View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Unusual (for Kristy Barker) 

Post Re: Unusual (for Kristy Barker)
Kirsty hesitated, not at all liking the idea of leaving Greeana in such a state but she could see that this was about more than sending her home. It was about removing a dangerous magical artifact from the hands of those that would abuse it's power. She did as she was bid, retrieving the crown and removing all the stones but the ruby and handing them to the Elf. She looked uncertainty at Greeana's injuries, then at Kevin's prone for. She had no sympathy for the man. Still, she felt uneasy. "I am truly sorry, Greeana. You have to keep saving me. Are you sure you want me to leave you? I'm afraid to think what might happen to you should someone else find you before your father does."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:16 pm

“Then they'll be sorry if they try anything funny, go, I can still handle enough minor magic to keep the Eclipse members at bay and by the time they can get a golem here it will be too late. The crown will be gone and the stone useless.” She explained, a nod and a smile she sits up to face the door.

When she uses the crown her environment shifts, she is strapped to a metallic table, a harsh overhead white light in her eyes with several gray faces above her, large bulbous eyes, four fingered hands and small slits for a mouth and nose. If she looks she'd see Aegir nearby, the large tentacled creature simply watching at first.

Good. You are awake now. It is obvious to him that she'd try to use her dram manipulation but he wished to stress the point that she was indeed awake now, that he was real though the grays were but an illusion, albeit a very convincing one.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:36 pm

There was a moment of sleepy confusion as Kirsty woke but all her drowsiness was chased away when she caught sight of the first pair of beetle-black eyes staring at her out of the pale alien face. She screamed and tried to jerk upright but quickly discovered she was strapped to a metal table. Adrenaline and panic flooded her system, immediately confirming her worst fear. She was no longer dreaming. If she were, even with her control, this much terror would shock her into consciousness.

Contrary to Aegir's speculation, she did not attempt to use her abilities. Were she still dreaming she might have been able to manipulate her environment out of a shear desire to be somewhere else. But her waking abilities were not nearly so reflexive. They required concentration and some degree of calm. None of which she had at this present moment. Heart in her throat, she closed her eyes and tried futilely to will it all away. "Please god, this can't be happening..."

Aegir's voice penetrated the muddle of her emotions and she craned her head to see who was speaking. She blinked, another moment of confusion as she found herself staring at some strange Lovecraftian creature. Oddly enough, this sight actually had a calming effect on her. "Who are you?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:27 pm

The one responsible for your little dream tonight, Kristy. But I wanted you to be certain that you were awake and not dreaming my presence but since I have your attention I have a proposition for you.

Initially I was drawn to your abilities to manipulate your own dreams and wanted to see how that worked though you barely challenged what I did tonight, which I am proud not to have challenged too much but I will have to run other tests in the future.

Aegir slithered forward and some of the grays shuffled out of the way. You'll have an interesting four years here. I am called Aegir and while I will temporarily lapse your mind after our little introduction I will allow you to remember this night and my influence in more time. These are no longer necessary. And the grays vanish, the restraints do not. He lets her draw this all in, try to change this portion of her “dram” and can't but lets a hand fall to her cheek stroking the side of her face.

Had I wanted I could have given you a darker experience but I opted for fun. Not many of your other guests will be so kind but you have something quite precious here, I could simply take it I suppose but what fun would that be? Well, it is indeed fun. I am speaking of your virginity of course. I will present you with the option of keeping it or loosing it. Keep it and our next encounter may feature more of the grays, maybe. Most monsters will just take it from you. It is intriguing nevertheless.

Submit and you can have whatever fantasy you find desirable. Of course the next encounter may not have any grays at all, but I will allow you to decide your fate. I can feel your mind, the curiosity there. Submit and you will not be harmed, don't and there are no guarantees for the future. I will give you some time to decide Kristy,
A tentacle slips beneath her night gown slowly tracing up to rub against the flesh of her body, coiling around a breast and giving a little squeeze there eager to play with her a little as she thought this over, a hand sweeping down her near leg as he brushed against it.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Kirsty gave the tentacled alien a dubious look as he spoke... a lot. She didn't quite understand all of it but what she did gather was that he was an illusionist and that he'd been manipulating her dream, she had sensed that several times but she had gotten so absorbed in the story that she didn't fight him. It was also clear that he'd targeted her because of her abilities. That was nothing new. She was mildly annoyed that someone had already found out about that. This new school was supposed to be a fresh start. She didn't want alien power seeking her out to experiment on her and....

Wait! What did he just say?!

The alien had long since abandoned the illusion of the Greys and was now propositioning her for sex. She blinked incredulously at him. It was such a bizarre concept that she had to wonder if she was actually still dreaming. It didn't feel like a dream. She tested her restraints and stretched out with her abilities trying to test and see if she could manipulate anything. It was easier to stay calm and concentrate with the Greys gone. While she did this she spoke to the remaining creature, casually, as though this were a friendly chat. "I sure hope that's not your best offer."

Her concentration was shattered when one of the alien's appendages found its way under her night gown and between her legs. She shot the creature an annoyed look. "If you were paying attention during that little dream then you should realize that I don't respond well to threats. Also, I'm having a little trouble trusting your words under the circumstances. I'm not in the habit of entertaining propositions for sex while bound to a examination table." She rattled her restraints meaningfully. "I find it more than a little uncomfortable and it lends an air of incredibility to your assertion that I have any kind of choice in the matter."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:35 am

She got the gist of what he was saying more or less. Of course she was shooting him looks though she had no say in what happened from here on out. His tentacles swept over her as she concentrated though he remained unaffected by her manipulations though the restraints about her vanish.

Oh, the restraints were so that you would not harm yourself with a reasons brought out by the grays but the choice is yours to make. Do so or not, though you are a pretty girl and yours is your choice alone to make.

Of course he need no ask her for anything if he did not wish it, that should have been obvious. Threat or not, interpret the words as you wish. You will not likely to be given such a choice but I am willing to abide by that which you choose, tonight was more about learning of that ability of yours o get a better understanding of it. My findings are a bit inconclusive in places though tonight was more about triggers and like.

He retracts the tentacles from her, his eyes sweeping against her in a slow appraisal of her as he had processed her response. Of course, regardless of her response he was going to have to blank her mind of things where she's going to “forget” so that future experiments were not tainted with her knowledge.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:40 am

She frowned at him, not liking his evasive answers. Once her restraints were gone she sat up and rubbed the feeling away from her wrists. What the hell was this guy playing at? "I'm not a lab rat, thank you very much. And if you want a true demonstration of my skills, I'll be more than happy to oblige. You aren't going to be able to trick me next time. Now that I know your MO I'll be able to sense your manipulations better next time and I'll thwart the hell outta you. You should have tried seducing me when you had me unconscious this time. I won't fall into such a simple trap next time." She still wasn't quite getting his implication that he was not the only threat to her virginity on the island.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:15 am

He chuckled, amused by her. You simply do not understand he nature of matters. You will not remember a thing of this conversation until I allow you to remember that is. He simply was going to cut her mind off until such a time where he had wished for her to remember some months or years down the line. Aegir could sense her mind though and could tell that she did not pick up on certain. aspects, of course not, this was easier with girls that were already broken it.

I simply did not desire to have you in the dream as pleasant as that would have been but rather here in the waking world. I am not the one you need to look out for, Kristy. There are others and many are not as nice. I just happened to beat them here though I am sure that they will only make you consider things with your wails and screams. But your choice in the matter is an interest as well. He had already known the bulk of her thoughts and focused on her next matters

Character Listing

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:02 am

Her frown deepened as his words. She didn't like how casually he mentioned blocking her memories. "If you are trying to seduce me then you are doing a loss poor job of it. I don't like people fucking about in my head." His next statement brought back a hint of her earlier fear. "And what do you mean, 'there are others'?" She was starting to get an uneasy feeling in her stomach. She tried to keep it out of her voice but failed. Her next question had an underlying note of panic. "You mean there are other aliens like you here?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:01 am

Seduce you? Hardly. I think I would do a better job at it if I tried. No, I am merely presenting you with a choice. There are othhers, definitely not like me though. For starters they would not bother giving you the option.

They're different species entirely but are various. Most are not psychic but more of the physical persuasion. But there are some that can do what I do more or less. But choice assume me to an extent. If not me then someone else … I am giving you an opportunity most students do not get to make. Of course, if you decide to push me aside your memories will fade of this encounter, well you will loose it temporarily regardless of the decision that you make, the choice is yours. But I need not seduce you when I could so easily take you if mere sex was a need or interested me more.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:31 am

Kirsty gave the alien a hard look and crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly. "That's even worse. A Seduction might have been intriguing. Hell, even a rape would be more exciting and engaging that this cold negotiation. Not that is rather be raped mind you but I'm not about to barter my virginity away over vague threats of future attacks. Especially not when they are given to me by a known liar and manipulator." She slide off the table and readjusted her nightgown over herself. "I'm not sold. If you want to get into my pants you are going to have to be a hell of a lot more convincing. Otherwise, I'll take my chances with the island."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:31 pm

More convincing ... His mouth tendrils swayed a little, his mind set shifted a bit. This had been an interesting experiment for him but he often wasn't the first monster to make first contact with a student. He managed more and more first timers these days but how things went of course depended much on his moods. He was often more laid back but a lot of times his work had already been done for him.

He flung her back, telekinetically. His sheer will holding her against the bed that once more had the feel of cold steel beneath her. Straps secured her ankles and wrists as over head lights glared down upon her.

Since I am a liar then allow me to give you just a sample my dear. And he gestured towards the door o=to he bathroom to get her attention as short gray skinned creatures with large bulbous eyes entered into the room, four in all with the last wheeling forth a tray of scary looking saws and knives.

The four aliens spread out around her, one reaching down to tilt her head this way and that with could clammy hands while the other sized one of the knives beginning to cut away the night gown as they drew it away from her features, Aegir in the background simply watching as a third begins attaching electrodes to her.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Kirsty gasped in alarm when she was suddenly flung back onto the table by some unseen force. It was far from gentle and she "Oomfed" as she was slammed back onto the hard metal surface. She was temporarily stunned, a few seconds really but it was enough. She realized too late what was happening and that she should be struggling but the restraints were already back in place by the time she made the attempt. "Son of a Bitch!!!" She swore, pissed to be in this position again. "What did I hit a fucking nerve?!"

She saw movement from the direction of her bathroom. Four greys with an ominous looking cart entered the room and Kirsty cursed herself. Okay, so apparently she'd pushed him too far. The grey with the chart stopped close by and she eyed it nervously. From what she could see there were only cutting tools there. Not friendly looking cutting tools but at least there were no needles. Not that she was a big fan of knives or saws but that was a rational fear. There was nothing rational about her fear of needles. She swallowed and forced herself to look away. It's not real, it's not real... The Greys began to cut away her dress and it felt pretty damn real. They started adhering multiple cold metal things to her bare skin. Shit, Shit, Shit!!! Think Kirsty! Do something!!

She needed a distraction, not for the greys but for the thing controlling them. What would distract a tentacled alien with a hard-on for college aged women. Oh, right... sex. Not with her though. Still two could play this illusion game. Kirsty took a deep breath and tried to focus on the image she wanted to project.

The door to the dorm room burst open and a pretty little redhead in a Shokushu school uniform and an Irish accent bounced into the room. "Heya, Kirsty, sorry I'm late. Study hall went..." She froze mid-sentence and stared in horror at the scene in front of her. "Bloody hell, do I have shit timing or what?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:00 am

He had been amused given off a wet chuckling sound. He was immune to illusions of course, her mind was insignificant in touching his own but tapped into her senses he was able to see and hear what she envisioned so he could perceive it, though he knew it was generated from her mind.

It was not too odd that the red head appeared to be very similar to one that he had dealings with in the past straight down to the accent though he assumed Kristy had been drawing upon reality for inspiration here.

Aegir was fond of red heads. His mind was also segmented so he could accomplish multiple tasks at once but this … this was unexpected … he figured that she'd try to disrupt the aliens, find that she was awake and fail miserably. Perhaps she had some affinity to minor illusions as well, the talent warranted further study but he was impressed as he used his telekinesis on the door to close it holding it in place.

He was uncertain as to how real this illusion would be. He was still tapped into her senses as he fired a tentacle at the waist of the red head after slithering a little closer. Let's test out touch …

Of course Aegir knew about her irrational fear though for the time being he was playing with her. So he would give her just a taste of what she could expect, her night gown cut through an discarded, electrodes attached, the aliens chitttered to one another.

The electrodes had been attached to a machine and the one in charge seemed to be directing traffic, the touch of another had been upon her though it was the touch of a doctor, not the touch of a sex crazed beast. Another seemed to be taking notes on a hand held device.

The doctor said something and one flipped a switch on the machine sending a pulse of electricity through her rather briefly.

The results were recorded, and while the electricity wasn't bad at first they kept dialing up the dosage as Aegir brought numerous tentacles around the red head, curious now to see how long Kristy could maintain her illusion as the aliens finished up their testing or perhaps it just begun as the lead doctor ordered the smaller of the bunch who returned to the bathroom wheeling out a second cart, this one with the dreadful needles and serum on it. He wheeled it closer filling a strange looking device that was a needle no doubt given the way he squeezed some of the greenish serum from it's tip while another scrubbed her arm with an alcohol swap.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:49 am

Aegir was clearly a better illusionist than she was. She could maintain a solid enough illusion under ideal circumstances. Had the illusion worked as it was meant to, as a distraction from her, she could hold it forever but her consciousness was slit between herself and the red head now. The illusion of the greys seemed to function independent of there creatater and they were doing there part to divide Kirsty's attention away from her's.

The redhead's reaction to the door closing behind her and the aliens tentacles coming at her were slow due to Kirsty's preoccupation. Still, she screamed at the appropriate moment and attempted to evade the tentacles though Aegir captured her easily. The girl felt real, with approximately soft smooth skin and muscles that worked against the cooling appendages but then the first electric shock hit Kirsty and the illusion lost cohesion as she screamed in pain. Aegir's tentacles phased right through the girl as she went incorporeal. The girl blinked bemusedly, clearly confused by her lose of solidity.

Kirsty tried to recover control but the greys kept shocking her. Then the sound of the second cart drew not only her eyes but her illusion's and she saw the tray of needles through two separate perspectives. Kirsty's eyes went wide in terror and she froze like a dear caught in headlights, until one of the aliens picked up a syringe. Then she started kicking and screaming like a terrified child. Her illusion shattered completely and she struggled futility against her restraints, to the point of actually hurting herself. She didn't care, she wanted up. She suddenly felt more trapped and vulnerable than she had in her whole life.

The alcohol swap touched her skin and the bottom fell out. Choking panic seized her and she began doing the only thing left to her that might stop this waking nightmare. She gave up. "Uncle, uncle!!! You win!" She screamed, eyes tightly shut and body cringing against the anticipated pain. It wasn't the pain she was afraid of, it was the helplessness. "I'll do whatever you want just please stop!!" There was a hint of desperation and hysteria to that last sentence. She didn't care, pride flew out the window at times like these.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next