View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
The demon kept on slurping, ignoring the woman for now, as he concentrated on her sex instead. She wasn't going to get off that easy, after all. Not when Luju was horny and very much in the mood for some fun. The demon kept her stuck where she was, licking at her pussy and pressing into her crotch as he did so. Only after several moments did he finally stop and answer her. "Fuck the puzzle, I wanna eat you out." It was simple but bold, and straight to the point. His hands slid further, leaving it to his arms to keep her stuck as his fingers slid into the pussy, capturing her labia in between them and spreading them, revealing what was inside. "Hmm! So pink..." Luju grinned before leaning in for yet another go, a finger pulling back on the hood hiding her clitoris. "There you are...." The demon added, almost in a singsong voice, as he began sucking on her clitoris, tongue lashing against the sensitive pearl.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Nell gave up trying to argue with the demon. She no longer trusted she could uncover her mouth without moaning so she didn't attempt it. It wouldn't have helped to speak anyway. Luju's concentration seemed be solely on his chosen task and she doubted he'd listen to any objections... That probably wasn't not true. If she'd made further complains then he'd probably think up something worse to do to her. Luju started using his fingers on her as well causing her to jumped again and let out a muffled cry of alarm. She was getting excited in spite of herself. She squirmed and bit her lip when his tongue found her clit and started playing with it. She was determined not to make a show of her enjoyment but it took a great deal of effort not to arch her back and moan against his skillful manipulations.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:54 pm

The demon grinned as he stopped briefly, to look upon what his actions had wrought so far. "Just give in, Nell. You know I'm not going to stop. You know there's nowhere you could hide from me. Just relax and enjoy yourself!" Luju chuckled as he slid his tongue over the student's spread pussy, returning to the most enjoyable task of making her hot and bothered. The demon was very much enjoying this, but that wasn't all he was up to. He had decided to go and draw on the girl's lust once more, anything to bolster his remaining powers. What neither one of them knew was that the amethysts they both shared were linked in such a way that any lust he drew from her would end up flowing back into Nell, increasing her own. This was Ria's true goal, to see how far they would get when they were so busy arguing, while forced to deal with their increasing arousal and need for sex. That said, Luju was making it far too easy for the amethysts to do their work, using his exceptionally trained tongue to tease and touch Nell in her innermost place, spurred on by small signs of enjoyment from Nell, despite her attempts to mask them.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Luju's words made Nell want to resist even more but her body was not cooperating. It felt good... No, better than just good. Luju's tongue was amazing and her body wanted more. She had never felt this aroused this quickly. If she didn't know any better then she'd suspect the demon had done something to her but Luju's powers were sealed. Besides, this was different than the hypersensitivity he normal cursed her with. Her senses were in no way heightened, only her desire was. She yearned for him to continue, to do more. She could feel her body temperature raising and she suddenly longed to be naked and laying prone underneath with his powerful tool pounding deep inside her.

She shook her head. What the hell was wrong with her!? If she gave in to that sort of thinking then she'd be setting a setting a dangerous president. She decided to try reasoning with the demon one last time. "I-I won't deny... Mmm... That it feels really, really good, Luju. But... Aahh... If we... mmM... s-start this now... We'll never get out of this first room." She rushed through the last sentence and then planted her hands behind her and arched slightly as his tongue touched her in an interesting way once again. Many more sensations like that and she was in real danger of losing her resolve completely.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Luju peered up at Nell, chuckling as he smiled at her, albeit a smile that carried only smugness and arrogance. Oh... Nell, Nell, Nell... Haven't you learned by now? I was wrought from lust, remember? I can tell when someone's all horny, just by touching them. And I didn't even have to use my powers. Hell, they've been sealed, remember?" The demon smiled yet again, his finger teasing Nell by rubbing against her clitoris, completely unaware of the amethysts' power. "This has nothing to do with me. The truth is, Nell, you're completely loving this. And believe me, I know. You've been getting so damn hot and bothered." Luju grinned as he finally released her legs from between his arms, only to slide those hands of his down her thighs and over the skirt, inching into the girl's shirt, fingers tracing softly over Nell's stomach, teasing her with different sensory delights. A demon he might have been, but there was no doubt he was well versed in exciting the female body. A finger teasingly tracing a circle around her bellybutton, Luju stared at her. "Beside, an eternity of being stuck in this room, doing nothing but making you moan sounds pretty damn good to me, I have to say. It's not like we would die of hunger here anyway. This is Hell, where are we gonna go anyway? Michigan? I think not." Luju chuckled at his joke, seriously amused by such poor humor. "Think of it this way, the sooner you stop resisting and just go along with it, the faster we can get out of this room, hmm?" Without waiting to hear her answer, the demon returned in between her legs, tongue sliding into her wet hole, edging deeper and deeper into her tunnel and slurping at her juices.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:52 am

Nell shook her head and wanted very much to disagree. Surely all this lust wasn't coming from her but if not then where was it coming from. Luju swore it was none of his doing but he could being lying. Still, Ria had said she'd sealed his powers. Surely he wouldn't still be here with her if he had access to all his magic. The lust wasn't coming from him then it had to be something wrong with her or maybe it was an effect of the maze but it didn't feel like it was coming from an outside source. She shook her head and came to one simple conclusion, "My body is stupid..." She muttered.

Luju's hands snaked up her shirt and one of her own hands followed it in order to prevent him from fondling her breast but he didn't attempt to go that high. Instead his hands traced across her stomach and around her belly button. Her hand lingered on top of his for a time, softly brushing his knuckles while she debated what to do next. She'd started out thinking she should pull his hand away from her but she hesitated. Luju said something staying here for eternity making her moan and suddenly that didn't strike her as a half bad idea. She suddenly felt the urge to rip her shirt open and let him have her.

She shook her head and regained her senses for a moment. Somewhere during her fantasizing her other hand had made its way to chest and had unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt. She blinked in confusion but before she could sort herself out Luju's lips had returned to her sex and she gasped and leaned forward this time, clutching the fabric of her shirt to her body. "Something is wrong with me..." She shook her head again but she couldn't shake the sensations coursing through her body. "I-I can't fight it anymore. I want you, Luju!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:46 am

Luju only smirked as he finally ceased his efforts in eating the girl out. She had said what he wanted to hear, after all. And it must have stung, saying that when he hadn't used any spells or threats against her. No doubt she'd be kicking herself once she could think clearly again. But to be truthful, even Luju was pondering. It had seemed a bit too easy to get her to be so willing, despite his skills and experience. But then again, he wasn't one to care much, not when there was fun to be had. The demon shifted himself enough to allow Nell to rest on her back against the ground, his legs pulled from under her. Pulling his shirt off quickly, Luju continued to smirk at Nell as he hooked his fingers around the girl's skirt, dragging it off her legs and tossing it aside. The demon didn't bother with saying anything just yet; why ruin the mood when she had given up. It would only have had made her angry again and make the girl defensive again. Then all of his efforts would have gone to waste. Quite unnecessary, indeed. Even the smirk he wore didn't look as haughty under the shade, appearing only as a gentle smile instead. His eyes, though, couldn't be mistaken as anything but lust-filled ones.

The demon then began working on Nell's shirt, pulling the buttons off one by one before leaving her nearly naked, with the sole exception of her bra. That, she could keep on for now. Luju then brought himself up until he was staring down at her, at eye level with her. Instead of taking any further initiative, the demon continued to smile at Nell, just staring for a moment before opening his lips to speak. "If you want me, Nell... You're going to have to, ah, play along with me. It's very rude of you to let me do all the work, you know? Of course, we could stop right here. I wouldn't mind watching you masturbate in front of me, truth be told..." Luju grinned, banking on the girl to find the idea of fingering herself too embarrassing to do in public, even if it was an audience of just one. And there was the fact that she had fucked him not just once but twice, if one wanted to think of it as that given the orgy that had gone down in the Basement. "How about it, Nell?"

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 am

Nell turned her face away from the intensity of Luju's stare. Now that he was positioned above her she was having second thoughts. That lusting need was still there but now the level of intimacy to this new position they were in and she couldn't help but feel embarrassed. To top that off Luju was refusing to touch her in any sexually satisfying way and was instead leaving it to her to initiate action. She felt the heat rising to her cheeks again at the mention of her masturbating in front of him. He was perfectly correct in his assumption that she would be too embarrassed to do that.

"Damnit, Luju!" She squirmed slightly under his gaze. She still felt plenty hot and bothered and there was no relieve from it. "You know I'm not good at this stuff. What exactly do you want me to do? What could I possibly do that wouldn't end with you getting frustrated with me??"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:29 am

"Why, Nell... How long are you going to be so naive?" Luju spoke in a soft tone, tauntingly and teasingly. He didn't just leave it at that. Instead, the demon opted to help her along, by kneeling one of his legs in between Nell's thighs, pressed against the heated warmth of her pussy. At the same time, the demon looked down at their side as he slid a hand over Nell's wrist, pulling it up until he allowed her arm to rest around his back, doing the same with her other hand until she had both arms around him, just as he leaned back down to whisper against her head that was still staring to the side. Luju smirked as he kept descending closer to Nell, until his lips were touching the girl's ear, his words humming softly against her skin and hearing. And in a low whisper, the demon quietly added, "Listen, I think this is the trick Ria was talking about... That statue is likely just a decoy. I'm pretty sure of it... Ria loves to tease people by leaving in at least one clue. And that note she left, it said to enjoy ourselves. Why would she say that when she knows you hate me and I don't think much about you? Just do something, anything, to get started... You'll get into it soon enough." The demon then licked the girl's ear, before pushing himself up just enough to allow the girl to look at him. "Anything you want at all, Nell. I'm too horny to get frustrated right now, unless... You're too much of a coward to do it?"

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:42 am

Nell frowned slightly at the conspiratorial whisper. She wasn't sure she bought his little theory. Oh sure, it made perfect sense and she didn't doubt for one second that any relative of his would think up a plan like that. Still, it was just as likely that Luju was lying to make her yield faster. He'd tease her about it later no doubt. But then again, he'd tease her either way. She had already practically begged him to take her... His knee in her crotch was another reminder of her need. She still wanted this so what was the point in resisting it now.

Luju licked her ear and moved away a bit to continue speaking as though the whisper hadn't happened. Nell turned to look at him skeptically, still not sure she bought his story. She decided to play along anyway. It gave her an excuse to act boldly. "I'm not a coward!" She put a hand on his chest and started to push him off of her, trusting he'd give to further their charade. She gave him a tiny lift of her eyebrow to imply she was pretending. "Sit up! It's awkward to do it in this position."

She guided them both to a sitting position and then took a deep breathe. She told herself she was acting so it wasn't embarrassing. She kept her eyes on Luju's and moved her hands to the top button of his jeans and started to undo them. Once the fly was open she slide her hands inside to free his now somewhat familiar tool. She began to stroke his length, not being shy about it. She grasped him firmly, but not painfully, and started in slow deliberate strokes up and down. Then without a word she shifted to sitting on her knees and bent down to take him into her mouth. She was a good deal more confident about it than she had been the first time she had done this with him.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 am

Luju smirked that haughty smile of his, both at the girl's declaration of not being a coward and the tiny sign she had given him. Her trust was well-placed as the demon did indeed allow himself to be pushed back, seemingly as part of allowing his partner to play along. "You say it's awkward... You ought give the Kama Sutra a read, Nell. Probably would learn quite a bit as well." Luju smiled, still full of it, as he settled down on his behind, legs wide open with the girl undoing the button to his jeans. The demon didn't bother with watching what Nell's hands were doing. She knew what she was doing, or at the very least, she had an idea. Instead, he only matched the girl's gaze, his eyes full of nothing but arrogance and anticipation. "Didn't need much encouragement, did you?" Luju teased, even though the girl was believing it was all only an act; he could have just been playing along, and he could just equally have been serious. He was certainly the most devious asshole to ever mess with Nell.

Once she had gotten her hands around his cock, the demon only gave her a growing smirk, almost teasing her for being so hands on. That said, he wasn't complaining nor was he not appreciating the feeling of her soft hands around his hardening length. It was then his turn to raise an eyebrow as Nell bent down to suck on his cock; he didn't actually think she would have the courage to try that again after the entire Basement incident. The other girl, Allirabeth, had been very good about it, but Nell... Well, he supposed it was a great opportunity to have the girl make up for it. The demon allowed for his hand to run through the girl's hair, encouraging her to keep going with her actions, a satisfying groan escaping his lips as he exhaled. "Much better, Nell... You've improved, at least."

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 am

Nell ignored Luju's commentary as she worked his staff. She didn't want his praise though she did appreciate the sound he'd made. She couldn't really explain it but she felt a little better knowing she'd made him feel pleasure intentionally for a change. She felt a strange desire to make him moan again. She began to use her tongue more, licking around the tip when she came up and flexing it around the staff as she bobbed down. She couldn't quite manage to get it entirely into her mouth at this point but she continued to stroke the excess with her hand as she moved her head up and down his length.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 am

Luju couldn't help but moan again, this time slightly louder, as the girl began using her tongue more. Granted, what Nell was doing now was definitely very good, that was a given. But at the back of his mind, the demon couldn't help but wonder... Since when was he so into something as simple as this? Yes, he had been leeching off her lust, but that wasn't out of the ordinary. Instead, he felt more excited than he normally should have. Unaware that the amethyst collar he wore was allowing the girl's feelings to bleed into him as well, her desire to make the demon moan resulting in him being unable to stop himself from doing that. He didn't normally moan, after all, but now Luju couldn't help but make gasps every time Nell licked around the tip of his cock, only to moan more as the girl bobbed on his hard shaft, not entirely but making up for it with her hands. Luju normally would have tried to force her down on his cock some more, but for some strange reason, it didn't occur to him. It was as if he was being affected by her desires, almost as if he had become a toy for her as much as she was a toy for him. This hadn't occurred to Luju but if it had, Ria would have gotten a serious scolding. One that surely would have ended in violence. Abandoning her head, the demon clenched his hand as he leaned down back against the floor, gritting his teeth as he felt his balls churning with seed, unable to believe that he was already about to come.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:52 am

(Oooohhh... I kinda like having Luju at my mercy a little bit. *gasps* Oh dear, my dom is showing! *runs off to go hide her dom.*)

Nell was a little surprised that she'd managed to get Luju to moan again that quickly. She started to suck a little harder on his staff and watched his reactions. He seemed to be getting just as worked up as she was. How odd... She thought for sure that her novice skills would not be able to arouse him this fast. He wasn't even trying to force her to take more of him into her mouth but instead he reclined back onto the floor and tensed as though about to explode. Already? Curiouser and curiouser. She eased up a bit, removing his cock out of her mouth and just pumping him with her hand for a moment. She didn't really want him to cum just yet. She leaned down and brushed her lips across his scrotum and licked it tentatively at first. She gazed up the length of his body to watch his facial expressions change and then began to suck on his ball sack. Wondering how much more she could excite him.

(*Still struggling with her dom* No! Go back to your room! It's not that kind of RP!!)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:34 am

(Haha, you can thank Ria for that if you ever see her again. :lol: I don't think I've ever seen him at anyone else' mercy either...)

Luju gritted his teeth, his hand clawing through the floor easily as if it was soft dirt instead of stone under his strength; he was at a loss, truly. Usually, he had phenomenal staying power. Usually, he could hold out for a long time if he wanted to. And yet, it was like he was a freakin' virgin, all of a sudden. Then, all of a sudden, despite the churning he felt within his balls, it didn't seem that he could come now, as if his orgasm was holding itself back. Somewhere in his mind, he was beginning to wonder if Ria was behind this, tormenting him once again using Nell. But the thought faded away as he groaned yet again, his balls coming under attack from Nell's mouth sucking on them. Since when was naive little Nell this bold anyway? It was as if her personality was leaking into him, and his own aggressiveness was beginning to affect her in return. Then he realized with a start, remembering what Ria had said before she left, something about the amethysts being linked. 'DAMN THAT BITCH!' The demon cursed silently as he closed his eyes tightly, wishing he would come already and at the same time, hoping he wouldn't. This was feeling incredibly good, too good for him to want it to end anytime soon. Then, damn all the demons in all the hells, Luju could suddenly feel his cheeks reddening as well, a stark contrast against his pale flesh. Oh, it must have been a most stunning sight, a demon blushing.

(-drags Nell away- Let your dom go wild... XD I think Ria'd love watching what happens.)

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next