View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Someplace Hidden (For Therion) 

Post Re: Someplace Hidden (For Therion)
For a moment Nell was uncertain what the sweet substance Therion was but then she realized it was her own cum. She blushed slightly at the embarrassing display she made of herself ever since this ordeal had begun. Therion was certainly getting his money's worth on this bargain... She wasn't sure she was getting as good a deal. She wasn't even sure she could cast any of the spell in that blasted book. How shameful it would be if she'd endured all this for nothing.

She felt herself being lifted, though not by hands. Therion was using his shadows to lift and restrain her. Not that the latter was necesary. She couldn't fight if she wanted to anymore. She felt his fingers on her sex again and her body suddenly tensed slightly. "No please!" She pleaded, almost in tears from exhaustion and need. "Please don't... tease me anymore..."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm

His finger tops at her aching opening, still soaking wet from the three climaxes, running down her legs. He leans in closer so she can feel his breath against her neck as he trails his tongue along it's surface before he almost presses against her, her breasts brushing against his chest. Her nipples against the cold hard surface of his skin.

"Please? If you don't want anymore teasing. You know what that means. It means your ready...are you sure you want it?"

It's almost mocking her in away and yet still being "gentle" as if asking to make sure she was ready for it and is certain this is what she wants. But in truth what choice has she, being brutally raped or more teasing. Her body must be already on edge to get such a reaction from just brushing her pussy's lips.

With a wave of his hand her body is lowered until she is on her knees infront of him, giving her the perfect level with his erect member. Hovering so close to her lips, perhaps reminding her what it felt like inside her body the first time they had a run in.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Nell shivered though whether that was due to the cold touch of his skin and the implication of his words. She nipples harden against his chest and her bottom squirmed. It was clear what her body wanted and it would hapen either way... She just need form the words. "I-I'm..." She brushed more intensely and was almost relieved when the monster lowered her to her knees before him. It may not be the most pleasant task but it would give her aching pussy a break. She leaned her head forward to take his hard member into her mouth without any coaxing. She closed her eyes and traced the head of his staff with her tongue. She took her time, almost being as teasing as he had been though her teasing was mostly unintentional. Slowly, she slid her mouth down the staff and back then repeated and being very exact as she explored him with her tongue.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Now this was truly magnificent, worth every moment he spend teasing her as she begins to get to work, almost a different girl now. Her body well trained it seems or rather she is still stuck in her fantasy with her "lover". He is more then happy to allow her to work on her own. Not forcing her to rush or making her take it all in at once. That would spoil his fun, it's much more enjoyable to watch her work. She maybe a shy girl but her body seems a quick learner. She earns a groan or two from him but nothing more.

Clearly he isn't as sensitive as a human would be, but his member inside her mouth twitches just a little as if responding to her teasing. Already she has forgotten the book as Therion's puppets are busy, adding pages to it. She will get to keep the book but some spells inside it may not be as helpful as she hopes.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

She took his groans as encouragements and slowly began to take more of him into her mouth. She began to suck on his rod and tighten her lips around him. Gradually, she began to pick up the pace, sliding her lips faster up and down his great staff and humming to increase the sensation.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

As her pace increases, he can feel his own pleasure building. His hands rests against her head but rather then grip it and make her move faster or slower, it seems just for support as she is already getting better. It seems she learnt to behave, or that going along with him is far better then when he is annoyed with her. For now he is more then happy to simply let her tire herself out even more while she pleases him like a good pet. His member already throbbing so lightly between her lips a sure sign she is doing a good job at pleasing him.

Keeping his gaze upon her, it's almost like a completely different Nell is in control now, he makes a note to ensure the next time they meet he takes his time with her if this is how it will be rewarded. Manipulating her may be harder without the book but he'll find away. Even if he must threaten her, she will not deny him.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Nell could feel the throbbing of the demon's rod in her mouth and knew it meant he was enjoying her technique. Oddly enough, this knowledge pleased her and made her feel slightly more in control. Not by a lot, mind you, with her hands still being held by the monster's shadows and his hands on her head it was hard to forgot who was truly in conrtol but still. She ran her tongue along the big pulsing vein in his staff and took him even deeper into her mouth, almost reach back into her throat but not quite.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:31 am

Still there is no force behind his gestures, not like the first time when she was forced to endure all he gave her. No this time it's all her own doing, but of course it's far worse then him forcing himself upon her. She is lost in her pleasure and perhaps this is better for both, he gets what he wants and she is able to slip into her fantasy and pretend she is with someone else. Of course her actions are rewarded with more powerful pulses running down his member, a clear indication he may erupt at any moment and with her current position, it will shoot down her throat. He is curious to see how far gone she is, will she notice and pull away of is her lust too powerful to resist the urge to keep it up.

"You are so beautiful, like this..."

For the first time his voice whispers in her head, soft and seductive, toying with her already confused state. Almost like her lover whispering softly in her ear. Admiring her, entranced by her beauty.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Nell felt the telltale pulsing of Therion's prick but do not stop. Partial because she found the prospect of swallowing the demon's seed to be less degrading than being covered in it but also because she was caught up in the moment. The monster was being so gentle that it was almost easy to forget that he was one. With her eyes closed she could pretend that she wasn't acting under duress. She could pretend she was pleasuring a lover...

She heard Therion's voice in her head like a soft velvet. It wasn't like the words of a monster which confused her. Was he trying to encourage her to fantasize? It was easier to imagine he was her lover when he spoke to her so tenderly, whispering sweet nothings into her mind. She rolled her tongue along the underside of his staff and moaned appreciatively.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Once more he is somewhat surprised by her actions, but perhaps more amused. How long had he fought with her to force her to submit and all it took was a trick to make her go this far. That book has helped him far more then it will help her. He certainly won't destroy it now, she has earned that much, just like she earned this prize. It seems she made up her mind just in time as he holds her head still as if to tell her to get ready before his member suddenly seems to explode inside her mouth. The hot and sticky cum shooting down her throat as he holds her still. Making sure she catches every last drop.

Once it's slowly come to a halt he releases her so she can recover as he pulls back to do the same, staring down at her naked form, his member only becoming erect once more. It will take much more then that to wear out a demon such as him. He towers over her, already staring at her body with dark intentions rising in his mind but he quells them. This is much too fun toying with her and taking on the mantle of her "lover".

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Nell swallowed the warm cum quickly before she had a chance to think about it too much. Thinking was the enemy tonight. If she thought to much about her situation then the spell would be broken and she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle it. She did however open her eyes at last but not before stealing herself against the sight of the demon standing before her. She was not surprised to see he was still erect. Monsters on this island were rarely satisfied so easily. She tried not to think about how long it might take until the creature actually was satisfied. It had taken him all night the first time and she had a sinking feeling tonight would be no different.

She looked away suddenly, unable to face the intensity of the demon's gaze. She wanted to go back to pretending this wasn't happening. That she wasn't kneeling in the dirt in the forest in mid-winter waiting on the lecherous whims of a monster. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on breathing and staying calm. Don't think about it, Nell. Just don't think about it.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Despite everything he still enjoys that look in her eyes as she faces him only to look away. She doesn't want to be reminded of reality, ignorance is bliss as they say, so he will allow her to continue to believe so. Looking down at her, he slowly moves closer and guides her to lay down upon the soft earth as he climbs atop her, pushing her legs apart as she can most likely feel him press closer to her, his chest almost against her own, his tongue trailing over her bottom lip before down the edge of her neck. His erect and stiff member now pressed against her soaked pussy lips.

He doesn't force it inside her just yet, rather he rubs it against her as if letting her prepare before he begins to guide it in, inch by inch. Agonizingly slow like all of his actions tonight. Going "easy" on her and yet making her feel it slowly pushing inside her, the very thing she wants to learn those spells to stop happening to her. She is going to be raped and yet this time, maybe once the fantasy will allow her to enjoy it, even a little. It's better then nothing. Her "lover" taking it easy so he doesn't hurt her, making sure her body is able to get used to it before he pushes more inside her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Nell kept her eyes closed at the monster guided her down to the ground and positioned himself on top of her. A shiver of antipation rolled over her as he licked her neck and moved his body up in between her legs. Then she moaned as he very slowly and very deliberately inched his powerful organ inside of her. The langished movement was intoxicating and Nell found herself arching and stretching underneath it. Her body hungry for more of that delicious probing that was drowning out all other thoughts or concerns.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 am

It is almost ironic that normally this would be something she would fear, as he forces her to endure the feeling of him slowly entering her. His large member slowly spreading her around him, as it pushes deeper and deeper. But thanks to the teasing earlier and her determination to pretend this isn't really happening, it is her lover in some more pleasant scene, she is enjoying it almost.

He can feel little resistance from her passage as he guides himself deeper, her body arching almost to meet him. It's all too good to resist as his tongue moves from the soft flesh of her neck down to her chest. Trailing between her orbs before moving in circles around one of her stiff nipples, brushing every so often against the hardened tips.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Therion's teasingly slow pace was driving Nell insane and yet, as he push his hard staff deeper and deeper inside of her, she found she couldn't complain. He was filling her so completely and she found herself aching for more, wanting to feel him thrusting his strong prick in and out of her. His mouth made its way downwards and found one of her perk nipples and she sighed softly as her body yielded to his control.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next