View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 A surprise in the shower (Hanaji) 

[ If all the girls here were like THIS, then a lot of monsters would be so happy.]

[ But he was only able to convince her because he showed her his gentle side first, rather than his hard side first. Wouldn't she be in a lot of surprises as time goes on...]

[ The pressure inside of him was tremendous now, but he feels it wouldn't even spill out. Not yet at least. And so he continued sucking the girl's offered teat...feeling a lot of the girl's inhibition loosen now, and feeling her becoming lost in lust...whatever resistance she had, it was all replaced by lust.]

[ She even reached for a tentacle and sucked it. It was the best feeling in the world...and the creature felt himself bcome even larger. He was now a towering mass of sea-creature in the room, his movements becoming all the more passionate.]

[ He tore off whatever covering she had left. Now she was totally naked, and all his touches met bare skin, wet with either perspiration or...girl juice. This included her nether lips, of course.]

( That's it...yes...arrrnnhhh...)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun May 20, 2007 3:17 pm
Profile YIM

[Hanaji is in the moment her lust fogged mind knowes that this is a monster but she craves its touch, Hanaji took hold of the tentacle in her mouth]
"GOD...I love it...MOAN take me i'm yours"
[Hanaji tries to get closer to this monster and make skin to skin contact]
"give it to me my love...MOAN...FUCK ME NOW...i love you"
[Starts sucking the tentacle again deeply]

Mon May 21, 2007 12:19 am
Profile YIM

[ Although he likes what he feels, and what he sees, the monster keeps distanced from the student and her words. To him, all there is was mutual pleasure, on which he intended to get everything from.]

[ He let her suck his tentacles, and suck pretty much everyhting else, in exchange for somethine.]

[ He drew her closer. NOw they were body to body, skin to skin. He lifted her up a bit, lining his face with her two proud breasts jutting out defiantly, fighting gravity and standing frim, standing nicely in the air. He drew on of them...the left one...closer to his mouth, and for the first time taseted the nipple with his tongue.]

[ He kept feeding her his tentacle, as he feasted on his first nipple from this girl...]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 21, 2007 12:40 am
Profile YIM

[Feeling the contact Hanaji takes the tentacle out of her mouth]
"GROAN...LOVER....MORE...MORE...give it to me"
[starts rubbing her body against its body]
"FUCK ME NOW"
[Hanaji feels her juices dripping she resumes deeply sucking on the
tentacle]

Mon May 21, 2007 12:56 am
Profile YIM

[ Feeling elated that his action got out a reaction such as this, the monster started to suck firmly on the girl's continuously engorgin teat, sucking and licking it as if it were a very delightful delicacy...an ice pop, or a candy, whatever it was, it sure was sweet...]

[ While busy with the girl's upper torso, his tentacles never failed to pay attention to whatever thing he was missing out on. He started to stimulate her clitoris...knowing it to be that thin, button like little skin on the top of her slit....and he was starting to explore her pussy too, slightly dipping in the tips of tentacles into the girl's slightly open vulva.]

[ With her being like this, it was only a matter of time before he exploded...]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 22, 2007 12:21 am
Profile YIM

"OH...yes...love...Oh give me more please"
[Hanaji's starting to be ruled by her passions and she is enjoying
herself...A small part of herself is saying that she is being RAVAGED
and RAPED!]
"Yes like that Oh more lover"

Tue May 22, 2007 4:48 am
Profile YIM

[ Somehow, lust has a way of twisting things...]

[ Suddenly he sucked hardly, driven mad by the softness and the moans and everything. He forgot his gentle self, and his senses kicked into overdrive as his 2nd nature overtook him. There wasn't a trace of the scientist anymore...there was only the monster.]

[ And the tentacles, they wrapped once more around her arms and legs, him getting the illusion that she was trying to escape rather than trying to drive himself onto her. It was either that, or he wanted more control over her than what he has now.]

[ He stuffed a tentacle into her mouth...forcing her to suck on it like a cock, moving it in and out of her motuh. Everytime he moved it out it was slick with her sweet saliva before he moved it back again.]

[ And the tentacles exploring her vulva? Without warning they began to go in, without any pretense of feeling if she was ready or not. It seemed they wanted to find a home, with all of this happening, and that home was the girl's warm love canal.]

[ By now, the monster has increased in both size and width, stockier and taller than before, with the merman nowhere to be seen.]

[ There was only...the leviathan now.]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 22, 2007 6:39 am
Profile YIM

[Hanaji SCREEMS in lust and then in panic]
"OH lover WHAT NO STOP YOUR'E HURTING ME...please STOP
NO"
[Hanaji fights back kicking and squirming tring to free herself]

Tue May 22, 2007 6:57 am
Profile YIM

I walked quickly down the noisey hall, filled with that horrible rap type music an its bad bad lyrics an all. I couldn't believe that girls would listen to that stuff as it felt so wrong for sum man to be calling a young lady a whore an all. Seems that once finals were o'er the dorm became sum crazy place an all. Me shoes seemed to stick to the floor with all the soda that coated the surface like a big ole swamp of sorts. I wrinkled me nose in disgust as I slipped the pass key in teh slot an got the welcmoe green light.

One thing I really liked 'bout these dorms wuz the way the noise on the outside never got inside. It still amazed me at how the place wuz built so well..... I pushed the door open an then happily pushed it shut, resting me back against the door, enjoying the silence of the dorm suite that Hanaji an I stayes in here.....

I faintly heard the running water of our shower a going....happy that Hanaji wuz home an all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Last edited by CMS on Tue May 22, 2007 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 22, 2007 9:06 am
Profile WWW

"HELP...STOP...NO...ARRGGHH...NO"

Tue May 22, 2007 11:15 am
Profile YIM

[ Almost fed up with sucking one of her teats, the monster took a lick at the other one...then in a flash fed it to his mouth, to suck on her once more, as if his life depended on it. A tentacle took the place of his tongue on the other nipple, further stoking it to a rock-hard texture.]

[ His tentacles, moving in and out uncontrollably of the girl's wet pussy, multiplied. From one it became two...from two, it became three...it was non-stop. He couldn't even stop it.]

[ Lost were the gentle feelings he displayed, gone were the gentle caresses. Gentleness was being replaced by agressiveness quick, and his appearnce was fast changing. Slender legs grew muscular, and as time passes, it gained more flesh...becoming mush more stocky in appearance. And his head, his chest, his arms, all of these grew in girth and more and more he began to look like something else other than a merman.]

[ His grip on her was solid, and this time, he was controlling her more. As she let out a scream, he stuffed a tentacle into her open mouth once more to muffle her cries of either lust or terror. His mind was a mush of jumbled words and thought, and he knew nothing made snese.]

[ There was only the lust.]

[ Though lost in thoughts, his senses picked up another presence entering the room. It must have been why he stuffed her mouth, to keep her from alerting anyone. Two thick tentacles sprung from somewhere in his back, lying in wait for any intruder who might have a plan of barging in unannounced.]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 24, 2007 12:58 am
Profile YIM

[squirming and tring to spit out the tentacle in her mouth tring to now fight with all her might now tring to bite down on the one in her mouth]
"Muffled Help"

Thu May 24, 2007 1:13 am
Profile YIM

I scamper across the room and put me bag upon the desk, carefully pulling out the books an papers to prepare for another day. I think back to the showers we have shared, the way her hands play on me skin and bring me…ummm…Perhaps, no, unneighborly to jus a barge in….no I’ll ask….

I take off the uniform humming the song under me breath, a lil dity I’ve heard many times in me skivvies….one of lust an desire, taught to me by Suriel, that no good guardian angle of a husband that don’t show up no more and made me think that maybe he had a pulled me leg an all. So I stripped off the lil school uniform and neatly put it away in me closet, then with a mischevious grin in me eyes I pulled of the plain white cotton bra and panties an put on the lil lace an silk red numbers. It matched me hair an Hanji had always liked the way the gstring didn’t really cover nothing cept a lil jus to make yah want to slide it to the side …. Oh gads, I wuz already getting me self worked up thinking on that tongue….might have to wait for her to get out….but then one never knows.

I wlaked o’er to the door, the red bra letting me nipples jus be covered…pushing me orbs together an giving me a good healthy does of cleavage. I heard a muffled moan like sound come from the room, the water bouncing about like….well, I knew she wuz a using that shower massage, an now that I’d gotten back a lil early, well, it would be me fingers that would be a playing thar, not jus a stream a water.

I knocked, making sure it be loud ‘nough to be heard. “Hanaji darling, yah want sum company” a lilt to me voice as the sound goes a bouncing from the door, but sure to get through even with the really good soundproffin’ an all….waiting…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 24, 2007 6:43 am
Profile WWW

[Hanaji tries to make any noise she can loudly]
(No not Cassie my lover and friend never)
[Fights with all her might]
muffled"HELP get help"

Fri May 25, 2007 1:40 am
Profile YIM

[ Her efforts to get help were proving to be futile. As her attacker sensed that she was somehow trying to warn this other girl, he made sure she wouldn.t be able to do that.]

[ A tentacle headed for her mouth once more, much larger than the one she was sucking on. In a flash he drew the one she was sucking out, only to replace it with a much larger one in girth, almost making the girl gaga at the process. But he thought nothing of her reactions. He needed to subdue her.]

[ By now the tentacles pounding the girl's young pussy was slcik with the girl's juices. Try as she might to hide it her body said otherwise....the sudden shock was stoking the girl's arousal into something far mor intense than what she felt when he was showering her with gentleness. Or at least that's how it appeared to the monster. And he was preparing her for the thing that was awaiting between his legs...his cock had grown to a monstrous size far mor larger and thicker than what it usually is aroused.]

[ He heard the knock...and instinctively three of his tendrils drew near to the door, to suddenly attack anyone who might come through...]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 25, 2007 7:21 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next