View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
Grinning, the demon stopped licking at her neck and brought his lips up to her ear, his tongue teasing her earlobe as he whispered softly, getting into her as much as he could. "Please... what? If you aren't specific... I might misunderstand." And to taunt her on further, he finally allowed her to ease down onto his cock some more, using his other arm wrapped around her back to make sure he could stop her from sliding down too much. No need to make it easier on her, after all... Or to relieve her of some of her lust. He didn't even care if she hated him that much, because as far as he was concerned, the two of them were stuck together for as long as they remained within the labyrinth. "You may hate me, Nell... But on some level, you love what I do to you... Like any man could ever do this for you..." Even as the girl tried to keep the darker side of herself hidden, the demon only wanted to tear all of her facade away, to expose that darkness and lay her bare for everyone to see. Corruption was too much fun, after all.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 am

Luju's tongue sent more shudders through her body as it tickled her ear. She drew away from her embarrassing stimulation and in doing so discover the demon had loosen his grip on her enough for her to ease further down onto his prick. She sighed as she slide down onto him but his arm on her back prevented her achieving complete satisfaction. She clicked her tongue in disappoinement and squirmed again against his hold. "What man would do this to me?" She muttered under her breath. Now that his tool had sunk deeper inside her she felt the eager to move even stronger. Luju would continue to deny her release until he was satisfied. She had learned that well enough from their last encounter. Then she sighed dejectedly and decided it was useless to fight it anymore. She turn her head and pressed her lips close to his neck just below his ear and whispered as wantonly as possible. "Please, Luju, don't tease me anymore. Do what you want but please..." She sighed again, longingly. "Please move. Please fuck me, Luju. Make us both feel good."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 pm

(Once again, my apologies for taking so long to respond...)

Smirking, the demon reveled in his victory at taking back control and yet still disturbed that he had allowed it to slip in the first place. He knew his sister would have made it difficult for him, but he didn't think she would have gone this far. "Very good, Nell. Such a good girl." The demon smiled as he spoke those words, hoping they would irk her some more but in the meantime, he gave her, and himself, exactly what they wanted. The monster moved his hands down her body, until they were gripping the back of her thighs, allowing himself to push into the student once again, pumping himself in and out of her body. "Come on, moan for me. You know you're enjoying being fucked like this." Luju smirked as he kept on sliding into the student's body, even if he was still on the bottom and had to work his hips off. It didn't take long for him to grab the girl's hands instead and push her up so she could straddle him. "Move those thighs of yours, sweet tits."

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Nell moaned approvingly when the demon finally stopped teasing at last and finally began to pump inside her. It had been involuntarily really and an attempt to obey his command but still she couldn't deny his words. She was enjoying being fucked. Move so than normal even though she wasn't really concerned with that now. She just closed her eyes and savored the sensation of Luju's powerful prick moving inside her.

She felt Luju's pushing her up into an upright position and openned her eyes to blink bemusedly down at him for a second. She had to adjust herself slightly to straddle him but once she was sitting upright on the demon's thighs she seemed unsure what to do next. Luju, very helpfully, give her instructions but they were slightly dampered by the addition of the name 'sweet tits'. Nell raised a brow at the demon and wonder if she should really respond to such a name. Saddly, she was too arroused to stop now so instead of resisting she simply smiled and said coolly, "Why thank you, Luju. You always do manage to find a way to save me from complete wanton abandon." She didn't wait for him to think of a retort but instead began to move her thighs as commanded. It felt better than expected in this position. It gave her some control over the depth and angle of his penetration.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:44 am

Growling, Luju fumed as the girl began to move on top of him, doing as he had told her to. He couldn't really think of a retort because what on earth could you say to something like that. Instead, he only finished lamely with a "Oh, shut up." and sulked in silence as he felt his cock buried again and again in the young lady's folds, quite hot from all the teasing and screwing around. Beside, he was happy enough that the girl wasn't hiding the fact that she loved being fucked now, though he knew it was because of all the recent events. It wasn't until a while when he spoke up again, his hands closed around Nell's waist as the girl bounced on him, that the demon recovered his pride. "Beside, you always find a way to keep nearly slipping into 'complete wanton abandon' and the next time, I'm keeping my mouth shut." It wasn't quite as good as some of his retorts but... It had to do. 'Fuck.' Still sulking, the demon cupped the woman's breasts, fondling them in his hands as his thumbs teased her nipples.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:37 am

Nell pursed her lips angrily and didn't respond. There was no excuse for the wanton why Luju made her act sometimes... Or any of monster on the island for that matter. She was coming to terms with the constant raping but not with her reaction to it. It annoyed her that her body felt so good while she was suffering such abuse. She should hate every minute of it but she didn't... Why the hell didn't she? The demon's hands were suddenly on her breasts. When his thumbs traced over her nipples she sucked in a shuddering breath and then blushed again. Damnit! Why couldn't she get a hold on her reactions!?

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm

"Oh god, this is just too entertaining!" Ria giggled as she laid sprawled on the plush couch, watching the two victims of her most current game. She had indeed been watching everything they had done since entering the labyrinth, listened in in everything they had said. And her verdict was that this was far better than watching some human soap opera. "They're in for a wild night, for sure." The succubus smiled as she watched some more, enjoying the way both her brother and the girl seemed to be struggling with themselves. For fuck's sake, she had never even seen her brother sulk like that before.

Oblivious to the fact that they were being watched, Luju kept on fondling and teasing the student's breasts, quietly savoring her shuddering breath, though he couldn't help but smirk at the blush that was spreading across her face. It wasn't long before the demon used one of his hands to push himself up, his lips suddenly closing around the girl's nipple, sucking on it hard. He hadn't forgotten what he had said to her and true to his words, he was going to stay quiet this time and see how the girl act without having the excuse of having him ruin the mood. Now and then, he bit down on the student's nipple lightly as he kept fondling her other breast, his hips thrusting up a bit now.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Nell gasped as Luju's mouth closed over her breast and he began to suck and bite her nipple. Damn him and his skills! He began thrusting up to meet her hips and his rock hard prick brushed against her g-spot. She sighed involuntarily and arched her back in response. She felt the arrousal in her body building towards something. If he continued to move like that she would lose herself and now, as she savored that brief hint of her future orgasm, she wasn't sure she cared. She pushed eagerly against him, hoping his rod would find that delicious spot again.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 am

The sigh was like music, as filled with pleasure as it was, to the demon and he fought to not grin as he kept sucking on the girl's nipple, flicking against the tip with his tongue. He was going to make her eat her words and he sure as hell was going to enjoy doing it. The demon kept on thrusting his hips up every time the young lady came down onto him, knowing that this student was getting closer and closer to an orgasm of her own, the way she was bouncing onto him so eagerly. Withdrawing from her breasts, the demon moved his hands until they closed over the girl's wrists and pulled them up until they were wrapped around his neck. Only then did he return to her breasts, this time sucking and teasing the other nipple in a bid to break her.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Of course the demon would chose to stay silent now while she was periliously close to losing herself to his manipulations. He pulled her arms around his neck making the closeness of their bodies that much more noticable. His tongue toyed with her nipple while his thrusting piston continued to stroke that special place inside her. She could no longer feign control and instead began to moan in response to his touch. "Oooohh... Ohh spite!" The blush of her cheeks brightened again. How was it so easy for him to do this to her? One of his thrusts brought him into direct contact with her g-spot causing her to gasp and tighten her grip around his neck, clinging to him desperately as she teettered at the edge of orgasmic bliss.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Luju smiled inwardly as the moans began coming more and more, a sure sign his 'partner' was getting into the fun now. Even then, he didn't dare say anything, staying true to his promise to be silent the next time she began to slip into complete wanton abandon again, instead deciding to hold it over her head later on. As much fun as it was to fuck her, it was far more fun to torment the girl. Sucking hard on the nipple trapped between his lips, the demon leaned back, almost tugging on the hard tip before it popped out of his mouth. Saying nothing still, he instead returned his lips to the student's flesh, now licking along her skin, moving his lips up along her collar bone before licking up her neck, choosing to push her further with a bit of sensual teasing as she wasn't really the sort of girl who was a slut, regardless of what he said. More like the sort to read romance novels, likely. Even then, the demon did not cease his thrusts, even as his hands continued to massage and squeeze her curves, exploring her body tenderly and pulling her deeper and deeper into the act.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Nell yelped as Luju tugged on her breast. It was the kind of cruelty she'd come to expect from him. It was the tenderness that caught her by surprise. She sighed softly as his lips and tongue traced the line of her collar bone before moving up to her neck. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to give him more access to her neck. She was getting close now. She moaned and melted into him as his hands brushed gently over her skin and she forgot herself suddenly in the moment. Why had she been fight this before?

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 am

As the young woman continued to react to his actions and literally melted against him, the demon took the opportunity to move them around a bit until she was on her back and him on top of her, continuing the pace she had set for the two of them. Even then, the demon did not cease his actions yet, his hands still roaming over Nell's body, keeping up the surprisingly tender touches upon her flesh. As Luju kept moving along her neck, his lips tasting and licking along the student's naked skin in such a manner no demon would willingly engage in. Sure, it was all a bit dull for the lust-driven demon and sure, it was sending Ria into such a fit of laughter, but he did it all the same for he had found her weakness. In retrospect, it was something he should have expected, from someone he saw as such a naive and sheltered 'princess'. That... and it was sure to send her mind reeling and raise a hell of an inner conflict, if it hadn't already. And the worst part was he showed no signs of slowing down, of stopping anytime soon. Not when he was beginning to hum, the sensations tingling against her skin as he kept on teasing her neck and shoulders, what he perceived as the chinks in that 'tough lady' armor of her.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:42 am

Nell's body tingled with erotic desire and she yielded completely to Luju as he shifted their position so that he was now on top. He had indeed found her weakness. Years and years of reading her mothers romance novels had shaped her fantasies and she had quite literally dreamed of being taken in such a manner as this. Though somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this was not the same. This was not some roguishly handsome prince seducing her. It was a monster. A monster who would remember the shameless noises she made as she writhed underneath him and would use it as a weapon against her.

But still, her body was not capable of making such a distinction. All it knew was that it was on fire and the only way to quinch this need was to satisfy it. Her hips rises up in tatum with Luju's thrust and she moaned hungerly as he continued to drive her towards her orgasm. Her arms were stil wrapped around him, one tracing the hard line of his shoulders while the other snaked downward along his spine to tickle over his tail bone.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 pm

No human lover could have been as persistent as the demon, forsaking his pleasure for the goal of getting the girl to cut loose completely. No one could have matched the demon in his stubborn pride as he pressed the assault upon her body, everything he did only building upon what he had done already and leading to even more actions that took advantage of her urgent need. In moments like this, experience was truly his deadliest weapon, not those damnable powers of his. The demon moaned deeply, letting the vibrations tease her neck, as his hand glided along her body, fingers trailing over skin blanketed in the perspiration of sex helped along by the heat of the room. Soon, his hand was grazing along the length of the young woman's thigh, pulling it up as he made his way back down over the curve of her derrière, never moving too fast but always agonizingly and teasingly slow. All the while, the demon kept sliding into the woman's heated hole, plunging in as deeply as he could before withdrawing almost entirely, only to push into her again and again. Even if this wasn't something he did normally, it did not stop Luju from doing what he had to do to win, even as he began to suck on the girl's earlobe, tongue teasing her ear.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next