View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari) 

Post Re: A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari)
(bump)

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:47 am
Profile WWW

"Yes, my father is very strict." She tells you as she unstraps you and leads you out of the room as she then hits a key on her pad and a harem outfit appears on your body. She then leads you back to the room you visted last night. So close to entering that bed that you sought, now prepared you might get the chance as you saw Pierceye talking to several aliens of various kinds as he went over reports signing off on them.

Once done they turn and leer at your form, taking in your lovely form, you could feel there eyes devour you as they all leave slowly not touching you, but you could feel there lust from there eyes as Pierceye sits on a chair calmly and looks at you. "I predicted a 95% chance you would pick the harem girl outfit. While it goes so readily against your backround, that's why you were destinted to pick it, your a slave, a girl who enjoies and needs her sensual nature, and there is nothing more sensual then the silk across your skin, enticing a man with the sway of your body. You were destined to be a slave." I say with a smirk as my truest plan had not come true yet.

I then stand up and move over to her as I reach up and carress her check with my cold hand as I look into your eyes smirking. "Now, show me the truth, earn that right you desire to join me in bed finally after 3 long months, show me that a mere mortal is worthy to join me." I tell her as I then back away.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:22 am

Father? But I do not ask the question. Instead I follow closely behind her following. With me own eyes I see her touch a pad an feel the collar tingle round me neck. As if from the air itself the silks form an soon softly swirl ‘bout me legs. The weight of cooler, harsher material encircles me wrists an ankles. NO doubt the gold in the picture binding me body an the silks as one.

The caress of the silk upon me skin entices me to move in a more sensual manner. For if I sway me hips, an push me chest out I can feel its soft caress upon me legs an breasts. Already me heart beats anew, a rapid strong beat that brings a heat to me skin. Me bare feet roll upon the hard floor, not a sound issuing forth as we walk. Lastly the small cymbals on the mfingers an bells upon me outfit appear, a tinkling of music brought by each footfall. I find that if I alter me step by a small amount the music begins to take on a life of its own.

Had not the man in me dreams, the one that taught me told me it would be so. That the music would tell you if you were moving in the most sensual manner. The door opens an I step within the familiar room making soft music. My Feet touch the soft fibers of his carpet. With business at hand I step to the side an become part of the furniture.

I can smell the musk of males as they conduct their business an steal glances in me direction. An answering scent erupts from every pour in me body, designed to sooth, to entice. Nervously I shift positions, slowly so as not to make any noise from the many bells that adorn the costume. I smile as I sense their appreciation, their own desire an wonder if tonight I shall entertain them an not me master the one I seek. That is for me master to decide.

Me breasts feel tight as the nipples go hard an full. The silk flutters about me in the soft breeze of the Air unit. A constant caress as I wait. But the men leave, leering at me with unbridled lust. A lust I want to be allowed to tame, to have them use me. An then we are alone at last.

For the first time I learn how long its been….3 months since I have had sex. Three long months. Me pussy throbs as It all dawns on me. I must be my very best an earn that right. Already the sheen of nervous perspiration seems to coat me skin, tuning in glossy in the light of the room. He stands before me watching an I make the first movements. With a small clasp of the finger cymbals to set the beat, arms moving upwards as if to encircle a lover’s neck, I start the dance. Breasts rise enticingly, pushing at the sheer silk, the rose buds hard an full standing out as a darker ring beneath the fabric. The music begins with the sway of me hips, picking up on the beat of the cymbals.

I throw all me desire, me feelings into the dance. I circle him, twirling, letting him see every curve as I sensually sway the first veil pulled from me hip an draped across his head an shoulders till it flutters to the ground so that he to might feel the pleasures of the silk. Might spark further desire to have me flesh ‘gainst his, to desire the press of bodies one to another. By the end of the dance only one veil will remain upon me body an that is the one draped across me face. The one that if I have done well will be cast aside by his hand to reveal me mouth.

He breathes the rise an fall of his chest becoming faster. A scent comes from him that spurs me on, heavenly an male. I answer with me own, drawing the web tighter so he may mate with me. I grow bolder, letting me body touch his at points in the song then baking away ‘gain. Perhaps not traditional, But I must seal the deal. An like a spider I spin me web, not to sup but to catch a mate, one confident an worthy. A master.

Long legs split the remaining veils, me feet upon the ones discarded that lay upon the floor. 15 gone, the musical beat picking up. Me tummy gyrates, moving as the dancers of old. Showing off me ability to counter each an every thrust with 2 or 3 of me own. A slow sheen of excitement upon me inner thighs. SO close…so very close….another veil, and the gold twinkles on the light from me exposed nipples. I twirl into him, letting me bum rub his crotch, me arms next to his face, skin touching skin….then back outwards, dropping yet another veil….I circle one last time, the last of the veils gone as I pass by his back. Naked, panting a final loud clasp an I role into a position of subjugation before my master.

Hs judgment…will he find the dance acceptable? Have I been to bold to have added a modern element to this traditional dance? Perhaps, but I have seen an felt the bulge of his manhood. I have smelled the swirl of pheromones that came from his skin. To night he will mate, the question is have I done well enough to deserve it me self. Or will he send for another, an send me away in shame….or perhaps worse chain me an make me listen an watch them make love. Fears an hopes bring me heart to thumping in me chest an that hard knot to me throat. ….waiting…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

I watch her every movement. More judgemental then any other as to me everything was a science, perfection, yet even I knew somethings did not fall into that catgory, but order, perfection, these were worthwhile goals as I watch her try and attain perfection. The perfection of pleasing the master she wants, that she desire with every fiber of her being now, which is what happened as I drew her into that web as she tried to spin her own to entice me.

She may be spinning her web, but she was caught in mine long ago, forced to show that she was worthy of being mine as she feels my hard on, a natural reaction to a beauty rubbing against you, showing off her assets such as she did. Then she finally stops and bows before me, waiting, waiting to see.

I think about it, for a long time, an eterinity it must have been to her as it took me ten minutes to decide as I reach down and remove the veil from my face. "You have earned a trail in my bed slave." I tell her as I point her to the sheets that await us.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:26 pm

I stand in the position of submission, awaiting me masters decree as each agonizing second slides by I think more an more I have not pleased him. Me heart grows heavy in the waiting. In this position I can not see his face an search for clues. Me body cools under the vents that bring the AC into the room. I feel the chill begin an still I move not for fear me life hangs in the balance. Still the verdict remains un said. Still I stand, me breathing slowing as I wait. An still nothing, he does not even move for all I can tell. Perhaps he accesses a private neural net from within his head. How long... how very long must it take. I ….I have failed.

I feel the air as his fingers descend, feel their touch as sparks fly across me skin with his touch…the veil drops, falls to the ground in a slow agonizing flutter till his voice finally gives me the words I have sought. Almost I cum I am sooo very happy. Heat pours into me cool body as I feel the fire of his touch leave me to burn anew. I go to me hands an knees an kiss his feet before I crawl like the cat in heat I am to the bed. I try an make sure he sees the glistening sheen an pink puffy lips of me sex. That way for nothing else but him an his touch.

I reach the bed in jubilation an come to me feet, letting me body bend at the waist, feet an knees together so that the pinkness of me glistening lips is seductively framed by the pale skin of me thighs. Joyfully I pull the sheets back as any well trained maid would do. Happy to have the honors of preparing his bed. I slide into the large bed with its silk sheets an turn to me master, the smile going form ear to ear as I pull the sheet tween me kneeling legs an hold it in front of me, enough so that me body is partially covered to leave more to the imagination. Some were in me training they had said that men were visual creatures, creatures that could find a woman even more attractive when sum things were left to the imagination. Me master, it is me duty to please him.

“Master would yah like yur slave to undress you or prepare you in any way for bed? Would you have anything of me perhaps, I seek only to pleasure you in all ways, an when your touch sets me insides to convulsing may I let it…or must I wait for yur permission?”

Oh how I hate having to ask the last. I fear he will make me wait…I fear it greatly as me willpower may not be enough even after the other night. For this will be a touch of flesh, warm an inviting. Intoxicating as only I can become drunk on what me master does to me. Oh yes, there are things to fear in his bed knowing the pleasures I will feel at his hand. However, tis better to ask than be thrown from his bed before he enters me for failing him in some way.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:57 pm
Profile WWW

Very good, very good. She was learning, learning her place. I then reach down and undo my robe pulling it back and letting it slide to the floor. "That is alright, I was prepared for the bed, one way or another tonight, whether it was with you, or another if you failed. Now you may tell me when your close to cumming, but you cannot cum without my permission understood?

Now I want that sexy ass of yours in the air and I want you to open your pussy up to me, show me how ready you are for your master." I tell her as I move forward my hard cock standing out, the semi electronics in it as well as some other parts of my body as I remove my google and my yellow glowing eyes look at her frame without the tint of them in the way.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:08 am

Dropping the sheet I let it pool in me lap as I seductively let me leg go forward an slowly spun round it till me bum wiggled in the air. Scootching backwards on the slick sheets I let me nipples trail along the fabric, further increasing me desire an excitement. I reached through me legs then when I felt me feet slide off the edge of the bed an spread the slick pink lips to reveal the moist an ready tunnel of me pussy. How I had longed for this day. Three months it had been….over three months. Wuz it any wonder he had me turned on to a dizzying height at the mere mention of his intent to fuck me. An he thought me ass wuz sexy...sexy me. Oh my I almost came at his words.

“Feet on the floor master or on me knees on the bed? An Master….I am close already may I as you enter me?” I giggled, the waiting almost o’er…the relief at being allowed upon this soft bed. Being allowed to fuck me master.

“Fuck me master…please fuck me.” I begged an pleaded….waiting for the feel of him thrusting within me. My lord in heaven, hollowed is yur name to have given me this chance…this glorious opportunity.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:11 am
Profile WWW

"Knees on the bed, and since you did an almost perfect dance. I'll allow it this time. However don't expect me to be so forgiving in the following hours." I tell her as I then push into her body filling her body with my large cock as I push her down so her face and breasts rub into the sheets as I smirk at the form as she bowed in this postion, my cock twitching inside of her already as she felt me flex it's powerful form inside of her, for the first time in a long while she felt a dick inside her, not some toy, not some fingers examining her, an actually dick.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 am

A soft caress of air an then the thick end of him pushes past me tight entrance an forces me body forward by the shear force of his entry. Man…viril, not at all what one would expect to look at him. The long months have taken their toil on me. Simply put I can not stand it any longer an as his hands grasp me waist jus ‘bove me hips I scream aloud in bliss, me insides feeling as though a thunderclap has gone off inside me. Me entire body shakes. Hands grip me inner thighs even tighter, me master having given me no more instructions once he had entered me.

I feel…feel him fill me as if me entire pussy had shrunk from lack of use. every inch of him pushes at me, stretching me, filling me. An so I shudder an convulse at his entrance, his thick dick pushing the fluids from me tight pussy only to have them run down me inner thighs. I love it….love the feeling of being wet once more. Of being pushed wide an full….oh…oh…

An when I pant upon his bed an I ‘gin to regain me senses I know I must now perform, me master having pleasured me, it is I who will have to ensure his pleasure the rest of the night. I rock me hips an belly in order to slide him ‘round inside me. Wiggling me hips so he feels every inch of me in new an different ways….

“Master, thank you for letting me cum, I will not cum ‘gain until you desire it of me.” Such a long time…such a very long time, but like riding a bike I once more learn to work the unused muscles of me pussy. I knead an squeeze the length of him.

“Master, I hope you like me tight pussy….let me fuck you master…let me push meself upon your wonderful dick…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 am
Profile WWW

I smirk hearing those words again as she then feels me put a familar device into her ass, bead, by bead I slid into it as you feel the familar electricty flowing from it, through your body. A tiny show of things to come as I smirk as I let you feel it.

"Yes I used this on you yesterday remember, so why not tell me why or why I shouldn't activiate this and let the fun continue, from where you rolled into utter pleasure and pain." I tell her as I lift her chin up with a whip I suddenly had as I continue to twist and meet her own thrusts back at me as I smile at the very tight pussy she had. There was no need to answer her question. That was what a slave was supposed. Stupid girl.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:29 am

Thrusting backwards I met his body an his hand, a hand that holds sum thing. He pushes an I slow. Allowing him the time an space he needs to work the beads that hum with emery into me ass. I dare not say a thing, but…too much with his dick in me. However will I not become pudding on his bed? How will I prevent me self from rolling in pleasure ‘mong the sheets forgetting me masters needs in me own wanton selfish joy. Bead after bead they enter me. Me bum wiggles as each is placed at me door an pushed past the tight ring of muscle that guards me entrance. Each enters with a pop I can feel in me very womb.

His hand leaves me an the crackle of the whip whispers next to me ear. Closing me eyes I try on concentrate on jus his dick. Concentrate on taking him within me an pulling the seed from him. I know that once he begins to use the other devices I may not last long. An so in desperation I begin to work his stiff cock in an out, squeezing it, toying with it, letting the warm an juicy folds of me pussy massage it as it passes in an out of me.

“Master It is yur pleasure I serve, I fear I will succumb to the pleasures of the beads an whip an become a selfish slave that withers on yur bed in ecstasy forgetting her masters needs.” I pause, gasping as I fell the energy hum even more an then grin, thinking I may have a solution me master will like.

“I reckon the beads an whip should be for pain so that I may know the pleasures of me masters cock an yet serve him in all the ways he takes pleasure from this slaves body. “ Even so I knew he would choose his own path. An knowing the greater torment for me would be to mix a strike or bead of pleasure into the mix an force me to hold back from cumming. It might be a long night, an me body wuz made to cum…made to give pleasure. I could only hope I gave pleasure ‘fore I lost me self in the bliss of the coming explosion.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 pm
Profile WWW

I laugh out loudly at her answer. "Ahhh, so naive, so unaware of how I do things." I tell her with a smirk. "I'm a scientist my dear, which means I'm always looking to test and push things to there limit. What I want to do is to push you and my inventions to there limits. Besides, your just a slave, pain and pleasure, they mean the same thing to you now don't they." I tell her with a smirk as I activate the anal beads function once more the pain jumps to her back side. However you see me put the whip down and notice some pads on my fingers.

I then grab your breasts tightly crushing them with my fingers, the bones sliding over them as I then forcefully pump myself at a hard pace into her, churning her pussy up as I was already starting the next bit of my plan as her breasts were tingling much more then they should be as the pain beads rip across her body with the occasional pleasure one.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:19 pm

No, they did not, but to argue with a master wuz to invite more of the pain than the pleasure. So far I had experienced the bliss of pleasure. Lil doubt remained in me mind that this wuz ‘bouts to change. No not long at all till the first bead popped in searing pain from me ass an he chose to ram himself home as me body clenched involuntarily from the fire I had felt.

Yet the tightness made it even more pleasurable once the pain of his thrust diminished an I found him filling me hot wet center. Gasping for air still I tried to match his thrusts an give him the pleasure he had given me already tonight. Will I did so his hands left me hips, leaving me to find an match the rhythm he set. A hard fast rhythm, as if there were not time in the night for all he planned to do to me. Not a gentle lover’s rhythm, but rather the desperate bid for pleasure. The fast an hard drive of passion an lust.

His hands returned, some sort of cool pads upon their fingers. Pads he caressed me swaying tits with. A slow throbbing sensation starting in the middle of um.. tingling as it ran along the nerves of me nipples an into me chest. An for once I knew this sensation. Anatomy class….an me professor. She had injected us all so that we might know what it felt like to be heavy with milk an have to express it….even drink it. Once more that same familiar feeling crept o’er me hanging breasts. I felt them getting heavy an a swelling like they had ‘fore. Soon, if he did not let me express I would find the ordeal painful as me breasts filled with milk…. I could only hope that this too would not lead down that road.

I stifle the scream in me throat to jus that of a whistling groan as yet another bead leaves me poor abused bum. Me body once more clenches upon his hard shaft, an I feel the pleasure of it as an afterglow to the pain. Pain…rewarded with pleasure….I fear there will be a day I desire the pain, in a hope of the pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:18 am
Profile WWW

No, they did not, but to argue with a master wuz to invite more of the pain than the pleasure. So far I had experienced the bliss of pleasure. Lil doubt remained in me mind that this wuz ‘bouts to change. No not long at all till the first bead popped in searing pain from me ass an he chose to ram himself home as me body clenched involuntarily from the fire I had felt.

Yet the tightness made it even more pleasurable once the pain of his thrust diminished an I found him filling me hot wet center. Gasping for air still I tried to match his thrusts an give him the pleasure he had given me already tonight. Will I did so his hands left me hips, leaving me to find an match the rhythm he set. A hard fast rhythm, as if there were not time in the night for all he planned to do to me. Not a gentle lover’s rhythm, but rather the desperate bid for pleasure. The fast an hard drive of passion an lust.

His hands returned, some sort of cool pads upon their fingers. Pads he caressed me swaying tits with. A slow throbbing sensation starting in the middle of um.. tingling as it ran along the nerves of me nipples an into me chest. An for once I knew this sensation. Anatomy class….an me professor. She had injected us all so that we might know what it felt like to be heavy with milk an have to express it….even drink it. Once more that same familiar feeling crept o’er me hanging breasts. I felt them getting heavy an a swelling like they had ‘fore. Soon, if he did not let me express I would find the ordeal painful as me breasts filled with milk…. I could only hope that this too would not lead down that road.

I stifle the scream in me throat to jus that of a whistling groan as yet another bead leaves me poor abused bum. Me body once more clenches upon his hard shaft, an I feel the pleasure of it as an afterglow to the pain. Pain…rewarded with pleasure….I fear there will be a day I desire the pain, in a hope of the pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:18 am
Profile WWW

I chuckle as she then see's a glow upon her breasts as I pull my fingers away as the pads stay there. The energy swirls around your nipples in a pleasent way as the energy is used to milk your breasts just about the time when they were painfully full, the milk flowing into an energy bucket of sorts as it produced straws as it give me a taste of your delcious milk and you the option as the energy straw was before you. The senstaion of the energy was intense, an extreme milking with gentle carress of the very air it felt like.

While meanwhile the beads continued to pop, sending such delicous pain about your body, your tight pussy contracting wonderful around my dick, my meat as I slam it into you. I grab your long fine red hair and pull you head up a bit. "Come now Cassie, my slave, show me that you are not like the other moral women, show me that you won't break." I tell her as you feel my cock throbing hard within you on the verge of filling you with my seed.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:14 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next