View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
(Ooohh, It's already so much fun when they blush. *Evil chuckle* *Groans* Just Shut Up Already!)

Form her position she couldn't really see much of Luju's blushing face. Still, she thought she saw some red there against the extreme paleness of his face. Her eyes widened in disbelief and she stop playing with the demon's balls completely for now. She very much wanted to see if he really was blushing but she was afraid she'd spoil the mood if she tried. Something really strange was going on though. Why did she suddenly feel the desire to be so forceful. Her shyness had almost completely disappeared. And there was something else... A wicked desire to torment the demon just a little, get a little revenge while she could.

Her hand slide up and she traced her finger around the head of his member, pressing hard against the place where the gland met the staff but not so much that it would hurt. After a while she would begin to massage the whole tip, but nothing else, with her hand. Then she asked in her sweetest most innocent tone. "Are you alright, Luju? I'm not doing anything wrong I hope..."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:42 am

"S-shut up! I'm fine, dammit!" The demon growled, still panting heavily and angry that his cheeks still felt hot with something akin to embarrassment but that was just impossible! The demon was having quite a hard time concentrating on what he had been considering, the link between Ria and these amethysts, with Nell teasing the head of his cock like that. It was just too incredible, he had to admit. Then for Nell to ask him that, in such an innocent voice, as if she wasn't doing anything as outrageous as what she was doing with her hand. It felt as if she was enjoying this too much, as if it was her way of getting back at him for what he had done to her, her revenge for all the injustices he had forced on her. Unable to even hold back any further, even with the help of the amethyst, the demon moaned loudly as he was finally pushed over the edge. Hot seed gushed into the girl's hand, before running down the length of his cock, the demon panting loudly as he laid there. Still annoyed that he still had that stupid blush, Luju glared back at Nell as he kept on panting, almost looking as if he was sulking. "Aren't you going to fucking get on top, I don't have all day, dammit!" The demon growled, acting tough once again but it just seemed quite plain that he was desperate for more or was trying in vain to ignore the fact that for a brief time, a girl like Nell actually had him wrapped around her finger.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 am

Nell sat back up quickly when Luju's penis began to erupted and managed to avoid getting too much semen on her. The majority of it was on her hand and on Luju but droplet had landed on her cheek and a little more on her thigh after she had sat up. She didn't bother to wipe away the drop on her face yet but she did look around for something to wipe her hand on. She settled on the demon's discarded shirt. She intended to put her clothes back on eventually and she didn't want the added stain. Luju could live without his shirt.

She'd left Luju to recover a little while she did this but his next sentence made her pause. A part of her still wanted sex but now that it was actually time for that she found herself hesitating. It meant giving up a portion of the control she'd just had and allowing the demon to affect her almost as much as she had been affecting him. That prospect was a tad bit scary but at the same time is was extremely arousing as well. She slide on top of him and moved so her face was eye-level with his own. The blush on his cheeks was much more evident now and it made her smile slightly to see it. Their positions were completely reversed from what they had been only moments ago. "But you already came, Luju. Are you really ready to go again that quickly?" She already knew the answer to that question. She was stalling to toy with him a little, knowing that neither of them could hold out much longer.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 pm

The demon growled at Nell's taunting remark. "I'm always fucking ready, if you hadn't noticed!" Luju gritted his teeth as his hands slid around her legs, pulling them up enough for her to straddle him and to allow his cock to slide against her wet entrance. He then pushed himself up, forcing the girl into a sitting position as well. "Don't you think you got any hold on me, Nell..." Luju spoke as he began pulling the student's shirt off, before tearing her bra of as well, not caring if she would be angry at him for ruining her undergarments. "I liked that fucking shirt, by the way, and you went and ruined it!" The demon growled at Nell before pulling her behind up enough to allow his hard cock to plunge into the student's wet pussy once again, pushing her down onto his shaft. Keeping his hands on her waist, Luju stared at Nell, daring her to complain or to even say anything at all, as he began bouncing the girl up and down on his cock. Internally, he was still furious at Ria for fucking with him in such a way, making the demon blush and all that. The little succubus was going to pay for it when he got the hell out of this maze and his hands around her throat.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:30 am

Nell didn't fight the demon's repositioning though she was annoyed by him ripping her bra. She was still glaring at him when he made his remark about his stupid shirt. "You sure do bitch and moan a lot when you are getting exactly wanted. I think I liked it better when you were only mo...Aaahh!" She cringed slightly at the forceful of his cock as he plunged into her and she fell silent for a while as she pushed her down onto his staff. Well, she was mostly silent... It took a lot of effort not to cry out. She clapped her hands down on his shoulder to brace herself against his actions. After a moment she realized her gaze and traveled downward to watch his solid member disappear inside her. When she caught herself she quickly looked back up only to find Luju staring intently back at her. She felt her face flush and she looked away. Her boldness fading in an instant of embarrassment. She hadn't caught the threat behind his eyes. He looked as annoyed as he always looked so she thought nothing of speaking again now, though her tone was somewhat softer, almost apologetic. "Fine, you broke my bra so we're even, all right?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:28 am

Luju chuckled, but it was more of a derisive and taunting laugh than anything. "Us? Even? You're pretty damn naive, aren't you? And all that crap from Ria about you being smart. Being smart is one thing, Nell, but being wise is completely another thing!" The demon grinned, his trademark smug smirk on his lips, as he kept on bucking his hips against the girl's own, driving his cock in and out of Nell. It had been bad enough that he had been blushing, worse even when he was feeling embarrassed. But now he was taking back control and it felt so damn right to the control-freak that was Luju. "Even, my ass. We both know you'd like to make me pay for giving you so much hell, Nell... Or what, did you enjoy being a slut?" The demon smirked yet again, knowing it'd only make the girl want to snap at him again. He was even expecting a slap or two. "Angry sex is pretty fun, you know." Luju just couldn't help himself; there was just something about taunting Nell, about getting a rise out of her. It was just too fun egging her on and seeing how far he could push her. Naive girl, sure. But feisty as hell.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 am

Nell did not appreciate being called stupid nor a slut. She was neither of those two things and she glared back at Luju's face and felt an intense urge to slap that smug grin off of his face. She didn't though. It was a waste of energy and she suspected it was exactly what Luju wanted her to do. Instead, she moved her right hand behind his head and grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked back on it hard. At the same time she raised herself up on her knees and away from his thrusting prick so he would either have to pull her back down or lift his hips painfully high to continue slamming into her as hard as he had been. Her naked body was pressed close against him and her face was now level with his. "You know," she began, voice low and heat behind her eyes. "You talk too god damn much." With that she leaned into a rough kiss that prevent him from arguing back. If he wanted angry sex then she was more than happy to oblige him.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Last edited by Napton on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 am

The demon had been somewhat disappointed that Nell hadn't risen to the bait, not even so much as a smack. And then, the girl went and pulled him back, by his hair no less. Snarling softly, the demon glared at Nell angrily as he listened to her. Him? Talk too much? How dare she- Luju blinked in surprise as the girl suddenly leaned in for a rough kiss. He didn't actually expect her to have the guts for something like that, but maybe he had pushed her quite far after all. Or maybe this was all Ria's doing as well. Either way, the demon wasn't complaining. Instead, he merely allowed the girl to do as she wanted. Just as well, there were other things he could do instead. Luju ran his right hand through Nell's hair, just as she had done to him, and grabbed hard on the girl's hair. Only this time, he didn't pull her away but rather pushed into the rough kiss as his other hand ran over her thigh before stopping on her ass, squeezing it hard. The demon leaned until his back was pressed against the floor, keeping the girl's body pressed against his own. It made it easier for him to slide back into her, not all the way but enough to make it enjoyable for him. Ah, might as well piss her off some more. Luju broke the kiss just slightly, his lips grazing against her own as he said curtly, "Shut up and fuck, bitch!"

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:14 am

Anger and lust were mingling inside her to the point where she could barely seperate the emotions. The line between pain and pleasure seemed to be blurring slightly as well. She cringed slightly as Luju's hand twisted into her long hair and gripped it tightly but she could hardly complain when her right hand was still doing exactly the same thing. She wrestled hungrily with his tongue and dug the nails of her left hand into his shoulder. A growl issued from deep in her throat as the demon squeezed her ass and he lower them back to the floor. His prick found its way back inside her but it did not travel very deep which annoyed her somehow. Then Luju suddenly broke the kiss to say something stupid and valgur. Nell ignored him and took this as a moment to catch her breath.

She panted heavily, still feeling the light brush of his lips and the warm of his own breath against her face. She moved back in for another kiss but she missed his lips. Instead she kissed his chin. She strained against the hand gripping her hair to traced her lips along the line of his jaw, down his neck and eventually stopping at his shoulder. Then, in answer to his calling her a "bitch" again, she bit him hard but not quite hard enough to draw blood. At the same time she'd done all this her lower body had inched its way back against the demon's cock, forcing him even deeper inside her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:08 pm

This was just wrong, it was all wrong. Even if it was his sister's doing, he couldn't allow this to continue, allow the human to keep on top of him. No matter how much he was enjoying it, it was still wrong and every fiber of his body screamed out against that contradiction. He was supposed to be in control. He was supposed to be on top. He was supposed to be the boss here, the tog dog, the guy in charge around here. Even as he felt the girl biting down on his shoulder, probably because of the last thing he had said, the demon gritted his teeth not out of pain but rather out of resolve. Even if his will had weakened because of those damn amethysts, all this carnal pleasure had only gone to make him even stronger and it was all he needed. Pulling her back by her hair again, the demon stared at Nell, thinking fast on what to say. What could he say anyway? What was there to say? Nothing at all, not with the way she was pushing herself back down onto his hard shaft... And then, he gripped her body close to his, which stopped her from going anywhere further with his cock. "If you want me... Beg for it, Nell. Now." He growled as he stared at her, still breathing hard after all she had done to her but at the very least, he was fighting back. That, and he was only hoping the girl was caught up in enough lust to just give in to it.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Nell blinked at Luju in complete and utter disbelief and then slowly her cheeks began to redden again. She shook her head and tried to pull away but his arms held her body firmly in place. She growled and tried to pull her hair free from his hand at the very least. "No, Absolutely Not!! You want this just as much as I do. Why do I have to beg for it?! Grrrrrr... Let Go Of Me!!" She was growing fustrated with both being denied the satisfacation of his prick moving inside her as well as being denied the option of pulling him out of her entirely. "You are the you he wanted to waste time with this!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:24 am

Luju smirked at the girl, not blushing quite as much as he had been before but more and more filled with his usual confidence... Or arrogance, as some might say instead. He wasn't going to let Nell get away, not after suffering what he had suffered. His sister might have been behind it but as far as he was concerned, here was someone to punish in her stead. And he hadn't been completely satisfied with the results he got in detention with her and Allirabeth. "Be quiet, Nell.." Luju smiled as he leaned in even closer to the girl's face, his forehead pressing against the girl's head, red eyes glaring back at blue. "You've been the good girl for a long time now, haven't you? Doing everything your dear parents told you to do, listening to all the teachers, getting along with all your friends... And here we are, the two of us, all alone in this damn maze... No one watching us. Why don't you just drop it and be a bad girl instead? It'll be fun, Nell, and just our secret... Or are you too much of a coward to do it?" The demon smirked again, taunting the girl as usual.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Nell glared back at him. "I cannot 'be quiet' and 'beg'. Make up your damn mind, Luju!." He was trying to taunt her into playing his game but she wasn't ready to give in yet. Though it was hard to fight it. Her lust and her anger were at an even level at the moment but it wouldn't take much to tip the scale. The demon's body was hot and firm beneath her. Their bodies were naked and pressed close together and his rod partial inserted into her sex, hard and frustratingly immobile. She squirmed slightly in Luju's arms, wanting him but not wanting to admit it. It wasn't about wanting to be a good girl or a bad girl. She was losing too much of herself to Luju. He's already seen more of her darker side than should have been allowed. She wouldn't expose herself more to him.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 pm

"Then beg." Luju smiled, still glaring back at Nell. "You want to get out of this damn room, don't you? And as horny as we both are, why are you fighting it when we both want the same thing? Like having me inside you is such a bad thing..." Luju chuckled softly, his head moving along the side of her face, his lips suddenly pressing along the nape of her neck, tongue sliding along her skin and leaving behind a trail of saliva. "I know you want me anyway... Not all of my powers were sealed away, remember? I still can tell what you're feeling just by touch alone..." He certainly wasn't making it easier for her, not with one of his hands now sliding over the curve of her behind, giving her butt squeezes even as he kept on tasting the lust on her flesh, licking along her neck.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Nell shivered as Luju's lips brushed her skin and his tongue traced the sensitive areas of her neck. An involuntarily moaned escaped her lips and she pressed closer again him. How could he do this to her? Every time, no matter how mad she was he found a way to make her body respond to him. Even without his spell he managed to make her yearn for him this much. "I hate you so much right now!" She growled and pressed her lips against his shoulder to stifle another moan. She tried to concentrate on her breathing but it didn't help. Her lust was too great. Hating herself she whispered, "Please..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next