View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Unusual (for Kristy Barker) 

Post Re: Unusual (for Kristy Barker)
Kirsty panted against his thrusts. He was still being more careful than she liked but all she was feeling was the pleasure. She was not taking into consideration the future pain he was trying to spare her from. She closed her eyes, concentrated on breathing and wondered vaguely how human fingers could reach sooo deep. She gave a shuddering breath as he continued to work both her holes.

When his fingers griped her hair and pulled her back against him she gasped. Excitement glanced through her and she almost came on the spot. Her muscles tightened around him as she arched against him. His lips trailed hot kisses along her neck and shoulder and her pulse sped up. "Oh God yes..." She was coming to cum soon, she could feel it. "Don't stop!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Aegir could hear how she was getting into this and thus added to her excitement a little by thrusting against her just a little faster but keeping in mind just what his departure would bring. He throbbed against those tight walls knowing that he was going to spill inside her soon. Perhaps she would get future training here, at a quicker pace the more she got use to it.

There was always time in the future and she did not appear hesitant but rather open to this. The way that her body had been reacting in such a needy fashion. She was close, he could sense that she was getting close.

He had a decision to make here. Did he speed up? Did he slow down to draw out her pleasure or did he deny her release? He pondered this for a moment as he attempted to keep himself in check.

"Do you wish to cum?" He posed the question to her, after all he had the remainder of the night to play with her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:36 pm

She nodded as best she could with his hand gripping her hair. "Yes please... please let me cum." She practically begged as she pushed back into his thrusting cock, gasping and panting. Desperate for more.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:19 am

Aegir had received her answer slowing just a little to grind against her, to draw this out for a bit longer then h3 slammed into her, deep, hard thrust in though slowly he pulled out of her as he drove himself into her with just enough force as o prevent from overwhelming her.

He wanted her to feel full with him within her, he pulling her back against him with greater urgency now.

“Alright … you can cum now,” he intoned against the side of her ear as he pressed forth inside her tight folds reeling her back against him.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 am

At first she was afraid he was going to deny her as his pace slowed, though the grinding he compensated with was delicious. Then, without warning he thrust in hard and deep and she gasped. Her hands reached back to grip his hips as though to hold him against her. He retreated only to plunge deep once again, still controlled but it felt so good. He withdrew again, while still hold her closes against him and then said the words she'd been longing to hear, "you can cum now", before thrusting home one last time. She didn't know why but receiving his permission to cum had somehow made it hotter. She cried out as he released her and she came hard, her juices pouring over the fingers he still held inside her core.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:02 pm

He was thorough in taking her, his thrusts hard and deep now as his hips clapped against her backside. Aegir still ushered in restraint of course but he now gave her permission to loose herself as he filled her, the grip she had on his hips made his entry into her a little easier though he pulled her back with his hand each time his fingers reached deep inside her core allowing his shaft to spear into her deeper with each passing motion.

His lips swept against her neck, his tongue easing over the soft skin there that he caressed as he felt her body give out, the squeeze around him, the gush of her juices as he groaned, delighted in that sweet surrender.

Throbbing in her ass he held himself inside her, shaft and fingers allowing her a moment to recover before he slide out of her and repositioned her, first on her back then drawing her up into a sitting position in his lap.

With this being in her mind he had cleaned himself and was ready to go again, throbbing at the heat of her entrance.

“When you are ready.” And he descended his lips to coil about a breast before he began suckling it.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:11 am

She was still vibrating with the force of her most recent orgasm when he slide out of her and started to reposition her on his lap. She was too dazed to respond at first but when she felt the still hard shaft of his erection pressing against her sex it dawned on her what he was doing.

Oh wow, he wanted to go again! She didn't think men could be sooo... tireless. Honestly, she hadn't thought she would be either her first time but after a moments introspection she found she wasn't at all sore or tired. In fact, she found that she too was eager for more. Especially when Aegir's devious month closed over her nipple.

She arched upward to encourage him. "Oh god yes..." She breathed in response to his question. She gripped his shoulders and rocked her hips against him. Desperate to feel him inside her again. "Take me again. Harder this time. Don't hold back anymore. I want to feel it all."

((So yeah, I've been gone for a while I know but I'm back and ready to pick up where we left off if you are.))

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:00 am

(welcome back and most certainly :))

He drew her upon his lap. Aegir was fond of her responses thus far. He enjoyed playing with his food so to speak, being an entity as old as he the straight forward method was rather boring. He had been pleased with the dream and the adventure he gave her.

He could do darker stuff too though he had rarely been in the mood for it and there were some where such methods would have been counter productive. He could always suppress memories but being lazy most of the time he didn't like taking on the extra work even if it were easy for him.

Laid back was probably more accurate then lazy since he constructed elaborate dreams and illusions for fun and didn't really mind using his abilities when he had too. Some were almost always active that he didn't think of them much in the same fashion that a human did not pay attention to breathing unless deprived of oxygen.

His abilities to sense minds and pick up surface thoughts had been so automatic to him that he tended to be aware of them when he was deprived of them but hardly thought of them otherwise.

His hands rested on the hips of the actress guiding her into position. His hard member set against her entrance, he nodded at her words sliding his hands upward cupping them around her breasts. He squeezed their fullness then without any warning he drove his hips upward so hard that it lifted her up off his for a second, gravity calling her back down in time for the next trust into her.

Quick and hard and deep. Her sensation to pain was being blocked though after he left he was aware that there would be some soreness but no pain, he saved her from that. She would definitely be prepared for the next visitor after this.

He groaned beneath her with each sudden thrust. “Oh yeah, how's that feel?” He groaned obviously enjoying himself.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:32 am

She gasped as she was suddenly pierced by his hard thrusting tool and pitched into the air. She was sure that she had been unseated by the action but Aegir proved his skill and expertise yet again by bringing her back squarely down on his cock. He continued driving her up and down onto him so hard and deep she felt certain she should be feeling pain. But there was none. Each thrust instead bringing nothing but pleasure.

It was then that she began to recall that she was dreaming. Of course, that explained the lack of pain. It explained the beauty around them too and the perfection and skill of her mysterious lover. It was surely how any virgin might dream of losing their maidenhead. Oh but damn, this was a sensual dream. How could her mind so convincingly conceive being spread wide like this, the girth and depth of these thrust into a place she had never been touched before.

A sudden panic seized her and she tightened her grip on Aegir's shoulders... and his cock. She clung to the joy he was filling her with, spurring him to hurry before this beautiful dream shattered leaving her unsatisfied and alone in her dorm room. "Oh please... just a little longer. I want more."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:05 am

Virgins were a delight at times. Often there was a lot of work to do with each but at others the lack of any expectations and the discoveries of what actual pleasure felt like had been pleasing. He enjoyed himself as much as she had.

He could feel the rising panic within her, it took little for him to determine just what she had feared. That grip closing about his shoulders and cock, she wanted more, just a little more and he was going to give it to her.

In one fluid motion he rolled her onto her back again. A mouth clasping to a breast, sucking against it as the hand that was once there flowed down her flank. His thrusts just as quick pressing her into the mattress each time, his member racing to those spots within her to generate maximum effect streaking towards her g-spot like a heat seeking missile launched toward it's target.

He groaned about her breast, she would feel him throbbing within her core, leaking out inside her though he held back, his mind reaching out towards her own ready should he need to manipulate it, timing it so she came undone, if not from his efforts then certainly his tinkering as he intended to give her exactly what she desired.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:44 am

Again she was surprised by the vividness of her dream. The over abundance of new sensations that her subconscious mind was able to conceive. She could have sworn that the hot, wet mouth clamped over her breast was real. The tongue worrying her nipple, the hand tracing along her hip, the mattress pressing into her back. Damn, she was losing it... She wasn't in a field of wild flowers anymore. She could feel the bleed bed beneath her. She closed her eyes and fought to hold onto the illusion a little longer.

Her dream lover seemed to sense her desperation because he was moving with skillful intention now. Every thrust striking home, finding that perfect spot, guiding her towards creating. She moved her hands, one to weave into his soft curly hair, pressing his head to her chest while the other snaked down to grab his ass, urging it to continue driving into her. "Oh God!!" She cried as the coiled tension inside her finally snapped and the orgasm rocked her body.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:18 am

He pressed into her, held close. His ass rising then falling beneath her grasp as he honed in on her. His hips slapped against hers more frantic with the cries that urged him on. He bit her breast with light nips, tugging against it. Then he switched mounds doing the same to the other.

But he was unable to hold back for much longer and with one final trust he buried himself deeply inside her, bursting forth with an intense groan muffled against a breast. He remained there flowing inside her, allowing her to bask in the after glow. She would feel his weight over her.

Panting his lips worked against her own, there was some nuzzling against her neck. He wilted some inside her but was still hard enough. He had not ended things quite yet though allowing her to experience the aftermath for a few minutes longer.

“Are you ready to wake up now?”
He asked, bringing a hand up to stroke down the side of her face with the back of his knuckles.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:08 am

She relaxed back into the bed as the delicious afterglow set in. That had been one hell of an orgasm. She'd even imagined feeling her lover's release. Dream were so weird. She was a little surprised it was still going. Usually a jolt that intense would have woken her up. But Aegir is still here and asking her absurd questions.

"I'm never really ready to wake up..." she replied with a smirk. She kept her eyes closed, still clinging to sleep. She was somehow feeling even more tired, inspire of having clearly just been fully asleep. Her heart was racing like she'd just run a marathon... her body felt like she'd run one too. How weird. "I feel like I could sleep for days but it will probably be a while before I have a dream that good for a while... thanks for seeing it through for me."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:29 am

Rarely had he ever been in a hurry and so he remained. Each instant he had she would feel him throb within her. Occasionally his lips brushed against her neck or shoulder. His hands slid against her flanks ever so slowly. He kept up with the contact.

“All good things must unfortunately end.”
But he remained taking her lips yet again. His hands sculpting her breasts, pressing them together, lightly squeezing them.

Aegir made up his mind that it wouldn't be a long delay. Her lucid dreams needed little guidance and he had wondered just how far he could take matters next time.

As the minutes past she would realize that she didn't wake with a start or from the sudden release she experience. Bit by bit he faded, the closer she grew to waking the more he faded. He allowed her to hold onto that moment for a long while though, his own mind rummaging through her memories capturing on one and establishing a script that he weaved in that time.

He used the time well, he had an idea and as tempted as he was in using it now he of all people knew just how rewarding it was to wait. When she did awake he was gone, her aroused state could have been dismissed though the only proof that he had been their might have left her confused as every trace of her virginity had now been gone …

Have You Found the Yellow Sign?

Character Listing

Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26