orange juice jus a sittin thar upon the seat, I’d heard the poor girl, the way she screamed and his lip smacking when he came back. “I’ll clean the making real good like….an do what you say….really…..don’t eat me” I really didn’t want to die…but what would I be willing to do to stay alive….I mean hadn’t I done enough? I wuz dirty, an naked….Looking down I let me legs go, an started a brushing the scrambled egg pieces an pancake crumbs off me chest. Things jiggled an bounced while I did so, I had to hold me breast real well with one and an the other working real quick like to get a lil clean. I moved me legs down, to get to all of them pieces upon me chest. Some had gotten stuck on the sticky maple syrup. I put me fingers in me mouth an then rubbed me flesh, trying to get clean….”Really, I’ll clean up, won’t be so dirty” I didn’t like none the way I felt, crusted with sweat n food n other things down lower…..I smelled me self, no longer of rose an vanilla….while I couldn’t tell, it musn’t be pleasant I reckon.

Then maybe if I smelled bad I’d taste bad…maybe he wouldn’t eat me. Thar wuz no way to tell. I looked back up at him and that mean smile of his, “I’ll get the cleanin supplies right?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 2:36 am
Profile WWW

"I suppose you can clean some more," said the alien, "but know that you're only delaying the inevitable: I will eat you."

Alucard pointed towards the machine that had paddled her earlier. "The cleaning supplies are where you left them. Get started."

Sat May 26, 2007 2:50 am
Profile YIM

“what,” Now I wuz mad….if whatever I did wuz gonna be the death of me I wuzn’t gong through none of this no more. I squared me shoulders an stood me ground, feet firmly planted on the rock an put me hands on me hips. I looked him dead in the eyes then. “If yur gonna eat me anyhow than fun an games is over, I ain’t nobodies lil slave so yah can do yur own cleaning an a fetching an a testing. I ain’t gonna have no part in this … this charade.”

All that I’d gone an done endured. Fur nothing….well I could play this game too. The lord give me strength an all. But if this wuz the end I wuz going out right with me lord. “well, whatcha say to that.?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 3:02 am
Profile WWW

"Honestly," said Alucard, "I've little to say about it." It reached out one hand, plucking her off the bench to hold her in the air. "It was fun while it lasted," said the alien, opening its mouth wide.

The orange juice was knocked over in the process, spilling on the floor in an orange puddle.

"If you find her in there, give my regards to that Eden girl..."

Sat May 26, 2007 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Screaming, hitting an kicking I went upwards….the floor tilting at sum crazy angle while the fingers wrapped me torso like clothes over a mummy. I suspect them bid ole hands coudla crushed me alive which meant this thing was sum sick crazy critter like a snake that ate sum of its dinner alive. I popped one fist right into the critters maw as me head came close to the teeth. I kicked out with all me might, desperate to get me self free. Tongue an tounsils in full view in the dark pit of him…..I half expected to see the decomposing remains of the poor girl for me, but maybe his digestive track worked faster than mine did….how’m I supposed to know.

“no no no” …I sobbed with each strike…..too young, but the lord had other plans I suspect…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 3:12 am
Profile WWW

(Uhh... Alucard's got no teeth, either. I'm sorry.)

Alucard's eyes gleamed. "Changed your mind already?" the alien asked. Its hand lowered momentarily. "After all, every second you're being punished is one second I'm not eating you..."

Sat May 26, 2007 3:19 am
Profile YIM

The idea grew in me head, I jus wasn't certain this thing could be trusted like. "so if I'm in here a set time with you....an I can go the full measure of yur punishment will you promise to release me with out eating me? Promise on sumthing sacred to giants everywhere...."

I looked at him, awaiting the verdict....as me legs danced under his fist an away from the ground ... I wuz a s helpless as they come.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 3:27 am
Profile WWW

The alien groaned. "Very well. I hate to miss a meal, but IF you can go the rest of the weekend, ending at midnight on Sunday, meeting every requirement that I ask of you in the course of your punishment, I will not eat you. If I break this vow, may I sit at the bottom of the sea for forty days and forty nights without eating a single human."

Alucard set the student down, looking at her nubile form, clad in only the collar. "Do we have a deal?"

Sat May 26, 2007 3:43 am
Profile YIM

Me eyes became slits, not too sure of this, but the oath sounded good for him perhaps…I will do everything you ask till midnight on Sunday if yah don’t eat me nor cut me up for a eating later….or storing me whole for a eating….yah can’t eat me no way no how nor even get a taste that causes me pain or lose of flesh….”

There should be more, I mean this could well mean the end of me, an somehow I think he no doubt had the upper hand on this deal….cause I mean…wasn’t I in a way jus about to agree to making meself his lil slave for the next 36 hours of so. “an yah can’t hurt me know way cause I gotsta go to school and run and play piana an all, so as long as I got all me body parts an they work”

I looked at him ‘gain, breathing a wee bit easier now.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 3:51 am
Profile WWW

"I accept your terms," said Alucard, nodding slowly. "Now, let the punishment continue," Alucard stated. Its eyes met hers firmly, and the toothless mouth grinned.

Sat May 26, 2007 4:01 am
Profile YIM

I squirmed within his fingers, his tight grip squishing me breasts against me body in a most uncomfortable way….well, I suppose it wuz the least of me worries right then. We had a deal.

“Mr. Alucard, what do you wish me to do….clean the machine like yah had asked?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 4:08 am
Profile WWW

"That will be a good start," said Alucard, releasing her body and discreetly reactivating the collar's "pleasure" setting. This time it did not buzz or hum or even give any visible or audible sign of doing anything. The feelings it produced did not even seem to be coming from it...

Sat May 26, 2007 4:14 am
Profile YIM

Once again he let me down an as I gathered the cleaning supplies tah do me labor I felt good….real good ….jus like the last time….I puzzled on it as I set ot the task of rubbing the leather soap into the first of them straps. The leather felt good under me hands, like it was menat to touch me, to bind me….an …an I wuz meant to do what I’d been told. The good book talks about doing the deeds yur assigned with a cheerful heart an all. It did feel good to work once again an do what wuz asked of me….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 4:20 am
Profile WWW

The leather seemed to call to Cassie, seemed to feel warm to the touch when she soaped it, almost seeming inviting to the young student. The collar continued to work its ministrations, less noticable than before, but still making anything her skin touched feel good to her.

Alucard sat on the floor again to watch her work, grinning to itself as Cassie cleaned...

Sat May 26, 2007 4:26 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next