View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
Hands danced an me mind worked. Adrenaline kept the nausea held in check; otherwise I might have thrown up. I could feel the strong presence behind me once more. Could feel me own body shift an respond to that presence. Male, Virile, in charge an confident. His voice soothing in the din of battle as he ordered the ex-pilots to their duties under his command. I marveled as they complied, as they no doubt smelled the same pheromones in the air I did.

“LT I have the response looped for a three second delay if one of um gets uppity on the radio….Kill switch is under me thumb, might have um explain that comms is intermittent due to battle damage.” I wuz already feeling tons better me self. More confident…perhaps I feed from him, felt what he exuded an internalized it, not that it mattered. I’d felt the magic of him inside me….an even now as he took charge I wanted his familiar touch…would he understand such a strange an human emotion. After all I had been through in the past 24 hours? Would I not seem weak?

NO….not the time, not when the chair wuz slick beneath me from sum bastards cum still oozing from me. I needed to feel clean, to be hugged an held….protected like I felt right now with him at me back.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:09 pm
Profile WWW

Everything was going according to plan, and in an irony of sorts, here he was commanding an ADD ship, with ADD passengers, into the fray of battle.

" Good." He said, acknowledging the girls' efforts to follow his command. The Alliance commandos in their battle stations were getting impatient.

First things first.

He surveyed the beleaguered space station in the distance, wobbling in its planetary orbit like a wounded animal. No doubt it would need grave repairs, and the jump for it's towers was still being processed. They had to find a clean jump from hyperspace, otherwise they would risk finding themselves in the middle of the heated war. Almost all of the ADD Recapture fleet had jumped in already from space.

He turned to Cassie.

" Patch me through the space station in a private, unchecked channel. Coordinates o-6-7-niner."

He spoke to the comm.

" This is the Lieutenant speaking, follow these orders: stand down. Power down the station, make it look like deserted and powerless. Have all remaining troops on stand by for boarding, but do not engage unless necessary."

After which, he saw the station, in the distance, power down as if the energy core had run out.

So far, so good.

He looked over the other pilots.

" You, you, patch me through these coordinates: 001-78-0509. Try and locate the Hydra commanding officer, and tell them that on the Lieutenant's orders make it look like you are attacking the ship oncoming from southwest of your vector. Remind them to power up their shields."

He then looked again to the fledgling agent, at the heart of it all.

" You'd have to wait for your showers a little bit more." He said, smirking as if to annoy her. " Right now, we need to brace ourselves. Concentrate our shields onto the bridge."

If things work according to plan, they'd both be legends, in their own respective groups...here. Now. Forever.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Me skin tingled as he passed on his orders to all of us crammed on the small bridge. The man wuz alive, in charge. Nothing in all the world could make me more want to crawl into bed with sum body than this, the most powerful aphrodisiac in existence; Confidence. This wuz the type of man that could protect you an yur kids. Give yah security an fill yur nights with passion. An I wuz naked…shit….not a game…

“Sir, this is a bucket of bolts an I never flew like for real…maybe yah should….” Combat screens lit up with incoming telltales. Space time continuums replotting possible impacts within the programmed probability matrix’s with each boost of speed I shoved into the ship. Oh…they were good, a nice spread of probabilities directly through all arcs of both time an space. Hands bounced along boards I should have never have touched except in me own arrogance of the moment. Pilot…who wuz I kidding….When we wuz all dead they could look me up in heaven….damn I didn’t wanna die.

Shields died to our front to boost the ones at our rear. Heat flared along them and the ship rocked as the physicals exploded along the rear of the ship. Damage matrixes glowed in yellows an reds already strained from the close in firefights to take the ship. I heard the collective slow release of air from the other two pilots, sum thing akin to not believing they were still alive....They must of seen the hole in the probabilities…must have recognized the safest place to be in the then an now of space. Right?

“Maybe yah should tell um to not be so damned clever with their ordinance deliveries, I got a tug here, not a fighter an its got damage fore we ever set foot on her, I do sum thing stupid an the ship will split in two like a ripe banana. An I may have seen boards like these in sum giant computer game but this ain’t a game an I gotta keep us alive sum how sum way an that last bit didn’t help none….an I don’t got a suit on….do yur men have them space suits cause if they do I’m cutting life support to all compartments but the one with the girls an here…. We could use the energy….oh damn….”

Like a rabbit running from the foxes for its bolt hole I took us as fast as I could straight for the larger ship. I had to admit it really looked good, us with shields up only to the rear….moving like a bat outta hell all jinkin and jiving like. The nervous chatter left me lips as I took up the Raw data spilling across the screen an felt me way along its paths. Y axis 2 skips up, roll the ship to the number 4 shield, z axis over three….speed up….Be lucky if I could stop anywhere near the approaching ship…. Be lucky if the energy headed our way missed. But I didn’t trust in luck…only god, an god had a plan for me an dying right here wuz not it, no way. So I slide into the holes I found an let the worst of the fire jus pass us through space. Confidence returned….building off me boss….building each time We lived an the ship didn’t disintegrate under his peoples fire. I’d have been so happy jus crawling into his lap to be held, maybe later…maybe later….

“Any body got sum water…I need a drink”.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:36 pm
Profile WWW

The ship did what it needed to do, and thank the engineers that built it. Each and every ship of the ADD was rumoured to have been built specifically to withstand the onslaught that is Alliance firepower, and it thus seems that they had been reading up on us. The bastards.

But in this particular time he's more than happy that they did go all out and researched up on the ships and everything that the Alliance did. Never mind if it meant someone was spying on them from the inside, the situation right now was that he needed those brains to survive.

" Full speed. Charge on through." he spoke, mimicking the battle techniques he'd once sen from a war he wanted to forget. Something that was used by someone being hailed right now as a hero within the ranks of the ADD.

" Didn't I just say concentrate all shields on the bridge?"

He looked at the girl, who was too nervous to speak.

" ...nah. Just continue onto this straight path and we'll cut through in no time."

He looked relax, and he did felt relaxed. They were passing through now. The firepower had lessened, but that did not mean they must retaliate. However the personnel in the battlestations were kind of trying to pick off ADD starfighters in a vague fashion, trying to make it look as if they were really aiming for Alliance ships flying adjacent.

However that would blow their cover off. He was sure they had space suits near them, since those battle stations were prone to open fire from enemy ships and starfighters.

" Yeah, I guess you can do that." he said in a lazy fashion, devoid of all the tenseness earlier, but still oozing with confidence...an almost dangerous amount which translated to overconfidence.

" Concentrate energies on providing shields." he said, slumping onto the captain's seat right on the small bridge.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 am
Profile YIM

Fingers danced the hard surface that wuz nothing like the softer skin of the alien to me back. An alien I had grown fond of in spite, well, him being alien.

I might have only done a game…but sum thing in the back of me head disregarded his orders once more….I kept the shields across the back of the ship, keeping the engines protected as well. Engines we would need if we were to live. That is how the game worked. Keep power an you could maneuver an fight….lose it an you were dead meat as the probabilities approached 100%. Fire an kill….how many times had I won because the other guy jus did what physics dictated. I nice straight vector traveling at a constant speed.

Energy crashed into us from space once more. Shields levels flickered on the screen even as I cut life support an all weapons energies to redirect them into the shields….Sparks flew overhead, I could smell the ozone in the air. Bouncing in the seat, only the 6 point harness kept me in from flying off an splatting on the boards in a heap of flesh. Air hissed an howled, me skin tingling as it rushed by. Breathe came in ragged gasps, like the air itself wuz disappearing. The board felt funny…different under me fingers.

I could breath, sum body had put a helmet on me….I saw the black gloved hand, the material glistening in the harsh red lights….strange that….I’d not left the chair….Voices sounded in me ear. One in particular, strident, urging me to follow orders.

I danced as if me life depended on it. Switches clicked, circuit breakers got pulled, the instruments resumed their intensity in the dark of space. I reinforced the bridge shields even as the ship hurtled onwards as physics would dictate, right at the larger blip on the screen. No doubt we wuz trailing small pieces of plastic an steel behind us.

“Sorry boss, won’t happen again….yah never said they were that good a shot….simulators never, I mean, yah can’t get the probabilities that accurate at near light speed…it’s impossible, at least that is what the game computer said.” But now his ships had more to tangle with as the last fighter screen of the big ole ship engaged um….I really didn’t understand this space tactics or strategy stuff, glad the LT did….Though I could fly….an fly I would.

I felt the here an now. Heard the click of an assault rifle….”boss…everything ok?...what’s the noise?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

Kouzakai smiled.

" Main reason why I love cavorting around with ADD agents is they're so gullible." He said, smiling, as troops began to file around him, aiming rifles at people who are ADD standard personnel. That included the girl, and the pilots, who were already inside the bridge.

" Now..."

He looked outside, and checked on the matter of things. The space station had since drifted away from view, and was safely on the way to a spatial wormhole opened by Alliance outposts from afar. Meanwhile, they themselves were well on the way out of the fray, which was slowly turning around. It seemed like the Alliance had gotten a hold of themselves and with what few starfighters they have left, they rallied behind the core group of Kouzakai's Hydra squad and was picking off ships one after the other.

" I hereby lay claim to this ship, and everything in it, under the name of the Alliance." He spoke, standing up and walking around in regalia. " I do think no one would object."

The girl pilots looked scared enough, but this one seems to be even more furious. Alliance marines trained their rifles on her, but...

" Relax boys." he said. " Get back to your battlestations and get ready for firefighting. I can perfectly take care of myself."

There was still time for one more, final fling.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM

I had no idea who the agent wuz that had been so gullible but then he seemed to be looking at me an all. An there wuz that smile. The one that made me think he be laughing at sum bodies expense an the more I watched the more I thought it might be me. I’d have slapped him right across his smug jaw if he hadn’t turned an gotten busy with the others….

I wuz still dirty an naked which didn’t make me feel no better. Some how the suit that had been tossed in me lap wuz gone….an so wuz the one I had worn when the hull ruptured. Thankfully at least the nanobots had done a quick repair an the cockpit seemed to be holding air…at least that is what the space movies an simulator experience seemed to have taught me. Still….I had worn a uniform for a short time.

One man…an four women an he wuz fluffing his feathers. The little speech woke me back up from me thoughts as me eyes narrowed. OH … look at that grin on his face. Looking at her….couldn’t blame him…but that didn’t keep the green monster back. I’d laid me claim, an now I had a no good claim jumper moving in on me territory so to speak. Ohhhhhh not good. Not at all. An I wuz in no way presentable to be enticing him none. Unless…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

The Lieutenant smiled.

" Truly," he spoke, " I wouldn't normally let someone like you fall into the hands of the ADD, but..."

He sat down again in the captain's easy chair.

"...where's the fun, then?"

He watched the firefights emanating from the outside. No one had stopped firing on them, not one Alliance ship, and because he had done such a good role of roleplaying ADD ship to the hilt, some of the other guys started thinking maybe the radio message was a ruse.

Yet, he wasn't a bit worried, and if things should get messy that only means the training these marines received were shit.

" Prepare for firing." he spoke.

People wondered what he was referring to, and was thinking he was about to do the unthinkable and fire on their own ships, when they realized that in the horizon they were nearing the ADD flagship, the Dauntless.

" Captain Mischa Carribean." he said, smiling. " I had fond memories of her as an agent...I did not know she was already promoted."

" Keep our bearings, girls, and brace yourselves once again." he said. " The pleasure should come afterwards."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:46 am
Profile YIM

The Dauntless loomed larger in Nav.

“You I need yur uniform when we dock, off with it now” frankly the pilot in a uniform could have the workers coveralls…no better yet for the subterfuge maybe nuthin…no…not Christian that. But it wuz good to see her jump. But the one the LT wuz ogling…she might be a bit harder.

Nav showed us on a collision course, a big red blinking curser of death an destruction. I’d worked that course in me head…knew it like the back of me hand as I felt the vectors an left the here an now. Thrusters fired in rapid succession, the lil ship rolling, slowing to match speeds…the red blinking curser changing to yellow…close…close…..too close for the automated systems…more circuit breakers got pulled, the instructor at school had chewed me out ‘bout doing that to safeties….screw him, he wuzn’t here trying to stay alive. Sweet poured down me brow an threatened to get into me eyes under the dammed helmet. I held me breath, tight turn…praying as the ship creaked an popped that it would stay together. Red showed on the damage control panel, lurid lil lines an numbers spawning in ever increasing amounts as the creaking of the hull growing louder. Lights blinked an sirens wailed, sum thing large spinning into space an damage control screens going dead in one section….That threw our mass….changed the vector….Had to trim the thrusters, hoping they still worked. Damn….but Nav went green….Thank you lord…..A feather like bump…shields down….the whir of machinery in the distance, things simulators did not mimic. A voice….voices in me head as I ‘bout tipped over in the seat, the restraints still holding me in place. Last of me energy….engines off….power down….restore live support…..video game o’er.

We were docked...

“Now you on yur knees, an yah can kiss me feet an then the Captains feet of this lil ole tub in homage” I could see her eyes flare an knew why he would like her…..why he liked me. Somehow I reckon this wuz gonna turn into a cat fight an frankly he might even want it that way….culling the herd so to speak for the strongest to grace his bed. That got me dander up. No…I didn’t like the way he looked at her, an had that bulge in his pants that wuz me joy an pleasure to feel within me.

“I see that look yah big ole lug….an If yah want me all envious well yah got yur wishes. An if yah want me to kick her butt to prove I am worthy I will….an if yah got time for that then yah got time to let me have a shower an while I bow to yur experience in these matters, all that clanging an stuff on the hull has got to be crews getting ready to open this tin can….I’ll make sure the spoils of war are still here an all but yah should let me get um ready, though I reckon that would be a new concept to yah….” I really didn’t want anybody to include the marine really taken like I had been. All ‘gainst their will an all. It wuz wrong in the good book. But if they bowed on bended knee to accept it….well….then I reckon it wuz ok. Not like the Israelites didn’t have slaves themselves, an not like jesus didn’t tell the slaves to do their masters bidding. Jus maybe I had to rethink this whole thing.

There wuz a uniform sitting on the chair an a cute lil ole brunette standing in a some slick looking lil ole panties an one of them under-armor type T’s…..These two might not have the same spunk as the marine but in me book they wuz cuter by far. I grabbed um by the hair an pulled them close to me mouth….

”Do as I say an I will make sure things go much easier for yah….now what do we need to know ‘bout taking down the ship we is now inside the belly of.”….Kinda like Jonah and the belly of the whale an all me bose could do wuz ogle the feisty lil ole marine girl. Goes with thinking with the wrong head. Not like we wuz outta hot water yet…more like we’d jumped from the frying pan an into the fire. But I’d gladly fight any wench he brought to his bed jus to remain top dog an in charge. Damn men……an damn me for falling for one bad boy like this.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

The Dauntless immediately came to survey the situation as the ship was docked. Kouzakai had already worn the captain's overalls, as he had figured out that his nav screens and comm links were shot down next-to s**t. He walked to the comm screen as a very sultry, but commanding voice came over the comm.

-kkk- this is the D...aunt...l...ss...re...rt...th...ss...-kkk-

Kouzakai came up to the screen and spoke.

" Dauntless, this is the Vigilant speaking." he spoke in a slightly different tone, taking heed to following the advice of the pilots behind them, the three of them anxiously waiting if the captain would blow them to kingdom come or would bite the bait.

Some tension-filled minutes later...

-kkk- Vigilant...what is your status? -kkk-

Somehow they had fixed their comm, but it was evident that the nav screens were unrepairable, and this helped in projecting Kouzakai's form as a male captain of regal stance.

" Well, we were caught in a firefight, evidently." He said. His marines were on the stand-by. " Request permission to enter, re-fuel and re-stock."

Tension once more filled the air, as they wait for the reply, but soon enough...

-kkk- Permission granted. Good job captain. Be sure to get back into the fight as soon as possible. -kkk-

Kouzakai turned over to the pilots and the female, and smiled an evil smile.

" Boys," he spoke to his marines, waiting for instructions." We're goin' hunting."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:48 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry, couldn’t resist some of the following)

Well at least we were in. An the LT wuz once more thinking of things other than shapely legs an round full breasts. He wuz a beast I say. I had no idea how I would get ‘im to marry me, let alone stay faithful. How many of them girls would I have to beat off. Sharing an occasional slave perhaps. But none of the dalliances hind me back, no sirree. An this one wuz a bad boy. A really bad boy. The type ma had warned me ‘bouts. An no doubt with good reason. I seemed to be attracted to ‘um.

Once this wuz o’er I had me sights set on him. An with a bunch of good loving he jus might change. At least that wuz me plan for now. Oh he would rebel at first. But, being firm an true I had lil doubt I could real him in.

“So boss, what’cha want me tah do with them” I indicated our captive crew as I wiggled an pulled at the tight pilots uniform. I hate it when sum one looks your size an is really close but not quite. Maybe I did have a really hourglass like figure. I swear It would have been easier to have used a bit of grease, but then good ole sweat can be of great help. The thing wuz a bit tight across the hips an chest. An hopefully I had it all on right. It’d be a might bit more comfy if I could jus let the fastener down in front. I might be able to breathe a bit better, an I had suspicions there might be a bit of running in the near future.

Well…wuz it gonna be subterfuge or a shoot out. Only time would tell.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

(couldn't resist what? anyways, no worries. :mrgreen: )

The calm before the storm.

The air-lock doors hissed, and Kouzakai's men poised for the inevitable. On the other side of the door personnel were working non-stop, and because of the apparent cover that it was some of the Vigilant's men coming back, security was light and relaxed. Only a few marines were stationed near the door, some of them doing so only to greet their comrades coming back.

On the other side, an evil smile appears on the face of the Lieutenant. He looks over to the girl by his side, appearing so secure in her very tight jumpsuit.

" Well, this is the moment you were waiting for." he said, smirking. " I shall unleash my marines upon them, including your fury."

There was nothing that Kouzakai could do to further stoke her rage against these so-called 'comrades' of hers. The only thing he can do was to remind her of her experience with her captors, those marines who were now stinking in a bunker somewhere in the ship. Those people who have been so callous enough to enjoy the so-called 'spoils'.

The girl's face contorts with sudden concentration, just in time as the door to the ship opens...

I am the master of my soul.

Firefight erupts, and people starts dropping like flies as the Alliance marines engages the startled ADD guards stationed at the door. The Lieutenant waltzes in, smiling in macabre fashion, dancing in between the flashes of gunfire like a macabre dancer. It does not last for long; the ADD guards fall one by one in quick succession.

" There we go." he says, smiling, leading the way. " Time to get busy, boys. This is going to get messy."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:33 am
Profile YIM

As I stood behind him I could feel the tremors take me. Too much wuz new. Only this morning I had been whisked away to an island retreat thinking that for the first time in 4 years I would once more see me folks. Now, well now it felt like the whole thing had been a sham. Too many coincidences, strange happenings. Waking up an finding me self in space, an succumbing to the physical temptations of an alien that had done things to me body in the ways of pleasure I had thought I had never experienced ‘fore. But the nightmares in me head grew stronger, like I had lived them.

But one nightmare wuz real. The one I had experienced on this space craft. Raped, used like so much flotsam. They had not cared ‘bout me. The LT showed more concern, an he wuz alien. Yet, these humans, many of them seemed far more alien to me than the LT. That they would do that to women. It had not jus been me in the hold of the ship hung up an raped. Raped. I’d been raped. I hated them…hate me self. An too think jealousy had reared its head an I didn’t really want sex, not now. I wanted to be held, protected. Everything in me life wuz going upside down.

An in space wuz their a real upside down. I had me doubts ‘bout that. The adrenaline wuz wearing off an the shakes were there. Shakes as the realization slowly sank in that I had flown a real ship. Not some simulator. I’d jus done it. Cause I had too sure, but….still I had done it. How? No real training, jus a video game of sorts. One more piece of the puzzle that shokashu had more going on under the hood than showed.

An now…now would I ever see me folks or had they been told long ago I had disappeared forever? Me hands trembled as they gripped the assault rifle. The first shots had already rung out…the killing starting. That angel of vengeance wuz a bit more forgiving right now. Maybe lack of food, lack of sleep, the wight of all that had happened wuz beginning to weigh me down. Not good when they wuz shooting at yah. One big deep breath, center me, be calm….do what had to be done.

“Messy….messy how, I thought the hard part wuz getting here?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:43 am
Profile WWW

" Oh no, on the contrary..the hardest part will be getting out of here."

Warning signals blared through out the ship, rousing more and more of the same marines in their battlestations and into the air-locks where a commotion was going on.

-ALERT! ALERT! A BREACH HAS BEEN OPENED IN SECTOR C! ALL MEN ON DECK, SCRAMBLE TO SECTOR C! ALERT!-

The summons were issued on loud speakers that carried the message all the way to the captain's bridge, much to the chagrin of the captain...admiral of the fleet, a young, youthful female who looked no younger and almost too similar to Yung. This was Captain Mischa Carribean, the youngest so far to become admiral of an entire battle fleet of the ADD.

Of course, Kouzakai still remembers her from days back when. She would have made a topnotch slave, if not for the exceptional means in which she escaped her trainers and her guards...using female whiles, and boundless pleasure.

Kouzakai smirked.

" THIS IS IT BOYS!"
he shouted, full of life as he walked among the falling marines, slicing and dicing his way through. Gunfire erupted around him but he walked calmly and fearlessly among them. " The chance of a lifetime! This will be how we make them remember..."

" Remember how they were tricked by the Alliance!"

He had almost all but completely forgotten about Cassie, as he watched her move even though he was fighting. She seemed...distant, somehow. Had she grown soft?

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:04 pm
Profile YIM

Gun fire rattled off the steal bulkheads, an suddenly I found me self diving from cover. Separated from the LT an his men I seemed to have become a target. The fire coming from his men, seeking out any target in the wrong sort of uniform an seeing a red haired human in a ADD pilots uniform wuz not helping me. Course….course the ADD troopers were ignoring me. Oh the luck of the draw.

This still wuz surreal in me book. One moment I had been in the throes of passion like I never should have allowed me self. The next I wuz on a space ship. A space ship that for all the world did not exist yet. I mean we hadn’t even put people on Mars an here I wuz, dodging energy an kinetic rounds alike on some huge ship. It had to all be a dream an since dreams can’t get yah killed I stopped the silly dodging an jus walk briskly walked to the bulkhead doors that two ADD marines took turn firing from. I walked among the dead an dying, ozone crackling all ‘bouts me…an still I walked. Like God himself protected me form the angry bees that buzzed all about. I walked to the marines at that doorway an nodded….One motioned for me to get down, to get behind them a look of morbid curiosity as this tall women ignonred the fire an walked up to him. One palm strike to the nose an he wuz down, the red lixer of life running from his busted nose. His body stared, stared too long as one of the bees found its home in his chest and he wuz no more.

I walked, the claxon of alarms all ‘bout me, echoing off the long corridors. ADD….the bustled past me in those corridors at first when I could still hear the fighting. I wandered, with no apparent purpose, the shear shock of what had transpired today catching up to me. Me feet wandered, perhaps it wuz god, perhaps it wuz fate that brought me to that door.

Two big an burly marines stood at the ready as I walked towards them. Nervously clutching their weapons at the sight of fire that swirled round me head an the weapon that dangled from me hand.

“Halt….state your business, this is a secure area” His hand came up gesturing for me to stop. His eyes though slid from mine to travel down the length of the too tight pilots suit. A sensation…feeling…desire pricked me heart an the weapon clattered upon the hard floor. Suddenly I knew what had to be done. Why I had hate in me heart. I had been men like him that had taken me…raped me. A hand in me dream stole to me uniforms front as I cut the distance tween us, an slowly let the material part from neck…slowly downwards. No more did either talk. No more did they gesture….Beasts….simple beasts.

The bodies slid to the deck in a clatter. Stooping I picked up one of the rifles so like the ones in class. I’d been lucky to hit the target with one of these things….still, one never knew. The door ‘fore me opened, none of me doing revealing a rather large an gruff looking character.

“What the hell?” It did seem apropos.

“Not hell….heaven….feel the lord’s wrath.” The gun already in motion as I rammed the barrel in his face. The retort took me by complete surprise. I had not meant to shoot….but it wuz me finger on the trigger as if I now served a higher purpose an me body wuz not me own. The room seemed suddenly quite as faces gazed towards me an the open door. I stepped within, the door slamming shut behind me. The gun barked an sang a song of death. Sparks flew as shoots hit what they hit. Bodies moved, hitting the ground. If I put them their or they pur themselves there I had no idea…an then the gun barked no more. The smell of burning ozone an cordite filled the air. A thin wisp of smoke hanging at the ceiling. Lights flickered, went steady. An unearthly place, but that is how it should be in hell….right?

“Who….” A gasp came from the woman on the floor, blood coming from her right leg. I reckon she deserved an answer.

“The angel of vengeance.” Simple words, said flat an without emotion for I felt utterly wrung of all feelings.

“Why, your one of us” she stared up at me, in that fancy uniform of hers. I had no idea who she wuz or what…or even where I wuz. But chatter once more filled the room from a hundred hidden speakers. Asking, wanting….waiting.

“One of you….one of YOU….I do not rape young girls. I am nothing like you, I have come to wreck me vengeance.” No longer wuz me voice flat, hatred, loathing stirred me anew. The strike hit her vulnerable temple an put her out. Nothing stirred within that room but me an the machines. An so I sat…sat upon the chair an wondered what all the blue an red dots that moved in three dimensions wuz all ‘bout. Absently I hit switches, lines appearing…vectors…blue moved…red as well….lights blinked, disappeared an I played, at what I had no idea. But the colors were interesting all the same.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next