View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Someplace Hidden (For Therion) 

Post Re: Someplace Hidden (For Therion)
This alone was worth coming here tonight, watching Nell truely trying her best to reach her climax infront of her audience while at the same time trying to pretend she was somewhere better. It's almost too much for him to take in. Truly a sight many of his fellow demons and monsters would gladly take his place to watch. He can picture just one demon who may be furious Therion got Nell in such a situation, where she does such things without much protest. All to protect her precious book.

Taking pity somewhat upon her or perhaps he is simply enjoying the view too much to resist toying with her some more. With her eyes closed as she is working so hard, he may feel the hands exploring her body, soft and gentle like the lover in her fantasy, the hands explore her naked body with great care. Cupping her breasts and squeezing them softly as she is so furiously trying to reach her climax. If she opened her eyes she'd see the shadows covering her body but in her mind isn't it better to keep up the pretence to try and forget about why she is really doing this.

For now the book is safe, Therion will only truly destroy it if she resists or fights against him again. For now he will let her see that he keeps his word so she will be forced to keep obeying.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Nell tensed momentarily when she felt the extra hands on her body. She almost opened her eyes out of pure instinct but stopped herself. She'd didn't really want to know what it was. Therion was giving her a break here so she should use it. She exhaled the breath she had been holding and forced herself to relax, to continue fantasizing.

Oddly enough the foreign hands touching her body made it easier. They caressed her gently, like a lover. She sighed softly and squirmed as she moved her fingers between her legs. It was working. She was getting closer. She moaned more audibly as she imagined her rogue kissing along her thighs and trailing downwards towards her nether lips. She felt her climax building. She lifted her hips again to push against her fingers. Her breath was coming heavier now and then suddenly the building tension snapped in a wonderful explosion of ecstasy. She gasped at the suddenness of her climax and basked in the lingering glow of it and she slowing came down.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:00 pm

The very moment her body arches and her fingertips suddenly stop, her body pulsing with pleasure as her face betrays nothing, it's the moment he had been waiting for all this time. It was worth any price, just to see her like this. It was exquisite to say the least, far more pleasurable then the wine in his glass. Far more fun then simply forcing her to climax himself. No this was something entirely new. Of course with her climax reached the hands vanish leaving her to recover as the cool air will remind her just where she is. The sound of clapping the first reminder she was being watched all this time. Therion rises to his feet and extends a hand towards her, helping her to her feet once again as he pulls her up.

"Very entertaining. You are so very beautiful, Nell... You keep this up I may just let you go."

He suddenly spins her around and makes her bend over one of the larger boulders with her ass sticking out behind her. Of course with her pussy soaking wet it seems perfect for him to just take her there and then, force himself upon her. But instead of what she might have thought he was going to do, his tongue suddenly traces along her soaked pussy's lips. Slowly moving around the edges as he takes great care in the process. If anything it's almost like her fantasy again, her "lover" licking her pussy clean and teasing her again when she is already aroused. For Therion it's merely toying with her. Keeping her body heated and her senses clouded by the pleasure surging through her body.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Nell shivered as the other presence that had been touching her disappeared and left her exposed once again to the cool night air. Therion's clapping caused her to open her eyes and blush again. She sat up feeling thoroughly embarrassed by her behavior. She had never really forgotten where she was or what she was doing but somehow that knowledge had not prevented her from climaxing. She would have felt better about herself if it had but then the book would have been lost. She sighed dejectedly and took the monster's offered hand.

She barely had time to react to the demon's words before he spun her around and forced her to bend over the one of the large stones that had been behind her. She cringed reflectively and braced herself for the inevitable penetration. But it didn't come... Instead she felt the damp heat of Therion's tongue on her still sensitive lips and she jumped slightly at the unexpectedness of it. Heat filled her face and she held her breath to stop herself for asking stupid, obvious questions like 'What are you doing?' or 'Why?'

It was obvious after all. She tried not to move away though she wanted to dearly. Having a monster tasting her cum after she'd just masturbated for him was almost too much to bare. But if she pulled away he would take it as her breaking their deal and then she would have suffered all this embarrassment for nothing. Therion would rape her as thoroughly and brutally as the first time and she didn't want a repeat of that incident either. Besides, the monster was being unexpectedly gentle with her at the moment which was turning out to be surprisingly enticing. After a few more moments of him licking at her she found she had less of a desire to move away. She exhaled slowly and her eyes began to close automatically so she could concentrate solely on the sensation of the tongue tracing through her privates.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:24 pm

There is no more mocking, no more cold voices in her head, only the sensations coming from his tongue that probes her soaked opening ever so slowly. Once he feels her body become less tense, he takes it as an invitation to slowly push the tip of his tongue inside her, allowing it to slip past her soaked slips and begin to explore inside her. Taking his time, it's almost like what he said all along was true. If she was good and obeyed she would be rewarded as this seems to be it. Her book is safe and if he is going to rape her, atleast this way it won't be so painful and this night won't be a complete loss.

Slowly his fingers come into play as he brushes the tip of his index finger against her clit as he rubs two more around the edges of her pussy, very carefully spreading it open to let the cold air brush against it while his tongue pushes further and further with every passing moment. Never going too far as to hurt or interrupt the pleasure coming from it, always teasing her for aslong as he can. It's almost like he is toying with her mind. She expects him to simply screw her senseless fast and brutally and yet here he is taking it slow and steady like the lover she always fantasized about. But how would he know about the books she enjoys or what she dreams about.

That is of course she knew he could easily sneak into her room while she was asleep or out. He can find her wherever she goes, he can watch her whenever he likes. His thoughts were indeed to rape her and make her suffer for her insult to him last time and yet seeing her toying with herself and the way she is forced to go along with things made him change his mind. He will make her climax again and again tonight, he will make her enjoy each one. It will be true revenge, to make her enjoy the very thing she so hated him for.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:37 pm

She moaned lightly as the monster's tongue began to delve into her and explore you depths. Oh, what was he doing to her? It felt better than it had any right to feel. And what was worse she found herself wanting more. Before she realized what she was doing she found herself pushing back to meet his probing tongue. It was like a dream... So different from her previous encounter with the monster. So few monsters on the island had ever been this gentle with her and it was something her body desperately craved. She knew she shouldn't be allowing herself to enjoy this but she couldn't help herself. If Therion continued like this she would certainly cum again soon.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 am

It seems ironic to Therion how every girl seems to view him as evil and brutal, always seeing those red eyes and haunted by them. He isn't an evil creature, he simply get's what he wants and right now he wants her. It's only the current serious of events that have led to this and with her already aroused he has no need to force her when she is already weakened.

As she presses against him again there is no mocking or taunting her for wanting it. Rather he seems to read her mind as his tongue pushes deeper, it's thin but long, very long as she will begin to feel. Probing deeper then thought possible as now it's moving faster then before as she is more aroused. He can almost taste it now, literally, as he waits for her second climax tonight.

As if his tongue wasn't enough to push her over the edge, his finger against her clit adds to the mix as a light jolt of electricity flows from the tip and against her clit. It's no where near powerful enough to harm her or make her jolt. Just enough to tease her already aroused body like a light tingle pulsing through her pussy starting at her clit.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 am

Therion's tongue delved impossibly deep inside of her, tickling her insides. She moaned again as he began to speed up his movement, driving her towards another climax. It wouldn't be long now. His fingers began to tease over her clit. Her breathing quickened and then... "Oh god!!" She gasped as a small jolt of electricity touched her arroused clit. It sent her up onto her tip toes and over the edge of her second orgasm. She gasped and clinched her fist as the first wave of pleasure crashed over her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am

For the second time tonight Therion hears her soft cries as a second climax rips through her body and once again it's one that wasn't forced upon her or rather one that she enjoyed once again. Therion's tongue recoils slowly as it's replaced with his fingers as they carefully push inside her soaked pussy, already pumping his index finger in and out as his free hand slides along her stomach only to slowly cup one of her breasts. His hand carefully wrapping around the soft flesh before he gives it a soft squeeze making her arch her body upwards while he leans in closer. His tongue now gracing the side of her neck as it trails along her skin. Sill his movements are like a lover's touch. As it seems once again she will be brought to yet another climax tonight. How much longer can she take such treatment before her resistance crumbles. He stop ordering her around quite some time ago and she hasn't even looked to check on the book that lays almost forgotten upon the ground for the time being. Perhap's it's ironic that the very pleasures she wished to experience are being brought upon her by a demon she hated so much.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Nell gasped and leaned back against Therion's firm body. His fingers slipping inside her so soon after two orgasms was maddening. "Oh god, wait, wait!" She reached back blindly and gripped hold of the material covering the monster's shoulder. She pulled herself up onto to tip toes again as though to ease the sensation just a little. It was almost too intense and his tongue... She couldn't think to describe it. She panted, wanting him to stop but also wanting more. "Please... I..." She began begging but couldn't think to finish it. She couldn't decide what she wanted.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 am

It seems it's too far gone for him to stop now as two of his fingers pump in and out of her soaked pussy, even as she is still only just recovering from her second climax. It's clear from how her body reacts and her soft cries that she is almost in conflict with what her own body wants. Literally keeping her on her toes as he finds each and every little reaction almost intoxicating, feeding off her pleasure. It's pulsing through her body, overpowering her senses. His tongue darting along the soft flesh of her neck only to brush against the back of her ear before it moves lower once more.

It's clear he won't stop until she climaxes again, but who is to say he won't just keep it up. Teasing her, toying with her all night long until her will breaks. How many times can she experience another climax without any real release. He has barely even touched her yet, just his tongue and fingers. None of his true powers, and yet he's already brought her to such new heights of pleasure playing the role of the "man" she always dreamed of.

He uses his two free fingers to push inside her pussy and slowly spread her open, to give his two fingers already inside her, better access allowing them to go deeper as she can surely feel the cold air once again, against her soaked opening.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Nell moaned at Therion's continued pumping in and out of her sex and did not repeat her pleading that he stop. She did gasp and grip his shoulder tighter as he slid an extra finger inside her and began stretching her opening more. It was going harder and harder to think under such constant stimulation. Another orgasm was inevitable but when would it stop? Would he continue teasing and coaxing her to cum like this all night? She wasn't sure she'd be able to handle that... but then again there was nothing she could do to stop him. And if she tried to resist his manipulations he'd surely punish her. She couldn't stand the thought of a brutal fucking after all this gentleness.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 pm

As if reading her thoughts or confirming her fears that this might just keep going, he allows his powers to come into play just little to help drive her own the edge again. His fingertips suddenly sending another light jolt of electricity through her body. Only this time inside her pussy as his fingers pump in and out. All too careful to ensure it doesn't hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable.

Rather it will only add to the sensations already seeking to overpower her senses. It's already working, she is giving herself more and more to this gentle loving, the fear of the book and the knowledge he will just bend her over and rape her brutally if she resists is more then enough to keep her in line. He doesn't even need to make threats anymore, she's already lost this battle.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Nell's vaginal walls tightened around his fingers as his powers triggered yet another orgasm. She moaned and panted and collasped forward as her legs gave out underneath her. It was clear that three straight orgasms was starting her become a strain on her body. At the very least she wouldn't be able to do this standing anymore...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Therion stares down at her worn and tired body, his fingers soaked from her pussy as he slowly reaches down to run his fingertips along her lips letting her taste her own arousal for the moment as he lifts her up once more. No longer able to stand of course, so she is being held in the air almost with her feet dangling off the ground. His tongue brushing up against her cheek as he holds her up in the air, the tendrils of shadows wrapping around her wrists and waist to keep her held up as his fingers run over her pussy again. Making it seem like he is going to toy with her again. He hasn't said anything yet, just teased her and made her body so wet and aroused. It's like he is waiting for her to admit she wants him to take her now. Her body being forced to endure such loving touches and climaxes until she can't fight it anymore.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next