View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
Outside was a very different story.

As the troopers disengaged from the cruiser, they were met with little resistance and had the time of their lives freeing the prisoners...in their own way. As most were hardened commandos hired by the ADD, consisting of aliens POWs, they were relentless. Almost like the Alliance aliens, but even worse. They showed no mercy.

There were two soldiers on the way with their prizes over their shoulders, but a sudden shadow dropped in front of them.

Before they could even react, one of them had his head cut off, and the other was lifted off his feet, a familiar green hand on his throat. The girls were dropped, but screamed in horror at what happened.

The soldier pointed a finger in the direction of Kouzakai's room before he had his throat blocked off and broken in half. It was not pretty.

(OOC: I still have this stubborn block...I'll be back to posting health though by tomorrow, I'm sure. sorry. :( )

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:33 am
Profile YIM

Without control of me muscles me head could only hang, the rise an fall of me chest visible as I looked down tween the valley of bosom. A dull ache arose from me shoulders an arms as me weight hung along the nonresponsive limbs. Thankfully, it wuzn’t me entire weight as me legs seemed to have been brought up an anchored ‘gainst the wall. Not a chaste position of a well brought up girl, all exposed to whatever humiliation an degradation me so called liberators chose to heap upon me.

The walls ‘gain to hum behind me. A thousand pins suddenly piercing the flesh of me hands an feet. Kinda like when yur foot falls asleep from being in the same position too long…only a hundred times worse. Even the top of me head started afire. First one finger, then another jerked uncontrollably. A feeling of nausea built within, the slow march of bile once more eating its way up the back of me throat. Nerves shifted as if afire, an unbearable torment. An yet as me mind screamed nothing came out of me mouth. Oh lord no….a further terror. The type of nightmares when you know you must scream an can’t. When yur entire life depends on it an nothing….nothing at all.

Jet black boots an Camo leggings stride into view….

“Damn, if it isn’t the best time to be fucking….now bitch, I won’t promise this won’t hurt you. But it’s the ride of a life time. You see in no time your pussy will be clamping an a clenching while your hips move all wild like. Course, we don’t want to be any were close to those teeth of yours.” His fingers playing along me lips, then across the sharp tips of me lower teeth in utter violation of what he said.

Pain rocked me in its horrible embrace, a slow march of pins an needles up me legs an down me arms. So much so I don’t even remember him pushing himself inside me. Only the dull ache of sum thing too big where it shouldn’t be while me limps continued to make me want to scream.

“See bitch….you like it don’t yah…I know you an your type. Those red strobes, that’s the warning we are taking off soon. You ain’t ridden a man till your both a twitching out from under the drug an your ride is just a jinkin and a jiving while we get to home. No don’t you worry that pretty little body of yours. Ole Jimmie her is going to take good care of you if you take good care of him. GARUNTEEEE that you’ll get to the ADD HQ in one piece. All you have to do is give me a piece of ass whenever I want all the way to dockside. …. See …. Nice an clean….”

I bent me pinky…I did…an almost blacked out in the pain, not really hearing a thing this despicable pile of dung said to me. Gasping for air I fought the pain, me head throbbing now from the tug of each hairs weight. A migraine to beat all migraines….all I wanted wuz to pass out, to have the pain end.

“Damn yur tight…an these titties, like they are sooo fine girl, all natural…I will say the campus gets the pick of the litter our there. An the ADD…well, I envy the guys that get to train you. Mmmmmm, yah feel that….I know you can, even with all the pain. Funny thing is there are painkillers to treat that, I don’t suppose you would like one, just say the word…..”

He wuz dead….dead…dead…dead. I felt him push an thrust his way deeper into me, then pull out. Had to be like humping the dead an all. It hurt….but not nearly what the rest of me felt. ‘Oh…god….god please save me…please…..an let me be yur angel of vengeance. I’ll….I’ll devote me self to yah an all. A Nun with a gun. Vengeance is yurs, jus let me be the hand of that vengence. Give me the strength to take the pain…an to kill these vile creatures that prey upon me friends an I. ‘ Oh how I prayed….The fire spreading into me torso....the dance upon me bonds beginning in earnest, a horn blows somewhere in the distance...shouting...pain...pain...pain....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:36 pm
Profile WWW

It's like the whole thing had gone wrong, and he'd turned a blind cheek to everything. Here he was, in his own space station, battling horde upon horde of ADD combatants which had encumbered the beleaguered outpost. If hope had abandoned them, now would seem to be the best time to say it did.

He fought his way through the heavy throng of soldiers blocking the way as the others hurriedly evacuated girls. Slash, hack, slash, hack. A limb flew here, a head flew there. Everywhere you looked there was blood.

It did seem that he was outnumbered, and even his sword could not stifle the number of the enemy. One of them had a radio.

" Mayday! Mayday! Hostile threat encountered! Request assis..."

Sooner a whole platoon of soldiers were flying in the air. The captain commanded a full assault, but as the smoke clears, a black eye emerged from the smoke. A hulk of a beast was seen, tentacles flaring menacingly, mouth foaming and muscles moving in ripples.

The beast had awoken.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:09 am
Profile YIM

How I wanted the pain to end. Him to end. No matter how much I tried to say the word nothing came out. Only a croak of beastly birth an misery. Every muscle in me jaw felt like a knife wuz being taken to um. A sharp hot knife that’s sole purpose was to cause me pain. I swear me eyes rolled back in me head for a moment as everything disappeared from view. Yet, not even the solace of blacking out wuz in the cards.

“What…I didn’t hear what you said….speak clearer, tell me you like fucking me, come on admit it.” His hips pumped new pain deeply into me. It felt like fire rain up me insides all along his shaft.

“acckkkk…” I squeaked, me tongue like molasses in the middle of winter. Those hard cold days when yur tongue gets so cold it don’t move right an you end up making a fool of yur self trying to talk.

“Oh so the bitch is coming back from the dead…..now the ride will get real fun…you’ll see.” Those fat hands of his came up an ‘gain to pull upon the rings on me chest.

“Oh but I don’t suppose a girl that gets herself all decorated up like this minds a little rough action does she….hmmm….thought so.” A mind numbing explosion of pain tears into me as he yanks on the rings an twists them cruelly, me poor nipples pulled an stretched forwards till the base of me breasts seem like that to are going to be ripped from me body.

The spasm hits me like pounding surf, rolling me ‘bout an twisting me body. Even me insides seem to clench an release, the painful shaft suddenly jumping all ‘bouts deep in me. Even the cool metal wall bounces ‘hind me, rubbing up an down on me back an bum, drool runs down me chin as muscles come awake but no longer belong to me…

“Oh god what a tight little ride you are…yah girl….go….ohhhhhhhh….fuck….I’mmm cumming…….” Heat pours within me folds, the thrusts easier to take as he lubricates me insides with his seed. Still….still I recoil in humiliation deep inside. An hate too…Perhaps the kind that god feels when we his children abandon the true path. Heat pours within me folds, the thrusts easier to take as he lubricates me insides with his seed. Still….still I recoil in humiliation deep inside. An hate too…Perhaps the kind that god feels when we his children abandon the true path. Yet I find the hate extends to him, that his will be this… that he would allow this to happen to me. Much to me shame….would I kill this vile creature or crawl off to a corner an curl in a ball trying to hide from life.

I stand at that corner….the corner that will define me an tremble at the decision.

“Bitch, I will be back, an next time had better be a lot more fun or the pain you feel now will be nothing in comparison….your mine bitch…all mine.”

The wall hums to life behind me...an a life of misery stretches before me, the coice not an easy one....I can be the mouse....I can be the cat.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:06 pm
Profile WWW

" The walls had been breached!"

The voice came from a very terrified marine who witnessed the countless massacres and horrors that had happened on the doorway leading to the embattled station. He's seen much more heavier stuff than this, but none can compare to the horror he was witnessing right now.

Limbs were spilling out of the door and hep upon heap of marines could not stem the tide of blood. People were screaming. Guns were blazing. But it doesn't seem they were making headway of what they were doing. The last voice he could hear was one of the better captains, Capt. O' Grady.

" Call relief! Anyone! Any...@$#!@...Aiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!"

The next vision was one of blood and guts spilling out of a body which was toned to perfection. Even the strength of someone like him could not contain whatever it was that was cutting and hacking it's way through piles upon piles of dessicated and disemboweled bodies. Headless torsos walked their way through the door,only to fall lifeless at the feet of the lone marine.

When the smoke finally cleared, everything he's seen so far could not prepare him for the sudden form that sliced through the smoke.

"AIIIIIEEEEEEEAAAAAAA...."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:53 pm
Profile YIM

The tearing an a popping of metal echoed in the large chamber, me tummy being throwin’ upwards, the restraints I found me self in suddenly tearing into soft flesh as everything seemed to lurch. I swore the whole contraption I wuz in wuz about to be torn apart. An if we wuz really in space…well….I reckon this would be me end.

Another lurch an me back scrapes along the wall. Sounds of fighting come from the open passageway at the far end of the room. Almost I vomit as body parts an dark rain splatters inwards from the passage. I can’t help but stare at the arcing patterns upon the floor. And then through the swirling smoke of battle made lurid red by the emergency lights comes a hulking creature of death an destruction. His uniform dripping with gore as he enters the room I share with the slaves.

A lump forms in me throat. I wish to scream out in horror, but not a sounds makes it, the muscles still not functioning either from fear or the drug. Struggling painfully as the muscles I can control fight me efforts I try an pull me self free, anything to get away from…..Oh god …

Lurid bright white lights come on within the passage way creating a crown of purist white behind his head. He stops, the swift word of justice within his hand running in the red blood of his enemies…my enemies as well. Sum thing vaguely familiar seems to flare in those deep black orbs of his. A dream of mine perhaps….an angel of wrath an destruction?

Has me lord Answered me prayers? Suddenly I feel the embarrassment, the humiliation of being all exposed to him. Tied up an placed in a manner so perverse. Not before an angel…on god no….but then god doeth work in mysterious ways.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:19 pm
Profile WWW

The officer which just came out had the shock of his life.

!!!

Damn you...you're not supposed to be here...

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Why won't you...

-k-klak-

BLAM! BLAM!...

GGGGAAAAHHHH!!!...

-gggllkkk-

After which, the sound of a dead body hitting the ground was heard. There was a dull thud on the cold surface of the ship, and for once, there was silence. Only the steady humming of the ship's drive engines can be heard, and the light coming from outside...

Which was blocked by a large, menacing shadow, bulky in form, and what with his tentacles flaring deadly, like so. His eyes glowed black in the light, and he was walking with a slight limp.

The girls, in their cages, ready to be taken back to ADD HQ, screamed and wailed as their new captor seemed poised to take them back to their living hell. But in contrast, he released them.

" There are guns scattered outside. Most of them are not even halfway empty." he spoke, in that familiar deep voice they all knew. " If you want to return to the ADD, go and do that without the help of these mercs."

And in the commotion, metal tentacles cut off the bondages that held the girl to her table. He looked for two familiar faces in the cages...a petite oriental girl, which had fainted, and a blonde girl which was cowering in fear at the corner of her cage. The strange thing was they were...in a way...delighted to see a familiar, although monstrous face.

And in the light of the hallway, as the light hit his face...the familiar face of the Lieutenant came into view.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:17 am
Profile YIM

The lights shone garish on his blue skin slick with the red, green, yellow blood of a dozen alien creatures. Like some modern art deco splatter painting, only far more sick when you realized where the color came from. Still, as he but me down he wuz a hero, one I wrapped me arms round the neck of if nothing else to keep me upright on wobbly pain laced legs.

“ggdddkiill” that didn’t come out right at all….still, it wuz better than no words, as I stumbled by his side, one great arm an tentacle supporting me. Frankly, he wuz the familiar entity, the honorable one even if the tentacle looped tween me legs in order to help keep me from falling o’er.

Gasping in pain I got me feet under me. One step at a time when we probably didn’t have it to use in this way. But I wanted the vengeance, an even though he had told the girls which end wuz up most were in a complete state of shock on not moving at all cept to cower away from the hulking beast. Not even Yung an Olive seemed to be moving for guns an combat. Too numb from the ordeal…or that avenging angel thing wuz jus not in their blood.

Me blood boiled an rolled….I hurt, in many ways not the least of it internal an oozing from me middle. The humiliation, the horror….even the fear of me ordeal. An now this. Had me home in the Midwest ever been real?

Pushing an prodding the beast of a man I got him into the corridor, amongst the bodies an weapons. He had worn a frightful passage through the heap of bodies, some human, many alien. Slowly like sum old lady I bent an pulled up a familiar looking assault rifle thingy. Same sort of thing they had introduced us to in the last year of school when I got railroaded into the rifle club activities…..who’da thought an all girls school would have sum thing like that. But …as me memories came back an hindsight started hitting me, it would seem like they wuz really already training us for sum far greater purpose. An letting alien scum at us as sum sick twisted test.

“Ok….mmminnnnee” I brought me hand up to me throat an made sure he got the cutting motion. I wanted um….Vengeance wuz mine. Slowly I stretched an tested each an every muscle, never mind the great view he got while I bent o’er. Modesty wuz behind me…no…only one thing remained on me mind. A single minded determination to make sure none of them girls ever experienced this again…nor what I’d had to endure as well.

With that I started off down a corridor, the sound of fighting promising a good start on me trip of vengeance. I hadn’t a clue on what it meant to kill. But as the lord is me witness, they were all gonna die for being the evil twisted folks they wuz. I already wuz feeling better. Me body compensating for the pain of the drug, me bare feet on humming steel. A pale ghost with a head of fire heading straight at the scurvy dogs.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:29 pm
Profile WWW

She was limp as a vegetable when she came off her restraints. Barely able to stand, he helped her get to a vertical base.

He looked around and saw dozens of the girls that had been earlier theirs, each cowering in fear, each looking as if they were scarred for life. Yung and Olive, in particular, looked as if they were not themselves. Nor did they looked like they knew he was standing before them, that everything that had been painful was coming to a stop. No. It seemed like they were trapped in a dreamstate, and in that dream, their captor was waiting for them to come out and make that mistake...only to be ravaged again and again and again.

The Lieutenant scooped her up, and held her up so she can walk on her feet. Her knees were wobbly, her body was wracked with pain in each step she mustered. He wanted to exact revenge on the enemy for destroying their plans but he had to take care of things first.

The running of heavy feet passed them. It was the squadron which had followed them, and it seemed fortuitous circumstance had given him the dreaded Heavy Assault squadron, bulky aliens whose only knowledge was to move forward and never look back. The guns they were carrying would never look out of place with him, but they never were his thing. This sword suited him best.

Seeing her stand was a different thing. Barely able to move, and she still goes for a gun on the ground, one of them heavy rifles that had belonged to her tormentor. He laid panting on the ground, and her next action was one for the books...

She rammed her feet hard on his throat, causing him to choke, and gave him one to the head. His brains littered the ground, and he caught one eye in his hand. It was graphic.

And as he looked at her, as if for the last time, she disappeared behind the crowd of alien commandos storming the bridge.

Well, time to get to work.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:54 am
Profile YIM

Large brutes absorbed the gun shots in front of me. And then with a guttural beastly wail I wuz past them, shots ringing off the walls as I closed the distance before the few guards before me in the Corridor. A disheveled pale ghost, nothing but the heavy rifle in me hands an the certain knowledge in me heart that the lord would guide me.

Guide me he did, whether it be they simply missed or were more interested in blasting the heavily armed brutes behind me naked bum I would never know. Either way I arrived among them without a scratch. A miracle after all the pain an humiliation I had endured since these black clad beasts had abducted me from The pleasures of me bed.

Thoughts failed me head. Action taking over, a rifle but finding the head of the first darkly clad soldier with a dull thud. Perhaps not its intended use, but it works as the helmet is forced from its…her head to roll along the metal floor. A soldier pivots, gun swinging towards me an the floor suddenly shifts sweeping us both into a tangle of limbs. Something soft greets me splayed finger tips an a scratch an gouge at it like they have taught us in self defense class. The recent rapes give me even greater strength, greater desire to see them dead.

Rolling the rifle still in one hand I bring it up, yet another soldiers neck exploding in a fountain of blood an fluids. The lord guiding the shot to one of the only vulnerable areas of these creatures. Eventually the hall way lies still, me heart thudding in me chest, me bosom heaving from the exertion. One body moans . the first I had hit, a human female. Perhaps the one that had walked through the rescue chamber, laughing an egging on the assaults against us.

Me face seems to bring fear to her own eyes, or perhaps it wuz the massive armored brute behind me. The only one it would seem left alive.

“Open the door” The words measured, a full order, for I have time for nothing else. Perhaps she complies only out of fear. I care not, only that the door opens to a small familiar room. A room that so looks like the fancy video game I got to try out in my senior year of video game design 403.

Both of the young looking ‘pilots’ swivel, a look of astonishment on their faces at they stare at me naked gore splattered body. Neither wears the heavy combat suits like the other soldiers, theirs are more like some sort of tight leotard. With their mouths still open in astonishment I take them out, a simple palm strike to the temple, not killing, but enough force to put the lights out.

The brute seems intent on securing the females, but makes no move to do more. Lucky for him. A message comes in on the com screen, blinking urgently. I know these buttons…know this whole set up, sum thing I’d been very good at. Oh….strange …..another puzzle piece shifting into place in me raddled brain.

“Uhhhh LT, I….I think we are headed right for that big ship looking thing on the main screen….an I’ve seen this set up before….really….we are in space….oh lord me ma wouldn’t believe none of it.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:30 pm
Profile WWW

The Lieutenant looked at the unconscious girls on the floor, and tagged them as a way of recognizing them if and when they end up on one of their cargo ships. One he labeled 'Misty', for the white hair she had; the other, 'Fyra' for the flaming red she had on her head. Soon some of their own troops flooded into the hold, and he ordered some to retrieve these new additions to their increasing cargoes.

The station was already being left for dead. People and personnel were being evacuated, and fighter divisions were being scrambled out and ahead for escapes and escorts. Some of them, the more experienced combat divisions, were being directed at full might onwards to the ships that comprised the last group to come out of the jump.

It was already almost a lost cause. Many of the squadrons were lost, either depleted or most of them debris. His fighter wing, however, the Hydra, was the only squad intact and still keeping a large part of the assault fleet at bay. Soon Heavy Assault squads from their side jumped in from Alpha sector 5, to provide assistance in escape.

It seems this ship, ramming into the space station, was a pre-meditated move.

The ship was still moving, it's drive engines still fully functioning even after sustaining a large damage due to what has happened, it ramming into the side of the ship. It was heading for one little blip on the radar screen: the mother ship and the mother fleet.

" Oh crap..." that was all he could say after hearing what his little 'slave' had to say.

" Kill the power." he ordered her, all about business now." If what you say is true, you're the only one who can control this ship. Hold it for long enough so that my men can escape."

If everything fails, each and every one of them will become the slaves instead of masters.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:43 am
Profile YIM

The chair molded itself to me as I sat down. Even better then the ones in the video games class….this…this wuz the real thing. With me tush firmly in the seat I strapped pulled the 6 point harness round me shoulders an felt snug as a bug. Finally the enormity of the situation hit me. I’d….I’d never done nothing like this. The displays, the toggles, the controls all looked an felt familiar.

Slowly I let me fingers touch the panels. Each time flesh contacted the plasti-steel I buzzed in excitement. The right hand combat screens told the story. A story of defeat for Kouzakia. I heard what he said. Heard the angst in his voice, the defeat an marveled at it. He wuz probably right, but he wuz not a religious man. He had not heard the voice of god an so wuz like a feather in the breeze.

The buzz of excitement grew, the answer before me. So many things they had taught me. So many things I had fought gainst as stupid and useless while I sat through class after class. I hated history. Nothing more boring in all me life. But right then I remembered a lesson about one of them battles in the civil war. I’d have liked to have done a report on one of the female spies but no….I got stuck with this Chamberlain fella and the things he did at this place called Gettysburg.

“HELL NO” Hands danced along the boards, an things happened. Jus like in class…..jus like except this wuz real. I could feel the giddiness taking hold as the excitement built an flowed in me body like the power in this ship. Power to the weapons went off. Things were working, they had not seen to lock the systems like you could an nobody…nobody had told us how to unlock them in class. That could be a future problem.

“yah want to be useful for a bit? Wake up one of them pilots, tween us we have to convince her to turn o’er the security codes to the system. Lord knows it appears unlocked, but I think It could be locked remotely....Ohh….an you may want to strap in an tell the boys in back that once the ship is clear to strap in themselves. Its gonna be a good un”

Power flowed to the engines, every last bit I could cobble together in the nearly derelict ship. The distant blip on the navigation panel…right in me cross hairs. Lines changed, converged, split again as the computer reworked relative time. But I could watch the numbers scroll down the screen. An I knew. For the first time in me life I could feel god in those numbers. Feel the hand of fate guiding me like at no other time.

“And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them: Deuteronomy 7:2: The time to strike is now me lover.” He probably thought he had a mad woman on his hands. An perhaps I’d been too informal. But I had a mission.

“an jus so yah don’t think I’m utterly crazy I want a long hot bath when this is o’er, with lots of bubbles…I feel dirty, an used, an angry, an if I see a male anywhere close I might have to chop his winky off. When I get o’er those feelings I would appreciate it if you could hold me close an let me cry” I knew, knew me self well enough that when the rush wuz o’er I would crash. The thing wuz did I know him. Wuz the LT fuming in the back behind me ready to put a gun to me head an blow me brains all o’er the control panel.

He’d come though…me guardian angel. God had set him in me path. God had a purpose with his life an that wuz enough for me. I knew that if he wuz there for me, there wuz nothing I would deny him, no matter what the cost I bore. For it wuz gods plan.

Lines converged jus like I knew they would. I’d always been ahead of the Nav computer, call its woman’s intuition. Maybe I had deserved the 4.0. The grin grew as the blip on the screen did. A few more switches clicked off on the Aux panel. Ole fashioned text comms wuz all that wuz left an through the dark of space the first messages where now starting to arrive. It wuz time for good cop, bad cop…we needed the codes really soon.

We charged, jus like Chamberlain had when he had won that victory ‘gainst all the odds. Maybe I should have membered Custer…but I didn’t. The lord works in mysterious ways.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:34 am
Profile WWW

(bump it up)

Kouzakai was beginning to crack. The battle was already near lost, and his squadrons were in shambles. Although Hydra was still in the thick of the battle and was actually winning their own battle, most of the other squads had escaped, jumped, or had been blown to pieces.

It was as if he was trapped in a nightmare, a horrible chess game gone wrong and he was on the ropes, literally. He was ready to hang up his gloves.

Yet, it was unacceptable.

He was an officer, and he did not get this far without being brilliant.

" Wait." He said. " I reckon you could figure out the signatures they use, right? and you can also pilot this like them."

A plan formed in his mind.

Kouzakai woke up the pilot, like she told him, although he did not wake her up so abruptly. She also looked so very...enticing.

Then, he called his men, and told them to wear the fallen marine guard's outfits in the hallway, and wait in the battle stations.

This may yet turn around after all.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:37 am
Profile YIM

“Uhhh….maybe, like some of it is kinda like that simulator….but…but….” Blips were going silent on the main combat screen…that wuz real people dying out there. Suddenly I wuz getting the jitters. Thankfully I had faith a plenty. Yeah, I could charge forth like sum avenging angel…but …nerves were frayed all round the edges an more an more this wuz looking a might bit like suicide. I wanted to live. I had so much more to look forward to. Id jus discovered there wuz more than jus earth out there. An I’d discovered how depraved sum men’s …or women’s souls were.

“this is real…not a dream..jus sum nightmare….Like….” me hands stopped on the panel. Suddenly it seemed like too much. Sure some of those buttons I knew from a class…a video games class that right now an here seemed like it had been planned in some way. Way too familiar…way too…I reckoned.

“Oh lord….” But he was like an angel rising upwards behind me. How could I do wrong with god so evidently on me side. Had he not saved me, wading through the evil of this ship…I had to be strong. Had to do what was needed. Swallowing I looked back at him. Those great big alien eyes that devoured me in an instance an demanded I be all I could be.

“I can do it….but I’d like to be in a uniform too….hers would do nicely.” Hands flew once more across the familiar parts of the boards. I left the other parts alone, afraid of doing sum thing bad…. “an if she is real good she can scrub my back in that bath….unless yah wannnah” The grin grew on me lips, Maybe the joy of love might undo the evil of rape. Yes, they would pay….

At least the woman wuz moving behind me…maybe Big ole Kouzakai had her moving. Maybe It wuz me request…gloves, boots….a body suit appearing in me lap. It wuz a nice Christian thing to do, give the clothes off yur back to sum one in need. If she wuz smart she would stick close to me. I wouldn’t do the things to her done to me…nor would I let it happen. Though she would learn her place.

“Now what yah got in mind boss…..we is headed right for that big ole blip on the screen….I figure it’s the head of this critter.” The ship shook as I took it in a tight S crossover to avoid the ordinance heading our way……Kind of it to hit our escort instead. Numbers flew…in me head an the computer….raw input…. That kept me fingers busy an us alive for as long as me head could handle it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile WWW

He really did love the things he'd already seen, and already was more than satisfied about the girls in the ship.

ADD really does have the best ships in the galaxy.

With the girl stark naked save for a few garments meant to keep her within an acceptable range of decency, Kouzakai smiled a different, malevolent smile.

" Here's what we do..." He spoke, with the girl made to wear one of the maintenance crew's outfits which were kept in a closet nearby, in the event of a...'serious problem'.

The ships in the distance loomed ever more closer on the screen, further making the girl jittery than ever. But the Lieutenant was in control now. Furthermore, the plan that he had in mind was more ironclad than ever, and he was going to see it through no matter what.

A radio signal hailed them, and the voices crackled through the comm.

" 08! 08! Respond, 08!"

" Respond, one of you." He spoke. " Try and play along, and we'll get through this alive."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:42 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next