View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 A surprise in the shower (Hanaji) 

Hanaji remembers the pain and sees the brusing on the legs and arms
as if it happened to someone else sitting bolt upright and screeming
"CASSIE NO!"
Looking around taking in where she is for the first time as a nurse enters
She looks at Hanaji [Your a lucky one if your friend hadn't got you to the shower....you've only got some light scalding on you back that won't scar
Your friend is in the next room and she is fine]the nurse checks out my back[Healing nicely you can leave soon]then she leaves
Hanaji gets out of bed and walks to Cassies room a doctor sends her back
to her room Hanaji waits and asks a nurse to let hre know when she can
see Cassie.
after a while that seem like forever Hanaji is told that she can see her friend Hanaji practically sprints to Cassies room and opens the door
"Cassie my PRECIOUS my heart you're safe I was so scared that
I lost you"
Hanaji huggs Cassie
"I love you stay with me forever?"
kissing Cassie Hanaji lets go
"What happened to us the only thing i remember is going to the bathroom and the feeling that I had sex the next thing i'm here with you and thats
all?"

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:04 am
Profile YIM

A familiar voice, filled with concern, echoes in the hall. Grinning I laugh a bit under me breath, knowing Hanaji has never been a quite one. Relief floods me heart an soul...to know she is up, alive, an active is more than enough for me.

Swinging me bare legs off the side of the bed, I have no time to adjust the back of the open hospital gown fore she enters me room in grand style. Arms wide she jumps upon me...a grand hug as I topple backwards on the bed...her mouth warm gainst me own. Bodies entwine, the kiss full of longing in love.

Tenderly I rub her hiar back from her face, to look at her more closely. There is pain in her eyes...an delight...Me heart flip flops, her warm hand rubbing me back an shoulders.

Giggling I run me hand down her front...lingering at the small perky mounds...then further...Laughing as I watch her grin..."Jus checkin...seems everything is thar an yur no worse for the wear...whatever in heaven happened." Looking her deeply in the eyes, a small tear upon me check even as I laugh. Happy...so happy to be back with her in me arms after such a close call. I lean forward an kiss her chin...then work me way upwards to those soft lips. another kiss....it is still not enough....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:30 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11