View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Punishment (Jacknife, Cassie) 

“ummmm arrrpphhh” the air whistles from me as he thrusts inwards….oh, I gasp, feeling so filled, so wonderful. Heat rises an threatens to engulf me as sweat trickles down me body from tween me legs; well sweat and other stuff that sloshes from the tail of his that pushes in an out an wiggles so nicely inside me like it is alive all on its own. I squeeze it, gasping from the effort. I wiggle me bottom as he thrusts roughly once again, feeling all of him slide deep inside me, taking me like he is desperate for me body. I don’t think, I only do, I am…..on fire…..

Me nerves are alive. I bring teeth to me nipple, a lil pain like the fire in me bum that burns an sends a jolt of electricity into me body a heating it up. Pulling the nipple hard into me mouth, pulling an a stretching the end of it taughtly till it pulls itself from me tight lips an bounces back into position, me fingers clenching the round orb of me breast and squeezing hard. Everything suddenly rough an hard, as if I can’t get enough, as if me body screams to be pushed to its limits an see how far it can go fore it breaks.

With me back I push back into him no, determined to see him off….to force the seed within me fore I fall into a heap of limbs after me own orgasm. I fight it off, feeling its need grow even more so fore all me silly efforts. I scream an bit me lip, a slow clench not of me making taking hold of me womanhood….closing me eyes tightly an a furrowing me brow in concentration I hold it at bay. Another thrust inwards an its all I can do to stop me self….me lungs scream for air as I hold me breath, going still, not wanting to move fore fear of setting of the tremors that I won’t be able to control

“oh lord help me…..” gotta see him off….gotta …..gotta…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 22, 2007 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

‘The little bitch is going to make me cum’ thinks Argos to himself with a certain level of surprise, but he has learnt that this young thing is full of such surprises.

Argos groans as the sensations of her ass become too much for him to contend with. Roughly he thrusts forward, pushing most of his length into her and begins pumping hot sticky white seed into his body. His member explodes with pleasurable sensations as he growls and groans down at her. The electric shocks from his nerves fire all the way around his body. His tail thrashes about uncontrollably inside her pussy, pushing her flesh from the inside against his member and his hands grip her bottom tightly as his balls tighten.

Yes, this young girl is most pleasurable, but Argos still has something in store for her after she has cum herself. The two figures both know that she has lost a certain amount of dignity during this session and Argos intends to compound that.

Any Problem can be soved with a big enough Gun!!!- Old Klingon Proverb

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Wed May 23, 2007 12:39 pm
Profile WWW

The last thrust bows me back and releases me heat. Me insides seems to convulse of there own as I scream, eyes unfocused an a closed….I am …. I am what I feel…. “arrggghhhhhhggg” a ragged breath in. “arrgggmmmmmphhhhhh” In the back of me head it registers….I ….I think he …. Maybe…..but it don’t matter I am lost in the sensations, wriggling an screaming as he slides in an out of me, tightly rubbing me insides ‘gainst one another. “yesssssssss, arrrrgggooossss” electricity toys at me nerves sending shudders up an down me sagging spine….

Breathing rapidly I start to come out of the tremors, me hand still tightly clenched on his ankle, fingernails imbedded in his flesh…..”oh my god…” its all I can say for a moment…..big breathe….expanding lungs…”did….did….” something dribble down me back, slides down me front…..I smile, a knowing smile then, shifting to a grin that crinkles both sides of me mouth and stretches me lower lip to a small arc of pink an red. “oh, so I did…..mmmmmm, yes…..more?” I giggle….savoring the sensation of my body and the knowledge that I have pleased this thing in my pleasure.

Rough as it may have been, as much as muscle want to stretch I stay put, pushing a lil on him now that I have regained me breath an composure….reaching up with me free hand to rub him as I slide him in an out slowly….milking the last of the seed….me eyes wide at the amount that seems to slither down me body from above, a spot of it falling to me forehead from overhead. I laugh ‘gain….deep and throaty….happy…..desire, lust, an passion rule me at that moment.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 23, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

Slowly Argos withdrew himself from Cassie’s violated asshole, his member still hard and throbbing, but not dripping with his expulsion as he asshole practically scrapped it off as he exited her. His tail also retracted itself with a wet slossy mess all over it from her hot exposed womanhood.

Argos looked down at the exhausted figure below him, her fingers buried into his ankles. Normally they would be quite painful, but his body was stacked so full of endorphins he could only feel that they were there, but not the pain. Slowly he pulled back, breaking her grip and jumped down to the floor. His hands lifted themselves to her ankles, where he flipped her exhausted body on to her back. With the smooth surface slick with various bodily juices, Argos pulled on her ankles lightly sliding her off the table and to the floor, her cum filled ass on the floor. Leant back against the solid table, he forced her with his hand to look up at him.

“Well done, Miss Smith. You have done most well. I only require one more exercise, before I will allow you to leave”.

With her sat up looking at him, Argos roughly pushed the end of his still solid member into her mouth, before grabbing her wrists and holding them up and away from her head on the table behind

Wed May 23, 2007 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Smiling I let him slide me on the table, thinking that he will go down on me once again…me eyes dance ready to fling me legs round his head only to find him sliding me to the floor. Gasping for but a moment, so quick so fast….I beam at him as he speaks, wondering if he understands that I really ain’t done….I can do more, an then It comes to me, what he wants me do. Oh no…not that I wouldn’t lick him clean…if his thingy had been anywhere but in me rear….He pushes his dirty member into me open mouth, grabbing me arms an a getting ready to thrust fore I can prevent it….

‘Hell no’ I think to me self, the bile rising up in me throat as I think un where that thing has been. I turn me head to the side an then twist it a lil to pop the throbbing sword from where he intends it to be.

I spit upon the floor a dark stain appearing…. a dry wretch forces me to buck a lil for I talk to him, but through it all I keep me head sideways so I don’t get me mouth shoved into ‘gain. “not till yah clean off….I don’t …no…. get sick doing that, I’ll even wash yah off with soap an water then pull the last of yur seed from yah if yah want…but not like all with me pop on yah.” His seed piles up on the floor beneath me, oozing from where its been deposited.….me legs shift a little on the slickness of it, but I pay it no heed.

I shutter, me hands stretched over me head, me body bowed. No doubt, he is angry with me right now, but I can’t …I know I’ll be retching if he does that again….an after I'll bite, no, this is not going to happen, not like this.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 24, 2007 5:42 am
Profile WWW

Annoyed at her defiance, Argos releases one of her hands and slap her firmly across the cheek. She still doesn’t understand that her feelings here don’t matter.

His member wasn’t dirty and really only had the remnants of his own seed upon it. If she wanted it clean she would have to do it herself. The hose that he had used previously on her was on the floor behind him. The muscular tail hocked around and down, scooping up the end of the hose and pointing it towards her mouth. The thick stream entered her mouth, flushing it out. Some of the stream coming out of her mouth fell on the mighty member in front of her, washing the dribbles of the white seed off her.

With that he released her hands allowing her to clean him as best she could

Tue May 29, 2007 10:56 am
Profile WWW

Cold water blasts me face and I cough an sputter as the water forces its way down me throat….The force an temperature brings a stinging sensation across me face. I shiver for a moment me breasts rising an falling, the water dripping from me chin to run like rivulets across me smooth milky mounds. I look over an see the water dripping from his body. An look up, meeting the anger in his eyes with me own. I speak for thinking ‘bout no consequences….”I told yah I’d do it….only after I clean yah with sum soap an water. Thar be lil germs that can hurt me …. I can make it real fun, warm water, warm hands….soap….I promised to paly real nice like….” I gave him back the daggers “but nooooo, you gotta be all high an mighty….Ok yur bigger, stronger, but I bet I can outlast you any day of the week in bed! So jus let me clean yah up an have a lil fun in the doing yah big galluoop.”

Suddenly the words hit me brain like words do after you yell um out an stuff. The anger left me face and eyes….a heat running into me face that surely meant I had died of me own embarrassment. I averted me eyes real quick…looking down….looking at that member an a thinking do I swallow him now an hope he missed all that or do I really try an stop this for all the …. Oh lord, that wuz the dumbest thing I’d ever said….even done I think. I’d not wanted him when we’d started…..an now….now all I could think of wuz seeing who could outlast who….an the good lord knew how me body jus a thrilled at the thought an all. Like one of them little white switches had been thrown inside me an I couldn’t get enough of this mans terrible manners….

I bit the bullet an pushed me head forward onto that wide thick shaft….me tongue playing over the tip and then down its bottom As I took it in…relaxing me mouth…forcing me self not to gag as I took him in to his base…an hummed….pulling off using every trick Suriel had ever taught me so he’d forget those dumb angry words of mine. Me checks bowed inward as I sucked hard an pressed me tongue along his underside….pushing an a pulling the seed form him….sliding back till the end of him pooped out of me with a load smack, causing his shaft to bob in front of me face like.

Sheepishly I looked up, an opened me mouth pushing me tongue out so He could see his seed…..swallowing then … opening me mouth ‘gain….”all gone”…then dropping me gaze to play me tongue around the bobbing tip of him. I could only hope he forgot everything an just sat back an enjoyed himself for a wee bit…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 29, 2007 7:44 pm
Profile WWW

Though she had been able to lick what she could from his member, but he was hardly emptied of cum. He had always been capable of very quick recovery, even when he was human and had always ejaculated a large amount, but a skilled woman had generally been able to draw out several large loads of his seed. Few had surpassed him in terms of how long they could last in a session and he didn’t expect this to be one of those cases. Slowly he pulled his still almost totally erect member away from her slightly

“So your ‘Good Lord’ created quite an inner slut in you didn’t he. You, allegedly so inexperienced think you can out last me? What do you even to think to base that on. ” he laughed at her

“And of course if God gave you such great ability, then he presumed you to be used like you are. A little fuck toy who can be played with by anything that can get you this excited. Just remember when ever you get taken against your will, that God intends it. He intends you to squeal like a whore and then ask for more. Now why do you suppose he does that?”

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:25 am
Profile WWW

Nothing ruins a good time like being called a slut in me book….and then the blasphemy gainst me lord an all. It wuz like he liked to get me dander up.

“Mr, Argos, why isn’t a man that runs round an forces himself on girls not called no slut an a that bad word toy….hmmm, is it cause yur ‘fraid of a lil ole girl an what she can do with you…fraid yah might actually find one yah like an have to be civil an nice for a change. Maybe God gave me an ability, but it don’t mean I run round trying it out like that slut yah mentioned. I mean yah have been tying me up an taking me…then when I let yah an even enjoy it sum I become a slut….well if I be a slut then yah be a slut as well, of not worst…a molester of lil girls. Maybe if yah wuz me husband I might be willing to squeal a lil in our bedroom, but since I’ve not been with no whore which I suspect ain’t the case with you I don’t have no idea how one squeals. ….. OHHHHH yur infuriating, lord knows why you ain’t settled down an found yurself some good wife an all…nobodied have yah in spite of how good yah can make a girl feel when yah in her….its the pillow talk that really …. Well lord knows yah could say thankyou ma’am, an that wuz real nice… an Yah have lovely eyes…an body…an make her feel special an all.,,…but noooooo yah gotta call me a slut. An this after yah warming me up real nice an I’d like to be with yah an all but not now….not with that foul mouth a yurs….so Why not jus give me clothes back an find yurself another girl that wants to be called all them dirty names cause this one don’t.”

Standing up I bobbed me chin an crossed me arms in front of me chest, pushing it up but I didn’t rightly care none. I looked up into his mean eyes with me own an felt like sum gunfighter in them old time movies….oh no doubt he was bigger an meaner than me…but all he had to do is say sumthing nice an I suppose I could find it in me heart to forgive him like I am supposed to by gods laws. Instead he’d just whallop me an then do sumthing else nasty an all. Lord knows I didn’t like this man none.

“yur jus mad at the world ain’t yah an women cause they be weaker than yah, well yah gotta pick a fight with um to prove what a man yah are…..a real man could prove it by being nice, and a real women would respect him for it…respect him cause he don’t have to use it gainst her none. Yah ever think that maybe under the right circumstances I might actually like yah round me honey….yah know yah make me feel good, real good infact when yah is being nice an a playing with me like. Lord knows it took a bit to make me feel like that, but ain’t that what you really want, to come home and have yur girls meet yah at the door an wanna do all those crazy things with yah…..”

I felt outta breath but I could show it, me heart jus wuz going thmp thump thump gain, an me chest rose an fell in rapid succession. No doubt I’d found more trouble…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:09 am
Profile WWW

Argos looked at the down at the young naked girl. Her defiance annoyed him greatly, but he had encountered such faith before. Such blind obedience to ones God that any change was impossible no mater what he did to her. The modern day martyr and she had the unfortunate luck to be sent he. He wondered if the irony might eventually wear her down, but he doubted it.

“I hope for your sake, Miss Smith, that you don’t intend to major in psychology because I suspect you cannot fathom how wrong you are about me. In time you may learn, but I hardly have the inclination to beat it into you.” His tone may have been of defeat, but one of his great traits as a general had been he had known when to retreat and avoid over extending himself.

He could continue with this short term punishment, but he knew it would be useless and was more likely to result in Cassie’s death than any enlightenment on her part. Killing her probably wasn’t a good idea. The top officials at the school had seemingly great power and he didn’t really wish to cross them and experience it

Walking to the door, He tosses over the remains of her clothes to her, that squelch in the cold wet puddle that Cassie is forced to sit in.

“Get dressed and leave” he said sternly opening the door.

His work hadn’t been in effective against the young girl, but he would report back that he would need an extended session with her to break her. He would instead suggest that multiple different encounters with some other monsters would be more effective than a single traumatic experience with him.

With that sort, he picked up Cassie’s fill and silently slipped out.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:21 pm
Profile WWW

Watching him carefully I stood me ground, waiting for the blow to fall…the thing that this creature of hell would do for me defiance. He seemed to have me number, getting me all angry after showing me such a good time…a time I hadn’t wanted. Wuz it a sin? I would have to pray…pray to know if his taking of me an me starting to enjoy it wuz a really bad thing. Lord knows I wuz a bit confused.

No more confused than when me clothes hit the ground about me. I could feel the anger in the room that emanated off of him, and yet….yet the door closed behind him. Not a strike like he had before, no slaps…no forcing… A bid ole piece of me trembled, not in anger but in remorse. I wuzn’t ready for him to leave, I could feel the warm spot in me belly shutter then start to go cold as I stared at the now shut door.

“How dare you!” I yelled, me voice echoing off the hard stone walls, “I’m….were not done here…..” Crumpling into a ball in the cold water with me clothes…the energy of me anger running out of me in one big swoosh of air that left me trembling in weakness. What wuz becoming of me, that I wanted him back in this room after all he had done…that I wanted those things done to me…that I had liked the feel of him inside me. Oh how I prayed…prayed it wuz a dream…prayed it wuzn’t really me like this…an prayed that perhaps I would see him again to show him the error of his ways.

Me fingers shook as I put the cold wet clothing on. Wuz it really o’er….the nightmare, the pleasure….the pain? If he returned, would I welcome him or strike out at him. “lord I’m a mess….yur will….yur will be done.” Gathering me self up along with me stuff I headed up an out of the dreaded basement. The walls fuzzy an dark, like in one of them Hollywood dream sequences. Stairs…more corridors, I single warm light, a woman’s face, round and motherly looking up at me disheveled hair and face.

A warm arm…a kind voice….pills…water….the world retreating ….

Stretching under the sheets, the birds outside chattering happily by the tree near the window I awoke. Thanking me lord for yet another glorious day I moved to get up. Muscles protested in places that I hadn’t done no exercise…a bruise here or there…come to think of it I couldn’t even member going to bed. Carefully I looked about, … yes…my room….my PJs. Flopping back down into the warm confines of the bed the nightmare hit me. I must really have tossed an turned I reckoned…hurt me self an for good reason trying to get rid of the demon that did unspeakable things to me…made me….made me want those things done in the end. Could there be any worse thing that could happen? Me skin crawled at the thought….at the idea that I might want those evil things done to me. I would have to pray really hard today!....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2