View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari) 

Post Re: A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari)
"Now pay attention slave as you keep working. This whip is simlar to what you found yourself earlier as you made yourself cum with the feeling of me spanking your ass, it's based on the two curses I used. When the energy of the whip is red, that's the pain of curse you felt. When it's blue, that's the energy that made you feel good, however in this lesson. We go with green." I tell her as the energy whip switches between those colors and then takes on a green form.

"This is the form of when those two energies are mixed into one!" I growl out as I bring my whip down upon her back as she feels the familar curses and yet not as they mix into a specturm of pain and pleasure like the obliou or alius that is over your earths north pole as you feel the familar edge in that whip in that one instant.

I smirk at her. "The better you please me. THe more you recieve the lash." I tell her with a chuckle as I wait for her to get back to work and then I'll reward her as promised bringing it down upon her well sculputed body.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 am

Inwardly I cringed in trepidation, yet bounced for joy. Such a dichotomy of emotions swished ‘bouts in me head, an all for the same action. A paradox for sum poor philosopher to wrangle out, not me. Pain wuz pain, even when it lead to me pleasure.

I feared the crackling whip, as much as I longed for it. I knew from me past that I could be chained upon his bedroom wall an be made to cum from the wicked touch of leather. Many times I thought there be sum thing wrong with me. At least as an ADD agent I found others with the same issues. Each of us dealt with them issues in our own ways. For me, it wuz denial. Denial of everything that had to do with sex till it all came to a head.

As a slave me denial wuz not allowed. As a slave I could live free in me sexuality.

“Master, Thank you for freeing me” Let him ponder me words, let him wonder as I gyrated with his cock tween me pull breasts. Stroking the head an shaft with the soft warm flesh. I wanted to watch him spill his seed upon me milky skin. I wanted to feel the caress of his whip upon me back, me breasts, even me crotch. How I stroked him, alternating the angle, adjusting the speed. Letting me body slowly slide ‘gainst his, feeling his skin not only tween me breasts but rubbing me nipples down his torso. Sometimes speed, bouncing me body as I held him in the tight embrace, stroking him short ‘n fast.

Even when Kazari had given me a cock it was this fascination men have with fucking a girls tits that I could not fathom. Physically there were better places to put a cock. I reckon it had to be a male mind type thing. But it wuz me masters will an I would make every effort to make it enjoyable. Having Fucked Kazari’s tits with a cock I knew how to move an what would make it special. The whip would soon fall an I fairly squirmed in joy at the thought.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:53 am
Profile WWW

I smirk at her, seeing, tasting her fear of the lash, and yet yearning for it. "Now let me explain this whip is one of my inventions." I tell her as the energy turns red as I then bring it down upon you a sharp pain cacades through your body, like the curse of agony before but a bit more intense. "The red energy is the curse of agony."

The whip then turned blue as I brough it down again, this time a cascade of pleasure that seems to drain away at your very strength, but in a good way, like after a workout. "The blue is the other curse except more focused on the pleasure part of it and this..."

I tell her as the whip changes to green and I bring it down as both feelings of pain and pleasure once again mix inside her already confused body and mind as they mixed much better then when I had made you use the wool and fur to get off. " is a mixture of the two. Please me well and you will recieve more of the whip in it's good ways. Displeases me and the red will be across your body many times. In ether case I'll take pleasure from your body." I telll her.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:25 am

Still I held him in the fleshy embrace of me breasts. Working that cock that would, if I wuz really good, fill me. I yearned for it. But that wuz later, now. Now the whip crackled upon me back, a scream of pain erupting once more form me mouth as the air bellowed outwards form me lungs. Jerking upwards an forward in reaction to the whip I still managed to cradle him ‘fore slipping back down his body, the sharp lingering prick of needles slowly fading along me back where the lash had fallen. The air tasted sweet as I breathed in once more filling me lungs an changing the angle of his thrusts.

Twice more the whip feel, each time the results were different. Pain with a satisfaction of pleasure. Pain an pleasure mixed in shear delightful agony. How can one describe the pleasure wrought in pain and the pain of pleasure. The grin crept once more across his face, an I too wuz pleased that my master would take pleasure in me in either way. He had given me but one task, and that wuz to give him great joy while he fucked me breasts. To that end I worked.

The lash fell across me back, sometimes I cried out, sometimes I did not. As the crisscross of welts grew so to did me efforts to make him cum. I could feel the heat within me own body growing to the point it would become unbearable. Inside I wuz a white hot furnace of lust an desire. Responding to the twin assaults of pain an pleasure an having to force the impending orgasm down. I had little doubt that should I cum I would be punished. An I wanted his cock inside me…wanted to be filled by him an so I squirmed an did all I could to not reach climax.

I had no idea how many times I had been whipped, nor did I care. But the time wuz coming I had to get him…had to so I too would have permission. I groaned. A forlorn sound as I tried to suppress the coming storm within me…..

“Master, fuck me tits…cum on me…I beg you please. Let me feel your hot wet seed upon me flesh. Pleeeaase master.” Talking dirty an begging couldn’t hurt I thought as desperation grew in me mind an belly.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:59 am
Profile WWW

When I said my last piece I was pleasently suprised by the smile on her face. This meant 1 or more of four things. One the pleasure and pain were welcome on her body and she couldn't wait for more, two she was thrilled that her master would find pleasure ether way, three she enjoyed one sensation over the other and would work her best to recieve it, or four she thought she was winning some sort of mental batlle with me or some foolishness.

THe fourth was not very likely as I feel her move her breasts and sway her body lovely back and forth that lovely ass swaying in the wind prompting me to strike it several times with the whip. The third didn't seem to apply ether as I could sense her lust, her desire, her need to cum as she smashed her breasts around me.

"Mmmmm." She got me to moan, the little vixen, I was usually well controlled but she had managed to do it. Ha, ha, ha, well done I think to myself. I let out several moans as I feel her lust flow into me, her desire, her submission as I feasted on the lose emtions that left her as I brought the whip down many times.

Then she speaks, hmmm I listen to what I already know she wants. "Ha, ha, ha, don't try and fool your master." CRACK! Is heard loud as I use the red energy of the whip that time. "You want me to cum, so you can cum don't you, be more honest and speak with reverence. Ha, ha, but very well. You may cum, but only during the time I cum. If you cum one second before or after I cum then you will be punished." I tell her as I give her a taste of the blue whip to one of her breasts.

As I continue the lashing for a bit before I push her onto her back as I then smosh both her breasts around my cock and start to fuck them hard as you see the cock move in and out quickly as I then start to cum, for the first time you get to feel your masters cum on your body. "Don't you dare drink one bit of my cum. You haven't earned the right yet." I tell her.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 am

CRACK…the whip rolls its sparks across the pale flesh of me breast an leaves me quivering unable to breath for fear of losing me concentration an cumming. Shaking form the pure willpower alone that keeps me body from teetering over the edge we continue our dance. I thank the lord in heaven for me salvation when he pushes me back an begins in earnest to fuck me tits. Holding me body rigedely vept for me chest allows me to hold the forthcoming explosion at bay.

Master speaks once more as he sees me open me mouth to welcome the splash of his seed. I had felt him grow harder, his face contorting in the mix of pain an pleasure a man gets jus ‘fore he cums. Quickly I close me mouth, the white hot sticky jizz erupting forth to splash across me face an then flow about the chasm of me chest. An then I explode, a last touch of his lash upon me nipple. A thundering splash of white lightning across me eyes an I arch me back, hands gripping him tightly as I cry out an involuntarily taste his cum as me mouth stretches open.

It stretches, an falls unto me mouth. The salty taste of him with his own unique mixture of spice. I scream in pleasure, filling the room with me own noise. As I moan in delirium out of control of all me limps I unconsciously lick me lips an feel the pleasure in it. An as the throbbing of me insides fades the realization I of what I have done slowly dawns on me. I will be punished. I know that, but will I find pleasure in it? I can only hope.

“master, I am in need of being punished, I tasted yur seed.” On might hope that he shall spare the punishment given the circumstances an the fact I have come clean. But all the same I have failed him, one might think that subconsciously I want to be punished for the pleasure it will serve me master.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:05 pm
Profile WWW

I see her take a bit of my cum into her mouth as she groaned out in pleasure, an understandable offense. She would still need to be punished but not severly, thats when I say the audicity of her. She licks her lips of my seed, she savors it in her mouth.

As a proper slave should, she hides nothing from her master and comes clean, yes that was the proper thing to do, but do you reward somone for doing the basics of the job, for putting away there toys, for telling you what they do. At the same time I say it, that she thought she would enjoy the punishment. Such arrogance I thought as I sigh and run my hand through my hair. My eyes then burn a bit as I bring my hand down and slap the taste of my seed out of her mouth.

"You stupid women, I told you specifically not to take in my seed. The tiny bit that fill in, might have been exusuable, but then you had to lick your lips and savor the taste. Perhaps I was wrong, perhaps you need more time in that room before you became a proper slave." I tell her.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:22 pm

The blow sends me head sideways in a sea of stars. I had, instinctively in the troughs of passion done what I had done. I should not have, but I had done it anyway on pure reflex.

I dropped to the floor on all fours, kissing his foot with me mouth tween gasping words.

“Master, I beg of you please no, I meant no offence. Pure instinct to savior me master’s seed. Master I did not seek it out, it … it landed there. An I wuz in the midst of passion for me master does that to me. His touch, his presence. Please master….” An yet perhaps I wuz wrong to even plead. Gathering me wits ‘bout me I puzzled through the twists an turns. Trying to understand the currents of me masters desires. He had cum, perhaps he wuz done…done with me as well.

“Master, I am sorry…I forget me place, yur will be done. “ Gasping a bit for air, me heart racing in me head. If he wished me to once more be placed in the horrible hood an remain that way for sum length of time I had no say. I wanted one thing since this had begun, an admittedly a slave should not really covet or want. But it did not matter, that one thing looked to be slipping through me fingers like so much sand. I did what I could as I bowed before him to root out the anger in me heart should he send me to that horrible place once more.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 am
Profile WWW

I stare down at her contemplting her fate. "Your outburst is forgiven, but eating my cum without my permission is not. So your punishment will be denial of what you seek at the moment. Now stick your pussy and ass up in the air!" I yell at her as I reach out to grab some more objects from the walls.

She then feels me push something into her ass. It felt like I was pushing in eggs or something one after another as I use some anal beads on her with a smirk. Once there in, you can feel the electricity start to surge around them hitting your bodies inner core as I then start to pull them out. Ha, ha, but this was the key here as I pulled them out they never seemed to end, they just kept coming, shocking you with every pull, save for a special pink one that when it slide out released a wave of pure pleasure into yoru body. The electricaly current was actually used for teleporation as it teleports the beads back inside her body on the end of the chain so she's never really out.

The second tool I use is one of pure lust and domance, it's shape was phallic but that's all you could tell the instant it hit your pussy as it was put on fire, both in pain and pleasure, it was an incredible strong sensation the moment it hit you and I didn't even need to move it. It's mere presence set your pussy aflame with fire of both kinds. I then put the teleportation system on auto as it would continly slide out as I leave and pick up a book. "One hour, and then we will continue." I tell her.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:39 am

Cum still covered me chest an there wuz naught to do ‘bout it. Doing what wuz ordered I rolled o’er an presented me self to me master. Me bum high in the air, me chest on the carpet, cum now being rubbed into those fine fibers. The feel of um was wonderful, I wanted to roll in um, to wiggle but to do so would no doubt get me sent to the room ‘gain so I stayed as still as a mouse under the watchful eye of the cat.

Anal beads, Wuz it wrong to enjoy um? Looking back at me training I reckon when it came to sex there wuzn;t much I didn’t like. It wuz like I wuz a junkie for it. That wuz why I guarded me self ‘gainst it as best I could. Denied me self the chance to play. But me master would not allow that in me. So I took um an wiggled me bum while he pushed one in after another. A slight tingly feeling started within that tight hole, I could feel the current dance within, pleasurable current.

He pulled, I screamed as muscles were put on edge an drown tight. The first bead pooped out. Gasping I tried to get me breathing under control. Never for had they felt like that. I loved the feeling as they left me, but this…this wuz a twisted way. The pleasure as they crossed the threshold of the tight ring of muscle that guarded me sphincter wuz now also given the pain of a shock. Now that I knew I gritted me teeth to its effect. Feeling the next one….an another….till….I almost came once more, the shock of not being shocked an instead feeling the waive of utter euphoric pleasure wash o’er me took me by surprise. It wuz as if I had endured what I had to feel that one bead pop free.

Some how I still felt them in me. No more, no less….an as his hands left me back side I knew that sum thing strange wuz going on. Shock after shock, until the one of pleasure once more, jus when me body ‘gan to get numb from the pain he woke it up again, an I would gasp in joy. Oh, me master could deal out punishment. How I wished they all felt like the one. The pain of the others worth jus that one hauntingly wonderful bead.

His hands returned, opening me lips up to reveal the tight hole of me pussy. A long hard shaft wuz driven inward all the while the beads in me ass continued their relentless march. I whimpered once more as the sensation of flame leapt within me womb. But it was dulled by the shear bliss of the vibrations. Now, I felt the true horror of me punishment. If I clamped down upon the shaft the vibrations brought me intense belly flipping pleasure an yet the more I gripped that shaft the more I felt the fire as well. A red hot flame that threatened to sear the skin an boil me cum within me. Vringing inwardly me body sought comfort in the pleasure of the vibrations only to be driven off with the horrible heat. I moaned…I groaned as me vagina tightened only to be thrown back in an endless cycle. The pleasure pulled at me…the pain threw me back. I could not have one or the other, I had to have both. The tighter I gripped the more I felt both sensations. Yet remaining as loose as I could wuz no option, the beads in me ass saw to that. The pain made me clench every muscle in me body, making me clench the shaft within me pussy.

An hour….only an hour….I thought to me self, trying to lessen the torment. Time slowed, I swore it did. An what if I should cum? Would I be in trouble?

“Master…..May…..I…..cum…..” each word tween the groans of pain as beads were pulled an I gripped the shaft in a tight embrace. It might happen. I knew me self. New I would at some point welcome the pain an find pleasure in it. then again, it had never been this intense an inside me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:19 pm
Profile WWW

"You may cum." I tell her giving her that hope, that pleasure that she may embrace, the joy I could see in her eyes from knowing she would not be punished. I then smirk. "But every time you do, you'll add another five minutes to your time with the toys I've given you." I tell her simply as I smirk and wait to see the results as the pleasure bead of the anal beads was set on random. Sometimes she would get two maybe five of them in a row and then there would be such a long period inbetween before it would come and give her salvation of that pleasure. Ha, ha, ha.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:05 am

The question wuz answered, at least I did not have to endure the agony of holding back should it happen. Not likely I thought, given the circumstances an the pain. But his punishments had twists to them I could not fathom. An me own body seemed to adjust to what wuz dished out. Even enduring the terrible shocks of pain though wuz better than the room. At least with pain there wuz sensation. At least here in this room another stirred the air round me. I could endure anything if only to stay here, for the real torture, the thing that had pushed at me sanity had been the lack of touch, of contact with another. I had to have it like a junkie on a drug.

The pain hit….o’er an o’er, me insides gripped in pain an pleasure then new pain…an pleasure. The cycle continuing till once more….once more the heat inside me belly awoke. The pain less intense, almost pleasurable. Oh, it still hurt, but I once more discovered the pleasures in it as well. More difficult with the pleasure bead, the joy it brought me wuz intense in the same way the pain wuz an threw me a curve each time it popped. How long? I glanced at the clock….

45 minutes….gone. But the heat inside was growing more intense. I could feel me insides quiver in both the pain an pleasure of the moment. Me fingers curled in the lush carpet. Me breast jiggled ‘gainst it, a further pleasure that perhaps me master new I would discover as I jumped each time a bead passed through the tight hole. Me whole body wuz damp from the exertion, me face wracked in the concentration an feeling of the moment. An then it happened, unexpected an taking me by complete surprise.

Two pops…of pleasure an I groaned, another of pain an as I clenched me pussy round the shaft an the fire threatened to consume me I burst. I did not burst to pleasure, I burst to pain. The door flew open an I mewed me pleasure into the room, I went limp, then rolled onto me back an wiggled on the carpet like a cat in heat as another pleasure bead wuz pulled from inside me. The orgasm though continued…continued as three more painful pops happened an I wiggled, me wandering over me body as I stroked me self in glee, forgetting where I wuz as the heat of the moment passed o’er me.

I opened me eyes, an saw his face. A pale face that looked at me o’er his book, one that I could not -gin to read. Wuz it pleasure he took from me, or would I be punished once more. I knew I had earned another 5 minutes….an there could be more. Me body now accepted even more so the joy of both sensations. Even the pain did little to diminish the afterglow.

I rolled back o’er me ass in the air. Heat rolled in me gut like a storm. I let it. Let it take me where it would. Two more times I shook an quivered upon the carpet….two more times in less than 10 minutes. I swear if the lights had been off me body would be glowing in the dark. Pain, pleasure, there was lil difference when it came to what made me orgasm. One hurt till I did, one hurt when I did.

“Master….three times.” I gasped. If he kept adding time for each orgasm during punishment I might be here all night.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:13 pm
Profile WWW

I was getting well into my book as I had only planned to look over when I thought I hear her in orgasmic pleasure. The fact that I was so deep into my book showed that the girl might not have been properly prepared as a pain slut as I had thought. Then I heard it the first orgasm, the cries as I watch her roll on the carpet shocking with such strain. I could help but smirk as my cock flexed watching this.

She then lost herself after that orgasm, wiggling around, and stroking herself, to bring herself pleasure the elecritcy and pleasure beads now sending out waves affecting her fingers as her pussy grips onto that shaft and yet doesn't. Such a delicous delirum of pleasure and pain she was trapped in as that first one seemed to break open the gates a bit.

Infact it seemed a great bit as she orgasmed two more times in the next ten minutes. I smirk at this rate she would never get out of it, and so close to the goal, that's when I noticed her eyes lock onto mine, I could see that concern on her eyes, perhaps she relized if she stayed like this the entire night she would never make it to that bed I now layed in, her ultimate goal and that would mean she failed.

"Yes, three times you've orgasmed, meaning you now have 20 minutes left to get through the punishment. However if you wish to knock some time off I could allow you to pleasure me. Getting me off as quickly as possible will knock ten minutes off your punishment. But of course as there obviously in use you can't use your pussy or ass and oh yes, no bit of my cum may stain the carpet your on or else I'll add ten minutes." I tell her as I walk over. "You know well, pleasure me anyway you can, go crazy, just no ass or pussy, and you may not let one drop of my cum fall." I tell her.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 pm

The math didn’t make too much sense but then I really didn’t wanna be doing even simply ‘rithmetic right then. 20 minutes….it wuz a life time sentence. An his offer, a life line. Not like I had to figure out what an how he wanted it. Not like much wuz left to use after both me other holes were stuffed.

Still, I worried, worried I might bit down when the pain…or pleasure got too much. An this…oh I had longed for a taste, longed to have him in me even if it meant me mouth. I wanted an desperately needed that touch. If he wanted his cock in me mouth I would make sure he enjoyed it. An every drop of cum would be wolfed down like candy. In fact…I bounced like a lil girl in a candy store. Only one thing would make this better, him letting me be in his bed later. Oh…I would be good…

“Master, thank you….thank you for letting me suck on you.” Gathering his fullness in me hands, licking the shining glob of precum from his head an then teasing the narrow slit with the top of me tongue. I relished the taste, the texture. An ‘gan in earnest to please me master, using every technique that Karazi had taught me an a few of me own.

Pain an pleasure…I had to fight them as well as me own desire. Me tongue snaked round the thick tip of him, then I added me lips, gently stroking down the underside of his shaft till he balls hung before me lips. I sucked on them, played with them. Letting them swirl in me mouth before releasing the family jewels to once more continue upwards. I stroked him with me hand, rolling me lips over his tip an then pushing me self downwards….ohhhh the pain, the pleasure….the joy of having a cock once more to play with.

Gurgling past the thick head I moaned, me body arching, me teeth teasing the surface as I did all I could to keep um out of the blow job. Not while I lost it once more an orgasmed. Me whole throat vibrated round his shaft as I took him deep in an effort to concentrate on him in spite what I felt at the moment. I pumped…I swallowed, I pulled the seed forwards in an effort to make him cum. An all the while I felt the next orgasm only moments away. I played with the heavy round balls….everything I could think of to make him cum….fearing that it would only make me loose it once more.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:02 am
Profile WWW

I smirk as she feasts on my cock like the slut she is. Hmmm, Kazari... you little slut, you taught her far too well. OH well, she already feel into my trap I thought as I experince her hot and succlent mouth as she feasts on my cock with such intense skill, too plastered in her mind, to see the truth of the matter. I told her that she could not let a drop of my cum fall onto the carpet, and she was intent on making sure that didn't happen it seemed, the trouble was that I didn't tell her it was okay for her to taste my cum yet.

Ha, ha, ha I laugh inside my head as I let out a moan as seeing her writhe in pain and pleasure, the delicous mix had put me on edge as I was very close cumming even before she got her mouth onto my cock as I was in the right mood as I was very close to cumming, infact I did as I let out a moan of pleasure as I start to cum so she would devour and taste my seed. Ha, ha, ha.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next