View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari) 

Post Re: A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari)
"Give you time?" I ask her as I whack her ass again, the lovely flesh jiggling so lovely as her lovely ass shock enticingly with each swat, only making me want to whack it again and sooner. "This is a test for you my dear. If you can stand still, and cum two times with your breasts over the fur, if you can endure and keep the postion despite my demands, then your master will grace your body with my cock." I tell her all this while giving her several swats to her ass.

Ha, ha, ha. I chuckle watching her. "That's what you want isn't it, it's been so long, so very long for you, how would it feel to have your masters cock inside you, the tool that you long for, that you've wished for months end to feel, surely that's a prize worth the price. After all you have to earn it, after your terrible manners from before. Cumming like that, disrespectul manners and the disrespect you showed to your master must be cleasned through this trial." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:58 am

It pained me no less than the physical punishment to heara his words an know them for truth. I wanted his cock inside me….wanted it to fill me. Any cock would do, but right here an now it had to be his for he, he had shown me the error of me ways. I would forever ‘member this lesson.

Through each solid swat I moved, desperate to keep me sensitive parts upon the soft caress of fur. At first it seemed I might well be successful. Yet by the fifth blow the skin of me bum felt like it burned. The sixth landed an I moved further forward than intended. Groaning I felt the sting of course wool upn the sensitive an swollen tips. Pushing me self backwards under the metal bar I let the flesh be caressed by the gentle fibers…. Heat boiled off me bum an rolled along me slit. The pain still there, but I know felt me self slip along the razors edge, an edge that new the guilt of pleasure from more than jus the fur. A dangerous edge all the same.

Swallowing, his message to me clear an his words final I took one last liberty to speak.

“Master” I gasped “thank yah for punishing me…..for how am I to learn. I…..I want yur cock…Master I do” an as me own words ‘gain to sink in I finally I reckon I finally understood me first lesson….maybe it wuz what he wuz trying to teach me…maybe in a small way. I could hear the change in me voice, a bit lower, a bit more husky as the desire grew an the thought of his cock in me took o’er me mind. The thought…the smallest thought that I wanted me ass spanked. I wanted this more than anything if nothing else than to show him how much I wanted his cock. If need be I would have cummed three times with me tits on the wool….

Ohhhh master….the ….the slave will prove to yah I want yur cock.” I wiggled me ass before him. An pushed backwards all the way I could. Bracing for the coming storm the muscles of me arms an shoulders rippled ‘neath me light skin. Perspiration broke out an ran in thin trails across me skin. I hung me head to preserve me strength, letting me red hair sprawl upon the floor under me. The change in me outlook made the heat in me belly rise. I wanted that paddle…though how I wished it wuz his actual hand that did the job…to feel his flesh upon mine. I moaned at the thought….

Swish….the paddle fell an I knew I did not need to hold back. not any more….It hurt but pleasure flooded me. I would not sit for a week upon me tush. Yet I welcomed his attentions.

Pain erupted once more upon me ass an drove down the nerves to me belly an up me spine. Hans clenched at the hard flooring, toes curled…a moan. Nipples jiggled on the fur from the force of the impact. An me insides fluttered. Muscles formally tightly clenched released then clenched, o’er an o’er as me back gyrated in the heat of the moment.

“AHHHHHhhhhhh Ohhhh….ohhhhh…..master…..ohhhh ohhhhhhhh” the noise echoing in the small chamber. I bounced an jiggled as allowed. A wet sensation rolling down me inner thighs….

Swish…smack! A grin growing cross me face. I would have cummed even if me tits had been on the wool the whole time I thought. Anything to get me masters cock inside me. In me pain I felt pleasure…pure pleasure an new the next two would come in rapid succession so long as the blows continued.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

When the first one rolled by I drank in the delicous mix of pain and pleasure eminating from her body, every sweet word she said drove my desire higher. Ha, ha, ha the human knew how to talk, yes she did. She knew how to speak in a proper slave manner very well. It was a gift as I have seen well trained slaves not talk as properly as her.

The sound of each thawack and the sound of her voice told me it would happen soon, I continue the treatment waiting for that cry, that scream of pleasure mixed with pain, the threshold that every girl had, the one where the two mix and became the same. Hearing it finally the sweet, sweet, cry and the smell of her juices as I drop the paddle as now both my hands glow with dark energies.

Ha, ha, ha, now for the real baptization of this girl who claimed to be under gods protection. THe fool I thought as I spank her hard with my left hand, the dark energy crackles as you feel my bony hand upon your bottom and a pain greater then the paddle as my right hand held in it a curse of agony.

I then bring down my right hand, this one held a curse as well, the curse of exhustion, however in her state, it would not only tire her out very slowly depending ont he amout of energy she was putting out. It would use that energy that was disapating towards her pleasure one could say. Sort of like having two water retainers, while one fills up the stuff that falls out goes into it. Thus it might feel like two seperate orgasm are building up inside of her body and the more she has that would spill out the more quicker it would fill. Ha, ha, ha.

The feel of her sore ass in my hands, the radiating heat from it as I brought my hands down, feeling the firm flesh as I bear my hands down upon her. Such a sweet sensation once more as I drink in the emtions she lets out as I wait for those two remaining orgasms.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 pm

The sound of the paddle hitting the hard floor with a dull thud echoed like music in me head. Perhaps I had passed master’s test in such a way as to warrant no more punishment. Elation grew in me heart at the thought he would now bury his stiff cock in me, making sweet love to my body. In spite the pain I gyrated me bum in the air, opening me legs a bit wider so he might have access to bury himself deeper within me. Blood rushed through me body, no doubt providing all the signals a man might see in a woman ready an willing to have sex.

It came then as a complete surprise as the palm of his bare hand contacted me waiting flesh. Flesh rippled in the throes of aching pain. Pain that seemed to continue with a thousand small needles jabbing into me flesh long after the hand had left me. A howl of agony burst from me mouth with that first hit. The misery of his strike driving any thought of wanting his hands upon me flesh instead of a paddle. I can feel hot tears about me eyes, the hood absorbing the liquid so none runs down me face. It stands to reason that with this master it is good he cannot see me misery for he may take greater delight in it.

The glow of me last orgasm remains hot within me body in spite…or perhaps because of the pain. For if me master takes pleasure in this use of his slave should not I find pleasure in his? Warmth runs anew in me veins. A warmth of pain. The next strike hits…not nearly so hard. Almost pleasant, given the punishment I have endured thus far. I do not cry out this time…do not move forward. I merely let me breasts jiggle in the fur from the blow an sink further into it. A warm glowing pleasure pulls at me, the kind that is soft an wants a nice snuggle with a loving partner, curled up with them pressed to me back. the kind of pleasure that pulls at you in the morning an makes yah wanna roll o’er an sleep a bit longer.
Slumping forward I press me breasts into the warm embrace of fur. Snuggling down an feeling the slow simmering heat of me belly.

I scream, rudely awakened from me slumber as his hand once more strike me tender ass. Taken by surprise an the pain I jump forwards, me breasts scrapping along the wool like so much sand paper. I try an push me self upwards, hit the bar an having to pull me tender orbs backwards along the same sand paper . I feel the rush of joy at this pain. For I know now that me master finds great pleasure in dealing it out to me. Pleasure that makes me heart beat faster an fills me womb with heat. Would I not cum faster if I were to inflict the torture of the wool upon me own body? The thought appeals to me as an blood pounds in me neck beneath the black collar. The heat send me to the edge..Almost…almost if I only push me self across the wool I will cum I think.

Inside me muddled brain there is a scream, a horrible mind numbing scream of NOoooooo. Time slows as I middle through the message. Like a snail me mind works…me body quivering on the edge till the other hand descends upon me bum. Like a lovers pat, perhaps harder for there is that sting but it is the type of sting that gives me great pleasure like a lovers game. One that feels once more like he intends to curl beside me…the edge rolls back, wanting to take time.

Each set of his strikes brings me closer to that final meltdown. One that drives me right up to the edge of the cliff…the other pulling me back, letting me warm up to the idea of a jump, yet I want them both…want them at the same time to push me over the edge. One strike occasionally drives me onto the wool an threatens me with its pleasure. The other keeps me safe but also keeps me from the deliverance of an orgasm. A slow building cascade of pressure that tortures me in its own way for it is that strike I wish to cum to. The one the feels tender on slow. The one that lets me be me…..to cuddle up next to the one I love. But I fear in me heart it will be the other strike that takes me o’er the edge. That takes me with the joy of pain. The joy of me master. A sense pervades me thinking that it is that strike that he would prefer me to find pleasure. It is the strike that half the time drives me body upon the harsh embrace of wool. And it is those times I teeter upon the edge feeling it more than ever.

Which one will it be….do I give in to his delight so he may enjoy it more….

“Master….would yah….” I pause to consider the words upon the strike of his right hand. Glowing brighter with need an joy, almost on the edge as well now. “Would you find greater pleasure in me failure an the opportunity to further punish me? Should I not do what you would find the greatest pleasure?”

Confusion confounds me mind. Me body trembles as I look o’er the edge. I shall cum, I can feel it…The next strike or the one after. With the next strike there wuz a good chance I would come to the agony of pleasure in the wools embrace….but would he find that more pleasurable….oh the paradox. For as a slave if he did it wuz me duty to allow me body to be driven upon the wool.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:05 am
Profile WWW

I could feel her getting ready to cum and best yet it looked like it would be from the wool. I get ready to deliver two lefts to her ass to make her body experince the wool and burst but then she speaks. THat's when I knew. Ha, ha, ha.

I then move my hands down each one inches from her ass now, made that much more senstive from the pounding as I love the feel of that stinging heat I feel from them as I smirk. "A reward for you relizing what you should be doing." I tell her as I intensfiy both curses upon my hands, this close they jump out and dance across your ass, like tendrils of energy as she feels a delightful mix of pain and the pleasure the curses brought to her all at once, at the same she is assaulted with these feelings.

"Use both, rock back and forth on the fur and the wool, the pardox your mind is trying to make sense of it does not exist, the only problem is that both give you pleasure and pain, embrace both, give in to both, that will please your master the most." I tell her.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:27 am

The blow does not come, instead I feel the warm tingle of his hands behind me bum. Arching me back I wiggle me knees closer to me elbows, raising me ass to display the swollen red skin to me master. An more so…too make sure he can see the sheen of honey that graces me inner thighs, so that he might see the puffy extended lips of me sex. He speaks. An finally I understand in ways I had not begun to think of. He is not a cruel master…he is not a beast. Nor is he kind an gullible, the type a cunning slave might take advantage of. No, he is firm an disciplined. He has taken the time to train one so poor as me.

I move forward….New tears under me eyes, but this time they are tears of joy. I feel him embrace me, pleasure me, hold me when the nightmares come, an at the same time I feel his just wraith, his need to rightly discipline when a slave goes astray. Who wuz I to think I could master a man whom a succubus calls master?

Pain runs along me ass from a thousand sharp needles puncturing me skin. Squirming I find the point that me sex falls under his hand an I gasp as those needles puncture the lips of me labia. I cry out in pain an joy, twisting me body upon the fur an wool…finding I can force both sensations…that I want both sensations. I twist me hips, letting his hands play across the full expanse of me rounded bum, raising it up higher be coming up on me toes. I can feel both the coming storm an the sheer exhaustion in me quivering legs. But this way…oh yes, this way I can move me ass an sex under each hand in a rolling figure eight. Straining I feel the edge of the cliff, the first rocks crumpling beneath me feet to fall….fall……further an further….

“OHHHHHhhhhhaaaaaaHHHHHHhh” upon shaking arms an legs I throw me head back. Me whole body undulating sideways like a snake so I may feel the fur…an feel the wool…feel the touch of pain, an the touch of pleasure. I feel strength in enduring the pain, an exhaustion in succumbing to the pleasure. But is that not what the good book says…is it not pain that makes us stronger, an pleasure that makes us weak?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:55 am
Profile WWW

Once she was done, once she fallen into that abyss and cum once more using both to bring herself off, accepting it, knowing it to be the way I knew I had succeded. Her training was complete or near it anway as I move away from her body the wool and fur pulled away as I then move infront of you and put my foot infront of your lips. The simple sandels were the first thing she saw as I remove her hood and she see's me.

She see's my foot next to her face as I look down upon her, staring and waiting for her to make the final effort to show me that you were truely trained. I knew, but this was more fun to see. Only then would I allow you to grace my bed I thought.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 am

The pain of pleasure, the pleasure of pain washed over me an set me free even though bound an blindfolded. Arms an legs trembled as I folded me body upon itself an hung me head till it rested upon the ground. The exhaustion of the orgasm left me body limp as a rag doll. Yet I could feel strength on the fullness of that orgasm. The dull ache that existed in me belly when I wuz left in darkness wuz gone even though darkness still surrounded me.

Me breathing slowly came to normal as warm hands tapped at me body. I rose an all fours, still wobbly but wondering if this time he would fill me with his flesh. I would endure the thrusting against me aching hindquarter if it were to please him Jus as I endured the movement of me body now an the way it stretched the swollen skin of me bum.

Movement, I could feel it in the tremors of the floor. Heard the rustle of the fur an wool being pulled away. Once more I felt hands. Straps moving, me face feeling for the first time in a long while the soft caress of air. I blinked in the harsh glare of the overhead lights reflecting off the polished floor. This wuz no dirty dungeon, but a modern clean room….almost like a hospital. Everything was too bright…the blur of flesh under me nose. Squinting ‘gainst the harsh lights I blinked…an blinked again trying to clear me vision.

A foot….bony sick looking toes wiggled in rhythm as if impatient at me progress. His foot…me masters foot. An offering of sorts, an disgusting in its appearance. Quivering once, I brought me self under control , knowing what I must do an not minding since it wuz the foot of me master. Bending me head in supplication I kissed his foot. A warm sensation brewing in me belly once more, the heat flaring as skin met skin. Then I moved to his big toe an kissed it. I let me tongue dance around its surface, toying with it…trying to get me lips round it, the sandal causing me problems. How long had I waited for this moment. How long had I wanted the touch of flesh. If it wuz his desire I would surely have taken the toe an fucked it…let it wiggle in me slit an rode it like a cock.

“Master, may I remove yur sandal to pay your flesh proper homage.?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:18 am
Profile WWW

(bump)

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:15 am
Profile WWW

While my body did look less then presentable in it's state, when she pressed her lips against it, she didn't taste rot or death, it was just the taste of skin, it was up to her own taste buds whether she would like it or not, but my body didn't give off the ordor of death or that of rot.

She tried to kiss it the best she could to move her lips. I could see the desire in her eyes, the wanting of it as she then asked me that question after a few short kisses and licks at my foot.

I pull my foot away from her and look down at her. "Yes you may. However not here slave. You've earned a chance to be near my bed." I tell her as I reach down and pull her up the door leading out of this hell was then opened a bright light shinning from it as I grab your collar and an energy leash comes from it, another function it seems as I lead you out by it.

As you look at your master you see him wearing a familar red robe, cloaked around his body. Like before it was clear to see that he wasn't muscular, just fit, a scientist of sorts as he walks along with you into a sparse room, with a single bed. "I don't have many mortal slaves, they rarely please me when compared to what I can attain, but you get to chance and try. Feel honored that your even in here." I tell her as the room looked innocent, but if any of her ADD instincts were alive she could tell it wasn't.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:13 am

He talked to me! Really to me. After sooooo long. I stood, muscles protesting the strain but doing what wuz necessary. Me ass stung with each movement, each step as we strode down the corridor. I fell into step with him matching stride an rhythm with silent cat like strides. Bare feet rolled upon the floor as me hips rolled in sensuous pride at having a wise an worthy master. I sought only to bring him further pleasure by me actions. Me steps fairly bounced as I followed him, me eyes cast upon the cloak where it swirled at his bum. I did not shuffle, or mop. No, I did the opposite, I felt the stares as he led me naked body behind him. I felt the heat of their eyes an drank in the knowledge that I could only touch them at his command for I served his pleasure.

The cloak swirled behind him much like the heady swirl of pheromones that reached me nose. I dreamed of a time when that bum would push his cock into me waiting pussy. How I longed for that time. For now I kept the distance tween us exact, kept me body behind his. Should an agent of death move at his back I would take the dagger. For the lord would have us obey an keep our masters safe. I had a new master of the physical realm. An would do what me lard had commanded so many years ago. Serving each gave me the same sort of joy in me heart.

We stopped, in perfect unison within the sparsely furnished room. He spoke, a mocking lilt in his voice that would soon be gone when I had proved me self to him. I fully understood the immortal reference for I had fucked his immortal slave for what seemed days in every manner possible an then sum. It wuz she who had taught me how to please a man by giving me a cock an letting me fuck her. Oh…the things she had taught me that I had not known ‘bought men with that experience.

Before he turned his attention to me I swept the room outta habit an all. More wuz here than met the eye, but that in an of itself would be expected. One might not fully understand the tastes of a master till they revealed them. None the less he would find pleasure in his slaves willingness to indulge every pleasure of her master.

“Master I am honored, may I now kneel ‘fore yah an take off yur sandal? What would yur will be my master?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

I stare at her as I let go of the leash as it dispears back into the air. "Yes you may." I tell her as I Let her remove my sandal so she may kiss my foot. I wait until she treasts both my feet heavily with her kisses as I smirk pulling back my robe revealing my hard cock.

What I wanted next was going to be a long and slow process as I draw every ounce of pleasure I can from this slave, this slut. The first thing was to teach her that every oucne of pleasure that she gives me will be rewarded. Especially with the senstivity I gave her. "Cassie, use those breasts of yours on my cock." I tell her as look down upon her as she is reaquaintied with my cock. I sneer at the last time where I knew she spoke with contempt when she say it.

The only part of me that wasn't decayed, with some tech implanted into it that kept it going as I sought and looked for a cure. Still it would be an intreasting sensation for her, after all she already experinced the pleasure of different cloths, but with her breasts around my cock the tech brings an electircal current through it, that depending on my mood would ether properly interact with her own electircal current adding to the pleasure, or bringing pain. Lets alternate it up I thought as I waited for her to do what I ordered.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:10 pm

The tingling sensation starts in me lips while I kiss his fee. The longer I touch his flesh to deeper that sensation goes till me very belly vibrates. Had I grown soft an complacent in me life? No longer, for I do not have that choice, nor do I want it.

I gladly complied for if me breasts could provide pleasure then so be it. or too long I had desired the touch of flesh to mine. My master now granted me fondest wish. Kneeling I playfully cupped me breasts so he could better see the firm succulent orbs. Already me nipples stood high an firm, I reckon they remained swollen from the start when I first heard him enter the room. Cupping me breasts I created a nice long pocket of flesh. Me skin was slick with sweat from our earlier lesson an so his thick head easily slipped within the fold. Rocking, I moved him in an out, watching the tip of him appear an then disappears in the soft pale skin. Pushing me orbs together I created a tighter pocket an felt me skin tingle in pleasure.

“Would me master desire me mouth as well….” Still rocking round him, I enjoyed the sensation of his flesh held by me own.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:45 am
Profile WWW

"Hmpf, how very arogant of you, that you think your worthy yet to actually taste my cock. It is not yet ready to grace your mouth slave. Do not be so disrespectful. You are here to prove yourself." I tell her as I cuase a powerful electricly shock around my cock due to the cybernitics in it as I use this to punish her audicious request.

The shock disapates after a minute or so. "Use those breasts of yours girl to please your master you will do so until I say otherwise and flawlessly. No matter what. Understood?" I ask her as I reach up and pull an energy whip from a compatmart in the wall as I let the whip slide down as you can hear the crackle of the energy whip near you as I stare down at you.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:12 am

The vehemence in his voice took me by surprise. Perhaps I talked to much. But it wuz in me nature to talk an it wuz a hard nature to overcome. I had to work harder at it…that wuz it…..an then I bit me tongue.

The electric charge coursed through me breasts the gold piercings through me nipples picking up the charge an amplifying it through me most sensitive an tender nubs. Almost I screamed, but me mouth I knew had best stay shut after me last tongue lashing. When the charge finally stopped I knelt gasping, his rod still within me embrace like nothing at’all had happened. With each rise an fall of me full chest his cock rode within the swells of me flesh. I did not want that to happen every ‘gain…the copper taste of blood in me mouth were I’d a caught me tongue.

Nodding I go to work, intent on pleasing him an knowing in the back of me head that pain will run through me body as I do. If nothing else it pleases him. An for me….sick as it makes me feel, I know too I can find pleasure in its edge. As I work I hear the crackle of electricity by e side. If it pleases him I to will feel the jolt run through me, no doubt it will please him for normal pleasures of the flesh are only part of the joy he finds in a woman’s body. I know that sound, an I know my master.

I gulp…not sure if I should beg for the lash. Me tongue having wrangled its way to worse. If possible I would prefer not being made to feel pain. But feel it I will if it please him.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:11 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next