View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Have You Found the Yellow Sign (for Kristy) 

Post Re: Have You Found the Yellow Sign (for Kristy)
Her cursed a blue streak when she heard the beast breaking through the third floor windows and crashing to the street. She raced to the vehicle, fumbling with the keys to open the door. The beast was right behind her. She could hear it plowing through steel and glass of the parked cars between them as it chased after her. She was nearly to her chosen get away car when a tentacle lashed out to seize one of her legs and yank it out from under her. She screamed and fell forward, only barely managing to catch herself before breaking her face against the asphalt.

She felt the beast looming over her and she knew that she was royally screwed. Second tentacle rolled her onto her back and institutional shielded her face with her forearms. She braced herself for a blow that didn't come. She waited for a few seconds before lowering her arms slightly to peek up at the monster. It seemed uncertain about something as it peered down at her with one eye. Why wasn't it beating her into the pavement? Okay, maybe it's orders were no to hurt her but still... She expected it to do something more than just stare down at her.

Not that it truly mattered. It was confused and she should be using that to her advantage. She sadly didn't have a weapon on her now. She just had the car keys. She could try stabbing the creature in the eye with one of the keys but she doubted that would do anything besides pissed it off more. Then it probably would pound her into the pavement. She had only one other idea. She aimed the key for at the car behind her and thumbed the "Panic" button. She hoped that the cacophony of noise made by the car's alarm system would be enough to startle the beast into attacking it instead of her so she would attempted to run away again.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:34 am

It seemed to be calculating something, interpreting matters and that gave her time to toss the keys. The beast tracked the motion of the object until it fell out of sight. The panic alarm went off, and sure enough the beast was startled swinging his attention to the nearby car.

It reacted suddenly smashing the hood of the car with a tentacle. It kept smashing the hood and wind shield though the other tentacle remained securely around her leg. Now that he had her he wasn't about to let her run free though his attention had been on the car.

That was until the cacophony of sound drew the Faceless. They were no match for him though and he dispatched any that got to close to her. Then back to the car until he damaged it enough to silence it. He smashed it a few more times then all was quiet. Once there was only the sound of their breathing it turned back to her. That tentacle about her leg never once slackened and it was clear that she had been his aim all along.

Had he not been holding her at the time she may have gotten away. That connection with her told him what he was after, that he had her and only a real threat would have had him release her to use the other tentacle. But now his attention fell upon her. Still with that hold upon her leg the other tentacle slid beneath her shirt slithering against her chest before popping out of the neck hole and rubbing her neck before the tentacle pulled back shredding that shirt.

He then grasped her other thigh pulling her legs apart as he knelt down leaning closer and opening his mouth where his tongue washed out over her chest, slithering there. The tongue kept extending reminding her like one of a frog.

It dipped under her bra, pulled it off her then growled softly. Leaning down after retracting that tongue it began sucking on a breast, hard and fierce that tongue tracing over a nipple as his warm breath flowed over the orb.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:52 pm

The plan backfired spectacularly. The car alarm did get the beast's attention but rather than causing it to release her so she could escape it merely held on to her tighter. It snarled like a lion defending its kill and lashed out at the car behind her. She screamed and covered her head to shield herself from flying debris as the beast thoroughly trashed the vehicle. The noise attracted more Faceless to them and, to her absolute horror, she had a front row seat to their bloody demise as well. She eventually had to cover her eyes for that as well. Thus, she wasn't looking at it when it finally returned its focus to her.

She felt its gaze though. The world had quieted around them and she could hear the beast pacing over her, feel its breath on her face. She coward silently on the pavement, praying it wasn't going to hurt her. She jumped slightly when it's other tentacle suddenly slipped under her shirt and tore it open. She peeked around her hands in confusion as it parted her legs to kneel between them and lowered its head to put its mouth on her breast.

She paled in horror as she realized what it was planning. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" She cried in exasperation. Some of her tension loosen as her fear that the thing was going to beat her to death vanished. She still didn't want to be raped again but it wasn't as scary as being torn apart like the faceless had been. She placed both hands on the creatures head and shoulders and tried to push it off of her. "Stop it! I am sooo not in the mood for this again!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Her words sounded particularly loud in all that stillness. Though no one responded save for the creature with a soft growl. Either it had not understood or didn't care too. It had been clear that his purpose was to capture and not kill though with Yeager being out of it there was no telling what he was going to do.

Bring her back to Yeager and wait seemed likely but for now it was clear that he had other plans as that sizable maw virtually consumed her breast.

Her strength had been meager, at least in comparison to her own. That eye flicked up, annoyed that she was struggling despite the lack of her success. Teeth pressed against her breast as if indicating he would bite it clean off.

Between her thighs he no longer had to hold onto her legs. One tentacle secured her waist working beneath her body to lift her up enough to get it to loop around her. The other tentacle arm coiled about her neck constricting it briefly and with just enough strength to get her vision to go hazy before easing up on her to allow for her to breath once again.

He made it clear that it could be far worse … or perhaps he was restrained by not being able to kill her. It was an unknown. She heard a click as his cock slipped out of his body, the thick head working between her thighs attempting to align with her entrance but thus far he had no luck unless he was missing the mark intentionally.

Character Listing

Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:12 pm

She didn't have any trouble interpreting the creative's non-verbal warnings. She stopped pushing against its shoulders and held up her hands where the beast could see them in a gesture of defeat. "Okay, okay. Not fighting." She let her hands fall back to the pavement and sighed dejectedly. This was going to suck. She looked away, casually wondering if she might be able to reach something that she could use as a weapon.

She pretended to be giving up for now, not wanting to provoke the beast more. She tensed involuntarily though when the creature lifted her hip and angle itself to penetrate her. She couldn't see the things cock from here but if it was proportional to its size. She shuddered and tried to brace herself for inevitable pain of its entrance.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:15 pm

On the ground she could see beneath the cars and noted the key ring she had toss. Her actions did have the creature ease up though. Breathing became easier though her breast was coated with saliva and scraps from those teeth though he had not pierced the skin.

There were bodies of the Faceless which had been little more then warm pulp. But there was metal. Chunks of twisted metal and glass littered the ground near her. Glass from the windshield was smaller, even the brute force it used caused more of a spider webbing effect. Some had been from the headlights but had been out of reach.

Closer though was one of the wiper blades that had snapped off. Not much of a weapon but better than nothing and in a vulnerable spot like the eye or inside of the mouth it might be effective though it probably wouldn't hold up for more than two or three uses at best.

It was close too and with no resistance now he had not been watching her, just devouring her tit. Her fingers were nearly on it when she felt it jam inside her with a powerful thrust.

It swept inside tight folds. It was thick and big, big enough that it could have pressed further inside her making it clear that he was not intending on killing her, at least not yet.

His thrusts were eager, but not as bad as the first since he already had been inside her and he did not draw out of her completely. It growled in pleasure filling her crudely with each thrust sliding her against the ground away then pulling her back, that wiper arm coming in and out of range of her fingers each time.

Character Listing

Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:19 pm

She cringed at this violent assault of her sex. This was almost as bad as what the Whisperer had done to her. The beast,at least, wasn't fucking with her head as well. He was rather big though and being none too gentle. She wondered if she could reason with it to some degree. She gave up trying to reach the wiper for now and put one hand back on the creature's shoulder. She didn't try to push it away this time, only squeezed it gently to get its attention.

"Too rough.." She said once its single eye focused on her face again. She wasn't sure it could understand her words so she screwed her face up in pain with its next thrust to punctuate her words. "Ouch! It hurts..." She brushed her free hand over the top of its head and modulated her voice to a soft, seductive plea. "Gently... Please. Like this, gently."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:14 am

At first it seemed that her words would do little good. As soon as her hand fell upon his shoulder his eye dashed up to her as if suspecting her of trying something or warning her. He was simple and straight forward it seemed. Not quite an animal but in many ways similar to one. Fooled easily by his own reflection but many animals that gazed into a mirror had no sense of self.

Chimps, dolphins, humans and some birds were found to recognize themselves. But to be sent after her he had to know just enough. He could understand a few things though he did not get it or care. At least at first. Her tack in alternating the tone of her voice seemed to get a response.

In much the same way that a dog would understand tone and not words it could be deceived in that sense by drawing the wrong idea. Even so she had to deal with some rather brutal thrusts first.

When it worked out she was not going to attempt to struggle he feel into slower thrusts given the slow motion of her hand against his head.

She could see the bulge that his thick girth made as he pushed into her at a steady pace. A tentacle swept over a tit squeezing it with a bit of constriction action. Rough at first, she would have to coach him through that as well it seemed.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:25 am

She was relieved when the beast slowed its thrust and stopped pounding into her so painfully. She was concerned that the creature wouldn't capitulate regardless of whether it could understand her of not. The Whisperer certainly hadn't been swayed by pleading and Yeager was a complete ass-hat. It stood to reason his minion might be just as brutal. Thankfully it turned out to not be the case. The monster seemed perfectly willing to take her gently at least, so long as she wasn't trying to escape.

Not that Kirsty had given up on that option. She didn't immediately go back to trying to reach the windshield wiper blade as the beast still seemed to have at least half of its attention on her rather than its own pleasure. She would need to why onto it lost itself in fucking her again before she even considered attempting anything. For now it seemed to be experimenting, groping her breast roughly with a tentacle while still fucking her slowly. She suspectly he was waiting to see if she'd instruct him again.

She continued stroking the top of its head encouragingly with one hand while moving the other to the tentacle covering her breast. She didn't try prying it off of her but rather caressed and pulpated the flesh gently, trying to indicate how it should proceed. She punctuated her action was a languid sound of approval when it showed the slightest hint that it was following her lead. She also started to subtly rocking her hips in time with its thrusts, adding to the illusion that she was into it. At least, it was one for now. She would have to be careful not to lose herself to the pleasure of it like she had at the police station.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:03 pm

She had not been struggling any longer which was a good thing. It may have been rougher at the start but took to her instruction, something he probably would not have done if she had still been fighting in some fashion

It was a tight fight There would be that stab of pain from his initial assault though that faded a little just as stubbing her toe would hurt a great deal at first then that pain became an ache before eventually subsiding.

This was that time between pain and recovery. Slow hips pressed forth though she could clearly see the bulge each time he swept into her. With her hips rising up to met his own he took the cues from her manipulating that tentacle on her breast.

It wasn't all at once, though slowly he was getting wrapped up n his own pleasure. He probably believed that with himself being lodged within her and her refraining from fighting that she wasn't going to manage an escape or had resigned herself to this.

He filled her repeatedly but by the time he had gone to her other breast showering it with the attention of his mouth his focus has shifted. His mission, in his eye, had been accomplished more or less and thus enjoying himself became the priority.

Character Listing

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:54 am

She endured the assault as best she could. The creature was now attempting to be more gentle with her but its cock was far too large to comfortably take, were this not a dream she would be afraid that it was during serious interior damage to her. And, while the monster did take her cue when she indicated how not to hurt her, its own pleasure was still clearly its chief interest.

That was sort of a relief. She wasn't sure she would be able to do what was needed if she had to deal with its clumsy attempts to pleasure her. Once its focus shifted back to finding its only satisfaction she moved her hands and stretched them above her head again, cautiously to as not to attract the thing's attention again. She waited a second or two to ensure that it wouldn't object to her ceasing to pet his head. Then she started reaching for the wiper again.

She intended to peel the rubber off of it once she had it and then ram the thing through the monster's eye. She hoped that Yeager's beast did not have a very thick skull and that she would hopefully be able to ram the metal right through the thing's brain. At the very least she hoped that the pain would be enough to make it stop and let go of her so she could run away again. She needed to get back to Mike and Simon and start working on getting them all out of here.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:47 am

He glanced at her with the flick of an eye when she stopped touching him though his gaze had lingered only long enough on her to see that she had been up to nothing before his gaze came away from her. She kept coming in and out of range of that wiper. Anytime he was fully lodged in her he had pressed her against the ground causing her to slide toward the object. Then away she went as he drew out of that tight sheath.

She had plenty of opportunities though even as he pressed inside her. It wasn't the most comfortable of sensations but she knew it could be far worse if not out right deadly. He would have probably been doing serious damage if not for this being a dream and Aegir dulling the sensation of pain a little. In the waking world though Shokushu had been advanced enough that their medicine would have restored any damages.

Got it. At last she had it. The wiper had been in her grasp though the problem began once she began to strip the implement of the rubber coating. He had heard and reacted. First his eye flicked up to see what she was doing then a tentacle came up to wrap about her wrists pinning her hands above her head. Worse the thing began to pick up speed as it growled.

The other tentacle squeezed her breast more viciously and she had been aware that he heard quite well, at least at short range.

Before long she could feel his member throbbing as it stabbed into her.

“HEY EYEBALL!

The beast turned Simon had been there though he would have likely ignore the boy had he not tossed something, a rock it looked like. The tentacle came off her breast as he attempted to swat the thing, missed but the stone did little save for singing and bouncing off his scaly hide. Simon ran, dipping behind a car.

He had poor depth perception … ranged attacks seemed to be an option but that stone was far less than effective … almost like Aquaman as a hero … Simon had to realize that attack wouldn't work yet she felt the thing drawing out of her, the tentacle on her hand pulling her to her feet as if he was planning on going after the boy with her in tow or perhaps he was going to carry her. He seemed annoyed at being interrupted especially when she felt that it was close ...

Character Listing

Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:22 pm

"Damn it, Simon! I told you to run!!" She cursed. That boy had the worst timing ever. It bothered her that he'd appeared twice now just in time to see her being brutally raped. She was gonna kill Mike for not keeping the kid with him and out of trouble.

The beast pulled out of her and she didn't like the murderous focus it was casting at Simon. It seized one of her arms with its tentacle and hauled her to her feet. Her feet which were no longer being pinned down. Bad move on its part. She kicked out for its tender, unemptied balls. She hoped the spot was as tender for him as it was for human men.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:39 am

It wasn't but drawing her to her feet had allowed her the opportunity to gather his attention. But there was a reaction. He snarled and released her, turned to face her then back towards Simon as if torn between which to deal with. That brief indecision allowed her to get some distance from the beast and it seemed as if he had changed his mind and was going to come for her when a palm sized stone clipped him in the shoulder once again shifting his focus toward the annoying boy who came back once the creature had not been following it seemed.

“Run!” He shouted before running himself behind some cars. This time the creature rushed after him. He was big enough for her to see him behind the cars. But oddly he just went forward rather then around hoping up on hoods or roofs. He turned a corner disappearing out of site.

Soon afterwards there was a screech, a loud smashing sound and an equally loud growl. It sound as if a car slammed into the creature.

She was left there, alone with a sense of what might have happened. Did Mike come back as well? Was Simon attempting to lure the creature away? If so this had to be impromptu. They had to have seen her with her attention on the creature, perhaps they were coming back to see about whisking her away. Was that why Simon had not put up a fuss? Did he work over Mike instead or was this all Mike's idea?

Regardless it had been still. Had there been any Faceless left they would have certainly been drawn to the noise but that creature seemed to have dealt with all the ones nearby.

Character Listing

Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:44 am

Those damn idiots, she was supposed to be protecting them! She hesitated for a moment, not sure what to do? Simon told her to run but that monster would surely kill them if she left them now. She needed to do something. She found another car and willed the keys to be in the place that they always managed to be in movie, under the window shade. It was. She started the car and drove a wide arch around the building. Trying to get a glimpse of the monster. When she did she started blaring her horn to get its attention.

She waited to see if it would follow. She needed to lure it away from Mike and Simon. Then she could work on trying to make it disappear. It was one of Yeager's constructs so it might not be possible but maybe she could sent it somewhere else in the town or lead it back to its maker. That might not be a bad plan. It was supposed to bring her to Yeager. Maybe if she led it back to the former police station and it's master it would stop attacking them. Of course, that would mean risking facing off with the Whisperer again. Maybe not the best plan. Still, she needed to get the bastards attention first.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next