View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Someplace Hidden (For Therion) 

Post Re: Someplace Hidden (For Therion)
No more games, no more teasing, it's finally reached it's most basic form. Her body moving in time with his actions, each thrust earning him another soft sound from her lips as her entire body seems to be craving more. It's only natural after such brutal rape time and time again her body would become accustom to more. He wonders if this is the first time things have been taken so slow with her without her resisting all the way.

Feeling her body beneath him he can almost sense it wishes for more as his pace increases somewhat, still he wishes to tease her a little further as he whispers in her mind once more. Taking on her "lover's" voice.

"Tell me you want it. If you say it out loud I'll go faster... if you want it"

He knows the Nell he met before would hate to do such a thing for a monster like him as he has his fun with her, but how will she react now when it's clear her body has given completely to this sensation.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 pm

"Oh please..." Nell moaned softly as her hips rose up to meet his frustratingly slow thrusts. Her body was doing her thinking now and all it was thinking was how it wanted more of this delicious pleasure being offered it. It knew another earthshattering orgasm was in its future if only Therion would move faster. But he wouldn't do that unless she asked. So she did, "I do... I want it. Faster! Please!!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 am

In the dead of night, in the middle of the forest, Nell's voice seems louder then ever as she cries out. The sound seems to fill the night's air as if all will hear her cries as she asks for more. It's clear her poor body and mind has had enough teasing, and now it simply wants a release to help it calm down again. Who is he to deny her?

Her wish appears to be granted as slowly but surely his pace is getting more frequent, his thrusts more often as he drives himself into over again and again, building up his speed every so slowly. Still teasing but at the same time giving what she wants while ensuring she keeps wanting more. Making her cry out and say she wants it is just as fun as raping her, taking his pleasure with her body.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Nell sighed with pleasure as Therion's thrusts became more faster and frequent. She began moving with him and tightening around him. Her body hungry for the stimulation. The arousal growing with every deep thrust of his steely rod as he pistoned inside of her. "Ooohh yes..." She found herself moaning, completely absorbed by the sensation his actions were inspiring.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:43 pm

For awhile Therion decides to humour her, allowing her to push against him in a vain attempt for more pleasure from his thrusts. Of course laying beneath him almost pinned doesn't make it very easy for her or comfortable but again he might surprise her as he wraps his arms around her only to roll onto his back, with her atop him. He releases her again allowing her to get used to this new position as now she is on top. In truth he wishes to see how far her lust driven state will make her go. It will be all more amusing when she regains her senses and realizes what she did with a demon she hated so before now.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 pm

The change in position gave Nell a moments pause. The cool wind whipped around her body in a chilling reminder of where she was and her new position on top reminded her that she'd been willing. The monster was not afraid to give her the freedom of this new position because he knew she would not tried to run away now that she was no longer pinned beneath him. And the worse part was that it wasn't the book that kept her there anymore, it was desire. She wanted to continue to explore the pleasures Therion was offering her. The last take he'd taken her, using her only for his own pleasure but this time was completely different. He'd brought her to climax three times before taking any pleasure himself, or at least any release himself. Now he was letting her take the lead as though this were a perfectly consentual act of love making.

That fact bother her a bit but not enough to discourage her from riding up and down his length again. She arched her back and let out a langished sigh as his prick slid even deeper inside her than the previous position had allowed. It didn't seem like it should be possible but it was. She began to fall down into a nice steady pace, neither too quick nor too slow. She felt slightly guilty for wanting this and it would feel even worse once the night was over but for now she just tried to pretend it wasn't so terrible as it was. She had been seduced, she told herself. She couldn't be blamed for that, right? The monster did know what he was doing after all. What chance did she stand against such an experienced hand.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 pm

It could not have worked out better for him, it's almost like everything played right into his hands. Nell is wiser then she knows, it's true this is far more humiliating in the later run and something she wouldn't normally do if she wasn't forced to with her book on the line but she experienced first hand what happens if she resists. If she wasn't going along it would be far worse and more painful, that fear seems to have made her give into her body sooner in an effort to almost deny what she is doing, instead pretending this is an act of passion and love with the man in her dreams.

He is more then happy to continue to play along if she desires this so as he takes her hands, linking her fingers with his own claw like ones only to give her further support to lean against as she pushes up and down, taking him so deep even he is starting to get into this. It's different, it's not like the normal rape where the girl resists all the way, with her pussy so wet and her resistances shattered it feels much more pleasurable, making his teasing and pleasing her before him all worth while. It's how he works, seduction is a powerful tool, when it makes a innocent girl like Nell do something like this.

If he could he'd like to stay like this all night, maybe if she doesn't pass out they just might but for now he is in no hurry, the slight throb of his member suggests she is getting to him but he isn't done yet. Deciding to tease her now, but unlike earlier, this tease is more playful, like a lover would whisper to her in the heat of the moment. Toying with her confused state further

"That all you've got? I bet you'll climax before I do"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Nell paused thoughtfully at this statement, not sure what to make of it. It was neither threatening nor commanding but rather more like a playful challenge. It made her wonder... What could she do from this position to further arouse her partner? Her hands and fingers were entwined in his so she could not very well use them. She experimented with slowing the movement of her hips and tightening her vaginal muscles around the creature's shaft. It certainly heightened the sensation for her but she wondered if it had a similar effect on him.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Clever girl. He mutters to himself as he had wondered how she would react only for her to use his own trick on himself. Taking things slower while at the same time the resistance increases making her pussy almost clamp down upon his member as it moves up and down around him in time with her movements. Making the strain on him increase as he stares up at her, holding her steady as she works. Of course he responds by thrusting a little more in time with her. Making him slam into her much harder now she is so tightly squeezing him. In truth he is curious if she can outlast him, a demon after being teased for so long, but she is performing quite nicely so far, maybe he'll humour her by letting her have this small victory.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Nell was trying to concentrate on her own rhythm when she was suddenly interrupted by the demon thrusting upward to meet her downward stroke. The movement in her tightened channel was beyond invigorating but at the same time very distracting. She pushed again his hands and pulled her hips up so that only to tip of his rod remained inside her and she stayed though. She had opened her eyes suddenly to stare sternly down at him, ignoring for now that his visage should distress her. She was on a mission now. "Don't do that." She warned, then explained simply. "You wanted to come first, right? If you keep moving like that then I'll become too aroused and I'm not sure I can control myself."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Now she was ordering him? The thought amused him somewhat as she openly stares at him, perhaps some of the real Nell shining through, despite what has been happening up to now it seems no more games or deception, a smirk playing across his features as she warns him what will happen only to thrust into her again, harder still. His hands gripping hers as he tugs her a little sharply making her fall forwards so her body is now hovering over his, her chest touching his own and his face lingering close to hers.

"Who says I don't want that? I'm in no hurry to end this..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Nell gasped as he thrust roughly into her again and she tightened her grip on his hands. Before she could regain her composure completely the demon yanked her forward, forcing her body into closer contact with his. The illusion of this being a playful tryst with a lover was most certainly broken now with her face mere inches away from the demon's. It was a sobering sight and his threatening words in her head sent chills down her back.

But as frightened as she was the shattered illusion also worked in her favor. It emboldened her and she responded by loosening her grip on his staff slightly. Is words had left her an opening for her to strike back at him without breaking her agreement not to fight. She raised an eyebrow and replied, slightly sarcastically. "If I believed I could end this so quickly I would have tried harder to make you cum. But I have met enough monsters on this island to know better." The corners of her lips curled in a mischievous little smile, a hint of her more sultry side shiny through. "It would be naive of me to think you would be so easily spent."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 pm

It seems just when she is beaten, she suddenly regains some footing despite the situation she is in. Impressive, he admires her strength now that the fantasy is over and she has accepted reality once more but rather then fight she seems to using words against him or perhaps trying to toy with him like he toy's with her. Whatever it is, he finds himself enjoying that smile of hers as she says such a thing as if he really has brought out a different Nell, overloaded by her lust and pleasure.

"Well then, let me show you a real pace, think you can keep up?"

His hands grip her waist as he begins to thrust at what might seem a brutal pace had she not been so well "prepared" beforehand. Her soaked passage offering little resistance as he drives into her over and over at a quickening pace. Luckily in an ironic way, all the rapes she suffered must have gotten her used to such punishment.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Nell buried her face against his shoulder to muffled the cry of surprise. She moved her hands to grip his shoulders and brace herself again the sudden speed and roughness of his thrusting. It was true, she should be used to this by now and maybe in a way her body was. It responded instantly by yielding and delighting in every adept movement of the monster's powerful tool. But it bothered her that her body was becoming, not only accustom to, but enthralled by this sort of abuse. Oh why did this monsters have to be so skillful? She should hate being used like this but the sex felt so... so... so wonderful that it was hard to fight her arousal. She tried to resist the growing tension inside her and hold back her orgasm as long as possible. If only to prove to Therion that she could outlast him... Though she wasn't entirely certain she could herself.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Slowly his hands move from her waist to her rear, squeezing it as if to add to the feelings already bombarding her body. It would be so easy to call upon a shadow puppet now to take her from behind and force her to take two at once, but something stops him. This is far more pleasurable and it's almost come down to a form of rivalry, who can beat the other at their own game in away. Of course he has the advantage and the way her body reacts to each thrust suggests she just might be at that limit. It only encourages him to pick up his pace, giving her his all. Of course normally this may hurt but so aroused her body seems well equipped to take it and more.

"You've gotten better. You've lasted longer then I expected, so cum for me now. Cry out with that soft voice of yours, you've got nothing left to hide from me"

In his own twisted way it's almost a compliment, to say that she is stronger then before. Like she is maturing from the innocent shy girl she was when she came here first.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next