View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
He merely smirked.

It was enough to know that she felt nervous, for it meant that even 'outside' Shokushu, he still could get to her. Relenting, the demon allowed her to pull his arms away, creating some space in between them. He only stared at her as she spoke, shrugging it off while the student searched for the tinderbox.

She hadn't told him to stop, had she? Only to wait. That also was enough for Luju who settled onto his back, lying on the faux fur. "As you wish."

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:26 am

Nell was slightly relieved when Luju relented so easily. It seemed like a good sign for their new relationship. Whatever that may be. She finished stacking the tinder in the fireplace and then lit it with an extra long match. The tinder started burning nicely and she through another normal log onto the pile before turning back to Luju at last. He was lying casually on the fur rug, looking quite comfortable. He looked somewhat out of place in such a familiar setting but that clearly didn't bother him. She wonder absently if anything ever did.

He looked so tempting lying there on the soft faux fur and she had the some impulse to touch him. She felt a low down tightening of her muscles and knew what her body wanted. It was what she wanted too, wasn't it? The comfort of his touch. His knowing hands on her body. The sweet and wonderful sex his very being there promised. But was it wrong to act on such impulses now that she believed he loved her. She was still unsure of her own feelings.

In the end impulse won out over reason... As it typically did with Luju. She slid closer to sit with her hip actually touching his body and rested one hand on the other side of him to lean over him. She stared down into the monster's eyes and give him a suggestive smile. "The fire's done." Then before he could say anything she leaned down further to press her mouth boldly to his.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Even if it was the guest house, even if it was on the floor, the demon was quite comfortable.

The faux fur rug might have had something to do with it. It was also nice to know that his sister hadn't interfered, as promised, so far. And he was in the middle of an illusion he had built, even if they were from the girl's memories, they remained his illusions. There was also the fact that very little fazed him. Luju was a monster that had lived by his rules, as twisted and warped as they were, and because of that, the only thing that could unsettle Luju was himself.

Even then, he was still listening, staying alert as usual. One did not mingle with monsters and demons without exercising a certain degree of caution, after all. Even if he couldn't be killed, as long as Ria was alive at the same time, he didn't enjoy being snuck up on nor getting attacked.

He could smell the fire starting, could hear the sound of another log joining the pile that had been set up. He certainly could feel the girl sliding closer to her, until she was right beside the monster. Yup, everything was going according to the plan he had assembled in his head. The demon did not bother opening his eyes. Instead, he merely acted as if he wasn't aware of her, a plainly obvious act for anyone to see through.

Luju saw no point in resisting or refusing anything Nell wanted, not yet anyway. The demon finally opened his eyes up at Nell, giving only a brief nod to acknowledge what the girl had said. As their lips met, the monster slid his hand over the arm Nell was using to lean over him, exercising great caution in remaining gentle and not be rough. Even then, he allowed the girl to lead, instead of being dominant as usual.

Plenty of time for that later, after all.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Nell deepened the kiss, probing Luju's mouth with her tongue. My body seemed to be much more certain of itself than the rest of her. It wasn't worried about emotional entanglements. It just responded to the familiar taste on her lips, a taste associated with mind numbing ecstasy. It was something she found herself yearning for. She broke the kiss suddenly and began to slide both her hands up under Luju's shirt, pushing it upwards to expose his chest. Then she leaned down again and began running her lips and tongue over his chest, paying special attention to his nipples. Tracing then with her tongue and nibbing then gently with her teeth.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:12 am

Well, this was mystifying.

He was quite accustomed to forcing girls into playing along with his games, forcing them to do as he demanded, or just seducing them. This was a first for him. Quite literally a first for him to have the girl take the lead instead. And it was Nell of all people? Well, either he was a lot better in the sack than he thought. 'Quite likely...' or...

After all of their encounters, the student was simply conditioned, becoming very receptive to his presence even if she hated him, as he knew she would once the farce was exposed.

Well, either way, that just meant things just got even more interesting for the demon.

Contributing no resistance or complaints to the female whatsoever, the monster allowed her to enjoy the role of being the one on top for once, knowing it would likely fuel resistance on her part toward any nagging doubts she had toward his 'sincerity'. A little leeway now would surely go a long way to establishing faith in the 'reformed' demon.

Feeling hands under his shirt, Luju watched with no small interest as Nell pushed on, the sensation of lips and tongue running over his immaculate flesh. No scars, no marks, nothing to blemish his pale skin that radiated with nothing but masculine confidence and belief in his own strength. Even with the body of a young adult, he did not lack for anything and had used these very traits to assist him in the seduction of so many others. Though, it was another first to have a female explore his body instead of forcing that very body upon them. Disconcerting for a monster driven by lust and arrogance, yes, but enjoyable all the same.

He was not one who turned down the opportunity to sample something new, after all.

His guard completely down, his flesh completely willing, the demon did not other with holding back, allowing a low moan to escape him as he felt his nipples teased, whenever by tongue or teeth. He was plainly enjoying it, and there was nothing to argue against this simple fact. Accursed memories reminded him of her showing interest in having the demon under her thumb, even if she had been affected by his arrogance and bravado.

And Luju knew it. Best to allow her to think that she was having such an effect on him.

Nothing else would ignite curiosity faster.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Nell smiled slightly when she heard demon moan under her administrations. She was beginning to understand why the monsters back on Shokushu had always been so determined to make her cum and cry out. It felt incredibly rewarding to have coaxed that small noise out of Luju. It gave her confidence and emboldened her to explore his body more. She ran her hands over his chest and then down his ribcage, caressing the perfectly sculpted muscles of his torso. The lips followed the downward progression of her hands as she kissed her way down over his abdomen, stopping at his navel. Playfully she tickled around the cavity with her tongue for a moment before dipping her tongue inside it, mimicking something his tongue had done to a cavity of her own not too many days ago.

She glanced upward to watch his expression, curious how her actions were affecting him. He was giving her an enormous amount of freedom to explore but from Luju is was surprisingly unexpected. The demon had always been obsessed with being in control but now... Maybe she had been wrong about him all along. Maybe he really had been doing all those wretched things to her in an attempt to push her away out of fear and... and love. Automatically, her hands made their way to the waist of his jeans and began to unfasten them and slowly pull open the zipper. Nell's mouth began to water as she was filled with a sudden and undenable urge to thank Luju for all he had done for her and all he had attempted to do...

(Oh noes! A cliffhanger!!! sorry, I'm evil like that. :twisted: Your serve, flyboy. :wink:)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:10 pm

(Evil, you are. -yodafacepalm-)

"Ah, wait!"

The demon pushed his back off the floor, his chest leaning forward as far as he could go as he threw his hands onto the student's own, stopping her for the moment. Now, this was getting to be both even more interesting and disconcerting for the monster. He had been at this game for a long time, and even then, never did the demon ever have a female that was so bold as to try for his penis like that.

Either she was really enjoying this and was getting more confidence or... Ah, Luju didn't even care anymore.

Still, to have surrender so much control like that, it was actually bothering him quite a bit, his unease likely coming across as being nervous or gentler, but all the same, quite different from the arrogant and overbearing Luju. Even if it was such an attractive lure, drawing in the young lady like that, he was not going to leave it at just that. He would be different, yes, for the sake of his deception. But that did not mean Luju would turn into a total softie.

No way in Hell.

Instead, the demon kept his hands closed around the girl's own and brought them up slightly, keeping them pressed together as he stared at Nell. It was time for the tempo to change just a bit. "Please... The lady should be first, not me." Giving her a gentle smirk, which was actually quite annoying for him to pull off, the demon used his body to ease the two of them onto the floor, allowing Nell to settle on her back instead. It wasn't like he didn't have any strength, after all. Instead, the monster began applying his lips and tongue to Nell's neck just as she had done to him, returning the favor with interest.

Unlike all the other times when he had simply forced clothes off his unwilling or coerced partners, Luju was quite content to keep on being different for now, his hand moving over the student's clothes, caressing and teasing her flesh through the fabric, allowing his fingers to apply pressure on what tender areas he could reach for now, well remembering her body. He may not have had as much skill in being gentle as Ria but there was something he had in abundance. And that was experience. He would compensate for
all of that with experience alone, attacking every singe one of the girl's sensitive areas and draw out desire.

It was how he worked, after all.

With his lips lightly sucking on the student's ear, the demon took the opportunity to whisper something, taking advantage of her wish to be normal. "I've always wanted to say this but... You're beautiful..."

Oh yes, he was going to play dirty.

----

("Did you just...")

(Cock block both you and Nell? Why, yes, I did. To quote Nell... Sorry, I'm evil like that. :twisted:)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Nell was shocked speechless. The lust demon was actually turning down a blow job to pleasure her. She really had misjudge him. He guided her to lie back on the floor then began kissing her neck. Oh god, he knew just where to touch her to make her ache for him. She moaned her approval. His hands began to mold her body over her clothing making her wish the cold hadn't forced her to where so many layers. Actually, she wished she wasn't wearing every layers at all right now. She wanted to feel his flesh against her flesh... His body moving between her thighs... His hard prick pressing into her... Her body arched at the very thought and she moaned again.

He pressed his lips against her ear and whispered to her so sweetly that it made her heart jump in her chest. "Oh Luju..." She suddenly felt a flutter in her stomach and wasn't sure what to say. She barely recognized this new Luju and it was confusing her to no end. She gave up trying to think of the right thing to say and turned her face to kiss him again. She found one of his hands with her own and guided it up under her sweater and undershirt to touch her bare skin. Then she broke the kiss to breath longingly, "Touch me more."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:16 am

"Touch me more."

For some reason, the demon simply found that much too irresistible. Mostly because it was actually Nell that said it. Well, he would have to give this whole 'seduction' thing some thought later on if it was proving to be this fun, despite the uneasy tension he kept on feeling. Just a pity he couldn't really stomach the whole 'love' business. He was a friggin' lust demon, after all!

All the same, that didn't stop the monster from giving Nell what she had asked for. Not by a long shot.

At the request, the demon merely gave her one of his usual smirks, something that was born of assured confidence, not overwhelming arrogance. "As you wish... Nell." He would do as she had asked, and more. He would lavish as much sensual pleasure as she wanted, and more. He would use every ounce of experience and skill to draw the silly student even deeper into his trap.

And he would have such fun doing it.

Moving down along her body, the demon eased the sweater and undershirt up enough to reveal nude skin to his gaze, leaving her tummy vulnerable to his touch, to his undivided attention. Lips soon pressed down on the very edge of her stomach, as if he was trying to worship her body, a second kiss pressed into the girl's flesh, followed by a third. Soon, the monster slid his lips up to her navel, barely grazing her skin before pressing down against Nell's bellybutton, doing what she had just done to him only recently, if just for a bit longer, as if he was making love to that part of her body.

All the while, Luju kept his hands moving, slowly stroking his fingers over her stomach, moving them up along her sides, tracing the contours of her body. Always, he barely touched her flesh, caressing her body here and there sometimes but ghosting over the girl's skin for the most part. It felt most strange to Luju to be this sensual but as long as it was for the ultimate prize...

He would endure in silence.

Soon, almost reluctantly, the monster moved away from her bellybutton, roaming up Nell's body and pushing the layers of clothes she had on. Even if there was a tad bit too much, he did not care for they were barely a concern compared to the student's body. Soon, a hand closed around the hill of a breast, squeezing softly at first before teasing more, one finger sliding over a nipple, prodding it around lightly before a second finger joined, grinding against the peak.

Even then, the demon did not stop in paying homage to the rest of her body, other hand moving elsewhere, lips still teasing and sucking on bare flesh.

Yes, most fun, indeed.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:49 am

"Mhmmm..." Nell moaned again and squirmed eagerly as Luju's hands and mouth began to explore her bare skin. She was thrilled that he was finally touching her under her clothes but she found it only made her hungry for more. She knew he was teasing her when he started making love to her navel with his tongue. Oh how she wished he'd travel downwards and kiss her somewhere even more sensative but sadly his hands started moving upward. Not that she didn't enjoy the feeling of her skilled hands massaging her breast and teasing her nipple up to a fine point. She pressed against his hands, hungry for more, her sex already growing damp in preparation for him. "Oh Luju..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 am

Even in such a limited state, the demon wasn't entirely powerless.

Being a lust demon, desire was something Luju knew intimately. Oh yes, it was. Smirking, the monster continued to tease Nell's flesh with his hands and lips for several moments longer before stopping and staring up at the student. She would certainly be subjected to his tongue once more. "And now, I believe you've waited long enough." Luju purred against her flesh.

Yes, it was long enough, for the student. Not quite for the demon but who was he to deny lust?

Instead, the monster began working his way back down, just as tantalizingly as he had done on the way up, just as agonizingly slow. All the same, he kept up the slow pace, never going slower nor faster. Not when he enjoyed teasing so much. It didn't take long, though, for Luju to make his way to the girl's waist once again. Hooking his fingers into the material of her clothes, the demon pulled it down and worked it off Nell's legs, leaving behind only her panties.

At this point, Luju looked up at Nell as he took his shirt off, almost as if to encourage her to do the same with her sweater and shirt, as if saying that it would be getting too hot for them.

With only that, he gave her yet another teasing smirk before leaning down between her legs, hands closed around her thighs as he began kissing along the flesh of her inner thighs, as insufferably slow as before. Even if he was reformed, it seemed that he hadn't completely abandoned his modus operandi, his style of teasing his partners into painful desire.

And then, at long last...

The demon's lips finally passed into the realm of Nell's nether lips, taking in the scent of her arousal, feeling it ignite his body on fire. Dropping his teasing manner, the monster pressed his lips against the girl's slit, before allowing his tongue to snake out and begin its work on her crotch, fingers rubbing and tracing along the entrance as his tongue sought out the treasure he wanted most - her clitoris. Enveloped in lust now, the demon did not hold back any longer as his tongue flicked against her sensitive pearl, lavishing as much attention upon it as he could, wanting to see the student moan and writhe before him, begging him for more before.

His pride demanded it as the price of allowing her to lead.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:05 am

Nell felt more flutters of anticipation as the demon suddenly began to draw down her pants to expose her wet panties. She would have been a little embarrassed if her need for him hadn't grown to such highs that she no longer cared about such things. She just wanted him to touch her more. He did not immediately oblige her but rather took his time drawing off his shirt. Nell hastened to follow his fine example and drew off the extra layers hiding her bra. Once they were free of the offensive clothing Luju settled down between her legs. He kissed along her inner thighs and she sighed longingly and pressed back against the soft fur rug, desperate for more.

When his sensuous mouth finally found her sex she nearly cried out in jubilation. She couldn't want to feel his tongue probing her eager slit but again he took his time, teasing her clit instead. She practicually groaned with frustration. "Ooohh, please... don't tease me, Luju..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 am

The demon smirked at the sound of Nell's frustrated groan, knowing that it was time.

Enough teasing for now, though. Luju stopped teasing her clitoris and edged down just enough to slide his tongue over her nether lips, full with arousal. Though, he did take a bit of time in holding back, simply licking at the outside of Nell's cunt as he shifted his arms around, allowing one to slide under the girl's right leg, pushing it up so he could wrap his arm around it. With the other, the demon pushed his hand under the other leg and allowed his hand to rest on the side of her waist.

With that, his tongue finally pushed against her slit with enough force to slip inside, tasting the hot excitement of her tunnel. Just as before, the demon began applying all of his experience and skill upon the student's pussy, giving her precisely what she wanted so strongly now.

After all, for the sake of his deception, he could not deny her anything.

How else would he be able to worm into the girl's mind and heart even more deeply, after all. Moaning slightly, as if he was savoring the taste of the student, the monster kept on exploring, or was that revisiting, Nell's tight hole and lavishing as much attention as he could to every part of the girl's entrance, leaving nothing untouched.

It wasn't slow and sensual as he had been so far.

Instead, it was quite heated and aggressive, as if he desperately needed this as much as Nell did, wanting to lay claim especially to this part of her body for himself, as if he was saying he would allow no one else to enjoy her like this.

In a way, it was true, within the illusion.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:37 am

Nell gasped as Luju's tongue finally pierced her wet opening and began to explore her depths. Her eyes rolled back as she savored the delights his tongue was laviousing on her. She moaned when he moaned, appreciating the delicious vibrations it caused. She yelped lightly and griped two handful of faux fur as his mouth began more fierce. His hungry determination as he drank his fill of her sex was a little frightening at first but slowly it began to feed into Nell's own need. "Aaahhh... Oh yes... Ooohh..." Nell pulled against the fur beneath her and lifted her hips to meet the demon's ravishing lips, a clear indication that she too wanted more.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:02 am

With the hips lifted up against him, the demon moaned again as if to acknowledge her desires.

Shifting to the side slightly and withdrawing his arm from around the student's leg, Luju kept on showering her cunt with pleasure as he brought two fingers up, teasing the bottom of her slit at first but soon sliding into her pussy as he shifted his attention upward to include the clitoris in the fun once again.

As his fingers pumped in and out of Nell, the monster alternated between exploring her slit and sucking on the sensitive pearl, flicking it with the tip of his tongue now and then.

It wasn't long before his fingers soon withdraw, so that he could focus more fully on the girl's cunt again, this time as if making love to her by thrusting his tongue in and out of her hole while his hand reached up to massage the clitoris in between them instead, his hand on her leg now sliding up and down across her flesh before slipping down under the curve of the student's behind, caressing it softly.

He would be lying if he had said he wasn't enjoying this, and even then, he wasn't sure who was enjoying it even more.

Probably the girl, he decided as an afterthought.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next